Eve Of The Hunt - Cover

Eve Of The Hunt

Copyright© 2006 by Reaver_Wolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Before the still of the night comes the eve of the hunt

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including MaleDom  

The sky was turning the dark shade of night, as the storm clouds began to gather in the early evening sky, the wind chilled those out on the streets on This Halloween night.

He stood before the mirror, his bare chest exposed and with nothing more than his boxer shorts to cover the rest of him, his eyes looking at his own reflection, studying his own image, his hands passing through his dark spiky hair, his handsome reflection smiled back at him from the mirror.

He had a good feeling about tonight, but first he needed to unwind, before he could prowl the streets, All hallows eve was always a special night, lost on many but not him.

His attention was drawn from the mirror by the buzzing sound of his door bell, walking quickly to the intercom, he pushed the button and the television screen light up to reveal the image of a tall bleach blonde haired woman, she wore a dark red dress and stood patiently waiting for him to answer the intercom.

His eyes drank her image in, as he breathed out a sound of satisfaction, the appetizer he thought to himself, letting his hand move to the intercom and pushing the release button for the door.

'Come on up, it is open' he said moving back towards where his black suit hung on a wooden hanger, next to it a silk shirt the colour of crimson.

Quickly dressing in blue shirt and dark blue trousers, he listened as the penthouse elevator could be heard rising through the floors to his apartment.

He heard the door to his apartment open and could hear her high heels on the marble floor, breathing in; he could smell her perfume, a sweet heady smell that would intoxicate the senses given a chance 'Make your self comfortable' he said gesturing towards the drinks cabinet.

She did not respond but he could hear her heels tapping against the marble as she moved to the drinks cabinet, the sound of a glass being placed on a table followed then by the sound of pouring liquid.

His hands touched the crimson silk shirt in front of him, his attention more drawn to that than the Bleach blonde with the red dress behind him; he closed his eyes and his mind filled with satisfaction as his fingers barely touched the shirts material.

He suddenly turned to face her, his first impression was that she was not unattractive, Her hair could perhaps not suffer so badly against the artificial colour she had used to create the blonde image that so many men craved, but he had not specified what he really wanted.

She looked relaxed as his eyes stripped away the image she gave so gladly to those willing to pay for it, he felt his mind begin to form plans for this interesting distraction.

He smiled, glad that she was not some scared rabbit but a determined spirit, so much nicer that way, moving towards her she smiled a welcoming smile and without a word he slipped past her to the drinks cabinet.

Kneeling on one knee, his back to her, his hands opened a small cupboard and pulled a wooden case from it, standing slowly feeling her confident demeanour still shining brightly.

Placing the case on the table, he moved to the other side and opened it, her view prevented from seeing what was inside his hands touched several things in the box for a few seconds until he moved like a cat slowly but with purpose back to the side of the table she stood on.

'Kneel in front of me' he said, his voice commanding and full, she nodded in affirmation and slowly lowered to her knees and he watched her as she looked up at him.

Reaching out with his left hand, he placed it on her chin and slowly lowered her face, so that it faced downwards towards the floor 'Do not look at me, unless I tell you that you can' he said, his voice sharper this time.

She nodded once more to confirm she understood and then she felt his other hand grab the back of her hair and pull it back, her neck snapped back and she found herself looking at the ceiling 'yes sir' he said looking down at her face.

She whimpered under the strain of his grip placed on the back of her neck as she tried to relieve the pain of her hair being yanked back 'Yes sir' she said trying to compose herself.

He released his grip on her hair and gripped her chin with his other hand forcing it downwards, this forced her to resume staring at the marble floor, she could hear him move away from her and then the sound of a drink being poured into a glass at the bar.

His almost silent footsteps were hard to trace as she felt him approach her once more, listening but he moved with the grace of a cat and her senses could not find him.

Suddenly she could hear him as he stepped next to her, she still not dare lift her head from the position he had forced her into.

She jumped slightly as she felt him take hold of her arms and placed them behind her back, one crossed over the other, so her long fingers almost touched her own elbows her muscles straining against his strength.

She felt the touch of leather being bound around her arms tightly and she whimpered slightly with each pulling of the material on her soft skin, soon she Could not move her arms and only balanced on her knees with no hope of saving herself if she were to fall forward.

She could feel his hands against the material of the dress she wore, they moved up her back and against her neck, she had served clients before with a domination fetish but this felt different somehow, there was a danger somehow, but she was receiving a good reward for her work and this man was a good client of the agency that employed her.

She felt him take hold of the material that covered her neck and pull it tightly against her, now she could feel it testing the muscles in her neck, the soft material causing a strange sensation.

She felt the straps of her dress being untied and opened, the material loosening and falling to reveal her soft skin around her shoulders and back before it was falling to reveal her whole back.

His hands moved against her flesh, his touch was not ungentle this time and it felt good, she sighed a small sign of pleasure, it came naturally to her not feeling forced like it did sometimes with others.

His thumbs massaged the small of her back and she felt her head begin to roll back unable to control the muscles in her neck as this mans touch was becoming overwhelming to her senses.

His hand touched the back of her head and eased it downwards once more and the floor filled her vision as she began to feel the build up of moisture between her legs, this mans touch turning her on.

His hands continued to touch and caress her back for a few more minutes, each moment making her become more aroused, her breaths coming in short intakes and low exhales, his hand touching her neck once more and she felt him grip it tightly.

Her body froze at his powerful touch, feeling now like a kitten trapped in it's mothers jaws and then being carried away from whatever mischief it could find, she felt herself being pushed forward and her head touched the marble floor, it felt cold but comforting against her skin as the heat rose in her face, she was now made to rest prone, her back curved slightly and her behind raised resting now on only her knees and the tops of her feet.

She could feel her dress being moved slowly down her back now, the material teasingly soft against her skin, but as it did her mind and body were uneasy with the position she was now in, it slid past her hips and fell past her rear and dropped to rest against the soles of her feet and the marble floor.

His powerful hands gripped her cheeks now and she could feel their warmth against her bare behind, his fingers dug into her flesh, not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough that she knew they were there and the blood rose to the surface against her skin to meet his touch.

Her head pressed firmly against the ground, her mind and body unwilling to allow it to move, even though she desperately wanted to see what he was doing to her, rather than just feel it, but as quickly as he had started to caress the flesh of her body, he stood once more and his footsteps could be heard moving across the marble floor.

Straining softly against the leather that bound her arms, she felt there was no give in the way it was tied around her arms and she wiggled her fingers slightly against each elbow to try and allow the blood to flow through her hands and arms more easily.

Starting to find some comfort, her world was suddenly startled into conciousness as she felt the hard wooden touch of a paddle against the aroused and awakened skin around her behind.

Her head snapped back more in shock than in pain and she felt him grab her neck and with some strength force it back to the marble floor 'I told you as I command slave' his voice growled at her as she could feel the cold marble pressing against her skin and his voice make her tremble slightly.

'Yes sir' she gasped out in response as she felt the paddle connect with her skin once more, this time harder and with an edge of aggression to it, she pulled against the restraints on her wrists but they would not give and she only succeeded in causing a burning pain in her arms.

One, twice, three more times the paddle struck her, with each blow the intensity and power of the strike increased as did her gasps of pain, she could feel now because her skin burned with pain, but she felt her underwear sticking to her as she became increasingly excited by his brutal touch.

After the third strike, she felt him grab the back of her hair and pull her head back, this time with more force than the first time her head held tight as almost in a death grip, her neck strained and she felt a cold leather strap being pulled around her neck.

Gasping against the pain from her hair being pulled and the uncertainty of the strap around her throat, she realised as he began to close the strap closed that it was a collar made from toughened leather and now it was closed tightly around her throat.

Trying to relax and not panic, her head was pressed back down to the marble floor once more and she felt her neck pulled slightly and the sound of a chain being pulled back as she realised it was attached to the collar. She could feel the chain draped against her back, it pressed down on her spine and hanging across her behind and touching her wet underwear as it dropped loosely to the floor.

His hands gripped the sides of her underwear and they were being slid down her legs, she could feel the release of pressure as they were pulled from between her legs.

The chain pressed against where her underwear had been moments before, the cold metal a different sensation, but one that made her squeeze her eyes closed unsure whether to feel pleasure or fear to what this man would do next.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.