My Mom's Fuzzy Heart - Cover

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jacob has his eyes on Holly, and lust in his heart, but Holly's his Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

My father was an asshole, but a rich one. He was nineteen when he got to my mom who was just fourteen at the time. He must have been a dumb asshole too because he knocked her up.

His father was really the rich one and he tried to sweep it under the rug but mom's father was a lawyer, a good one, end of story. It was a church wedding and a hell of a prenup or jail for my proud papa.

My mother wised up by the time I arrived and dumped him, taking advantage of the prearranged settlement and child support. My asshole father wasn't even finished with college and already owed fifteen hundred a month for child support and had a nice mortgage to take care of too.

My mom finished high school and then spent five years at Georgia Tech. She became a teacher, all level certified and a reading specialist. She took a job in the Atlanta system at the elementary level and we lived happily ever after in our cozy little three-bedroom brick home, in an older neighborhood with folks that were not as nosey as you might expectl. Her early experience with men or a man left her reluctant to have any more to do with them.

My father figure while growing up was her father, his parents saw me every once in a while and sent cards and gifts at the approiate times but we were never close. I never saw my father at all; he paid his child support and that was mostly it. It wasn't bad for me though; Mom had plenty of time for me and Gramps and Granny just ate me up.

Gramps taught me about sports, hunting, fishing and to have confidence in myself. When I turned thirteen, he even gave me "the talk" and I'm pretty sure that he gave me a lot more information than most kids got. He said that yanking my own crank was normal and he explained where babies came from, and how they got up in there in the first place.

Gramps was very careful to explain the use of condoms and tell me never to have anything to do with any girl that was younger than I was; until that age got to be past the age of consent.

"Don't get me wrong, Jacob, it isn't that we aren't thrilled to have you around, but it was very hard on Holly to have you so young. She has been an outstanding mother in my estimation but I know that she has paid dearly," Gramps told me.

He even got me a subscription to Penthouse but he told me not to even dream that any of the stories in it were anything but fiction.

So here I am, just turned fourteen and as horny as a young billygoat. Every female I see gives me a boner, from my granny down to the twelve year olds in the lower grades in school. If it even has the slightest beginnings of tits I fantasize about fucking it. Even my mom and her younger sister, aunt Jenny, can raise wood in seconds.

Mom is a little doll, five feet four and one hundred pounds of sexy curves. She has C cup breasts (of course I lookd through her underwear), dark auburn hair and a tiny waist. Her cute round little ass doesn't have a bit of flab on it and her legs are beautiful.

We spend almost all our time together, except for when we're both at school, me attending and she teaching. She takes me to school in the morning and picks me up after; we're each other's best friend and neither of us has much in the way of other friends. She doesn't date and until now, I haven't been old enough to really go out with girls.

Gramps pulled some kind of shenanigan to get me a drivers license when I turned fourteen, and he made Mom believe it was kosher. He told me to be damned sure I didn't get a ticket and to call him if I did, without saying a word more than I had to.

He bought me a car too, a Mustang 5.0, telling me that just because it would do a hundered didn't mean I had to try it.

I'm trying to get up the nerve to try dating soon; dream on, I'm so shy I can't ever even remember talking to any girls and I doubt I'll be able to any time soon.

"Jacob, now that Dad's helped you get a license, and a car, do you want to start driving to school on your own?" Mom asked me, as she was driving us home from school the day after I'd gotten the car.

"Not really, Mom, why?" I asked.

"Oh, I just thought you might feel embarrassed to be driven by your mother, now that you're growing up."

"I'm not embarrassed," I said.

"I was thinking you might want to drive yourself, or that you might have a girlfriend or some friends you might want to ferry to school," she said.

"Mom, how would I have a girlfriend without you knowing it? In the first place, I get tongue tied anytime I talk to any girl; I even get flustered talking to Jenni Evans, from next door, and she's only eight," I said, whining.

It was true. Mom, Aunt Jenny and Granny were the only females I seemed to be able to converse with at all, and Aunt Jenny could get me stammering if she wasn't careful.

"Well I just thought I'd ask," she said.

"You sure, you were just asking, you don't have a boyfriend in the wings do you? I'll bet you're trying to get rid of me so you can have a little free time of your own," I said, teasing her.

"Jacob, you know that isn't true," she said.

"Gotcha Mom, besides if I did want to drive some chick to school, where would I find one that even comes close to you," I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I just mean that I could never find a girl to drive to school that is as pretty as you, there just aren't any," I said.

"Well thanks, Jacob, I think, but I'm just your mom, not a girlfriend."

"Oh God Mom, and here all this time I thought you were saving yourself until I was old enough to ask you out," I said, teasing again.

"You little shit, if you'd flirt with girls your age like you flirt with me, you'd have two or three at least to chauffer around," she said.

"Well, if any of the girls my age were even half as pretty as you, I might try harder."

"You can keep that up as long as you want, it's not true that flattery will get you nowhere, flattery can get you lots of places."

"I'll tell you what, to save me from all this perceived embarrassment you're worried about; how about I drive you to and from school, I'll look like a big boy driving and all and I'll still get to ride to school with a gorgeous redhead every day."

"Jacob quit that, you'll make my head swell, but I might enjoy arriving where all the old biddies that I teach with could see me, getting out of the car of some handsome young stud. That would give them something to wag their tongues about, but then, behind my back, they'd all be saying I was robbing the cradle. They probably wouldn't know you were my son."

"That's even better; let's shake them up tomorrow." I said.

"It sounds like a little harmless fun, why not?"

We did it the next day, I drove Mom to her school in the four-year-old Mustang that Gramps bought me. When we got there I parked right near the front entrance and got out to open the door for her. When she got out, she hugged my neck and gave me a peck on the cheek, then went into the school.

Picking her up that afternoon revealed another plus in this new arrangement, as I held the door open for her as she got in, she inadvertently gave me just the tiniest panty shot.

I felt really strange over this and about the way my boner jumped up over the peek. I had never seriously considered my mom sexually before that flash, and as a matter of fact, it was really my first flash of her panties. It seems funny to me now that I think about it but I'd never had any peeks at her before.

Mom had never seemed particularly modest to me, but then again, I'd never really thought about it and since both our bedrooms had adjoining baths, accidental exposure had almost no chance to occur. Neither of us would even consider walking into the other's bedroom without knocking and being told to come in.

It simply hadn't come up. I'd seen her in swimwear or lounging around the house in her short robe or a long T-shirt, her normal sleepwear. I knew she was very attractive, but Mom as a potential sex partner, or an object of my everpresent lust, wasn't a possibility that I'd really considered.

That panty shot changed things in my mind and in the walk from her door around to mine, it dawned on me, not only was my mom beautiful, she was also devilishly sexy.

I realized that just behind those tiny panties she had just given me a flash of, right up there between her pretty legs, was a pussy, a real pussy. It was probably a pretty pussy and it was just going to waste. In all likelihood, I was the last living thing that had been in it, unless it was her own fingers. There is nothing like a little peek at the beaver to put things into perspective.

What a concept! At fourteen I'd been frantically trying to figure out how to get some pussy for at least ten months; trying to make myself talk to a girl, any girl who had pussy and who might be connived into sharing some. Conversation with Mom, on the way home that day, wasn't top priority. My mind was elsewhere, it was right between her legs, though I'm pretty sure she didn't notice.

Incest? Incest schmincest, incest didn't mean shit to me while my dick was hard, my boner didn't care about incest so why should I? Having babies with her wasn't on my mind, bumping her fuzz was where my thoughts were. Incest wasn't something that complicated my thinking.

Of course I knew about the incest taboo, the trouble was that taboos don't really amount to much to boys of fourteen. Guys my age naturally tended to look for ways to get around rules and regulations, and right to doing whatever might be fun, but not allowed.

Another thing that kept the incest taboo from having much weight in my scheme of things was the fact that it had never been mentioned by anyone that was important to me. When Gramps gave me the talk, it didn't come up. I would never have even heard about it except for other snickering boys my age, explaining to me why the curse motherfucker, was so nasty. As far as I knew the word incest had never exited my mom's mouth.

Mom's legs got much more of my attention as she exited the car when we got home. Of course I went round to open the door for her, I've got great manners; it also put me in the absolute best place for panty viewing.

Sure enough, another little panty shot was my reward; up boner. I still didn't have time to get a view that could be imprinted on my panty memory bank, but any panty shot at all is worth the effort when you're fourteen. I went to my room while Mom changed and then she started fixing us some dinner.

My new attitude toward my mom gave me a lot to think about and I didn't even know where to start. My wanting to hose her was already decided; that was a no-brainer. I spent the time until she called me to dinner on wondering why I hadn't thought about her sexually before.

The food was on the table when I got there and we talked a little as we ate, but not about anything specific. After we'd finished, I helped her clear the dishes and I cleaned the table as she was loading the dishwasher. This was not normal for me since usually I headed for the TV after a meal, leaving her the job of cleaning up.

She thanked me for the help and then asked what brought it on.

"Well Mom, it dawned on me that I've been doing my best girl wrong, by eating and leaving the whole mess for her. Helping you clean up, a little bit anyway, is probably a much more attentive way to treat you," I said.

"You goofball, your best girl huh," she said, and laughed a little.

"Sure, after all, I'm taking you to school and bringing you back every day now, so I guess we're practically going steady," I said, giving her a big grin.

"Going steady, it's the first I've heard of it. You think we're going steady just because I rode to school with you one day?

"Why, you haven't even taken me out yet; no movies, no restaurant, you've never even hung out at the mall with me. It takes more than helping with the dishes to make a steady boyfriend buster, even Holly Felton isn't that easy," she said, giving me a smile and then a wink.

I'd been teasing her, but it flashed on me that this might be a good approach. I could just try to start dating her, just as if I were dating a girl my own age. I'd never had a date because I was too shy to talk to any girls but I wasn't shy when I talked to her, I talked to her and flirted with her and teased her all the time.

Mom was already pregnant when she turned fifteen, and she was a divorced single mother before sixteen. She probably hadn't even been out on that many dates and as far as I knew, she hadn't been on any since I came.

She'd probably enjoy going out a little, even with me; though if she got any hint of my plans for her pussy, she probably wouldn't go like a lamb to the slaughter. It was my first inclination of a way to my goal, but it the plan now, and it was about to get underway.

"I'm sorry, Holly, I didn't mean to be presumptuous," I said, teasing her again.

"Well I'll let it slide this time but try to have a little respect from now on," She said, giggling.

"The kitchen's all clean now, so I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for bed. I think I'll watch a little TV later, want to join me?" she asked.

"In the shower?" I asked, and made sure to give my biggest grin.

"Jacob, you're really trying to get a lot of mileage out of one ride to school. No, not for the shower, just TV," she said, but she wasn't mad or anything.

"Gotcha again Mom, but I'll be there when you get to the sofa. I can't leave my best girl all alone tonight, I'll be in the living room and I'll see if there's anything good on," I said.

She headed for her bedroom and after she closed the door I went to mine. Picking up the phone that used the same line my modem did, I called our regular number. She would probably wonder why I didn't answer, but I knew she'd pick it up when she figured I wasn't going to, and after four rings, she did.

"Hello," she said.

"Is Holly in?" I asked, trying to lower my voice so I'd sound older.

"This is Holly Felton, who's speaking?" she asked, apparently the voice trick worked.

"Holly, this is Jacob Felton, would you go to the movies with me Friday night?" I asked, switching back to my normal voice.

"Oh Jacob, I'd love to," she said, suppressing a giggle.

"Great, will seven o'clock be all right?"

"Seven will be fine, Jacob, I'll see you then," she said.

"Okay Holly, goodbye until then."

She was probably laughing by now so I just hung up. I knew that I needed to do a little more planning, but even though this dating scheme was a spur of the moment idea on my part, it seemed to be feeling more and more like it might actually work. After her first moment of confusion on the phone call, Mom had played right along.

Stripping down to my briefs and putting on some sweat pants and a tight T-shirt had me ready to go right back to the kitchen. Mom would probably want a glass or two of wine when she came out, so I got a wine glass down and poured her some from the opened bottle in the fridge.

Carrying it to the living room and putting it on the end table, by her usual TV watching spot finished my preparations. I'd set the scene for an evening of, up close and personal, TV watching with my, hopefully soon-to-be, steady girl.

I switched on the TV and checked the guide channel, finding a good oldie, tear jerking romance movie; starting in about ten minutes. I switched to the channel and it was just starting when she came out.

"You've already got me a glass of wine? Thank you."

"Nothing but the best for my girl, the best of what was already open that is."

She smiled a little, sat down and asked what was on. She seemed a little surprised that I hadn't chosen some action flick, but apparently the movie I'd picked was fine for her.

I refilled her wine glass after about twenty minutes, and again about ten minutes later. She usually had two or three glasses a night. A little more than halfway through the movie, she started getting a little misty eyed over the sad stretch.

I moved over closer to her on the couch and slid my arm over her shoulders, tugging her toward me a little. She leaned her head against my shoulder, only sniffing a tiny bit. The movie lightened up later and everyone lived happily ever after at the end. By then it was time for bed so I put her wine glass in the sink and we said goodnight.

This had been mostly like every weeknight we spent except for me serving the wine and picking a romantic movie. Hugging her during the movie wasn't an every night thing either, but it seemed to be well received at the time. I was pretty sure that she didn't smell a rat, or a hard on, and that she was clueless about my designs on her body. It gave me a little confidence that this approach might just work, if I took it slowly enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.