The Good Years - Cover

The Good Years

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kenny learns to cope with his emotional problems. In the process, he brings all the loose strands together, weaving a better life for himself and those he touches.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Shirley was all aflutter on the ride over to Mama's. I told her that I'd get the screwdriver, and that she and I would play around with it for a little bit in my old bedroom, just like how we used to do it. I told her we'd go over to be with Joyce later, after she had a chance to have a cum or two first. Hearing that, she relaxed a little.

"Is Joyce all right, Kenny?"

"She's fine. She's just a little bit upset with some of the stuff I said to her. Sometimes, I get upset, for no reason, and I take it out on other people."

"I remember. You used to do that to me too."

"Did I? I guess I forgot about doing that. I hope you aren't too nervous about tonight, Shirley. It isn't anything that's going to be that hard for you to do."

"I'm not as nervous right now. If you're going to make me have orgasms first, I'll probably be all right later. I've been thinking about what you said in the nursery. I never thought about all of sex just being parts of the same thing. When I did it with Clay, that seemed a lot different to me than when it was you. It was the same thing, but it was totally different too. It was mostly different because of how I felt. I didn't love him, but I love you. I like Joyce, but I won't ever love her, or any of the other X's. It will be like Clay was to me. I might not enjoy it, but I'll try to make it good for them."

"I think you worry too much, and think about things too much also. Sex is supposed to be exciting, but it should be relaxing too. You need to work on that relaxing part of it."

At Mama's house, I took us both up to my old bedroom. I didn't tell Mama that I'd moved back in with Joyce, but I figured she had to have known. Those two were as thick as thieves anyway. When we got to my room, I shut the door, and threw the dead bolt. I went and got out my whole screwdriver collection for Shirley, while she undressed and got herself comfortable on my bed.

She and I were talking together quietly, while she renewed her acquaintanceship with her old tool friends. By the time she had worked her way up to the oven screwdriver, she wasn't talking any more. I kept telling her how hot it looked, with one screwdriver in her butt, and that big oven handle blade sticking out from her pussy. I watched her moving that big screwdriver until she had her first strong orgasm. She had her second and third, as I licked on her swollen clit, while she turned the handle back and forth. When she had her third orgasm, I took away all the tools and went and washed them thoroughly, wrapping them all up in a clean bath towel. I put everything back in my closet.

"Kenny, let's not leave yet, okay? I just want to lie down with you for a few more minutes."

"Shirley, we need to go. Joyce is home watching all those babies, and she's waiting for us to get back, so she can feed the twins and put them down for awhile. You need to take care of Derek too."

"I'm scared. Please don't make me do this."

Shirley saying that to me was more than I could stand. I didn't want to force someone to do sexual things if they didn't want to. I'd always believed that Shirley would do it, if only she just relaxed, and allowed it to happen. Apparently, I'd been wrong to believe that.

"Shirley, you don't have to do anything. Joyce and I aren't like that. I didn't do this with you to force you, only to try to help."

"I'm sorry. I really thought I could go through with it, but I can't."

"Don't be sorry. I'm not upset with you. I know you tried. No one is going to be mad at you. I'll tell Joyce you changed your mind. She'll understand."

"Would it be all right if we made love one more time. I'd like that."

"I'd like it too, but it wouldn't be fair. I should be with Joyce tonight. She's still upset from dinner, and she'll be disappointed about this as well. I really need to be with her."

Shirley got off my bed and started getting dressed. I put my shoes and socks back on and looked around for my shirt. I had left it in the bathroom, so when I found it, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting it back on. Shirley came in and peed, while I was brushing my teeth.

"Tell Joyce I'm sorry, Kenny. She's been so nice to Derek and me, making us feel so welcome. I really wish I could go through with this."

"You can tell her yourself, Shirley. It isn't like any of us are asking you to move out or anything."

"I think Derek and I need to move back to my parent's house, Kenny. I decided before that we'd do that, if I couldn't go through with this other thing. I don't want to be the only one there who isn't really part of the group."

"Are you quitting your job too?"

"If you want me to I will."

"No, I only asked, because I wasn't expecting you to quit living with us. You aren't going to be moving out tonight anyway. It's too late to get everything moved. There isn't any need to rush on our part. Take your time. Maybe, after you think about it, you'll change your mind."

We were both quiet on the ride back. I had to wonder if my fucking Brenda earlier in the day had scared her off. None of us had anything to go by in setting things up for a group. We were all bound to make some mistakes with it. I hoped Joyce wasn't going to blame herself for Shirley's decision. I hoped she wouldn't blame me either. When we got back, Shirley went and got Derek and took him back to her room. Joyce didn't say anything, or ask any questions. It was as if she had known this would happen. She let Shirley get her son, and leave.

"She decided she couldn't go through with it. She says she's moving back in with her parents." Joyce just nodded, then she got up and went to Emily and Brenda's room, to let them know we wouldn't all be switching rooms like we'd planned. When she came back, she fed the twins in bed with me, before putting them back in their bassinets. I felt bad about how things had turned out. Bad for Shirley, and bad for Joyce and me.

"Do you think she's really upset, Kenny? Maybe I should go check on her?"

"I think she'd rather be left alone tonight, Joyce. This has been a tough time for her. We should let her have time to think it through."

"Did you make her cum?"

"I did, at least three times, but I didn't fuck her. She asked me to, right after she told me she didn't want to do the rest of it."

"I bet I can make her change her mind. You want me to go see?" Joyce had that look in her eye again. She took this as a challenge or something.

"She said no, Joyce. I'm pretty sure she means it."

"She probably does, but that's because she's afraid. I think she worries about what you'll think of her, if she does things with girls. I worried about that too. I still do. I can go in there and just talk to her. Make sure she knows that we want her to stay with us. She probably feels really bad right now."

"You won't try to make her feel guilty? I don't want her thinking we're disappointed in her."

Joyce got up off the bed and walked out of our bedroom. The look she had given in response to my last question had prevented me from wanting to ask her any further ones. I watched her leave, unable not to feel a little worried about what she might say to Shirley.

I had gotten undressed and was in bed thinking about the situation with Shirley, trying to think of some way to let her know it was really okay, when I drifted off to sleep. It must have been about ten or ten thirty when I did that.

Joyce got into bed, and it kind of half woke me up. When I felt the bed moving again, over on my side, that woke me up the rest of the way. There was no mistaking that it was a naked Shirley that moved up against my back. I must have groaned out loud, or something, because Joyce shushed me.

"Go back to sleep, Kenny. I told Shirley she could come sleep with us tonight. She promised to be good."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that, so I moved further into the middle, and tried to fall back asleep. Shirley moved in enough to resume her former position, with her front spooned up against my back. I reached out and pulled Joyce in close to me too. I was just drifting back to sleep when Shirley reached around and found my dick. It had been nestled against Joyce's ass, so there was no way Joyce didn't notice what Shirley was doing. Shirley started playing with my dick, moving her hand up and down its length.

"I can't sleep, Kenny." When Shirley said that, Joyce started giggling. I knew I was being set up, but I wasn't sure what they had decided on, between them. I didn't say anything, still waiting to see what would happen. "Do something to help me get to sleep." Shirley was still stroking my cock while she said all of this. When I didn't say anything, she let my dick go. When she did, I reached down and tucked it between Joyce's thighs. She giggled some more and soon found a nice snug home for it. I didn't move as Joyce's pussy started a slow, milking motion on my hard on. I felt Shirley's hand moving back to recapture her lost prize. It only took a second or two for her to realize what had happened, and she jerked her hand back. "Joyce, what happened?"

"He pushed it in me. I thought you'd given up."

"I didn't give up. I let him go so he could turn over." Joyce moved away from my dick, and we all heard it come slurping its way back out of her pussy.

"Go ahead then, I guess I misunderstood." That made me laugh. How can you misunderstand like that? Besides, I remembered what had really happened, and I hadn't put it in, Joyce did that by herself. "Turn over, Kenny, I told Shirley you'd help her get to sleep tonight."

I turned over, and then Shirley turned over, so her butt was pressed up against my dick. I reached down and helped to guide it into her extremely wet pussy. It slid in all the way, easily. She was definitely ready. I reached around to cup one of her breasts, kneading all of it in my hand. Shirley started her own rocking motion, and I just lay there, letting her dictate the speed and the depth she preferred. It didn't take much for her to have her first orgasm, quickly followed by her second.

She moved away from my still hard dick, and I thought she was through with it. I was hoping Joyce might find some use for it, since I hadn't been able to cum yet.

"Move on your back, Kenny. I want to be on top now." Shirley was being pretty pushy, I thought. I turned over anyway. When I did, Joyce turned over so she was facing me and moved down to start sucking my cock. She was really licking all the juices off of it, but it looked like she was sucking it. She had only spent about twenty seconds doing that when she released me and rolled back away, so she was facing away from me again. I looked at Shirley, and she looked confused about what Joyce had just done.

"Did you change your mind, Shirley, because I'm sure Joyce would like a turn if you have?"

Shirley swung a leg over my waist, and grabbed hold of my dick, to fit it up inside her again. It didn't take her more than a second or two to get it in, then she started moving back and forth on me, using her legs to push up and back. I remembered how much Shirley liked this way, it was her favorite, except for doing it from behind, doggy style. The biggest advantage she had from doing it while riding on top, was I almost never could cum like that. That wasn't the case with her though. She had really started getting herself going from the earlier playing over at Mama's house, and from the two nice cums we had just gotten done with.

Now, it was time for her to do some serious fucking. Every time she would get herself seated all the way on, with her down stroke, I'd grab at her waist with both my hands and grind her clit down hard on my pelvic arch. From past experience, I knew what this repeated clit grinding would accomplish. I hoped the babies wouldn't be afraid when those obscene screams of hers started spewing forth from her lips. I was convinced no one in the house would be able to sleep through what was surely coming.

It actually took a lot longer than I thought it would. When I looked up at her face, it was a mask of passion, a look of strained concentration. I could see she was trying to will herself not to begin screaming. She probably wasn't going to succeed anyway, but when I released her waist with one hand and started using a finger to probe her little butt hole, any chance she did have, flew right out the window.

"Not my ass, Kenny. Don't put that finger in my ass. No! Oh, God damn it! You fucker! Shit, Kenny, stop! Oh God, not so deep. Please stop." I might have stopped if she hadn't trapped my finger up inside her, by sitting back, and having a long series of shuddering spasms on my finger and cock. Luckily I had my wrist turned so she couldn't break it, or my finger.

For the next four or five minutes she'd alternate between stopping, and then hurrying up again. First she'd hurry, with a dozen quick back and forth movements, all made in quick succession. Then, she'd stop and cum some more. The second time she started moving again, I was ready for it, and managed to get a second finger forced up to join with the other one.

After that it was a non-stop litany of swearing and obscene imprecations, the goal of which seemed to be to try to motivate me to attempt impossible feats of fornication with her. What she was asking for, pleading for was impossible for one man to give to her. She must have thought I was some kind of a double dicked goat or something, judging by what she was begging me to do to her.

Joyce had turned back to look at us, as soon as Shirley started yelling. I saw her finger strumming back and forth across her own clitty, as she arched her hips upward. When all three of the babies started crying, Joyce stopped her masturbation and got up out of bed. A few seconds later, Brenda and Emily came walking into our bedroom. It was soon a surreal sight, with three women standing a few feet from the bed, each soothing and rocking a child in their arms, while watching Shirley riding my pole.

It became even more bizarre when Brenda and Emily started laughing and commenting about some of the things Shirley was yelling at me. Well, maybe not actually at me. It was more like a very loud profane prayer, or a wish list she was broadcasting to the North Pole, for Santa's immediate attention.

Shirley had always had a facile way with words, and this night was no exception. When I started feeling like she was beginning to get too tired to continue, I rolled her over, and pushed it into high gear, pounding into her in the good old male superior position.

When I finally did cum, it was almost painful in its intensity. I don't know how big a load it was, but it was all I had built up, since doing Brenda, right after lunch.

When I rolled off of her, she was staring over at the other three X's. I'm not sure when she first became aware they were there in the room with us, at least Brenda and Emily. It was Joyce who first spoke.

"Shirley, I can't believe that Clay couldn't make you cum, not after just watching and listening to you. Kenny, how come you don't make me cum like you just made her?"

"Bunny's sleeping again. What a good baby he is." Brenda continued softly rocking him, but she started moving him back to his little bassinet. Joyce managed to get Little Bertie back to sleep a minute or so after, and put her in her bassinet too. Derek had quieted down again, and he was almost asleep after another five minutes.

When all the babies were back asleep, and in their beds, Brenda informed us that she had baked two berry pies. She asked if anyone was hungry. I was tired, but eating had been a fairly unreliable occurrence for the last couple of days, and I didn't want to miss out on any of the getting, not while the getting was good. Since everyone had already seen me naked at least twice that day, I just got up, and didn't even bother with putting anything on to wear.

When I sat down in the kitchen, Joyce decided to come over and perch on my lap. I played with her tits while Brenda got out the pies and five plates. Emily got the glasses, and poured out the milk for all of us. Shirley had joined us again, after a couple minutes, but she had on sweat pants and a tee shirt now. She sat as far away from Joyce and I, as she could manage, with that small kitchen table, all of about four feet.

Emily and Brenda looked like they were waiting on some kind of an explanation. Joyce and I were trying to eat our pie, without Joyce slipping around enough to go sliding off of my lap. Shirley had a piece of pie in front of her, but she wasn't eating it. She did take sips of her milk though. We all sat there, eating our pie, drinking our milk, and waiting to see who would be the first to start asking questions. It was Emily that broke the silence.

"Are you guys done for the night? I'd like to get some sleep before we have to get up in a few hours."

"I'm done." I thought I'd make that announcement, because Joyce was squirming around on my lap, trying to bring my dick to life again. So far she hadn't met with even the tiniest hint of success. It seemed a shame to me that she wasn't getting any reward for all that effort. Her frustrated squirming on my lap, let me know that she agreed with me.

"Are you planning on just leaving me frustrated like this, Kenny?" Joyce made it seem like I was responsible for her condition. Responsible or not, I was too worn out to be of any use to her.

"Afraid so, sweetie. You loaned me out too much today. Nothing left to give. I'll be recharged by tomorrow though, so Brenda, you and Emily don't have anything to worry about." I tried to stand up, but Joyce was holding on to my neck. I finally managed to lift myself up, with her in my arms, and started walking back to our bedroom. Shirley went ahead and got Derek, bassinet and all, and took him back to her room. When we got back into bed, Joyce spent ten minutes sucking my dick, but finally had to admit that nothing was working. She seemed to enjoy Shirley's taste on my dick though.

"Thank you for helping her, Kenny. She was feeling a little bit lost."

"I'm surprised she would do anything, with you right here in the room. What did you say to her?"

"I told her she'd sleep better if you gave her some loving. When she asked me if I minded, I told her I didn't, but that I wanted to watch. She hesitated at first, but then I told her how busy you were going to be for the rest of the week. I guess she didn't want to miss out on her chance."

"I told her I wasn't going to do anything with her anymore. Did she mention that to you?"

"She said something about that, but I told her you only meant if the two of you were alone. It's going to take awhile, but she'll get used to me being there. Next time, I'll hog you all to myself. Maybe she'll decide to share with both of us after that."

"You've got it all planned out, I'll bet. You've tasted all the X's now, who has the tastiest pussy?"

"I think I do." She smiled at me. I would have said Brenda, but the taste of Joyce's pussy was right up there with hers. I started kissing my way down to her pussy, and then I gave her a good fifteen minute licking. She came several times, and one was a really good one, judging by the way she tightened her thighs around my head. After, I looked up and nodded my head.

"I think you're right, Joyce. Good night hon."


Tuesday, except for half an hour at lunchtime, I stayed well clear of Joyce and the other X's at the office. Dad and I were working on refining my spin off idea. Frank had sent me a list of questions, and a warning about the difficulties we'd have with something called unrelated business income, in the charitable trusts. We were trying to figure out a way to work around the problem.

Dad didn't really want to give up that part of the business either, but he did admit it wasn't nearly as good a place, as the vending business, for us to have our capital invested.

Once our geographical expansion was completed for both types of businesses, our rate of growth with the bread and cereal bakeries would slow way down again. This wasn't true with the vending company, it was a business with a lot of growth potential still left in it.

We were sitting in Dad's office, doodling around with some gross sales and net income figures for each of the three cereal companies. Our net income was less than two percent of the gross sales, but the gross was a very high number, when compared to our actual capital investment. The vending company sales produced over two and a half times the percentage of net profits.

I was remembering Kathleen Ulliott's comment about the bakeries being three grain hogs. I hadn't thought of them like that before, and I made an offhand comment to my dad about what Kathleen had called them.

"She's right. The people who sell us the grain make more from us, than we make for ourselves. Look at how much you've made, just from trading in some of the grains we buy and use." We both looked at each other, both having gotten the same idea, in the exact same instant. "You don't suppose we could?"

"Why not? In fact, we should get some of the other, larger, independent's to come in with us on it, like a co-op. I could do all the trading for it. We'd make more from trading our grains than we ever did by processing and baking them."

"Is it legal? Can we do that?"

"Why wouldn't it be? We know how much we need, and we have a good idea about what price we can afford to pay for it. There isn't any reason why we can't trade against the edges. All we'd need would be a contract where they agree to accept delivery of some grain, if the need ever arises. We could charge them twenty percent of profits as our commission, and still make them some very good money. We'd probably end up lowering their grain cost, like we did ours. Best of all, we'd be trading their entire bakery production, without having to put up our own capital to control it." How many big, independent bakers do you know well enough to bring them together and ask them?"

"I know most of them, but that doesn't mean I want to do business with all of them. Off the top of my head, I can count five I'd like to have you talk to about this idea. I think we should just handle their grain brokerage for them though. You can easily deliver at the net spot price, right? What regular broker can promise them that? You trade on their production limits, and then you use part of the profits to pay for their grain delivery charges. You'd soon be the premier grain broker, offering them fills at those prices."

"How much would their combined grain needs increase what we're already doing ourselves? Is it enough to make it worthwhile?"

"If we got all five of the ones I'm thinking about, it would more than triple it. That would give you a lot more range to trade from. If you did as well as you're doing with what we now have, that would be a nice annual profit. Very nice."

"It would all be tax free, to our trusts. We'd end up making more this way, than if we gave them all three baking companies outright."

I left my Dad's office, going to an empty office to call Frank Clooney. I told him the basics of the idea. He told me we would have to set up three separate companies. One to broker the grain sales, one to do the actual trading for the trusts, and a third to consult with the trust trading company, and the grain brokerage company, and to guarantee to underwrite any trading losses to the trusts, or to the grain trading company. The charitable trusts would loan the money to the trading account company, for a fixed rate of return.

Any overage's in earnings would accumulate in the consulting company's contingency reserve account, to avoid income taxes, until needed, or, if not needed, to be released back to the charitable trusts, as a return of overpaid premium. The consulting company was, in effect, an insurance company, and would have many of the same tax advantages, for the risks they were underwriting.

I went back to tell my Dad to contact his baker friends to see how much interest they had in letting us broker their grain needs.

On the drive home, Dad was telling me how enthusiastic the reception had been for his proposal. Delivery costs and broker fees included, most big grain users paid at least a three cent a unit surcharge to daily spot pricing. In effect, by making them this deal, we were offering to increase their profits by at least twenty percent, strictly by cutting their costs for grains.

With the deal we already had in place with the railroad, all these extra carloads of grain would move us into a whole different category, as far as our shipping rates were concerned. This, in turn, would lower all our current shipping, storage and delivery costs for each of our companies.

Dad didn't have the final numbers worked out yet, but he thought it might be as much as an additional five percent discount for us. I had seldom seen him so excited. He told me he'd be penciling in numbers for the rest of the week, and have his end of the baker's agreements signed and delivered to me by the end of the following week.

I called Frank at his home that night, and told him he needed to get to work to set up those three companies for us. He said he had already completed preliminary work on the contracts necessary for each company and trust, to enable them to all interact together with each other, in precisely the way we had earlier discussed.

At nine o'clock, I went to bed with Emily and Brenda. I had worried that I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the new business idea. I shouldn't have worried. The first half of our session together was spent with Brenda and I ravishing a passively accepting Emily. I got my first real glimpse of how their sexual relationship had been altered with the passage of time. Brenda had become more assertive of her needs, and Emily took pleasure in fulfilling whatever whim Brenda had expressed a desire for. Mostly, at least that first night, this included letting Brenda observe her being treated roughly by me. Brenda clearly had no idea how rough Emily liked it. What she thought of as rough, was barely equivalent to the tamest lovemaking sessions that Emily and I usually enjoyed.

In the second half, I took over, ordering Brenda around, in a manner similar to what she had earlier subjected Emily to. When I fucked Brenda from behind, I made a half hearted effort to take her anally, just to see how she'd react to it. The whole time I was rubbing my dick on her butt, I was shoving her forward so her face was always in hard, direct, contact with Emily's pussy. After a few minutes, I put my cock in her pussy and started giving her a good doggy style fucking. This is what she had wanted, and what she had expected. Soon, Emily started acting very pleased with the effect my efforts with Brenda's pussy were having on Brenda's efforts with hers. We all shared a three way, simultaneous, cum.

I left Brenda and Emily sleeping together, firmly entwined in each other's arms. It had been much different than I thought it would be. More satisfying, because I had seen it as my role to make sure each shared equally in the pain and the pleasure of our joint encounter. I had a feeling that Brenda was going to enjoy me being more dominant with her when we were together with Emily. It allowed her to do things she might not normally have wanted to have Emily see her doing. She could use me as her excuse for having to do them.

It was about midnight before I returned to my bedroom. Joyce woke up when I came to bed, and she immediately went down on me, cleaning off the combined juices of the girls. I rewarded her efforts by getting an erection, and she and I enjoyed a lively little fuck session too. A perfect end to an exciting day.

I went to sleep, dreaming about all the extra profits I'd make trading for all those new grain hogs. I had been investigating other markets besides Chicago's, and had come up with a wide range of other ingredients that I could start trading.

One drawback was how thin some of these trading markets were. Our advantage, because of actually having a need for all of these trading commodities, was far greater than any disadvantage we got from the insufficient liquidity of a smaller trading market.

To protect myself from losses, I needed to set myself a trading price ceiling for each of these commodities, and just not trade when it got above a certain price level. We weren't trading for them now, so we'd be no worse off if I stopped trading, after they reached a certain price.

Wednesday, it was Brenda, Joyce and I together. I treated both girls roughly, but they treated each other more roughly than I had treated either of them. Brenda was surprising me by how she reacted to Joyce's using me to help her overpower her. She really got into letting Joyce run roughshod over her.

On Thursday, Brenda delivered Emily to us, giving her strict instructions to obey us in everything. At the very beginning, we had to take what we wanted from her. She didn't resist, but she wasn't encouraging either of us in any way. I finally got tired of this too passive Emily, and started really treating her roughly from behind. I had both her arms twisted behind her back, and was holding her pinned like that, while I forced my dick into her butt again. When I did that, she really tried to resist me. I think she didn't want Joyce to see me fucking her in the ass. Joyce watched, fascinated by the ferocious nature of Emily's fighting against my restraining force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.