Courtesy Discount - Cover

Courtesy Discount

Copyright© 2007 by Storyman000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman works her magic to receive a nice discount and finds true happiness instead

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Megan had grown tired of just keeping up the house and decided to take a chance buying and selling cars also. Being quite the looker, Megan had a way with people and was always a good saleswoman. At 31 years of age she seemed fairly conservative because of her husband but had always repressed a need to let go sexually. Paul her husband was a top notch mechanic and at 45 did not show any real sexual interest in Megan at all.

Sometimes Meg would sit brushing her long light brown hair, naked in front of her mirror and turn herself on sexually. Her shape was slim, tall and fit with ample breast and an ass to die for. Her eyes dark and loving would make men melt as she talked. She started to feel as though she needed to masturbate and that's when everything started to change for her. She would picture strange men using her for their own pleasure and this would bring her to strong orgasms.

Masturbation would relieve the urges for awhile but then it always seemed easier for her to do this next time. Before long it became part of her daily rituals and she always made time for it.

She bought her first car at auction and Paul agreed to do the mechanical work for her. He handed her a list of what was needed and she began looking for places to purchase her parts. The first few junk yards were just that and she went on until she found one that she felt she could walk into. The owners name was Mark and he seemed to be a nicer man then expected. He was black, over weight and about 60, wearing overalls.

He put her at ease and had some of the parts she needed. While he went looking for the parts, she looked over his place and smiled when she saw nude pictures of women on his walls. When he returned she looked at him as though nothing happened and he sat her parts on the counter. Smiling he looks to her and says, "These are the parts I have but my friend Earl next door sells new parts and I'm sure he can fill the rest of this order for you." Meg smiles and replies, "I guess that would be just fine."

Mark carries her parts to the truck and then walks next door to introduce her to Earl. Meg shakes hands with Earl when Mark introduces them, and then Earl says nicely, "So you need a place to buy parts? With just a little paper work I'll set you up an account so you can avoid sales tax and pay the account balance on Fridays." This was just too easy and Meg happily agrees to the same terms for both places.

While Earl and Mark discuss business Meg can see herself in a broken mirror and she realizes that she probably looks a little nicer than these places normally see. She looks over Earl who must be about 55 and sees that he looks a lot like Mark but is about a foot taller and heavier. The guys both walk out with her and carry her purchase when Earl smiles and says, "I certainly hope you are the one who comes to pick up parts." Mark also grins and agrees with Earl saying, "I know I will certainly give you a better discount than any guy." This causes them all to laugh and Meg sees the guys eyeing her legs as she gets into her truck.

As she drives away Meg feels the urge and touches herself on the way home. At home she masturbates and strives to picture Paul, her husband.

That evening Paul gives Meg a new list and the next day she is once again at Earl's place. Meg approaches the counter and is pleased to see Earl working and waits for him to get off the phone. She is surprised when he looks her up and down and says, "I hoped you would dress up for us again." Meg is taken back and does not know what to say. Earl continues, "I'm sorry but we don't get very many beautiful women in here."

Meg smiles then and says playfully, "I'll keep that in mind next time." Earl wanders off to get parts and Meg has to look at herself in the mirror. She has to agree that her jeans and tee shirt don't flatter her at all. Still looking at herself, Earl startles her by saying, "I think a short skirt would really show off those legs." Meg smiles and replies, "I have to agree but you'd better appreciate it."

They both laugh and Earl walks her to her truck. When she is in the truck, Earl tells her, "Tomorrow is Friday and I was serious about the discount for looking pretty. Dress nice and we'll settle up then. Meg smiles and heads for home thinking about what she should wear tomorrow.

At home she goes through her closet trying on things before dividing her closet into two halves, yes and no. The next morning Meg finds herself nervous as she dresses and decides on a skirt and blouse with heels. She changes her bra three times until she finds one that looks ok through the blouse. The bra is somewhat frilly and she feels she is being a little risqué.

She walks into Earl's and he steps out to great her, taking her hand and saying, "Damn!" Turning for him, Meg blushes and says meekly, "I hoped you'd like it." Still holding her hand, he replies, "You are stunning! The only way it could get better would be to show more of you." Meg basque in the glow of the moment and says, "I need to settle up my account." Earl smiles and hands her, her statement. Meg reads and looks up to Earl smiling and says, "Thank you for the extra discount. You are so nice."

After she pays her bill Earl leads her out the back door and down the trail towards Marks. Mark whistles his approval and once again she pays her bill while the guys openly talk about her. Before she leaves Mark ask if she would like to have a drink with them later but she declines.

On her way home she can not help but think of Earl walking behind her on their way back, admiring her from the rear. Her hand works its way down and she has to touch herself.

It is a couple of days before Meg finds herself in need of parts and she decides to shorten her skirt before going. Meg finds her fanciest panties and is excited as she dresses. This is the shortest skirt for her and she is still completely covered. Unconsciously, she finds herself pinching her nipple as she looks at herself in the mirror. She decides on a loose silk top and leaves it open to show her ample cleavage.

When Mark sees her, he quits talking to the other customer and walks up to her and just looks her over. Meg smiles hugely and tells him, "I need some parts." Mark is looking at her legs when he replies blankly, "I think you've already got all the right parts." They all laugh and he has someone else help the other guy so that he can help Meg.

He invites her outside with him and she leans against another car while he lays on the ground and pulls off her parts. When he finishes and stands up, he wipes his hands while saying, "I love those panties." Meg feels scared for a second but replies, "I really didn't think anyone would see them." Mark smiles as they walk and says calmly, "I won't lie to you. If I can see up your skirt, I will and I want to. I may be old but I'm not dead."

Meg really thinks about this as she follows him back to the building and soon finds herself in the back room being introduced to the rest of the guys. As she looks around, she sees the place is filthy and so are all of the guys but they all say, "Hi" and stare at her body. Meg can feel the tingle between her legs and tries to dismiss it as bugs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.