Courtesy Discount - Cover

Courtesy Discount

Copyright© 2007 by Storyman000

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman works her magic to receive a nice discount and finds true happiness instead

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning, Megan sleeps in and the guys remain quiet for her. It's Sunday and they figure they will they will show their appreciation of her. About noon Megan wanders into the bathroom and is sitting in the bath with the doors open when Bobby walks in from his room unknowingly. He is surprised, apologizes and walks out quickly, shutting his door.

Meg finishes her bath and puts on her flimsy, short robe before trying to find Bobby. She finds him in his room, laying on his bed and walks in saying, "You are too shy. If I minded you seeing me in the tub, I would have shut the door. You have to get over that shyness. I don't mind you looking at me and you like to look at me." Meg smiles at him and exits his room quietly.

She wears her short robe downstairs and cooks lunch for the guys and tells Paul, "Let Bobby know that lunch is ready." When Bobby comes down, he stares at Meg and then sits to eat. Paul does not seem to care so Bobby gets bolder with his looks. Meg makes sure to move in all the certain ways it takes to expose herself and Bobby notices her every move.

When they finish, she tells Paul to clean up the mess while she goes to the living room to discuss business with Bobby. Bobby sits in what he thinks will be a safe chair and Meg sits down across from him. She is pleased with her find and likes his shape, size and attention to her features. As they get to know each other she lets her robe fall open several times, making sure that he gets to see everything. When she gets the check book and writes him a check, she lets him know, "This is only an advance. I will pay you a salary and bonus for hard work. I hope you like the bonuses and benefits because you are able to use them at anytime you please." Meg smiles seductively as she finishes and Bobby can't bring himself to believe what he thinks he just heard.

Bobby sits there until he is sure she can not see his erection and then he goes to his room. Meg hears him close the door and has the bathroom door already open when he lays back onto the bed and releases his hard cock. Laying there stroking himself with his eyes closed, he does not notice her enter the room.

Meg quietly stands next to him admiring his body before touching his chest gently. Bobby jumps out of his skin but does not scream and tries to cover himself. Already Meg has his cock in her hand and looks to his frightened face saying, "This is one of the fringe benefits you have access to. I can't have you shooting this stuff all over the house, so when you get excited just let me know."

She drops her robe and lowers her face to his cock and begins to suck him slowly. Before she knows what is happening he cums in her mouth and she carefully sucks it all down. When he is finished, she thanks him and leaves him laying there with a smile as she goes back to her room.

Bobby awakens some time later and thinks it to all be a dream. When he sits up in bed, he can see Megan's robe lying on the floor next to his bed and then he knows.

When Bobby goes downstairs he hears Meg on the phone discussing a car with a prospective buyer and he listens intently. When she has finished she tells him that the man will be by shortly to look at a certain car. She has already dressed herself to look sexy yet professional and Bobby cannot help but notice.

Smiling to Bobby, Meg gets an idea and tells Bobby, "If you would like, try and sell this car when the man gets here. I will give you a nice commission on anything you sell." After her sexy smile, Bobby nods his approval and she leads him out to talk about the car. Outside with him, she just finishes as the buyer drives up and gets out of the car. Immediately Bobby takes the upper hand and is soon showing this man the car. Meg listens and remains quiet while he works and is amazed at how nicely he handles the details.

When he finishes, they have struck a deal for $400.00 more than she was asking and the man pays in cash. With the car and buyer gone, Meg hands Bobby the $400 and tells him, "You earned this and you can sell all my cars from now on. Anything you can get over my asking is all yours."

Bobby is all smiles and Meg squeezes his cock before she walks away. Paul sees this but does not say anything.

The next morning, Paul is up early and turns Bobbies light on as he is leaving. Paul has left Bobby a list of work to be done today and hopes that he will do it, rather than his wife. Meg hears Paul leave and gets up naked to use the restroom. She can hear Bobby stirring and goes back and lies on top of her covers with her legs open towards the bathroom door. Closing her eyes, she masturbates loudly until she is sure that he has seen her, then slowly she walks through the bathroom and sees him stroking himself under the covers.

Softly she says, "What did I say about masturbating yourself in my house?" He stops and doesn't reply, so she continues, "What were you thinking about that got you so excited?" Bobby stammers and Meg sits on the edge of his bed when he says, "I saw you touching yourself and felt that I needed to relieve myself."

Megan smiles and knows that this young man needs confidence and she tells him, "As a young, attractive black man, you need to be more aggressive in what you want. When I excited you, you should have walked in my room and poked me in the face with your dick." They laugh and she continues, "I know as a young man that you are excited easily and often but when this happens, don't take matters into your own hands." Her wit makes him feel better as they joke about this matter, then she tells him, "Follow me."

He walks naked behind her with his erection sticking straight out and follows her to her bedroom. Meg turns and sits on the edge of her bed and lays back. When she pulls her knees back and open, Bobby's eyes get large and his hand drops to his cock. Closing her eyes, Meg says in a sultry voice, "Show me what you want Bobby!" It is only a second before Meg feels Bobby's cock against her pussy, trying to find the entrance.

When he is lined up properly, he begins to fuck her slowly and then goes fast and hard. Megan has never been fucked so fast or hard and lets him finish before saying, "I'm going to teach you how to fuck, Bobby. You fucked me like I was going to get up and run away. When I am done, you will learn to fuck all day." Meg grins at him and lets him pull out before saying, "Now that you're done, if the woman enjoyed your cock then she will want to clean it for you." Bobby stares at her stupidly and Meg licks her lips to let him know what she means.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.