It Cuts Both Ways - Cover

It Cuts Both Ways

Copyright© 2006 by Les Lumens

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After six months with no sex, Jackie is at the breaking point with her husband, Chris. He's keeping a secret from her - but is it what she thinks it is?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Chris was passed out on the couch when Jackie walked in at about three a.m. A half-empty bottle of Jack sat on the table in front of him, along with a shot glass, and some papers.

Still lightheaded from coming, and really starting to feel the burn from her violated pussy and ass, she tiptoed over to see what the papers were. Probably credit card statements for the sleazy hotel bills, and presents for his whore, Jackie thought.

Picking them up, she could tell Chris was really out. She knew that bottle had been full, so with a half bottle of whiskey in him, he wasn't likely to wake up any time soon. As soon as she looked, she knew the papers weren't credit card statements.

She started reading, and it slowly dawned on her. The paper said that Chris had been to a doctor, to be treated for impotence. It even said right on the papers that he reported it having been six months since it started.

Jackie's stomach went sour. He had been telling the truth. Oh, God, what have I done?

Putting the papers back down, Jackie hurried to the bedroom, and straight into the bathroom. She stayed hunched over the toilet, until there was nothing left in her stomach to come up.


When she stumbled out of the bedroom early in the afternoon, Chris was gone. Taking a quick look around, it appeared to Jackie that he had left in a hurry. His clothes from the night before were scattered in the spare bedroom, and a package of muffins sat on the counter, still open.

She cursed herself for not setting the alarm on his cell phone or something, so he wouldn't be late for work. A twinge of pain from her nether regions sharply reminded her of what she had done, how she had betrayed him because she thought he was cheating.

Tears welled up in her eyes, and a sob wracked her body. Sitting down, she put her head in her hands and cried.

The sound of the phone ringing startled her. Wiping her eyes, she looked over and saw that it wasn't on the charger. It rang again, and she tracked the sound to the opposite side of the room. Getting up quickly, and heading in that direction, she found the phone on a table when it rang a third time.

Picking it up, she took a deep breath to steady her voice and answered it. Silence greeted her, followed a moment later by the click of whoever was on the other end hanging up. She looked at the phone in confusion, knowing the delay between her answering and the other person hanging up was too long to mean she had just missed the call. Clicking the caller id button, she clenched her teeth and growled.

Cynthia Doyle.

With a scream of frustration, she hurled the phone across the room. I'm such an idiot! I was about to apologize to him — AGAIN! I made myself sick over that cheating bastard, and he probably had some doctor who owes him a favor write that stuff up to cover his affair with that whore.

Stomping off to the bedroom to get ready for work, she growled under her breath, You're going to get it tonight, you cheating fuck!


When she got to the office, she found someone else bringing the mail. He said that Dan had called in sick, something she vaguely remembered him saying he might do as they lay together in his bed the night before.

Another stab of pain shot up from her ass, and she decided that she needed to call Dan. She'd made plans to go to his apartment again tonight, and there was no way she could handle it.

Besides, she needed to give her husband a piece of her mind, and throw his cheating ass out.

Dan sounded disappointed, but said he understood. He told her that if she decided she wanted to after all, he'd be at home. The sound of that offer almost made her change her mind, but she wisely decided to give her overworked sex a rest.

Pain or no pain, she knew that as the day went on, it was going to get harder to resist taking him up on that offer. It had been too long since she'd been fucked, and that thick cock of his did things to her she'd never even imagined.


Jackie's eyes narrowed as she heard Chris' car pulling into the garage. She sat on the couch, staring at the television, but the news wasn't even remotely registering through the red-hot thoughts swirling through her head.

Chris took a deep breath and opened the door, seeing his wife sitting on the couch. He put down his briefcase and went over to sit next to her. She ignored him.

"Baby, I need to talk to you. I need to show you something..."

Turning quickly toward him, her eyes flashing with anger, Jackie snapped, "What? The bullshit papers your doctor friend made up for you to hide the fact you're fucking around on me? She must be getting frustrated at you ignoring her, Chris; she called here and hung up on me this afternoon."

Flinching back from the furious tirade, he said, "Honey, what are you talking about?"

Standing up, she screamed down at him, "Don't honey me, you fucking... you..." An inarticulate scream burst from her and she spun away from him for a moment. Turning back, she said in low, ominous tones, "We're through. I want a divorce, and I want you the fuck out of here."

Reaching out toward her, Chris felt tears welling up in his eyes when she jerked away. "Jackie, please don't say that. Please, just let me tell you what was going on, so you'll understand. I wouldn't cheat on you, any more than you would cheat on me."

Those words stung, and Jackie whirled away before he could see the look in her face. "Never mind, I'll fucking leave. Go to hell."

She ignored him as he continued to blather on, picking up her purse and heading toward the door. When he grabbed her shoulder at the door, she turned and punched him with all her strength. He managed to get an arm up, but seeing him wince and rub his arm offset the pain in her knuckles.

She slammed the door, and Chris hung his head, hearing her tires squealing as she left a moment later.


There was no answer at Dan's door. She'd driven around for hours, her throat sore from screaming curses nearly the whole time. Finally, she'd decided that she was going to see Dan. She figured that he'd be happy to eat her pussy again if she sucked him off, and that just doing that — if she could leave it at just that — wouldn't aggravate the dull throb of pain she was feeling. He'd mentioned the night before that he wanted to come on her face, which she'd never let any man do before. It was also something Chris had always wanted to do.

It would be the perfect revenge that Dan would get to spray cum all over her face, after her husband had begged for it for years.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen tonight unless she could figure out where he was. Digging through her purse, she cursed when she realized that the slip of paper with his number on it wasn't inside. She remembered putting it in her desk at the office then, and shook her head in frustration.

Turning to walk out of his building, she decided it wasn't such a bad thing. It turned them both on to fuck around in her office, so she may as well ask him to come there, once she got hold of him.

Plan in place, she hurried down out of his building, and back to her car.


"I love this job," Roger laughed, watching the monitor intently.

Miming the motion over his own chest, Joe said, "Look at those tits bounce, damn!"

"Fuck, somebody's coming," Roger hissed and quickly sat down in a chair.

"Oh, shit," Joe whispered when he finished hiding the video window and saw who was walking in the front door. He managed to calm himself and say, "Working late again tonight, Mrs. Boyd?"

"Yes, I need to take care of something," Jackie replied with a crooked smile.

"I'm going to run to the men's room," Roger interrupted, standing up quickly and heading off that way.

Jackie asked, "Are the washrooms down here unlocked, then?"

"Yes, Mrs. Boyd, they're right down there where Roger went."

"Thanks, Joe."

We're dead, we're dead, we're dead... Joe thought as he watched her walking toward the restroom.

"Pick up, dammit!" Roger paced back and forth in the men's room, listening to the phone ring. "Come on, Dan, pick up the damn phone."


Jackie stepped out of the elevator, feeling much better. She'd felt as though she was about to burst, and it was a good thing that the restrooms downstairs were unlocked, as she didn't know if she'd have survived the trip upstairs without wetting herself.

When she stepped out of the elevator, she muttered, "Damn it," when she saw Julie standing near her office door. She called out, "Hey, what are you doing here so late, Julie?"

"I forgot something, and I thought I'd see if you were here, since you've been working late so much."

Smiling, Jackie said, "Yes, I've been busy. So, are you going to be long?"

"No, I was just leaving," Julie replied.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then," Jackie said as she punched in her key code to the door. She didn't notice that the readout said, Code Already Entered, instead of Code Accepted, like usual.

Heading straight for her desk, she grabbed Dan's cell number from the drawer and dialed it immediately. She walked toward the door, planning to close it once he picked up. She was surprised to hear what appeared to be his ringtone, coming from somewhere out in the building.

Keeping her phone to her ear, Jackie walked out and toward the cubicles. She stopped, stunned, and let the phone fall to her side. There stood Dan, fumbling to shut off his phone, and Julie, wiping cum off her thighs with her panties.

Letting out a disgusted gasp, she spun away, hearing both Dan and Julie saying, "Jackie, wait," at the same time. Walking into her office, she grabbed her purse and stuffed her cell inside. That's it — I'm turning lesbian. I'm done with fucking cheating men. I should have just stuck to licking pussy in college, and never let Chris sweet-talk me back to the other side.

Walking back out, she keyed her exit code, and headed for the elevator. As the doors opened, she shook her head and thought, I need a drink. I need lots of drinks.


Chris unpacked his briefcase, pausing when he found something he didn't remember putting inside — a CD sleeve. Turning it over, he found a note written on the other side.

Watch it, I thought you should know. A friend.

Confused and curious, Chris walked over to the computer and dropped the disk in the DVD tray.

The first two videos had him hard and throbbing, watching his wife furiously masturbating in her office. He had no idea how someone had come across them, but it was obvious that she didn't know she anyone was recording her. Starting the third video, his heart turned to lead in his chest.

With morbid fascination, he watched the final two videos in their entirety. He felt betrayed by his erection now, as he watched another man fucking his wife, obviously to her great pleasure. The final few moments of the fourth video, his wife spurting fountains of juices into the air as the man fucked her ass, made him feel utterly inferior.

Staring at the frozen final frame of the video, showing his wife's face twisted in ecstasy and dripping with her own juices, Chris was numb.

Taking out the CD, he slipped it back into its sleeve, and then back into his briefcase. His face still slack and expressionless, he undressed and lay down in the spare bedroom.


In the parking lot outside the building, Julie stalked forward, swinging punches at a backpeddaling Dan. "You bastard! You were fucking Jackie? I can't believe you fucking did this to me! She's my friend!"

"Hey, it was your idea to fuck in her office," Dan countered, fending off her blows with his hands, and continuing to back away.

"Just because I didn't want the sleazy security guards watching! They can't see the cameras in the offices when someone punches in the key code."

Dan had to fight hard not to laugh at that. He knew that those sleazy security guards had watched every moment, and recorded it. When he called Julie, he'd only expected to get a little pussy, since Jackie had cancelled on him, but finding out she knew the key code had been a bonus. He'd get a cut of whatever they sold the video for, now that he'd found out about that from Roger. Too bad it would be the last one, unless he could manage to charm his way into the office of another woman in the building.

"They couldn't have seen us at my place either."

"You're the one that got me all wet and..." She growled and spun away, loudly saying, "Go to hell."


Jackie was well on her way to being stumbling drunk, but at least still coherent enough to realize that she had better call a cab and get home. She asked for a phone book, and another drink. The bartender brought her the first, but apologized and said he couldn't serve her any more alcohol. Jackie rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever," flipping open the phone book and looking up one of the cab companies.

Closing her cell phone, she sighed and cupped her cheek in her palm, looking out at the crowd. The cab was going to take thirty minutes to get there, and she couldn't even get any more booze while she waited.

Jackie's mouth dropped wide open when she saw a blonde woman in a micro skirt bent over a pool table, teasing the man behind her with glimpses of panty and skin. Chris' bimbo secretary, she realized, and lurched up off the barstool.

Cynthia screamed when Jackie shoved her, causing the woman to land hard on her bottom below the pool table. Scrambling back to her feet, Cynthia spat out, "What's your problem, bitch?"

Fighting to maintain her balance, Jackie slurred, "What, my husband's dick not enough for you? I guess it serves the bastard right. I hope you give him herpes or something."

Cynthia stared with angry confusion for a moment, but then her eyes lit up and she laughed. "Oh, I know who you are. You think I'm fucking your husband? Well, I'm not. I tried, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. You obviously don't have any idea how lucky you are."

The other woman who had been playing pool walked around the table, to stand next to Cynthia. The woman held a pool cue like a club, and her demeanor screamed that she knew how to use it. "So, you're about to get your bitch ass beaten for nothing."

Jackie could hear the very real amusement in the other woman's voice, and somehow knew it was the truth. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, and heard the barman's voice from behind her. "Alright ladies, break it up." To Jackie, he said, "Look, you're drunk. Get out now, or I'm calling the cops."

Jackie whispered, "I'm going," and turned to wander unsteadily toward the front door.

Cynthia's friend put down her pool cue and started to follow, but the barman walked in between them and said, "Betty, just go back to your game. If the boss finds out I let you in here, he'll fire me, and he'll press charges for the damage from the last brawl you started."

Cynthia lay a hand on her friend's shoulder and said, "Betty, I don't want to get thrown out of here. It was hard enough to get you in here."

Turning back to the table after a final, fiery glance at Jackie's retreating back, she said, "Fine, the bitch isn't worth it anyhow."

Jackie breathed a sigh of relief, having sobered up enough to realize that she was in serious trouble, seeing the thoughtless competence with which the other woman held that pool cue. She focused all her energy on remaining upright, and headed out the door. Leaning up against the wall, she looked up into the rain and muttered, "Great." Looking around, she didn't see anywhere that she could get out of the downpour. She could go get in her car out back, but then she might miss her cab. The thought of waking up with a hangover in her car was far from appealing.

Staying close to the door, she tucked her purse up under her sport jacket, and wrapped her arms around herselfto wait for the cab.


When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.