My Mom's Fuzzy Heart - Cover

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jacob has his eyes on Holly, and lust in his heart, but Holly's his Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

Of course, when we got back into the car, the show was on again. Looking more closely this time, without popping my eyes out, I could tell that Jenny's bush was sparse and I could just see the top of her dark pink love lips. Hell, I could easily make a night of just putting them into and getting them out of the car. I was nearly drooling by the time I sat down at the wheel.

When we were moving again, I put my hand back on Jenny's knee and stroked up her thigh a little. She leaned over to nibble on my ear and her hand went directly to my dick, giving it a firm squeeze. She took her hand back off, sat up a little straighter and then giggled. She spread her knees wider while she was at it though.

I knew that she'd been teasing me with that, and so I teased back, stroking my hand up almost to her bush but not quite there. I felt her flex her ass the second time I went that high, as if reaching for my fingers with her pussy. I didn't touch it though, not once, on the whole trip to the house.

When we got home, I walked them both to the door at once and did my pseudo goodnight drill. I guess that Mom must have clued Jenny in on this, because it didn't seem to confuse her.

They both gave me scorching good night kisses and I took serious liberties with their beautiful asses. When I did say goodnight and walk back toward the car, I had to settle myself down to keep from creaming my slacks, badly.

There'd be a big advantage for me tonight that I didn't have on either of my two dates with Mom, and Mom was the advantage. I believe that she wanted me to fuck Aunt Jenny as badly as I wanted to fuck Aunt Jenny. I didn't have to wonder if they'd already be getting ready to go to sleep. Dancing lessons would be starting in a few minutes, as soon as I suggested them.

I opened the door and walked in, announcing myself.

"Mom, Aunt Jenny, I'm home," I said, to Mom's bedroom door.

"Ok, Jacob, we're getting into our sleeping clothes, we'll be out in a few minutes," Mom said, in answer.

I went upstairs to change too. I put on a T-shirt and my sweat shorts and then went to take a piss. Playing it safe, I yanked my crank too. It was the first time I had since Mom and I had done the deed. I didn't really want to, but Aunt Jenny's teasing and the shows that she and Mom had given me, had almost caused me to blow in my pants once tonight and I did not want to chance that.

I was still back downstairs, dimming the lights and pouring the wine before they came out of Mom's bedroom. I even picked over the CDs again, even though I'd already made my selections twice this week, in anticipation.

A serious case of anticipation was underway now too, and it was being caused by the ace in the hole I had in that bedroom. I knew perfectly well that Mom and Aunt Jenny both would come out of the bedroom in long T-shirts, probably made of the same kind of material Mom's had been last weekend.

Mom had always worn T-shirts like that to sleep in and Aunt Jenny had too, at least when she'd stayed with us overnight. It would be sexy and slinky and it would cling to their bodies and especially their titties. I was also willing to bet that there wouldn't be any panties in the room when they came out.

Hell, they hadn't worn any in the movie, or when we were eating, and I was positive that Mom wouldn't be putting any on, so I doubted that Aunt Jenny would either. She'd been happy enough already to let me see her pussy and even to play around with it. I couldn't see her getting all modest on us now.

They came out of the bedroom about then and I got a rather chaste kiss on the cheek from each of them. I knew that they'd shifted back into Mom and Aunty mode, for a while at least, and I'd expected it. There wasn't a damned thing they could shift about those beautiful faces and bodies though.

Their lips were smiling and their eyes were shining, not to mention their titties wobbling under the loose T-shirts. They were exactly what I'd expected too, not even coming down as far as Aunt Jenny's short skirt had. My only regret was that I couldn't dash around behind them to get a look at their asses. I felt sure that I'd get to see them closer, later.

"How was your date tonight, Jacob," Aunt Jenny asked me, when she sat down.

"Oh, I still can't believe how beautiful Jenny and Holly were and how sexy they looked," I said, watching closely all the while to see if I could get a peek between her legs.

"You had a date with two girls?" Mom asked, as she sat.

"Sure did, Mom, the Felton sisters. God, they are gorgeous," I told her, checking for panties on her too.

"You must be quite a stud, Jacob, getting a date with two girls at the same time," Aunt Jenny said, starting to tease me again.

"That's what I mean, either one of them is way out of my league, and having the chance to take them both out at the same time, wow. I feel like a king, or something," I said, deciding that I'd lay it on as thick as they'd let me.

I hadn't been able to tell for sure whether or not either one of them was wearing panties and it was confusing me. How could I see it so clearly in the car and not be able to, here in the house, when the T-shirts were even shorter than their skirts had been.

"Well, were they nice?" Mom asked.

"They couldn't have been nicer, Mom. It was just a treat to go out with them. We're going out again tomorrow night you know," I said.

"Oh, to another movie?" Aunt Jenny asked.

"No, dinner and dancing, and that's where you two have to help me out, please. I'm not a very good dancer and I need to practice, badly. Please, would you dance with me a little and give me some pointers?" I asked them both.

"I think it would be fun, what do you think Jenny?" Mom asked her.

"I know it will be fun, I haven't done any dancing in years and I used to love it," Aunt Jenny said.

I knew that this was just role-playing; we all knew we were going to be doing the 'teaching Jacob to dance' gig tonight. At least Aunt Jenny thought that was what we were supposed to be doing.

I didn't mind it a bit though; it had worked fine on my mother. She and I knew that we were actually teaching Jacob how to get into Aunt Jenny's panties, if she was even wearing any. We'd see, and it probably wouldn't be much longer.

I went into the kitchen to get the wine and bring their glasses. Mom wouldn't have cared if I had some too, but I didn't want any. I wanted to keep my mind on business.

I started the music after I gave them their wine glasses and then I squeezed down to sit between them. They'd almost left me enough room, but I didn't mind that I had to press my ass down between theirs. They sipped their wine while the first two songs played and when Mom finished hers, I asked her to dance, trying to act like we were on a real date somewhere.

Mom said she'd love to, and we went out into the middle of the floor. It was a slow song of course; I'm not stupid. Mom came into my arms and pressed herself right up against me. I put both my arms around her and hugged her to me even tighter as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I kept my eyes on Aunt Jenny, while making sure I didn't seem to be. She looked the tiniest bit puzzled by our embrace at first, but she poured herself another glass of wine and the look went away. I didn't get my hands down onto Mom's ass this time, even when she kissed me on the cheek.

The song was a long one too, I'd burned these CDs myself and the songs had been picked for the slow tempo and for long track times. Aunt Jenny's wine glass was nearly empty again by the time this one ended.

I took Mom back to the couch and asked Aunt Jenny for the next one. She said she'd love to too, and we went onto the floor and came together. I guess she didn't want to seem standoffish after Mom's performance, because she came up close to me too, just like Mom had and I noticed something right away.

I knew that Aunt Jenny hadn't dated anyone since she got rid of the loser, and it seemed right away that she'd missed male companionship. When I put my arms around her she nearly trembled and she hugged me even tighter. Her beautiful breasts pressed firmly into me and she sighed audibly, as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I bent my head a little and kissed her on the cheek right away and she sighed again. She wiggled a little closer into my embrace and I could feel her pressing her hips toward mine, ever so slightly. My dick gained a thousand pounds of pressure in seconds, and the song had just started.

Aunt Jenny held me tight and gave dreamy sighs all through that first dance with her and when the track was over, and I steered her back toward the couch to switch partners, she seemed slightly reluctant. We parted at the couch though and Mom came out to dance another one with me.

She came up even tighter against me this time and after the music had started and she'd put her head on my shoulder again, she whispered in my ear as we started dancing.

"She's a goner, Jacob, I know that look. Go ahead and give me the business with your hands on my ass this time, and don't try to keep her from seeing it," Mom said, and then she raised her head and we were kissing on the lips, with plenty of tongue action.

I glanced surreptitiously at Aunt Jenny and she was looking right at us. She didn't seem shocked or startled though, I'll swear that she was looking at us with longing. I dropped my hands to Mom's ass, as instructed. I didn't waste much time outside the T-shirt either.

I ran my hands under the hem and onto naked flesh in seconds. Mom had my favorite ass so far, since it was the only woman's ass I'd ever handled. I explored it again though and as I'd suspected, there was no sign of any panty, anywhere. I made sure that my wrist kept her hem up too, so that it would be obvious that I was groping her seriously.

"If you get her going like this, don't stop after the next dance, just keep it up until she's ready to rock," Mom told me, and kissed me again.

I switched partners again when the track changed, and I knew at once that Mom had been right. Aunt Jenny came against me like she'd been pining away for months. As I put my arms around her, and hugged her tight, she kissed my lips right away and she sent in her tongue, searching in there for what Mom had been playing with.

It almost took my breath away, since there was no way this should be working so well, but it was. My dick was throbbing again and when I slid my hands down onto her ass, she broke the kiss and sighed again. She put her mouth on my ear then, letting her sexy breath blow into it gently and then licking and nibbling on it.

I put my hands under her hem then, and raised them to get started on my exploration. She shivered when I did it, and pushed her pelvis against me. She shivered again when she realized that she was pressing into a hard dick, and she was practically panting in my ear now.

Aunt Jenny hadn't wanted to seem prudish at all I guess, she didn't have a sign of anything on under her T-shirt either. I pushed the fingers of one hand down between her legs from behind, under her beautiful ass, and found the back of her pussy with no trouble at all, and with not a hint of complaint from her either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.