Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex - Cover

Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex

Copyright© 2007 by comix

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A couple gets married in their 20's, but the wife thinks sex is only for procreation and otherwise nasty. Her husband decides to try hypnosis on her, little realizing that their black help has witnessed everything. At an older age the black man finally makes his move on the wife, using the hypnosis tactics of the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Part 1

Carl was due home any time today and Catherine wasn't really looking forward to it, either. So much had happened the past two weeks and learning what her husband had been doing to her had really upset her. She wasn't sure if she wanted her husband back home or not. She'd enjoyed herself, having finally learned the things that had been done to her by both Jessie and Carl, but she'd already forgiven Jessie and fucked him almost every day since learning the truth. She enjoyed feeling his body on top of her, beneath her, even behind her and her recent encounters with Neptune had been enjoyable. Perhaps the most memorable moment had been the double fuck by Jessie and Neptune the other day. She'd wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks in her at the same time and she'd gotten her wish. Just thinking about it now started her juices to leak from between her well-shaved pussy. She reached under her housecoat and inserted one of her fingers into herself, tweaking her clitoris, causing a small moan to escape her lips.

"Damn!" she thought. "What I really need now is a nice, hard cock to satisfy myself." She brought her finger to her mouth and licked off her own juices, still marveling at tasting her own body fluids and wondering, perhaps for the one hundredth time, what it would be like to have a woman in front of her now, so she could get between her legs and feast on her pussy and perhaps have hers eaten as well.

Her fingers returned to her pussy and, this time, she inserted three of them as deep into her as she could, trying to get in further with each stroke. She also used her thumb to flick her clit at the same time and it wasn't long before she had the much-desired orgasm. While it wasn't as satisfying as having a cock inside her, it helped to relieve some of her tension.

Jessie had gone to Jefferson hours ago, needing to get groceries for the house and to do some personal things that he'd refused to tell her about. Now she wondered what it was he had needed to attend to. It was only now that she realized just how little she really knew about the man who now fucked her on a regular basis. But, then again, what did she need to know? Not a thing, really. She was confident she'd be happy as long as she allowed him to fuck and suck her on a regular basis, and she wasn't about to turn him down. She was as addicted to his uncut cock as he was to sucking off Carl, and she knew he enjoyed that a lot, whether he admitted it or not. In fact, she enjoyed watching the two of them together. It always left her so wet that neither one of them ever had a hard time getting their cocks into her pussy.

Only she didn't remember the times she'd been with the two of them. It was just her imagination working overtime. All she had were the memories of what Jessie had told her. She could hardly wait for Carl to get home and use his keyword on her for the first time since Jessie's hypnotic suggestion to her that she'd remember all the events with Carl now. Yes, she was looking forward to that one.

She heard a truck pull into the drive, next to the back door and she realized that Jessie was home. She went to the back door and, sure enough, there was Jessie already unloading the supplies. She stood in the open door way and opened her housecoat so he could see her nakedness, her slick pussy inviting him to come in and fuck her one more time before Carl got home.

What she really wanted to do, and had denied herself while he'd been gone, was to go to the barn and work on Neptune by herself.

She still remembered the first time his canine cock entered her pussy and her juices once again began to flow, this time running down her leg and gathering in her slipper.

"I've got to quit doing this to myself," she thought. "I've got to learn to control these urges, especially once Carl gets home. He mustn't suspect a thing."

"Now that's what I like to see when I get home," Jessie told her, as she held open the door for him to enter, his arms filled with grocery bags.

"And what's that?" she asked him.

"An invitation to fuck the most desirable woman in the county," he answered.

Catherine was embarrassed and turned a bright shade of red.

They both heard the noise of a car approaching the house and Catherine quickly wrapped her robe around her and disappeared into the house. Jessie knew where she was going, so he didn't say anything. She was headed to the bedroom to get something on before Mr. Carl got closer to the house. While he knew that Mr. Carl would be please to see his wife like that, he's warned Miss Catherine not to do anything out of the 'normal' while she was around him. He explained to her that they should try and act like nothing had happened while her husband had been away.

When Jessie got back to the truck he found Carl already at the truck, sitting on the lowered tailgate. He seemed to be out of breath and he mentioned it to him.

"You ok, Mr. Carl?"

"Just a little tired, Jessie. It's been a long time on the road this time and I'm more tired then I thought I'd be. Need to catch my breath. I should be fine in a little while."

Jessie also noticed his boss was a little bit pale.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"I'm fine, Jessie. I'm fine. Just out of breath. Don't read something into it that isn't there."

"I'm not, Mr. Carl. But I've seen things like this before, and nothing good came of it."

"And what was it you saw, Jessie?"

"You're acting the same way Old Man Wilson did three years ago."

"John Wilson?"

'Yes, sir. The same man. I was with him once when he was out of breath and he ended up having a heart attack. It eventually killed him, too, sir."

"I remember how he died, Jessie. But you don't need to worry about anything. I'll be fine."

"Just concerned, Mr. Carl. Just concerned."

"I appreciate it, Jessie. I really do," he repeated when he saw the look of doubt on Jessie's face.

"Tell you what I'll do, Jessie. I'll call Doc Conners tomorrow and make an appointment for a checkup. Will that help?"

"You do what you gotta do, Mr. Carl. I just worry about you and Miss Catherine. What would she do if you weren't here?"

"You worry too much, Jessie. Just wait and see. Doc Conners will give me a clean bill of health and then we can forget all about this. Right now all I want to do is get into the house and enjoy some of the air conditioning."

Jessie stood aside, allowing his boss to get off the tailgate and head towards the house. He didn't like what he saw, as Mr Carl limped to the house and, still breathing hard entered into the back of the house and disappeared into the cooling shadows.


One year ago Carl had made an appointment with Doc Connors. He hadn't been feeling well for some time. There were occasional chest pains and he was more tired then he'd ever been. In a way it scared him. Jessie had been after him for some time to see the doctor, and now he decided it was time.

As he waited in the outer office Carl flipped through a five-year-old copy of FIELD AND STREAM, not really reading but trying to keep his mind occupied and away from thoughts of his health. He already had diabetes, but he was only taking a pill a day and the doctor had assured him a daily shot wouldn't be needed right now. "Thank goodness for that," he thought. "I'd like to keep this from Catherine, so she doesn't worry about me."

"Carl," called Doc Conners, from the open door. "You can come in now."

Getting up from his seat he walked across the room, passed the doctor, and entered the examining room that had been indicated to him. Once inside he sat on the side of the bed and waited for the doctor to join him.

"So, Carl, how are you feeling today?"

"To be honest, Doc, not too good."

"What's the problem?"

"My chest's been hurting lately and the pains have been lasting longer and longer. I'm also tired and have problems sleeping at night."

"Is that all?"

"It's all I'm aware of, if that's what you mean."

"Ok. Let me take your blood pressure and run a few tests and we'll talk in my office once we're all done here."

Still sitting on the bed, Carl opened his shirt as Doc Connors put his stethoscope in his ears and moved to listen to his patient's heartbeat. First he listed to his heart, then he listed to the intake of breath to the lungs.

"Seems ok on that end, Carl."

Carl only nodded, not wanting to interrupt the doctor's train of thought.

Next the doctor drew a little blood, to be examined later, and checked his reflexes.

"Ok there, too," he told him.

In truth, Carl hated medical examination, always had and always would. In fact, it had been over 10 years since his last visit to the doc's office, and that had been when he'd broken his fingers while doing repair work on one of the tractors. It had been a silly mistake and it could've been a lot worse. Thank goodness Jessie had been there helping him.

The whole examination took about thirty minutes, during which time he was asked many questions, which Carl answered as best he could. This was another part of the examination he hated, answering all these personal questions.

"Ok, Carl, we're done here. Go ahead and get dressed and come to my office once you're done."

"Ok, doc."

As he buttoned his shirt he thought about what he was going to tell Doc Connors once he was in the office with him. He knew for certain that none of this was to get back to his wife. He didn't want her to worry and, quite frankly, he was worried enough for the both of them. He felt sure that the doc would tell him not to work so hard, and he thought he could handle that. He only had two more years before he would retire. He'd already decided that years ago. Would he be able to curtail his traveling? He didn't honestly know. He loved that part of his job, and the benefits were well worth the time spent away from home, and Catherine. While he didn't need the money, he still loved to work and didn't want to be idle for too long. He knew retirement was something he couldn't avoid, but he wanted to delay it as long as he could.

Slipping into his loafers he left the exam room and headed towards Doc Connors office, knocked on the door and entered. Doc Connors indicated a seat in front of his desk and Carl sat there.

"I'm not too happy with the results I'm seeing here," he started. "I'd love to get you to slow down and take it easy for a while."

"Yes, Doc, I know you would, but I've got a job to do and there's no one else to do it. You know I like to keep busy."

"I know you do, Carl. But you need to listen to me, just once. From the readouts from the tests I did, I find your heart is getting weaker. How many chest pains have you had lately?"

Carl thought for a moment. Should he lie to the doctor and give a fewer count, or should he continue to be honest with him.

He decided on honesty.

"Four that I can distinctly remember."

"How long ago, Carl?"

"I had two last week."

"Bad ones?"

"No. Actually they were fairly light, in comparison to the earlier ones."

"Well, what I'm seeing here is that each attack is getting worse and they appear to be angina, which can be classified as mild heart attacks. I'm going to give you some nitro glycerin and I want you to keep it with you at all times. When you feel an attack coming on place one of these under your tongue. Sit down for a while, take it easy. Drink plenty of fluids. Most of all, take some time off from work."

"Now we've already discussed that part, doc."

"I know we have, but I mean it, Carl. You could have a major heart attack and were would you be then? Probably dead or disabled. Do you think Catherine would be able to take care of you? Or Jessie, for that matter? They're both old. Jessie's older then you are."

"I know that, doc. Believe me, I know that very well."

"So what are you going to do then?"

"I'll take some time off for a while. I'll rest up, continue to take my medications and try to slow down a little bit."

"That's a good start, Carl. But, what about retiring?"

"Two more years, doc. Two more years. That's all I need to get someone else trained to take over the business. Once that's done I'll hand it all over to him and I can retire happily and spend the rest of my life with Catherine and the farm."

"I seriously doubt you'll have two more years, Carl, if you don't do something right now."

"Listen, doc. We both know I'm an old man, but I've worked hard all my life and I don't intend to just chunk it all in a day, or even a week. Hell, not even in a year. I want to do this right and it's going to take at least two more years. Once all is done I'll gladly sit back and relax for the rest of my life."

"Obviously I'm not going to talk you out of this, am I?"

"No, you're not."

"Then what am I to do with you, Carl? You won't listen to me so all I can do is throw my hands up in the air and shake my head! You always were heard-headed, just like your Father-in-Law!"

"I know. I do want a favor though, please."

"And what would that be?" Doc Connors felt he already knew the request, but waited to hear if his thoughts were correct.

"I don't want Catherine to know about all this."

"But Carl, she's your wife! She should know all of this. She's got a bigger right to know, whether or not you'll admit it. I know for a fact that she's worried about you."

"And just how would you know that?"

"I've had a couple of talks with her over the past year. She's worried about you, and your health. She already knows about the diabetes."

"Only because I had to tell her about it. I had to make changes in my diet due to the diabetes and she had to know."

"As your doctor you know I can't discuss anything with anyone, regarding your health, without your permission."

"Good! Let's keep it that way."

They sat and chatted for about an hour longer and then Carl finally left the office, headed back to the house. He knew he should feel better, but somehow he didn't.


Catherine was in the bathroom, just getting out of the shower, when she heard Carl enter the bedroom.

He dropped his suitcase on the bed and collapsed in the chair next to his closet. His breathing was still hard and he began to wonder if Jessie might be right. He'd been having a problem with his breathing lately and, truth be known, his chest had begun to hurt about a week ago. He hadn't paid any attention to it, thinking he'd overworked himself and, with a little rest, he'd be fine soon.

"How you doing, Carl," Catherine asked him as she entered the bedroom. She walked over to him and planted a kiss on his forehead, noticing how warm he felt on her lips.

"Are you feeling ok, dear?" she asked him.

"What's with everyone!" he erupted.

Catherine was taken aback. He'd never used that tone of voice with her before.

"There's no need to snap at me, Carl. You feel warm and I'm wondering if you might have a temp, that's all. Can't I be concerned?"

Realizing his mistake, he apologized to his wife. "I'm sorry, dear. I'm just tired and I've been driving since five this morning."

Catherine reached out and put the palm of her right hand on his forehead.

"You feel like you have a fever, Carl. I'm going to get the thermometer and check, for my peace of mind," she added.

"You don't have to. I feel fine!"

"Please. Let me do this and if there's nothing wrong I'll apologize. OK?"

He knew better then to argue with her, so he agreed. Slumping back into the chair he resigned himself to the fact that his wife was concerned and he really didn't want her to worry about anything.

A few minutes later she returned with the thermometer and he opened his mouth and she placed it beneath his tongue. The she stood there, timing herself on her watch to make sure it stayed there for the required time. When she removed it she was surprised to find he didn't have a temp at all.

"Well, dear, it seems like you were right. There is no fever. Perhaps you are just tired. Why don't you take a hot shower and get some rest. We'll have plenty of time to be together later."

"You sure you don't mind? I mean, I just got home and we haven't seen each other in quite some time."

"I'm sure. You need your rest, dear. I want you rested so we can sit and talk later."

"How did you spend your time alone?" While he knew the answer he still wanted to see what she had to say.

"I kept busy, dear. Nothing exciting happened, if that's what you mean. I did what I normally do, kept the house clean, paid the bills, helped Jessie with the animals and had dinner with Louise Mathison every Thursday night, like I always do."

"How is that old bitty?" he asked.

"I wish you'd stop calling her that, Carl. You know I don't like it. And, for your information, she's gotten engaged to a wonderful man. I met him last week at our dinner date. I'm impressed with him, Carl. His name is James Peterson and he's a computer specialist at the bank in Meltonville. I think you'd like him, too."

"We'll have to invite them over for dinner one night, now that I'm home again."

"I think Louise would like that. I know I would. You'll have to promise to be on your best behavior though."

He laughed. Catherine had a way to get him to relax and he appreciated that very much. He agreed to be nice and got up from his seat and began to remove his clothing.

Catherine stood there and watched him get undressed. Once he'd stepped out of his shorts it was all she could do to control her emotions and not grab his limp cock and stuff it into her mouth. She had to remember Jessie's instructions and not let on that she was aware of the things her husband had done to her. Her pussy did get wet though, standing there looking at her naked husband.

Carl turned away, picking up his dirty clothing, emptied his pants pockets. He deposited his change and other items on his dresser and put his clothing in the bin, with the rest of the laundry. Then he went to the linen closet and got a wash rag and a towel and went into the bathroom. It wasn't long before Catherine heard the water running and then the sound of the shower, as he turned it on. She left the room, her slick legs rubbing against each other, reminding her that her pussy was wet.

"Damn," she thought. "Just what I didn't need right now! I should've know better then to stand there while he undressed, but I couldn't help myself. I hope I can do this."

She left the room and went into the kitchen, where Jessie was finishing putting the groceries away.

Before he knew what was happening, Catherine was on her knees, opening his pants and withdrawing his already hardening cock, eventually taking it into her mouth and sucking on it like it was a piece of irresistible candy. While he wanted to stop her, he stood as if rooted to the spot and let her continue. After a few minutes she pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Carl's in the shower and I needed this so much, Jessie. Please, don't be mad with me."

How in the hell could he be mad at her? She sucked his cock with such enthusiasm that he couldn't stop her, even if he wanted to.

Catherine returned to sucking his cock, massaging his huge balls with her hands at the same time, urging him to release his load into her mouth and down her throat. It wasn't long before he gave her what she wanted. She was by now so use to sucking his cock that not one single drop of his load spilled from her lips. Like a pro, she swallowed every drop. Once she finished she pulled back and licked the length of his softening cock, stopping to stab her tongue into the foreskin now once again enveloping his cock head.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned. "That was soooooo good, Jessie. Thank you for not stopping me. I really needed that."

"My pleasure, Miss Catherine. My pleasure." And he truly meant every word.

He reached down and pulled up his pants, stuffing his soft cock back into his shorts as Catherine stood up and went over to the sink. She reached up to the cabinet and took a drinking glass out, went to the sink, ran the water until it was cold, then filled the glass and drank the cool liquid until the glass was empty. She gulped it down quickly, sating her thirst for the moment.

"We'll have to do this again, Jessie. Soon, I hope." She smiled, knowing they would do this again. It was just a question of when that time would be.


Back in the bathroom, Carl was sitting in the tub. The hot water from the shower was pelting him on top of his head as he sat there. In truth he felt like crap! He was so tired his legs were weak. He'd collapsed to the bottom of the tub as soon as he'd closed the shower door. The hot water draining down his face, and the back of his head, felt good, but he still felt lousy. He'd been surprised when Catherine had told him there was no fever. He'd been expecting something to register, and thought it would surely be over 100!

His chest was hurting once again and this time the pain was the worse he'd felt. He put his hand to his chest and pushed, hoping to somehow relieve the pressure he felt there, but it wasn't working.

He tried to stand up, but found his legs wouldn't support him. He once again sat in the bottom of the tub, letting the water spray over him again. The pain returned once more and then...


Catherine and Jessie were sitting at the kitchen table, talking about their plans for Carl later that evening. Jessie was trying his best to get her to wait till the next day, explaining to her his concerns about her husband. Catherine was beginning to agree with him and they finally agreed to let Carl get a good nights rest and they'd launch their plan of attack tomorrow afternoon.

Once that was settled the two of them left the house and went to the barn, where Neptune still stayed in the stall Jessie had originally set up for him. They'd both decided that to have Neptune stay in either of the houses might tip off Carl that something was wrong, and they'd both decided they didn't want him to know anything until it was too late.

Catherine told him that Carl was taking a shower and would then go to bed for a good rest. She'd told he about taking Carl's temp and also told him there wasn't one. She let him know she'd felt relieved and that probably he was just tired from the long drive.

Once they got inside the barn, the door was closed and, as they approached the stall, both of them came out of their clothing. Catherine reached to Jessie's crotch and took hold of his expanding tool, feeling it grow to it's full length as she held on.

Jessie let her grab him, enjoying the feeling of her hand around his cock. He'd hate it if he were unable to enjoy her body, or her mouth. He'd grown accustomed to having her anytime he wanted to these past weeks. Now that he'd have to share her with Mr Carl he wondered if he'd be able to handle it without being jealous when it was just her and her husband, without him participating. He was sure it would eventually happen and the pangs of jealousy returned. He blocked it from his mind though when he saw her kneel down, reach beneath Neptune and grab his sheath, already jacking his cock and causing it to grow and make it's appearance. Catherine continued jacking the canine cock until it was fully exposed then she lay down on the hay, covered with the blanket they'd left there the other day, and crawled under Neptune, taking his cock and pulling it forward until she felt the tip touch her lips. Opening her mouth she swallowed the whole thing down her throat and groaned with pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned, letting Jessie know how much she was enjoying this.

Jessie got down on his knees then, spreading Catherine's legs and lowering his mouth to her smooth pussy. Planting his mouth over her hole he drove his tongue into her as far as he could.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," came the sounds from Catherine's cock-filled mouth. She spread her legs as far as she could, enabling him to get deeper into her.

He started by licking her outer lips and gently touching her clit with the tip of his tongue. Then he began nibbling her inner lips, eliciting more moans of pleasure. Returning to her outer lips he gently sucked on them, getting her juices flowing freely, to the point where he eventually had to swallow their abundance. That was one of the best parts, devouring her wetness and enjoying the taste on the back of his tongue.

Now he pulled him mouth from her pussy entirely. Now he focused on the crease of her legs and lower body. He knew this was one of her ticklish spots and, while she wiggled and squirmed beneath him, he continued to lick on her. He even moved up her body and paid a small amount of attention to her belly button, then he mover further up and sucked and mouthed her nipples, which stood at attention, ready for his oral manipulation. Gently using his teeth, he bit lightly on each nipple, feeling their hardness and rubbery resistance.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" More moans. He knew her nipples were almost as sensitive as her clitoris and focused his attention on them for a while. Swirling his tongue around each one and sucking them into the farthest reaches of his mouth. Since her boobs weren't real big, it was hard to get them into his mouth very far. Instead he concentrated on licking, sucking and then nibbling on them, causing her to squirm and gyrate beneath him.

Catherine pulled her mouth off Neptune's cock long enough to tell him to go back to her pussy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, JESSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT MMMMEEEEEEE!" she called to him.

So that's what he did.

Moving back to her soaking pussy he first sucked the abundant juices and then returned to sucking her pussy lips once again. This time he inserted two, then three fingers into her, reaching for her G-spot and rubbing on it until she came all over his hand. Pulling his fingers out of her he licked off the juices, occasionally sucking on one or two fingers, to make sure he got all that was there.

Meanwhile, Catherine was once again sucking Neptune's cock. It was already down her throat and already shooting his pre-cum lubricant as well. She knew it wouldn't be long before his load was on it's way down her throat and into her stomach. She could suck this cock all day and never get tired of it. She could also do the same thing to Jessie and her husband and still want more. Reaching back to Neptune's balls she massaged them, trying her best to get him to release his own juices for her enjoyment. She was soon rewarded as she felt his cock begin to erupt down in her throat and she pulled back just enough so this sperm would land on the back of her tongue and she'd be able to taste it. She'd become a cum junkie and couldn't get enough of it, whether it be from Neptune, Carl, or Jessie. She wanted all she could get in her mouth and she didn't intend to waste an ounce of it, either.

While she swallowed Neptune's load, Catherine was beginning to release her own load into Jessie's eager mouth as well. He'd finally licked and sucked her pussy and clitoris until she couldn't hold her release anymore. As Neptune's shooting was beginning to get weaker her first eruption filled Jessie's mouth and he greedily swallowed it all. He also worked his fingers into her at the same time, causing more and more fluids to escape deep within her body and to continue to fill his mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity, they both collapsed on the blanket, allowing Neptune to crawl away to his favorite corner and clean himself off, and to get some rest as well. He knew that once the two people entered his stall that he'd be worn out by their unions, whether they be by oral stimulation or by penetration. Either way, he was enjoying himself a great deal.

As Catherine caught her breath she said, "I want you both in me at the same time again, Jessie."

"You sure, Miss Catherine?"

"You know I am, Jessie. I absolutely love it the first time and I want to do it again, and again, and again."

"Well, let me catch my breath and I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate you. I think Neptune will enjoy it, too, don't you?"

"We both know he will, don't we?"

"Yes, we do. But I want my turn with that cock of his first, if you don't mind."

"Why should I mind? While you're sucking on him, I can suck on you and get another load to enjoy. Yes, I've got no problem with it at all.:"


The first thing he realized was how cold he was, he was actually shivering and didn't know why.

Next, he realized he was also wet!

Then he remembered where he was, sitting in the tub with the shower raining down on him.

And it was COLD!

Feeling a little dazed, he continued to sit in the tub, reaching towards the spigots to turn the hot water up. When he got no warmth from the water he finally realized that he'd probably run it all out.

"How long have I been here?" he wondered out loud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.