The Good Years
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kenny learns to cope with his emotional problems. In the process, he brings all the loose strands together, weaving a better life for himself and those he touches.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

I spoke with Joyce about the letter and envelope Aunt Clara had left for me in Bunny's carrier seat, saying that it had surprised me that she'd be willing to break her promise to Bea.

"She didn't break her promise. I'm sure she never promised not to leave Bea's letters where someone might find them. She never told you where Bea was."

Joyce and I both knew that what Aunt Clara had done, violated, at the very least, the spirit of her promise to Bea. In spite of that, I was very happy to have Bea's address.

It was too late to call Gerta when we got back home, but I did phone her at six o'clock the next morning. I gave her Bea's address, then told her what Aunt Clara had told me about Bea using prescription pills, and about how all the money Aunt Clara had borrowed from Mama, had been sent to Bea. I asked her if she and Hans could fly out to California, to try to get Bea to either come back with them, or else agree to check into a clinic somewhere, to cure her addiction at least. Gerta said she'd speak with Hans, and let me know what they'd decided later in the day.

Dad and I were busy that day at work, so I had put Bea's situation out of my mind. I really wanted to get the new grain trading program up, and operating well, before we needed to leave for Lawrence. Joyce had assured me that she and the X's were taking care of all the arrangements for our move there. She told me I was free to concentrate on business all summer with Dad.

We had decided to begin grain deliveries on October the first, for the five other bakeries on our new client list. Each had signed contracts with our new brokerage company, and provided all the shipment quantity and delivery date information for their grain requirements, just as we had requested.

Bank accounts had been set up to allow immediate electronic fund transfers, from them to us, to cover the purchases we made on their behalf. All that was really left to do was for me to begin trading against these new needs.

I had decided to spend a week at the house, in my home office, initiating the beginning stages of the program. I was nervous, because, unlike before, I now faced the real possibility of losing money. We had committed to delivering a whole lot of grain to these companies, at a price that was fixed to the spot grain closing price, three days prior to delivery.

I traded for as little as a quarter cent per bushel profit. In order to make up the two or three cent per bushel shipping and insurance charges, I would have to complete many profitable trades to pay for each actual delivery I made. I would begin trading two to three months in advance of the settlement date on each grain contract, hoping to generate sufficient trading profits to offset these costs I'd agreed to assume. I had profited much more than that in the past, trading on my Dad's grain requirements, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to continue doing so. The reason I wanted to work from home, was that I didn't want to have any distractions when I first began trying this new trading program.

I had worked out a formula for trying to lessen the risk of losses. I allowed myself greater trading latitude in the early weeks of trading a new contract, then constricted the amount I'd trade, at several points along the way. By the time the settlement date was close, I'd be trading for far fewer contracts with each grain. With settlement dates more than two months in the future, I'd allow myself to trade up to 150% of my delivery requirements. At two months, I'd bring it down to 100%, and at a month, drop it to 75%. Within two weeks of settlement, I'd trade on no more than 50% of my delivery needs.

I felt confident that this limitation on my trading would still allow me to generate sufficient amounts of trading profits. Confidence was all well and good, but seeing the plan in actual operation would soon tell me if my confidence had been deserved, or was misplaced.

I had also worked out a compromise with Joyce and the X's, as far as the sexual marathon they had me running. We agreed to cut back to one day per week with each of the X's, with Joyce also having one day where she could choose what she wanted with me. The other three days were mine. Of course, I had already told Joyce that I'd be spending them in my own bed, with my own wife, and that was it. To get this, I had to agree to allow each girl to dictate how she wanted her day to be structured. I did specify that no more than two girls be included in any of these sessions.

Joyce had insisted that Shirley had to spend her day with both her and me, if there was going to be any sex. Until then, no one had brought in the idea that I'd be getting together with any of them, in the evenings, for something other than sex. Joyce's exception for Shirley, to allow her to spend some time with just me, opened a whole new dimension to our group dynamic. With the exception of Brenda, all the other girls took advantage of the no sex clause, claiming their right to "date" me some times, and fuck me other times. Brenda apparently wasn't into regular dating. She seemed always ready for some fucking from me. This wasn't something I held against her either.

The first full week of the new trading program went well. I spent all day at it, trading more actively than I normally would, with some excellent results. I also found a better way to profit on ingredients, better than trading ingredients on the smaller exchanges. I began calling all of our new clients, inquiring about the price they were paying for things like sugar, syrups and artificial flavorings. I already had a long list, prepared by my father, detailing his own quantity needs for each ingredient, and the historic price paid over the past five years. There is a forty gallon drum price, and there is a railroad tank car price. The difference in those two prices is considerable.

A jobber buys by the tank car and fills his own drums for resale. If a baker is large enough, and has sufficient need, he can job his own ingredient needs. I had cheap storage available to me, for rail and tanker cars, and tremendous buying leverage, with my new client list. This meant I could strike my own purchasing deals, directly with producers. I started making some calls to them, as soon as I had a firm handle on the cumulative needs we had for certain baking ingredients.

The first day I made a deal for seven tank cars of cinnamon. This represented over two hundred percent of our annual needs at my Dad's companies. The deal was too good for me to pass up though. By the end of the week, I'd sold off the full amount, a tank car at a time, for a net profit of thirty nine thousand dollars. I quickly phoned the producer back and made an offer on his remaining surplus inventory.

When I'd first contacted him, he'd been concerned that his production had been greater than the demand he currently had. He'd been anxious to unload the surplus, hence the excellent price. He gave me the final twelve tankers, at the same price for the first seven, and thanked me for doing him a big favor. This time, I only sold off what my Dad wasn't going to need for the coming year.

My father knew just about every one of the big owners in the baking business. Whenever I'd get a line on a bulk purchase of a common ingredient, he'd give me the contact information for people who he knew could use a large quantity of it. Almost to a man, these other bakers trusted each other more than they trusted ingredient suppliers. Everyone remembered being held up because of some jobber induced, artificially created, shortages. When I called them, and offered them a great deal on a bulk purchase, they were only too happy to deal with me.

I always made certain to quote a price below anything they could hope to get from their current supply sources. I could afford to, because I never called them unless I'd gotten a really great deal myself.


My first "date" with Shirley was right after that second session we had where Shirley hadn't managed to cum. She requested that I take both her and Derek to a park for a picnic, and some relaxing, non-sexual, conversation. We did that, leaving from the house at around five thirty in the afternoon. Shirley had help preparing for her "date". Brenda had fixed up a nice picnic supper at work that day, and Joyce had gathered together a big blanket, Mama's large picnic basket, and a big thermos for the drink Shirley had chosen for us, wine spritzers. This was a white wine with 7-Up, all mixed in equal parts, then added into the thermos with lots of finely crushed ice. Shirley really liked the drink for a summer afternoon.

We stayed out at the park, eating, playing with Derek, and talking about how each of us saw the future unfolding. One thing quickly became obvious to me, and this was that Shirley was concerned about how I would treat Derek. She wanted me to be his father figure. I had no objections. I'd always enjoyed little kids. I felt connected to Shirley, so, naturally, I felt somewhat connected with Derek already.

We also discussed Shirley's ambitions for her schooling. She wanted to excel in something. She wasn't sure what that something was, but she knew she'd settle on it sometime, while she was still in college. She had received good grades in high school, but hadn't needed to apply herself too much to get them. We spoke about her having the money and the time to be able to devote herself to thoroughly learning a skill in school. I told her that money wouldn't ever be a problem for her, or for Derek, that she could always count on that. We discussed the other X's, and I told her I felt the same way about all of them, that money shouldn't be anything they needed to be concerned about.

"Joyce told me she'd talk to you about working things out, so I could have orgasms with you. I didn't have any last week. I can't let myself go if she's there, not if you didn't already get me hot, like that first time."

"She talked to me about that last night, Shirley, but she and I don't agree. She said it would be all right with her, if you and I went to bed a little earlier than she did. She told me she'd come in after you and I had gotten things started good for you. I told her I didn't want to do that."

"Why not? That's the way it works best."

"It works best for you, not for Joyce and me. Joyce is bending over backwards trying to make things easier for you to stay with us, to be a part of the group. I want you to stay too, you and Derek, but not like you and Joyce are trying to do it. I want you stay with us, but not the way we're doing things now. We can't keep making all these exceptions for you. You want to only be with me, but that doesn't work well with what we're trying to do. I wish there was a way we could all be together, but it doesn't look like there is."

"I wish there was too, Kenny. I can't stand the idea of you having sex with everyone but me, and I can't make myself want to have sex with any of the girls. I don't know what we can do."

"Joyce obviously thought the non-sexual "Dating" sessions would help you in some way. I think it just might make it worse."

"If Joyce is okay with you and I having sex together, and Emily and Brenda don't object, why isn't it all right with you? We always had great sex together. I know you liked it."

"This whole group idea isn't mine anymore. I told you that. I could be perfectly happy just having sex with Joyce. I'm pretty sure that Emily and Brenda could get along just with each other too. Joyce gets excited about all the other possibilities, a lot more than I do. She likes to watch, and she likes to participate too. Brenda has made Emily participate with Joyce. If I had the same kind of control over you, I'd ask you to participate with her too. Brenda didn't really have to force Emily, and I couldn't ever force you. Brenda likes being made to do things, and that's where you and she are different. I'd only want to be with you again, if you wanted to be with all the others too."

"I just can't want to."

"Me either, Shirley. That's what you and Joyce can't seem to understand. For me, there has to be a reason, and you aren't willing to provide that reason for me."

"You can't expect me to give up having sex, when none of the rest of them are, I can't do that anymore, not just so I can be close to you."

"You don't have to. You can still live with us, without being part of the group, as far as sex goes. You'd still be a part of it, as far as living and working with us. You could date whoever you wanted to then."

"This isn't what Joyce wants, Kenny. She wants me to be part of the group. She's told me that, almost from the beginning. She told me we'd be able to work it out."

"I know what Joyce wants, just like you do. I'm just like you, Shirley, I can't give her what she wants."

"I'll have to move out then."

"We'll all be sorry to see you leave, but you have to decide what's best for you."

"That's it then? You won't change your mind?"

"Shirley, I don't think you understand something. This is Joyce's group, not mine. I'm in the same boat as Brenda and Emily. I've decided, for myself, not to go along anymore with her playing favorites with you. I only agreed to go along with this as long as everyone else went along. You don't want to go along. Only Joyce has changed in how we said we'd do things, not me. She thought you just needed some time. You and I both know that isn't what you need. You want to keep Joyce hoping. She hopes you'll change, so you'll use that for as long as you can. You made it seem like you might change, but only as long as that meant you and I could still have sex."

"I might have changed. I did things with Joyce. We both sucked you. We both fucked you."

"Shirley, I was there. I saw what happened. Tomorrow is Brenda's turn. She's going to ask that you and I sleep with her. That will be her way of objecting to you having special treatment. You either have to be a part of the group, or not be a part. I'm a part of the group, and you aren't. We can't keep going outside the group. Brenda is going to make it clear that you aren't part of it."

"What about Ellen?"

"She's an exception."

"I want to be an exception too."

"You were, but now you aren't anymore."

"I want to go home and talk to Joyce. None of this is like she told me it was supposed to be."

I stood up and started folding things, and packing up the remains of our picnic. I had known that Brenda was planning to force Joyce's hand with Shirley. I had hoped the situation would be resolved before Brenda made her move. I knew Brenda might back down, if I asked her to, but that she wouldn't be willing to for Joyce's sake. Emily could be depended on to side with Brenda, in all things affecting the group.

When we got back home, Joyce and the girls were waiting for us in the living room. Shirley wasted no time in running over and sitting next to Joyce. I didn't want to participate in their discussion, believing it would be better to let Emily and Brenda represent my feelings and beliefs about Shirley's status among us.

It was almost two hours later when Brenda and Joyce brought the twins into the bedroom. Brenda gave me a smug look, so I had a pretty good idea of how the discussion had gone. After the babies were in their bassinets, Brenda said good night and left. Joyce got into bed, but left her shirt on. I knew that was a bad sign, but didn't make any comment. We were in bed together, but there was a big ocean of separation between us. Fifteen minutes went by and neither of us had spoken one word, not even saying good night to each other.

"Did it make you happy to do that?"

"It was either me tonight, or Brenda tomorrow night. I thought it would be easier for you if it was me instead of her."

"Shirley would have refused, and I would have supported her right to refuse. We always said we wouldn't force ourselves on another member of the group."

"Shirley isn't a member of the group. She isn't going to be."

"That's what you believe. She was definitely making progress towards doing what we asked of her."

"When she gets to where she's ready to be with all of us, I'll be ready to change my mind about her."

"Now it has to be all of us?"

"It was always that way. Only you have said it wasn't necessary. I went along with you, because I wanted you to see for yourself that Shirley wasn't going to change her mind. Brenda and Emily resent Shirley getting special treatment. Emily didn't get to choose."

"Shirley is leaving. Is that what all of you wanted?"

"I told her she could stay. I told her she could date whoever she wants to. She's moving out to try to pressure us to let her do what she wants."

"You could get Brenda to not make a fuss. She'll do whatever you ask her to do. Emily will do what Brenda says. We don't have to have the situation become a big problem for all of us."

"It isn't a big problem for me, Joyce. Shirley's problem is yours and the X's. I was already getting anything I wanted from her. You girls were the ones with the problem. You said all the X's would do whatever I wanted. Shirley didn't. She didn't want to give up anything to belong to our group. The rest of us did give things up."

"What did you or Brenda give up, Kenny?"

"Brenda has to share Emily now. I have to share myself with all your X's."

"Poor baby. What a terrible sacrifice you're making."

"I'm sharing you with them too."

"Kenny, don't pretend. None of this is a hardship for you. You love having all of us wanting you like this. This is the harem you've always wanted."

"Maybe it's more the harem that you've always wanted. I'm not saying its hard for me to fuck any of them. I enjoy fucking them with you too. The difference is, I wouldn't go to all the trouble you have gone through, just to keep this group together. I still say I don't need anyone but you. I know I don't need Shirley."

"Suppose I said Shirley can go, but Emily has to go too?"

"Fine with me. Brenda might rebel, but I wouldn't complain."

"I hate it when you get like this, Kenny. You knew I wanted Shirley to stay, and be a part of all of this. You should have supported me. You could have forced her, the same way you did that time with Brenda."

"Is that what you really want, Joyce? You want me to bring her in here and start fucking her, then make her lick your pussy?"

Joyce had been facing me, but when I asked her the last question, she rolled over, presenting only her back to me. I stayed right where I was, thinking about everything that had gone on in the past few weeks. I'd done all I could, consistent with my beliefs, to help Joyce get what I believed she wanted. For her to be mad, because her plan for Shirley was meeting a lot of resistance, was just unfair. Shirley wasn't as important to me as Joyce was. Not by a long ways.

I knew I could get Shirley to do what Joyce wanted her to do. I could do it just by talking to her. Over the time we'd gone together, I knew that Shirley's greatest fantasy was to be fucked by two guys at once. Anybody who'd ever heard her cumming with a screwdriver, or a finger or two in her ass, knew she had this thing about being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. She and I had even talked about it sometimes, usually when I was trying to get her hot enough to cum. When I had really loved her before, I could have never gone through with it.

If it wasn't someone you loved, and were possessive of though, it might be something interesting to try one time. I was thinking of Gary, Emily's brother. I'd first have to check with all the others, to make sure they wouldn't get too upset if I promised her that we'd try it once.

"Are you still awake, Joyce?" I waited, but she didn't answer me. "I know how to talk Shirley into coming in here and fucking both of us." She turned over to look at me, but she didn't speak. "I could get her to do Emily and Brenda too, but I'd need to give her something she wants more than she'd dislike eating all your pussies, or letting you eat hers."

"What would you need to give her?" Joyce was clearly very interested. I've told you about how tenacious she could be. She hated to give up before getting whatever she was after. This was a valuable quality to have in business, but something of a pain in the ass in our personal lives.

"You heard her that one night when she was cumming with my fingers in her butt. What do you think she wants more than anything? Her number one fantasy?"

"Two guys at once? In her pussy and butt holes? We don't have two guys."

"I was thinking of asking Gary."

"Gary? Emily's brother, Gary?"

"Sure. I know he has a thing for tall girls. Shirley is very tall. I think he'd do it. If he didn't, then I'd have to find someone else who would."

"I'd have to get to watch it. We all would, except for maybe Emily. Brenda and I would want to watch for sure. I've never seen something like that. Suppose Brenda wanted to try it too? Would you let her?"

I looked at her. I knew her next question, if I said yes. I hadn't needed to face my possessiveness problems, but I knew I had them, had always had them. I could share girls with other girls, and it wasn't a problem. This was a lot different.

"In her ass, with a condom, but not in her pussy. Only I can fuck her pussy."

"I want to watch that too, if it happens." That's all she said. I wondered if she didn't want to, or if she didn't want to say anything because she wanted me to get Shirley to agree to eating her and the other girls first.

"Do you still want me to go see Shirley, and make her the offer?"

"Yes. Tell her she has to do me first. If she quits halfway through, I don't want to be the one who didn't get to try her."

"If we go through with this, that's it. She gets no more special exemptions after this is over. We give her what she wants, only after she does all the other X's, and they do her. After, she has to decide if she'll continue doing it with all of us, or else not be a part of any more sex with any of us."

"Yes. Go to her room and talk to her. Remember to tell her I'm first." I noticed Joyce's fingers moving under the sheet. I guess she wanted to be all ready in case Shirley came running in, and attacked her.

I went out in the hallway and made my way down to Shirley's room. Her door was closed, but I could hear her weeping inside her room. I almost turned around and went back to my bedroom. What I was contemplating doing was pretty ruthless. It was me saying the ends justified the means. If Shirley hadn't been consciously working Joyce and I, over her supposed indecision about doing girl things with us, I might have relented, and turned back to my room.

She had used Joyce's weakness against her, for her own purposes. I was convinced of that. I knew she had her own fantasy, but it was one she probably wouldn't have indulged now, not without a big push from someone else. Most people never acted on their wildest fantasies. I knocked softly on her bedroom door, calling out her name.

"Shirley, it's Kenny, can I come in?" Her weeping ceased, and then I heard her telling me to come in.

I walked over to her bed, and sat on the edge. I was sitting at about her waist area.

"Joyce told me the discussion didn't go well. I just came in to make sure you're okay."

"I'm not okay. This is the hardest thing for me. I'm going to lose you all over again, Kenny. I don't know what I'm going to do now, about school, or anything. All my plans need to be changed."

"I told you that nothing had to change except the group and the sex part. You don't have to move. Once Brenda and Emily know you've opted out of the group, they won't have any problems with you being with us or living here."

"Brenda yelled at me. She called me a tease."

"Well, I know you aren't a tease. At least not with me. Do you want to talk some more, or are you ready to go to sleep?"

"I want to talk. Why don't you lay on the bed with me? We can talk quieter then."

I didn't argue with her. I'd been waiting for her to suggest it. She moved over to the middle of the bed, and I got in and moved over next to her. I was on my side, facing her, and she was on her back. I let my dick bump against her hip when I slid over. Even with my underpants on, she could feel my dick pressing into her hip. She quickly turned on her side, so my dick was pressed against her ass. She giggled and settled in close to me. I reached over and put a hand on her breast, squeezing it in a friendly way. She arched a little, pressing her chest into my hand, and her butt against my cock.

"It's a good thing I'm wearing underpants, or else my cock might slide into your ass, by accident."

"I wouldn't mind. I've been thinking about you a lot today. I'm going to miss you so much."

I pulled my pants down and off, and began rubbing my dick into the crease of her ass. From her movements, I could see she had been thinking about something sexual.

"I was thinking about this problem you have with doing things with the other girls. Its like if someone asked me to do things with another guy. I couldn't do that either. I mean do things directly with one. Maybe, I could do things to a girl, while he did things with her too. I don't know. It would be tough for me to even try something like that."

"You were thinking about that?"

"Yes. I was trying to put myself in your place. I wanted to figure what I'd do in your position. I think I'd decide just like you did. It wouldn't be so bad fucking a girl with another guy, as long as there wasn't any touching each other. I guess that's different than what we're asking you to do. It would be more like when you and Joyce took turns sucking my dick. That wasn't so bad for you. I was sorry when you didn't cum later though."

I had been rubbing the head of my cock all through her pussy and pressing the knob against her little pucker. She was pressing back and trying to relax her ass so the head would go in.

"That feels good, Kenny. I'm glad you were thinking about my problem with doing girl things. It would be hard to do if you weren't attracted to girls. I'm not attracted. I don't understand why the other X's are."

"We all have different things that excite us. You have screwdrivers, Emily likes to be treated mean. Joyce likes to be treated rough, and thrown all around, like a rag doll. Brenda likes to treat Emily mean. We all have different things."

"The screwdrivers aren't the same as doing things with other girls."

"No, you're right." I had the head inside her butt hole, and she was squeezing and releasing it. I was just holding still, allowing her to take it further in, at her own pace.

"This is a lot bigger than my little screwdriver. It feels good, but it hurts too. Don't move yet, okay?"

"Okay. It fits easily in your pussy, but it's so tight in your ass like this. You're lucky I don't have two dicks. You'd have a real tough time with one in each hole."

As soon as I whispered that to her, she started pressing harder back against my dick, and another inch penetrated her. I felt her hand reach back to the rear of my thigh and try to pull me in closer. She was already groaning when I pinched her nipple hard. She had to be really hot before she'd let me pinch her nipples hard without complaining.

"If they were both as thick as yours is, I would. I might be able to get used to it, even if they were both like yours. It might feel good enough I wouldn't mind a little pain from it." She was moving up and back on my dick now, with only another inch or two that wasn't going in. "It's feeling good now, Kenny. I like doing it like this sometimes. We didn't do this as much before. I wouldn't have minded."

"I like fucking pussies a lot better than asses. Some guys like asses better though, because they're tighter. You like it both ways. I remember how hot you'd get when we used to talk about you being fucked by two guys at once."

"I only think like that when I'm really, really, hot. It isn't something you'd want to do, not unless you were super hot." She had managed to get all of me inside her ass. She'd never managed that before, and I was bigger now than when we used to go together.

I still wasn't doing anything, other than staying where I was and playing with her one breast. She was moving a lot quicker now, and my pole was well lubed and sliding in and out easily. It was still tight, but not as restrictive.

"Are you okay, Shirley? Do you want to stop?"

"No! Don't stop. I'm almost there. It doesn't hurt at all now. It just feels good."

"Are you hot enough that you wish your pussy was getting fucked too?" She clamped down on my dick and I heard and felt her first orgasm. "Ow, damn, you squeeze down hard when you cum with a cock in your ass. I think I already know the answer to my other question. If I had another dick, I'd be fucking your little pussy too." She had stopped cumming, but when I said that to her, she started moving hard against me again, on her way up to another strong orgasm. "I bet you wouldn't mind licking pussies, if you had two cocks in you right now. Do you think you'd lick all the X's pussies if I told you I'd get another guy, and we'd both fuck you together some time?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.