The Good Years - Cover

The Good Years

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 78

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Kenny learns to cope with his emotional problems. In the process, he brings all the loose strands together, weaving a better life for himself and those he touches.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

On Sunday, Brenda came over with the children. She was only there for about five minutes before she and Joyce started moving me away from the living room, where I had been enjoying talking to the children, and started hurrying me up to my bedroom. It wasn't difficult to tell it was a well planned assault.

I don't know exactly what it was that triggered the angry reaction I ended up directing at Brenda. Perhaps, it was me resenting them for taking me away from the chance to visit with Dwightee and April. Maybe, it was all my accumulated frustration over the problems I'd been having with Joyce and my mother over the concerns I was having with taking Brenda back. For all I know it was all of those things, or, maybe, it was because of something else entirely.

What I do know is that what happened on the bed between the three of us didn't go at all like the two of them had been expecting it would. I ended up forcing my cock into Brenda's ass long before she had even had a chance to take all her clothes off. I was getting tired of her and Joyce constantly manipulating me into doing whatever they both had agreed on beforehand. Brenda had been trying to tell me something about Emily for more than a week. Whatever it was, she and Joyce both believed they should soften me up first with some sex, before telling me about it.

Her screams were loud enough to bring both Shirley and Cindy running up the stairs to see for themselves what was happening. When they burst into the room, Joyce was standing near me. She seemed fascinated by what I was doing to Brenda. Her eyes were bright with both fear and excitement. I thought she might even be getting ready to urge me on to increasing the ferocity of my assault on Brenda.

I continued to take plunge after plunge, burrowing deeply into Brenda's ass. Brenda had stopped all her yelling and protesting. Apparently, she had concluded, on her own, that further protests from her wouldn't help dissuade me, and that they probably would only encourage further depredations. I lasted for a long time, but when I finally came, I really exploded, deeply in her bowels.

As soon as I pulled out of her, Brenda crawled as far away from me as she could manage and still be on the bed. I stood where I was, beside the bed, looking at her. Joyce had moved over, closer to Shirley and Cindy. I think she was starting to get worried that her turn was coming up.

"Don't keep trying to use sex to control me, Brenda. If you do, it isn't going to turn out the way you want it to. You can move back into the house now if you want to. I believe we're pretty close to even now. You hurt me by several things you did, and now I've done something to hurt you back. You can tell Emily that I'm going to do the same thing to her if she ever willingly comes into my bedroom like you just did. This is especially true if she acts like you did and tries to get me to give her what she wants by using her body. I think I can forgive you for what you did before. When you can forgive me for what I just did to you, I'd like for us to discuss trying to be together again."

After I said that to her, I left the bedroom. I ended up taking both Dwightee and April outside with me when I found them still waiting for me downstairs. I told several of my other children to let the mothers know that I was heading over to see my parents, and that I'd be bringing Dwightee and April back within a few hours. We then got into Joyce's Lincoln and drove over to Mama's house.

Gerta and Mama were both waiting for the three of us by the time we'd gotten over there. Joyce had phoned ahead to warn them that I was in a very weird mood. She didn't tell them what I'd done to Brenda, or about how I'd treated her the night before either. I spent a few hours there, playing with my two children, and talking with Mama and Gerta about the advice I had been getting from both Dr. Fellows and Joyce.

I left my mother's house at around three that afternoon. My Dad and I had agreed on the next step we'd need to take for expanding the Quick Snacks business. He assured me that any necessary financing would be forthcoming whenever it was needed.

When I got back to the house, all of the women were in the kitchen, having some kind of a meeting together. I wasn't invited to join them, so I contented myself with playing with all the children outside in the playground area we'd had built.

Bunny and Derek both had been given a small set of cut down golf clubs by Mama, and they had begun hitting golf balls. They played a little game they'd set up just for the two of them. It was a contest where each of them tried to hit a golf ball as close as they could get it to one of the big rubber balls they had set out in the middle of the lawn. They gave extra points for either one actually hitting the target on the fly. While I watched them, their results were not very good. I tried to help each of them with their grips and their stances.

Derek seemed able to pick up on the physical challenges of the game faster than Bunny did, but Bunny definitely looked like he had more competitive drive. He certainly didn't like Derek beating him. He didn't say anything, but you could see, by his body language, that he really wanted to prevail.

I could see that Derek would be winning most of their initial competitions in the near term, but I would have been willing to bet some serious money that it was Bunny who would eventually turn into the better golfer between the two. I sat and watched the two of them playing together for more than an hour after I had showed them how to hold a club and a better stance. During this time I was watching, I kept noticing how Bunny was paying very close attention to how Derek had been doing things. As he watched, he started making some small, extremely subtle adjustments in his own ball striking technique. By the time they were both ready to quit the game, Bunny had considerably narrowed the skill edge that Derek now held over him. I made a note to myself to get them both started with some golf lessons in the very near future.

Sunday night, after all the children were in bed, Joyce and the other wives came to get me for one of their family meetings. I knew what the subject of the meeting would be. I was surprised to find that Brenda was still in the house. For something like this, Brenda usually preferred to be absent, allowing others to advocate on her behalf.

"Kenny, Brenda has something she wants to say to you." Joyce was gently pushing Brenda forward as she spoke to me. Both Dale and Cindy were behind Joyce and Brenda, showing their support. Shirley was there as well, hanging a little ways back from the others.

"I forgive you for what you did today, Kenny. I really do love you, and I'm sorry if what I did I hurt you before. I really don't think what you did to me was fair though. You made my ass bleed when you did that to me." I saw Joyce's hand slap at the back of Brenda's arm when she said that last part. "Ouch! I already said I forgave him. He should know that it really hurt my butt though." Brenda reached back and pushed Joyce's hand away from her as she said this.

"Was this all you guys wanted to talk to me about?" I was a little worried that all of them were willing to just leave it the way it now stood. We were all obviously a little uncomfortable with what had happened earlier in the day. I would have preferred to get things out in the open, and to have us discuss some of the recent changes in my behavior towards them.

"I just wanted to tell you that I really liked what we did when we were at the clinic all this past week, Kenny. And, also, that all of us want you to know that we want you to be happy. We want everything to get back to as close to being how they used to be as you think you can make them." Shirley had come forward to be able to speak over Joyce's head.

Dale reached her tiny body around Brenda to smile at me, and then she too told me that she was happy with the way our relationship was going. I could see, in spite of what she was saying, that Dale was worried because of what she'd been hearing from Shirley, Joyce, and Brenda about the unusual activities that had taken place upstairs in my room earlier.

"Kenny, you can't keep on doing things like you did with Brenda today. That isn't what Dale and Shirley meant I'm sure. Brenda and I had a nice day all planned for you today, and you ruined everything. You ruined it for all of us. You could have at least waited until the two of you were alone before doing something like that to her. It was embarrassing for her to have all of us seeing you do that to her."

"You can't have it both ways, Joyce. Aren't you the one who was just telling me I shouldn't try to pretend about anything with anyone anymore? I've told you several times that I was getting tired of Brenda using sex as a way to try to manipulate me. I've been mad at her for going out and fucking some other guy while I was sick, and for then pretending for a long time afterwards that she hadn't done anything like that. That really hurt me when I found out about it so long after I should have been told. I wanted to let her know how much it had hurt me. I thought what I did to her would give her some idea of how badly I felt about what she'd done."

"What I did didn't end up making your ass bleed, Kenny." Brenda sensed she had enough support now to attack me for what I'd done to her. She thought she could afford to question my choice of punishments. Under different circumstances, I'd have allowed her to do that. Of course, under different circumstances, I'd wouldn't have retaliated against her in the way I had chosen to either. I hadn't planned what happened, it had been an angry reaction, and one that had surprised me as much as it had surprised all the women.

This meeting we were having wasn't the right time for Brenda to be trying to win any pity or an apology from me though. I was upset, angry, very frustrated, and tired of people trying to manipulate me. I wanted people to stop trying to force me into doing whatever they decided they wanted me to do.

"You'd be better off if you quit complaining about what's already happened, and let what happened earlier be forgotten, Brenda. If you don't want to do that, then you would probably be better off leaving here and going back to Mama's house. It doesn't sound much like you've learned anything from what took place upstairs in my bedroom today. You obviously didn't understand me when I said I needed to do what I did so I could feel like we were back to being even again. You want me to feel bad about what I did to you? You want me to feel guilty about what I did, so I'll end up doing whatever it is you and Joyce have got cooked up for me now? Well, I don't feel guilty now, and I'm probably not going to feel guilty later either." When I finished telling her that, I was fully expecting that Joyce would jump in and take Brenda's side. I knew she would do her best to talk me out of ordering Brenda away.

"This is our home too, Kenny. You can't just go around kicking people out of it. We have some say so in who's welcome here and who isn't."

"This wouldn't have happened like it did this morning if the two of you hadn't been getting up to your old tricks again. If Brenda can't understand that me shoving my dick up her ass didn't hurt her nearly as much as her letting another man fuck her has hurt me, then I don't want her being anywhere around me while I'm visiting here. If you ever do something like that to me again, Brenda, you'll have a lot more to worry about than just a little blood coming out of your ass hole. You're old enough now that you can exercise a little self control. If you don't have it, or you don't choose to use what you do have, you had better be ready to suffer the consequences. If you ever do it again, and if we're back together when you do it, what you'll be getting will make me poking you in the ass seem like it was nothing. You better just get out of here now, before I turn you over and do the same thing to you again."

All of us watched silently as Brenda went to get Dwightee and April before quickly leaving by the front door. I could see, by the expressions on all the remaining wives faces, that none of the other women were happy with what I'd said to either Brenda or Joyce. After Brenda had left the house, crying those big crocodile tears of hers, the other four women just ignored me until it was time for us to go to bed.

I got up from my seat on the sofa and started to climb the stairs. I hadn't been planning on returning to Birmingham at any time during the week, but I would do so, rather than sitting around in this house, having everyone else here being mad at me. I could go back to the office and then take care of some things I'd been neglecting in order to be in Ridgeline for this. Those thoughts of leaving early only lasted until Cindy came into my bedroom to speak with me.

"Is it okay if I come in here and sleep with you tonight, Kenny?"

"Sure. I'll need to take a shower first though. Care to join me?"

"First I need to go out and tell the others that you're letting me sleep with you tonight. I should also go get some of my things. You aren't going to be mad at me for anything tonight, are you?"

"No, baby. I'm not going to be mad at you. Is that what all the girls are thinking now? That I'm mad at them and wanting to do something to get even?"

"I don't know what some of them might be thinking. Mostly, we've all been worried about you all day today. This thing with Brenda, all of us think you overreacted to what she was saying downstairs when she was complaining about what you did to her. She really only wanted to have you reassuring her that her punishment was really over just like you had said it was. You know how she is. She wanted you to say something nice to her; for you to be comforting to her. That's all any of us think she meant by what she was saying to you."

"All she had to do was just let it drop. There was no good reason for her to say anything else about it to me. It was over when I told her that we were even. It was over right then as far as I was concerned. I'm tired of having Brenda doing things, and then deciding that nothing should happen to her because of it. She isn't some special case with me. If she didn't want me to punish her, then she shouldn't have asked me to take her back. I wanted it to be all over with after this morning. She was the one who obviously didn't want that."

"Go take your shower, sweetie. I'll be back in a few minutes." Cindy turned and left through the open doorway. I watched her go before I remembered that I really did need to get myself into the shower. I wondered if Joyce, Shirley, and Dale were going to be as skittish as Cindy appeared to be. I made a decision to be especially gentle with Cindy in bed later. I didn't want any of my wives to end up being afraid of me.

The thing I'd done to Brenda was probably the mildest thing I'd consider to be sufficient punishment for what she'd done to me. It wasn't the first time I'd taken her anally, just the angriest time, and the only time without lubrication. It was punishment for having concealed her guilt, for having made me believe that she had stayed faithful to me. I had wanted to make a serious impression on her, and yet have it be something she wouldn't believe was too severe. In spite of what she'd said, I still believed I'd let her off lightly, especially if you considered what the provocation had been, and that she was a repeat offender. She'd hurt me by using sex, several times over the years. What I'd done was to hurt her back with sex too. Well, maybe some people wouldn't consider what I'd done sex, but it was certainly punishment that had been administered in a sexual context.

When I came out of the bathroom, Cindy was already in bed, waiting for me. We did a lot of kissing and hugging, but we didn't have sex together. I had thought I'd feel better after punishing Brenda, but I didn't. It was hard for me to fall asleep. If Cindy hadn't been there with me, I'm pretty sure I would have felt a lot worse than I did. It was late by the time I finally did slip off into a restless and troubled sleep.

On Monday night, I slept with Dale. We held each other, and we ended up talking about many things, but we didn't have any sex either. I was beginning to worry that I was going to need to get things settled with Brenda before I would want to have sex with anyone else.

On Tuesday night, I told Shirley and Joyce that I wanted to sleep alone. I'd been cooped up in my home office all that day, trading, and was brooding about several things that were troubling me. I had spoken with Mama on the phone, but, after several angry exchanges, we had both concluded that any further conversation right then wasn't going to help either of us with anything.

Wednesday night, it was Shirley who once again asked me if she could come into my bedroom and spend the night with me. We didn't do any fooling around either. I knew that she really wanted me to make love with her, but I didn't offer to do so, and she didn't come right out and ask me to. I wasn't missing the sex, but I was beginning to feel bad about disappointing all the women.

Thursday, when it was time for me to go to bed, Joyce came into my bedroom pulling a very reluctant Brenda into the bedroom with her. I had more than half expected to see Joyce, but having Brenda there as well, that took me by surprise.

"Tonight is our turn again, Kenny. Whatever you feel like you need to do to either of us, you can just go ahead with it. You won't hear any more complaints from anyone this time."

"Did you go out and fuck some guy too, Joyce? Is that why you're including yourself in this punishment speech of yours?"

"No. I haven't ever cheated on you with any other guy, Kenny. And, you already know about all the women I've ever had sex with. If I ever did decide to cheat on you though, I'd come right in and tell you about it, first chance I had after it happened. So now you know you don't ever have to ask me that question again. I don't want you hurting Brenda tonight though. She didn't come here tonight to complain about what you did to her. You said the last time that it's all even now, so there's no reason for you to hurt her again."

It bothered me to see the fearful looks that both Joyce and Brenda had on their faces. It was readily apparent that they were both afraid of me doing something to hurt them. I held my hands out to both of them, welcoming them back into my bed. Just like I'd done with the other wives on the previous nights though, all I did was give them each a few kisses and a quick hug. I really wasn't in the mood for doing anything more than that with either of them.

"We didn't come here just to snuggle in the bed with you, Kenny. Aren't you ready to fuck either of us yet?" Joyce was propped up on her elbow, her palm supporting her head. Brenda was propped up on my other side, waiting for me to answer Joyce's question.

"Is your ass still sore, Brenda?"

"Yes, it is, but it's only a little bit sore, not a whole lot. If you used some petroleum jelly it would probably be all right. I wanted to just do it the regular way though, if that's all right?"

"How about if I take it real slowly this time? I have some K-Y gel." I watched Brenda's face as she started trying to come up with a way to say no that wouldn't make me angry.

"I don't want it to start bleeding again. Why can't we just do it the regular way?"

"My ass isn't sore, Kenny. Why don't you do Brenda the other way, and then give it to me in the ass?" I ignored Joyce's comment, acting like I hadn't heard her. I knew that would annoy her. I didn't mind annoying her.

"Have you been good since the last time you were in here, Brenda?"

"I've been over at your mom's, Kenny. Besides, I won't ever do anything like that again. I don't want you to ever get hurt again. I've learned my lesson this time. Really."

"I haven't learned any lesson, Kenny, and I don't need to be taught one. Besides, I'm really horny tonight. Can we quit talking and get down to business?"

I had to smile over at Joyce. She wasn't going to allow anything I might say to intimidate her at all. She wasn't like Brenda. She wouldn't take whatever she needed to in order to restore the peace and our domestic tranquility. She knew she didn't have to. Not with me. That told me a lot about what she really thought about who I was to her now. She wasn't as afraid of me, and she'd only pretended to be earlier, for Brenda's sake.

I finally ended up making love to both of them. I did so gently with Brenda, but later on, I was much rougher when I did it with Joyce. I'd started out being gentle with her too, but then I really let myself go after she began demanding that I do her harder. By the time I finally shot off in Joyce, both of us had slaked whatever angers we had each built up. After half an hour's rest, I finished up with Brenda, having her on top, so I could let her do all the work while I just laid there, drinking in her loveliness.

All the time she was riding me, she was doing something to Joyce's pussy, using her free left hand while she used her right to maintain her balance on top of me. The ending came suddenly for me, and with it, I felt a desperate urge to pull Brenda's face down close so I could kiss her lips. When we were done, I shifted Brenda down off of me, expecting that we would all be going to sleep then.

"Tell him what Emily said, Brenda." Joyce was sitting up again.

"I told Emily what you did to me, and then I told her about what you told me after I had complained about it. She told me that she thought you were being very fair about punishing me for what I'd done. She wants to know if you meant what you said about forgiving her for everything too. If you did mean it, she said she'd come here and let you do that to her too."

"I don't know whether I meant it about forgiving everything or not. I probably don't even know what everything is yet. I won't know until after I have her all alone here in my bedroom, and she tells me herself what everything is. I'm not going to commit to forgiving something I might not already know about. If there are other things she's done, maybe it would be better to wait until after I find out what her "everything" is. I'm still feeling pretty angry about some of the things I already know she did. If there are many more things on top of those things, then I don't know how I'll feel when I find out about them."

"It's too late for us to wait, Kenny. Emily is going to be here tomorrow afternoon. She's bringing all her things with her too. She says she needs to get away from her parents before they end up borrowing all the rest of her money. When she gets here, please don't punish her for anything right away. You can punish me instead."

In all the years I'd known her, this was the first time I'd ever heard Brenda offering to assume someone else's suffering. It shocked me that she'd even make such an offer.

I looked over at Joyce, to see if she too would be pleading with me. I knew how much it meant to her that Emily was returning. I already knew I couldn't do to Emily what I had done to Brenda. I had known that Brenda would eventually accept what I did to her. Emily might be willing to submit to it. She almost certainly would, according to what Joyce and Brenda were telling me. But later, after she'd had a chance to let it fester inside her, she'd talk herself into needing to do something worse back to me. I also knew she'd end up coming up with something she thought was terrible enough to make up for anything I'd done to her. Emily always had to make things come out right according to her way of keeping score.

"I don't want her coming back here to cause trouble between us, Brenda. We've having enough problems as it is. I think, in the beginning, she should keep herself over at your new house. On those days when she feels particularly sweet and loving, maybe she can come over here and do some visiting with us. On all those other days, she should go live by herself. Brenda, you can either stay here with us while this is going on, or else you can go be with her during her mean times. We won't be mad at you if you decide to spend part of your time over at the other house with Emily."

"Do you really think it's a good idea to say it like that to her, Kenny? If you give Brenda these kinds of choices, she might end up deciding to stay away from here forever. We'll never get all of us settled back together like we need to be."

Joyce sounded a lot less than enthusiastic about the statement I'd just made to Brenda. I had already known she'd be upset with what I was proposing. I thought I had several good reasons for telling Brenda what I had. I didn't necessarily think Joyce would agree with any of my reasons. She knew what she wanted too, and we wanted different things in the near term.

"Things are going to be a little different than what you had hoped for, Joyce. All I'm doing is giving Emily another option. When she gets mad about something, she really isn't the best company to be around anyway. Maybe, if she had a chance to be by herself, she'd get over her little tantrums quicker. Right now, I'm only willing to try letting the sweet Emily back into my life. The other one, she really needs to stay away from me until after I've built up some new tolerances for those over the top eruptions of hers. I don't believe it would be a good idea if she and I were to have a big argument any time too soon after she gets here. We need to set it up so that each of us has somewhere we can go to if we need to get away from those kinds of damaging confrontations we sometimes get into."

"If she comes over here, and she's being sweet, would you be willing to sleep with her again?" Brenda had something quite definite on her mind. Her questions were becoming too pointed for her not to have something she needed to find out, or something she needed to tell me. I wondered how thoroughly Emily had briefed her about what she was supposed to say to me.

"What did Emily say she wanted to have happen, Brenda?"

"She said she wanted you to forgive her, and to take both of them back. She said she'd let you do almost anything you wanted to do to her, but only if you promised to forgive her completely, and would agree to take her back after she let you punish her." Joyce spoke before Brenda had any chance to answer me.

"What did Emily tell you, Brenda?" I saw the warning look that Joyce was aiming at Brenda. "Tell me, Brenda."

"She wants you being mad to be over with, Kenny. She wants us to be together again."

"When you say us, who exactly do you mean?"

"You, me, and her. And our four children."

"It can't be like that, Brenda. You and her, if you want to be alone together somewhere, that would be okay with me. I'm not going to be part of something like that though. This is where I live, right here, with all my wives and with any of my children who want to live here with me. I'm not going to be changing that for you, and not for Emily either. I wouldn't be willing to change it for anyone else either."

"We all know that, Kenny. Emily probably knows it as well as we do. You could go over to their house though, to spend some nights with them if you wanted to. The same way they would always be welcome to come here to be with all of us."

Joyce didn't want me stepping on her dreams any more than I already had. In her mind, all she needed was some time, and a chance for her to work on getting us all back together again. She believed, that with enough time for her to work out all the little nagging details, she could put everything back to just how it used to be. She wanted Emily and Brenda somewhere nearby, so she would have a real opportunity to do so.

"Emily is an adult. She can make her own choices, but only for herself. I'll decide what I'm willing to do. I'm not letting any of you push me into doing something I don't want to be a part of. I don't want to set up separate households where I'm splitting my time between the various wives."

"You do that now, with the house in Birmingham, and all those visits you've been making to that clinic of yours. Going over to spend time with Brenda and Emily would be the same thing. When she gets here, promise me you'll at least give her a chance to tell you what she wants."

"This is a free country, Joyce. Emily can say whatever she wants to say. All of you can. That doesn't mean I'm going to be able to go along with any of want you've been talking about. If Emily comes over here to talk with me, then the two of us will talk alone, up in my bedroom. I'll decide, after that, what I'm going to do to her, or with her."

"Tell him the rest of it, Joyce."

I saw Brenda's pleading look at Joyce. I'd known there had to be something else. Brenda had tried over the past week or so to bring it up to me. Whatever it was, it had to be something big. Brenda was extremely nervous about something.

"Emily thinks she might be pregnant, Kenny. She's been getting sick for the past few mornings." Joyce looked at me. I knew she was expecting me to explode as soon as I heard the news. I didn't feel too upset. I was surprised, but not too upset. In my mind, I'd already pretty much divorced myself from both Emily and Brenda after they left for California. "This is that other part of the forgiveness that she wants from you now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.