Doing Research - Cover

Doing Research

Copyright© 2007 by Marina Tete

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - an author is trying to write in an unkown field for her. she recieves some help from an amzing couple who lure her into their sessions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond  

{The girl was writhing on the bed while her mistress pounded away at her body with a wood paddle for the un-authorized behaviour of her submissive}

"I can't do this," I told my self, 'this story is totally incoherent'

'But I have to finish it before my deadline, oh how am I supposed to write a BDSM story when I really don't believe in this stuff.

It was completely foolish of me to accept this story in the first place.'

Ok, I'll give it one more try,

{'Oh mistress, I am sorry, please mistress ahhhh' the girl plead with her top, but to no avail.

'Why didn't you consider this before embarrassing me at the party, you are going to lay there quietly till I decide you've learned your lesson'}

'This isn't working, I can't write a story that I am not feeling. I need to really feel and understand this to be able to write about it and most importantly be able to enjoy it. Because that's why I am writing erotic stories, to simply enjoy them.'


Dear readers please don't be confused; the parts above simply reflect my state when I had a new story to write. A fan wrote to me requesting a story about a lesbian BDSM couple, now to tell you the truth I agreed without thinking. I haven't considered the fact that I might not be able to do that. So, I found myself stuck between an unfinished story and my desire to learn more about the topic.

I decided to contact this fan again for some information, but was met with much more. It turned out that the fan was actually a lesbian couple, with BDSM experiences. Well, lucky me I thought, and asked them to narrate a typical scenario of their sessions to me so that I can use it as a material to build upon.

They said that the reason they contacted me was to help them, as they can't put down their lives together into words so it was useless of me to ask them to narrate. Back to nowhere again, I gave up all hope of this story but after a week or so another email came from this couple.

They said that after giving the subject a lot of thinking they were offering me to come and attend one of their sessions in person. This way, I was going to obtain all the material I needed first hand. The thought came to my liking and didn't think it over enough, again.

They happened to live in a town 90 minutes away from mine, so I packed my bags to spend the next weekend at their place. I arrived at 7 pm on Friday and set my mind to accept and memorize what ever goes on till Sunday night when I leave this place.

I stopped my car in front of what looked like a small house, double checked the address then walked to the front door. Just before I raise my hand and ring the bell, the door opened to reveal an extremely beautiful young woman dressed in a pink house dress, later I found out it was Chelsea the sub, who greeted me with a hug and welcomed me in.

I dropped my bag of necessities in the hallway and followed her in, she led me to what looked like an entertainment room where were we sat down.

'I am so glad to finally meet you' she said.

'Likewise' I answered, looking around the room. Which by the way was standard with a TV, stereo and furniture, although I noticed some bolts in the ceiling and on the floor with no apparent use.

'How was your trip, I hope you are not too tired as Tammy is preparing us a grand dinner' she said smiling and all cheers.

' The trip was ok, and I am eager to what ever is going to happen'

Now after saying that, it sure sounds dumb but what was I supposed to say. From my background info about BDSM I thought Chelsea was somewhat like a slave but here she is sitting and chatting with me as if we were just two ladies at a social event.

While I was contemplating on my stupid comebacks, another lady Tammy as I presumed appeared from a corner and declared that dinner is ready. Chelsea and I followed her to the dining room where Chelsea introduced me to Tammy.

'Tammy meet Lauren, Lauren this is my love and mistress Tammy.' She said and we sort of shook hands and hugged.

'I am glad you could come by and visit us Lauren' Tammy said as she signalled me to take a seat.

Their table was set for three, with the chairs aligned next to each other. I was aiming for the one on the right when Chelsea quickly sat in it, then Tammy softly pushed me onto the one in the middle.

'Now we eat as much as we can then we move onto business.' Chelsea added as she filled my plate with food and snickered childishly.

I had nothing to say, so I started digging into the delicious food prepared by Tammy when I felt a hand sliding on my right thigh. I immediately looked Chelsea in the eye and she cheerfully smiled at me, next, I felt Tammy's hand on my left thigh. I got tense and dropped my fork; unfortunately it fell under the table. Tammy quietly signalled Chelsea who dropped onto her knees to fetch the fork.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.