Friends  - Cover

Friends

Copyright© 2006 by Velvet

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tasting a woman for the first time can be a heady experience, being tasted by another woman is just as sensual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex  

We've had a very pleasant evening; the dinner and movie were splendid. We are relaxing back at your apartment with a nice wine and our guest for the evening, actually a new friend to me, you introduced us tonight for the first time. She is an attractive blonde small, yet well built; her blue eyes are emphasized with the soft blue of her dress.

I smile as you are chatting with her now; you always have a nice warm way of treating people, and she is not immune.

Stretching slightly in my spot on the sofa I realize my shoes are tiresome and kick them off tucking my legs under my bottom. You refill our glasses and lean back beside me, your hand strokes back of my head rubbing the nape of my neck slightly, I can feel a tightening in my stomach as your touch always has a wicked way of totally distracting me and you know it.

I can see a small smile on your lips of amusement not just because of the amusing story she is telling, and silently promise to pay you back later for your sweet teasing now.

I am feeling very mellow; wine has a way of doing that to me. And I idly watch as she smoothes out her skirt shifting her legs and wonder if she will be here much longer as I want you to myself now. I contain myself though and my eyes wander over her and notice she has taken her shoes off also. When she reaches forward to pick up her glass her eyes meet mine in a frankly sexy appraising me look and I am a bit disconcerted as I am not sure what it meant. Flushing I look away and try to focus back on you, but something is not quite right. The room seems a bit warm and I nervously sip my wine and try to regain my composure.

I wonder if you noticed and what you thought about her, I can't help noticing her looking at me. While you talked of mundane things and your hand is on my neck with her eyes watching my restless movements, a nervous flutter is rising within me and I reach for the box of truffles to offer around to keep busy. She reaches to take one and brushes my fingers with hers and it is like electric. I nearly drop the box in my shock and decide I need some air to shake this odd feeling.

Murmuring excuses I stand and walk out of the room and down the hall, looking into the bathroom mirror, fixing non-existent stray wisps of hair with trembling fingers. Breathing deeply and attributing my strange mood to the 3 glasses of wine tonight, I stepped into the hall and back to the living room where I see she is just getting up asking for the restroom and I am relieved as I wanted a moment alone with you.

You ask me if I am ok and I tell you that I am just getting tired I think... you brush my cheek with a warm finger, dropping it down to my lips where I kiss your finger just taking it a bit into my mouth and sucking slightly on it... your rapid intake of breath is what I like to hear and I apply a bit more pressure to your finger. You tip my face to yours and soon warm lips I love so are covering mine and I am lost in a long kiss. Any rational thoughts I had soon flee in the face of this kiss and only a small chuckle behind us brings a close to it. You are unabashed as she comes back to her seat, I am blushing again as I know my desire filled eyes are telling where my thoughts were. She has an amused expression even as I spill my wine over myself and we are jumping up, soda water applied to a cloth and somehow it is she that is rubbing the stain while you hold my blouse out from my skin. The stain is not really coming out and I stand bemused as you start to unbutton it, suddenly I am reminded that is not just you here and I pull the edges back together but a soft touch stops me and her hands are on me easing my blouse apart and off my shoulders

I start to protest but your lips come down to mine and I can't say anything when I feel her cool fingers slipping along the tops of my breasts and come around to cup my breasts tracing the out line of my hardening nipples under the lacey bra. Your hands release the catch and I am soon exposed to her touch. Stopping our kiss to whisper that you love me and want me to enjoy this. You hold me back against your chest, speaking in my ear how reminding me that we had talked about this ever happening and how much you wanted to see me made love too by a woman.

I am not sure if this is what I want totally but trust causes me to accept her caresses and when her mouth on my nipple causes me to nearly fall you sit back with me on your lap watching as she lifts each breast and tastes my nipples, licking and tasting, then her fingers are in their place as she is now leaving a wake of kisses up my neck to the edge of my lips and as I look in her eyes she kisses me first gently then her tongue is touching mine and I close my eyes to the plundering kiss, you lay me back and watch now, I can feel your hardness under me it is adding more excitement to this as I know of your enjoyment also.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.