The Night Of The Wolf - Cover

The Night Of The Wolf

Copyright© 2006 by Reaver_Wolf

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Before the still and before the eve the night of the wolf will come.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

The tree splintered into hundreds of small pieces as his clenched fist struck it, growling a loud low growl in frustration, as Master Jaldran watched him, his head shaking in despair as this youngster allowed his frustration and anger to overcome his senses once more.

'No listen and breath' Master Jaldran said, the sound of his own frustration echoing in his voice, as he gave his young companion a hard stare, 'Breath and, listen yourself' his companion shouted back at Master Jaldran, his face a mask of anger and frustration 'We are wolf and should take the fight to the enemy, not be hiding in the woods and sniffing out mystical chosen women'.

Master Jaldran folded his arms and began to laugh, his huge humanoid wolf like frame shaking as he did, 'You dare mock me Master' his companion screamed at him, his voice startling some resting wildlife into fleeing the booming voice as he trembled with rage.

A visible change formed on his younger companions face as his own wolf like features were formed into a snarl and he tensed to attack 'Think before you make such a mistake Caris' Master Jaldran said, this caused his young charge to stop for a moment and then without warning leap to strike his mentor.

With simple step forward Master Jaldran caught the smaller Caris and flipped him over slamming him down hard into the forests wet ground, the sound causing the last remaining wildlife to flee into the brushes, trees and air.

Before Caris could recover his composure Master Jaldran was on top of him, pressing his weight on the youngsters body and pressing his claws to his fallen companions throat 'now what Caris, just like that two becomes one and they have almost won, we aided man along time ago and received this curse upon us and until we are strong again, we will find the chosen on the night of wolf and survive', Caris struggled slightly under his masters weight but knew, death was but a heartbeat away.

'Yes Master' he said with the sound of defeat in his voice, his body slumping to the ground as all the tension and fight was drained from him, with no effort Master Jaldran rose to his feet and pulled Caris from the ground and patted his shoulder 'You will learn young one, you carry the blood of our ancestors'.

The pride seemed to return to the younger man at the words of his master and he stood straight and proud, his voice strong and firm 'Yes Master, we will, Master Jaldran smiled warm smile full of pride to Caris and stepped back 'Now Young Caris, your senses are what will help you find the chosen one and we shall be three'

With his words still hanging in the air, his young charge closed his eyes and dropped into a crouch on all fours, his senses stretching out trying to learn what his master was teaching him.

The sun was setting slowly and the last dying rays of light gave way to the darkness of night, 'Master' Young Caris asked as they both sat in front of a blazing fire to fight off the chill of the cold night, his Master looked up at Caris broken from his contemplation 'Yes young Wolf' he said, his voice untroubled by the interruption.

Caris looked around nervously, not seeming to want to lock eyes with his master, his courage seemingly not so strong in social senses as it was in the rage of battle, Master Jaldran looked at him, making the young wolf take his eye and not break it, but remained silent long enough to allow Caris to regain his strength to speak, 'Master, when will I be allowed to seek a chosen one', Master Jaldran smiled and laughed a warm friendly laugh.

Some anger began to form on Caris face, until he realised his Masters intent was not to anger him, 'So the young pups, Hormones are rising for more than just a fight now' he said, making Caris visibly embarrassed as he lost his nerve once more and turned his gaze from his master and stumbled over the words he tried to speak 'No, no Master, I just want to help our people, I, I' his voice lost all composure and he looked into the flames and knocked dirt into the fire with his hand.

'You will serve your people soon enough Young Caris, I am not the young wolf I used to be' Master Jaldran said and he could see Caris raise his head to look at him, he knew Caris refused to accept the fact that even his mentor was growing old after fighting so many battles, With a raising of his hand he gestured away any of the complaints he knew Caris would make and returned to his contemplation of before.

The flames drew his attention as his mind slipped into the past, so much time had passed and so much death had been attributed to this war that had raged between his people and an enemy that he had fought for far too long,

The rift between them once healed as the both races were almost wiped into the pages of history, such an end would have befallen both peoples, if they had not come to a pact of peace that bloody day, but with one enemy unconquered the blood lust had not been sated and the enemy found new worlds to conquer, leaving his people in peace, as the enemy discovered the humans ripe for conquest.

And for their own pride or honour his people chose to rise against there ancient enemies once more breaking the pact and aiding the humans, cursing themselves to have to seek the chosen one on the night of the wolf to continue to survive.

Soon he would have to let Caris learn the skills other than war, that he would require but this world offered little aid or comfort to his people, so caution was needed, as soon the night of the wolf would be upon them and they would come in the dark to find their chosen one, but their enemy would also come with murderous intent, to try and prevent the joining and another generation of his people being born.

Caris awoke with the with an itch on his arm, he rolled over to look up at the sky, it was still dark and would not be daylight for at least another hour, he stretched, his long human arms cracking as he tried to shake off the early morning stiffness he always seem to feel sleeping in his human form, but it was something Master Jaldran insisted on and for all of his thoughts on many things Caris respected him with honour.

Sitting up, he twisted his neck to see his back and pondered what the itching feeling was that had awoken him, he could feel nothing so assumed it must have been a bug of some kind, looking around he saw Master Jaldran was still sleeping under an old wool blanket, his weathered human face showing the same signs of ageing that humans did.

He watched the old man for a few minutes studying his movements and facial features as he slept peacefully, he knew his master had been in many battles and fought them to a standstill along with his father, Caris yearned for the feeling of battle, wanted to see his enemies blood before him and take the pride back for his people once more.

The thoughts of glory quickly passed from his mind as his senses suddenly filled with the sweetest smell, his body shifted and changed as he shifted into his natural humanoid wolf form, he stood to his full 7 foot height, his white fur shining in the moonlight as the night began to lose it's battle for supremacy once more to the coming sunlight.

The smell flooded his brain and his nose sniffed wildly at the air, trying to locate it, looking to his sleeping master once more, he considered waking him, but the smell seemed to take control of his brain and he crouched low into a stalking stance and followed it through the forest.

All around him the animals of the wood were awoken by his movement and watched him with curiosity and a little suspicion, few ran even though his visage was terrifying, he seemed like little more than a lost puppy as he stalked some unknown prey through the undergrowth of the forest floor his nose twitching as it searched.

Following the scent as he could smell it becoming stronger, his pace quickened and another scent mixed with the sweet smell of before, this one stronger and not so sweet, what was it he thought to him as his mind tried to associate the smells with memories, but none could find the answer he sought, so he continued stalking across the ground as the first flickers of day began to erode the darkness of night.

As he moved closer, the two smells now burning in his nose and left a strange taste in his throat, suddenly his ears perked up and he could hear a noise that sounded like pain, his muscles tensed and he rose up and with several short jumps that took him bounding headlong towards the sound.

The woods began to give way to more open ground, somewhere else the humans had destroyed to create the space they seemed to crave, destroying the realm of the beasts and turning it into the realm of man, the sound of pain filled his ears once more, but this time there was a confusing feel to it, not entirely pain but filled with the most primordial sound of pleasure.

The confusion gripping his brain now, Caris dug his claws into the soft earth as he stopped at the edge of woods, beyond the ground he stood on he could see two humans, one male and one female, the woman squealed out with a strange cry, as the man was pressed against her, as she was held against a tree, her legs wrapped around the mans body as he seemed to be moving his pelvis in a thrusting movement against her.

Caris began to rise to attack the man, to protect this woman from the attack that was being made against her, but then he felt his own loins begin to stir at the image and the scents that filled his nose and mind, he crouched back down and watched as the man gripped the woman's hips and pushed hard against her, his body striking hers and creating a slapping sound.

The woman placed one leg on the ground and then another, her arms moving from his neck, she moved to lay on her hands and knees like the wolfs of the forest would to create life, this deepened the confusion in the mind of Caris as the man moved behind her and eased himself into the woman, his hands gripping her hips once more as he began to push himself against her.

She was now panting and moaning in soft sounds, her head lowered to the ground as she spoke in a low whispers between the rising sounds of her groans, the man's breathing harder now as he pushed against her, his breath sounding deeper as he made quieter sounds than the woman but seemed lost in some kind of passion also.

The heat rising from the groin of Caris, was becoming like an itch, he felt excitement like he had never felt before, his left leg twitched as he continued to watch the man and woman in the throes of pleasure, is this what the joining meant, nothing more than an act man performed, this was what his people had given up their life's for, so that they could mimic man to create new life.

He felt the anger as this thought burned within him and his body tormented him with frustration with the heat rising within him, and not he did not know what or how to stop it, he felt like he was about to explode, his mind burned in agony as he prepared to rise from where his crouched and, and... and do what he thought to himself as he heard the woman let out a scream of pleasure as the man gasped and made one last deep thrust into her and then he seemed to lose his strength as he leaned down against the woman's back placing his lips on the back of her neck.

Caris turned low in his crouching position and quietly with the skill of a hunter stalked away from the couple towards where he knew his Master was sleeping, his mind filled with more questions than answers, but feeling he had learned something but he did just not know what?.

Master Jaldran awoke to find young Caris had gone off on one of his usual morning stalking sessions, he shook his head laughing at the thought of the young wolf stalking some hapless rabbit through the woods and then scaring the life out of it before letting it run away, he knew his charge wanted to fight so much, to try and make a difference, his father had been the same, but his father was gone, Master Jaldran felt his eyes fill for a moment before he shook his head and composed himself 'Your getting old' he said to himself as he heard Caris approaching.

Waiting for him to appear, Master Jaldran watched as Caris looking flustered appeared through the trees and stopped as he saw his Master awake 'Good morning to you young Caris' Master Jaldran said as he noticed his charges eyes darting around. 'Is something bothering you Caris?' he asked trying to gauge the reaction to his question.

The young wolf was becoming better at hiding things from his Master and Jaldran saw him compose himself quickly as he prepared to answer, but if he did answer, Master Jaldran did not hear as he felt the sensation of the calling filling him, his senses going wild as he sprang to his feet, his human form changing to his natural white furred self as he did.

Caris opened his mouth as if to ask a question but he stopped as Master Jaldran began to sniff the air and look around, his body taking on the movements of a hunter and warrior of his people, his senses had guided him here, but the night of the wolf was so close now and now he could sense her, the chosen one was near and soon they would strike a blow against the enemy.

He paused a moment to drink in her sweet scent, then turned to Caris, his mind slowly allowing him to take control 'the spirits have guided us here young Caris, now we must find her, and before the night of the wolf', With the scent still lingering and washing over his own senses, he kneeled down and gave a moment of silent remembrance to those fallen in this war.

The sun was almost set and the land was again covered in darkness as Master Jaldran stood staring into blackness that would shield him from prying eyes as he sought to find her.

'Stay here' Master Jaldran said to Caris, holding his hand up to ward off any protest, 'No Caris, I need to scout the area and find her, and if she is here Then we do not know if they are here also'

Caris whimpered in an almost pathetic 'yes Master' and it almost broke Jaldran's heart hearing it from such a proud warrior as Caris, but his pride would have to suffer for now, it was nearly time of the wolf and the continued survival of their people, he clamped a hand on the shoulder of Caris and squeezed it hard 'Your time will come my young friend' with a final toothy smile Master Jaldran disappeared into the darkness leaving Caris alone.

Moving with practiced speed and grace, Master Jaldran covered the ground quickly her scent firmly within his grasp as he leapt over a log and landed softly on his feet, stopping to look up at the moon, he twisted to his left and accelerated once more over the forest floor and soon could hear the sound of life just beyond a river.

It did not take Caris long to lose his patience and he began pacing their makeshift encampment, his mind full of thoughts 'Why could I not go, I need to go, it is not fair', then his senses were overcome with the scent of the previous morning, the humans again, he thought to himself as he dropped into a crouching position claws digging into the ground for support, not feeling comfortable he began to edge towards the smell, moving on all fours slowly his body shifting with the precise movements he was taught.

Looking down both sides of the river Master Jaldran knew a human settlement lay beyond, seeing no life here he leaned back and leapt across the river, landing on his feet and moving forward quickly still following her delectable scent and the sound of life that he knew must be her home.

Caris was now moving quicker, the scent growing stronger, his confidence greater in the darkness as he stalked the humans from this morning, his mind filled with the memory of their love making and his groin felt warm with excitement, this time there was no excited sounds coming from her, stopping near a large group of bushes Caris kneeled to conceal himself and saw her again, she stood up to her waist in the water of a small lake, her long hair hanging down wet from the water, the upper half of her body exposed to the night and his eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.