A Frightful Night's Delight  - Cover

A Frightful Night's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by TexGuy84

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John returns home to find a horny demoness.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

John walked in the front door of the ugly, but roomy three bedroom house totally exhausted from his day. Flipping on the light, he walked across the living room, made small and crowded by two sofas, two easy chairs, a coffee table, and a TV cabinet which the various room mates had produced from their previous residences when they moved in. John dropped his backpack on one of the chairs and then walked down the hall to his room, turning on the light, shutting the door, and plopping down in his chair to check his email.

That was when the world went dark.

Or, if you prefer that I be a bit less dramatic, when the power went out.

"Great, did Charlie forget to send our checks to the electric company again?" John sighed and began to get up out of his chair.

"No, Charlie didn't forget this time, I just wanted to have some fun."

He froze in confusion at the female voice, as an indefinable sense of fear began to grow in the back of his mind. "Must be Juliet and Kyle playing a joke on me."

The voice purred in reply: "Pffth, that girl is with Charlie at the beach for the weekend. And Kyle is out of town for that camping trip. It's just you and me." John, wanting nothing more than to bolt for the door, found his body being pushed back into the chair by invisible hands. Invisible hands which traced their way down his torso and found his belt, undoing the buckle, followed by the button and zipper as he sat there, too stunned to react. His pants and underwear were yanked down as if of their own volition, and before he realized what was happening his soft penis was taken into an invisible, but very warm and wet mouth, and under the confident ministrations of his unseen attacker, quickly rose to the occasion.

"I see that you find the situation agreeable," cooed the voice, now localized between his legs.

"Now wait just a min-" John's voice of dissent was brought to a sudden silence as that same warm, wet mouth, with it's skillful tongue enclosed his shaft again, the tongue working around the head as the mouth applied suction. The rest of whatever he was going to say dissolved into a series of grunts and strained breathing noises as the unseen entity fellated him. The tongue seemed impossibly long, snaking its way around his seven inch penis in a long continuous spiral until it enclosed the entire thing in the unseen mouth. His grunts and gasps began to reach a peak when the tongue and mouth suddenly released him.

"Hey, why did you stop?"

"Oh, NOW you want to play, huh? I'm just getting you warmed up so I can enjoy myself when I take what I need from you. Now lie back and behave, as if you had a choice."

"Can't I at least see what you look like?"

"Humph... I guess so, seeing as how I'm going to be using you for my personal pleasure." With that a small girl with reddish skin and long brown hair materialized at his feet, dressed in a skirt and top made out of the same earth-colored fabric. She wasn't exactly what you'd call hot, despite her slim, well-toned body, so much as really cute in a sexy way. A small, upturned nose was strategically placed (where else?) above a set of small, pout lips and two blue eyes looking up at him. The lips were cranked up in a crooked grin. "Like what you see?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.