Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex - Cover

Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex

Copyright© 2007 by comix

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A couple gets married in their 20's, but the wife thinks sex is only for procreation and otherwise nasty. Her husband decides to try hypnosis on her, little realizing that their black help has witnessed everything. At an older age the black man finally makes his move on the wife, using the hypnosis tactics of the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Today wasn't a good day for Alice, and Neptune sensed it all day.

Unknown to him this was the anniversary of Henri Luna's death.

Alice had found him that long ago morning, still in bed. She'd tried to awaken him with her usual talents, namely sucking his cock for him. But that morning she didn't get the usual reaction. His cock wasn't getting hard at all. When she finally realized something was wrong it was too late to do anything.

After crying for a couple of hours, she got dressed and cleaned up the house to remove any indication that the two of them had been anything but employer and employee, then she called the police and told them she'd found him dead in his bed when she'd tried to wake him that morning. The police and the coroner arrived some thirty minutes later and the doctor pronounced death by heart attack. Once again Alice cried. Her grief was like a heavy weight on her shoulders. She mourned the passing of the man who had employed here in public and, in the privacy of her own house, she mourned the loss of her lover.

Two months later, since there was no immediate family, the will was read and Alice was the only heir named in the document. After the IRS finished with it, she still had over five million dollars all to herself. Naturally people began to talk, but she never listened to what was said, although she assumed the two of them had actually been lovers. I would have been quite a scandal if they'd know the truth, but she never worried about it.

She kept the main house as it was, but closed it up and never went back into it again. Instead she'd gotten the barn fixed up and had moved in there. That had been her only home since then.

There had been the company of her neice and half-brother, but no one else. Until Neptune showed up she'd never even had a pet. It had been just her and, until Neptune did appear, she'd preferred it that way.

Now, with the dog by her side almost every minute, she felt much better and happier then she'd been since Henri had been alive.

Today she sat around the house, her appearance in disarray.

Usually she was up and dressed by 6 AM, but not today. Now she sat in her recliner, in the living room, with nothing on but her teri cloth robe and nothing else. No underware, no shoes, no fixed hair. An empty coffee cup sat on the table next to her chair but it had gone cold hours ago. Now she sat there, looking at nothing in particular, remembering all the good times she'd had with Henri before he'd died and left her alone.

No children.

No family to come and visit her today.

Only Neptune to keep her company as she sat in her chair and cried, clearly missing Henri.

Occasionally she'd let her hand drift to her thighs, caressing them as she thought of Henri and his amazing, white, uncut cock. Remembered all the times he'd press into her and hold it here for her enjoyment, as well as his. Her fingers would gently open her vagina and she'd start to rub her clitoris, never really knowing what she was doing. She'd not had a climax since he'd died. She'd never been able to get some relief by herself, no matter how much she tried.

And she'd tried!

She'd gone to Wassau, the largest city close to her, and gone to an adult book store and purchased the biggest rubber cock she could find. She'd buy vibrators, she'd buy magazines and get videos and then DVD's with all sorts of erotic scenes to which she'd play with herself with the vibrator, the rubber cock and her own fingers, but nothing seemed to satisfy the raging fires in her loins. Without Henri to do that for her it was like her sex drive had died with him.

Neptune laid at the bottom of her chair and raised his head.

There was a scent coming from his new mistress he'd not smelled since his last master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.