The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2006 by jomar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ch.1-Wifey wins bet and hubby must comply. Ch.2-Wifey won the bet and dresses hubby up. Ch.3-Wifey won the bet and pretty hubby takes her strapon. Ch.4-Wifey won and hubby has more crossdressing strapon fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Oh, don't be such a baby. You lost the bet, so you have to pay up. Simple as that."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you'd want anything like this. I'd feel weird."

"What's weird about it? Women do it all the time. People go to costume parties and dress up for Halloween all the time, don't they? Besides, the bet was that anything goes for the winner, remember? I can only imagine what you dreamed up for me, baby. But I won the bet and you're not allowed to back out now."

"Oh, man. But what if a neighbor comes over or a friend stops by? They'll see me. I couldn't stand that; I'd never live it down."

"Quit whining. We'll take precautions, close the curtains, make sure you're hidden and all that. Besides, nobody just drops by without calling first anyway, so what are you worried about?"

"Yeah, but why this? Can't I just lick you for awhile, or be your sex slave or something?"

"Of course you can, buttercup, anytime you want, you know that," she said coyly.

"Yeah, yeah, but why this?"

"Because it makes me hot. You want me to be all hot and wet for you don't you, baby?" Lilla purred as she snuggled up to me, snaked a leg around mine and twirled my hair with a finger.

"Yeah, but of all things. And what about my hair, it'll take weeks to grow back."

"Don't worry about it. Sheesh, it's winter. Nobody sees you except me."

"It'll hurt," I pouted.

"Oh, no, you don't. You want me to get Brazilians, but you can't do it because it might hurt? Uh uh, buddy boy, you're not getting out of it with that crap."

Out of excuses, I relented. "Alright, alright. Whatever."

Lilla clapped her hands under her chin and bounced on her toes. "Goodie! Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "This is gonna be fun fun fun, you'll see. Well, not the first part, for you, exactly, but the rest. God, I got so wet plannin' this and thinkin' about what we're gonna do. I'm getting turned on now just talkin' about it."

"Wee yahoo," I said without enthusiasm as we entered the bedroom.

"Okay, you strip while I get the clippers. I have to get your hair shorter so the wax'll grip it right," Lilla gleefully chirped.

I undressed and waited while Lilla set things up. Towels, applicators, wax, some lotions and potions. "Okay, baby, I'm reaaady. Are youuu?" she teased.

Humming sweetly, Lilla threw the switch and clipped my hair to an eighth of an inch; legs, underarms, groin, and what little chest hair I had. She stepped back, looked at me as if I were her project, head tilted to the side, brow furrowed, then took my arm in her hand.

"Hey! What're you doin'?" I cried out in alarm as I pulled my arm away.

"I want a smooooth lover this weekend, baby. You're gonna be my smooth little love bug and I'm gonna slide my slippery little body all over you, all over my smoooooth little lover boy. Hmm, baby?" she enticed.

I held my arm out, thought, "Shit, what the hell have I agreed to." Lilla had always been more sexually creative than me and usually initiated the more adventuresome escapades: Blowjobs driving home through our neighborhood, furtive quickies in public places, handjobs and footjobs in restaurants, toys, costumes and role playing, making up sex scenarios and fantasies and telling them to each other in bed.

I thought about these things and how awesome Lilla is as I stood on unfolded newspaper in the middle of the bathroom, clipped hair at my feet, about to be completely shorn of body hair. I was boxed in this time. I could always renege on the bet, but it wouldn't be worth it. Not at all. Not with Lilla and her creed of trust and word of honor.

"There. That's done," Lilla said with a brushing clap of her hands. "Okie dokie, spodiokie, come on over here, pumpkin," she said perkily as she led me to the bed, a large beach towel spread out for me to lay on. Lilla rubbed this cream and that on me saying this one would let the wax come off easier and that one would desensitize my skin.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you'll hardly feel a thing," she assured me as she scooped up a gob of heated wax with the applicator and spread a patch on my leg. "Okay, honey bunny, just hold your skin taught right there while I... ," rrrip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.