A Frightful Night's Delight  - Cover

A Frightful Night's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by TexGuy84

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John returns home to find a horny demoness.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Charles waited in the express line at the grocery store, while two people ahead of him, a customer and the cashier argued over the price of some thing or another. He really despised these late night grocery runs.

He once again shifted the groceries he was carrying in his arms to make the load more comfortable. He had decided not to use a basket since he was only getting a few things. Granted, a few things, in this case a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, a dozen eggs, and six packs of ramen, got to be pretty unwieldy when one found oneself in a long line. A pair of hands took the eggs and the ramen away from him, simplifying things.

Charles turned to see who had just taken his food and came face to face with a blue-eyed brunette with short hair and an athletic and shapely body. All this encased in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt that said "The Texas National Guard doesn't die. They just go to hell to regroup."

"Hello Chuckles, have you seen John?"

"Not yet, Monica, I just got back in town a little bit ago. Did he forget to call you again?"

"Yeah, second time this week he's said he'd call and forgot. Sometimes I wonder why I put up with this at all."

"Well, when I get home, I'll have him call you. See you at Drill on Saturday?"

"Yeah, like I have a choice. Seeya then."

Monica put the ramen and eggs on the conveyor belt for the cash register, followed by Charles' milk and bread, and wandered off into the store to grab some food to fill her nigh-empty fridge. Monica was in the National Guard, like Charles. She was also uncommonly good at soldiering for a guardsman. Come to think of it, Charles couldn't recall even a hint of what she did for a living in her civilian life. He shrugged as he handed a twenty dollar bill to the young girl working the register, who gave him his change along with a big, toothy smile only slightly marred by the braces she wore on her teeth. Charles took the bags of food and carried them to his car and then drove home.

When he got home, he noticed that all the lights in the house were off.

"Guess everyone is asleep. I'll tell John about his screw-up when he wakes up in the morning."

That decision made, Charles walked to the door, both grocery bags held in one arm as he unlocked the door and entered the house. He put the bags on the table and closed and locked the door, flipping the light switch as he turned back around to grab the groceries.

The world around him remained as bathed in darkness as it had when he walked in.

"Great, did John forget to mail the checks in to the electric company again?"

No sooner did Charles finish saying this than did an unseen set of hands begin to undo his belt and open his pants, reaching in to find his stiffening member.

"Is that you Julie?"

The only thing he got in response was some of the best head he'd ever had in his life. This certainly didn't feel like Julia. She was a skilled fellater in her own right, but this was something else entirely. Like comparing an urban wall mural to the Sistine Chapel Ceiling.

Well, OK, maybe not a Chapel's ceiling. You get the idea though, don't you?

As the tight warm mouth surrounding his cock went up and down slowly, an unbelievably long tongue seemed to wrap itself loosely around his shaft, squeezing and rubbing it in all the exact right places to get him going. His thought processes switched over from one head to the other as he reached forward to run his hands through his unseen benefactor's hair. Much to his surprise, both of his hands were caught in vice grips as this unknown girl snatched his wrists before he could place them on his head. All of his attempts to break free only resulted in the grips on his wrists becoming painfully tight.

A corner of his mind thought "OK, so I'm not driving this stagecoach." He relaxed his arms, and the grip loosened, though his wrists were still firmly held as the blowjob began to pick up it's pace. He felt his manhood becoming harder than it had ever been before, that unmistakable pressure building up, readying for release, ready to go forth and expel itself from his body in a burst of passion.

The blowjob stopped as abruptly as it began, and the girl rose up, though in the dark he could only faintly make out her outline as she stood in front of him, his hands in hers still.

"Follow me."

Dumbly, Charles followed this mysterious woman into John's bedroom, where a dim amount of light was provided by one of those special night lights designed to come on if the power went out. He was not in any way prepared for what he saw.

John sat on the edge of the bed, naked as Julie, also naked, kneeled in front of him giving him a slow and sensuous blowjob, John's eyes closed as he moaned and held the back of her head gently in his hands, softly stroking the back of her head.

"Get up, Slut." Following the woman's command, Julie stood up and turned around, as John gasped in disappointment. Charles was still speechless, a combination of being confused, angry, and very horny.

"John, come over here and kneel in front of me." As she said this, the woman got down on her knees between John and Charles. John obediently stood up, walked past Julie, who was looking back and forth between Charles and the woman, with a wide-eyed look on her flushed face.

"Charles, that's your name, right? Come down here and put that bayonet of yours into me, but no grabbing without my permission. I fuck you; you don't fuck me unless I say so. Julie, you watch me fuck your boyfriend and his room mate. John, you just keep kneeling there and looking stupid."

Before he knew what he was doing, Charles was on his knees and pointing his cockhead towards the wet opening to this mysterious woman's snatch. He stopped himself at the last moment and got enough of his wits together to say one more thing in token protest.

"I don't even know your name. Who the hell are you?"

"Name's Minara, shaft me already, your girlfriend is waiting."

With that, Charles lunged his hips forward, driving himself into her incredibly tight love hole. The highly trained muscles inside pulsed and massaged his prick as he rammed it in and out, over and over again, voicing his inarticulate pleasure. John didn't seem much better off, as the petite red-skinned girl took him into her throat, her long tongue stroking his balls and the tip pushing at the skin just behind his balls.

Charles glanced over at Julie, who was still standing there, tears beginning to run down her face even as her nipples remained diamond-cutter hard. Minara pulled back from her ministrations to John's cock and looked over at Julie as well.

"Slut, go put the groceries away before they go bad. And make us something to eat for dinner. John, Charles, you may fuck me now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.