Debbie - Crane Driver - Cover

Debbie - Crane Driver

Copyright© 2006 by obohobo

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Debbie finds that getting to the top in a man's profession can be a difficult and painful experience.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Christmas came and went. Two days after the incident at Lord Brackenbury's, Benny and a couple of the lads borrowed a van and moved my stuff into 'Uncle Joe's', as the house became known. I'd had to tell them the whole story because they'd already heard exaggerated rumours as one of the temporary staff employed for the party had a boyfriend on the site. "If he causes you any more trouble Debs, just let us know and we'll make sure he sings with a high pitched voice from then on," Benny averred.

The firm closed down from Christmas Eve until January 4th and Pete came round frequently. I enjoyed his company and I think he did mine. Neither of us liked being alone. I missed having Laura to talk to but she often popped in and kept me abreast of the goings on at home. Daddy had virtually disowned me and I was not the flavour of the month with mummy either. Neither visited over Christmas, nor did they buy me a present or even send a card.

Pete gave me a nice set of watchmaker's screwdrivers and I gave him one of the new digital callipers. Such was the nature of our relationship that we could give tools as presents rather than fancy things neither would use later. Gradually he came out of his shell and would talk a little about himself. He assumed he still had a father but had no idea where he was. He'd left with another woman a year or so before his mother had died. Pete was at college at the time studying for his surveying exams. These he passed without a problem but, because he was so shy, he didn't get the promotion he was due. His inability to talk and negotiate with clients prevented him from climbing the surveyor's ladder. He was stuck with doing practical routine survey work and writing up planning applications.

Several times I tried to get him a little more interested in me personally but even after managing a long kiss under the mistletoe I could never even get a cuddle out of him and I was almost resigned to our lives never getting together. I liked him, I liked him a lot but I began to see that we would always be just good friends and not lovers. Some of the gossip concerning what I had supposedly done to Roderick may not have helped and I sensed he was a little more circumspect with me afterwards. However, I enjoyed his company and our hours together in the workshop. He may not have had the wide knowledge of Uncle Joe, but he showed a lot of ingenuity and was prepared to experiment with techniques. I liked that in him.

Winter in the building industry is often a stop/start time according to the weather and the first few days back we had snow and high winds which meant I couldn't operate the crane and spent several days on the ground doing manual work. Benny and the crew teased me unmercifully but it was all in good humour and I gave as good as I got. For the first fortnight, I only operated the crane on three days and on one of them it was at about the limit of the wind strength the Health and Safety Executive deemed safe. Some of the gusts were actually well over which was a bit scary, not just for me swaying in the cab but the load swung too. Then we had a period of bright calm weather and I agreed to come into work earlier and get the crane running so we could try and finish the roof and glazing of one block to allow the inside work to start. Benny insisted I use the safety harness when I climbed the tower because the rungs were icy and slippery and I was glad he did as my feet slipped on two occasions. I probably wouldn't have fallen because I had hold on the rungs above me, but it was reassuring to feel the rope hold me. "Just testing that you're awake down there," I called out.

"We're just testing the rope to see if it will hold your weight," Benny yelled back.

I agreed to go in early again the next morning because the forecast was for the quiet, clear weather to continue. However, I didn't reckon on Roderick deciding to get his own back that evening. When I'd parked the car in the garage and walked round to go in back door, he and three of his mates waylaid me. They were ready and prepared for me to put up a struggle but they had surprise on their side as well as the weariness from having done a long day's work. Roderick hit me hard in the stomach and knocked the breath out of me and two of his mates grabbed my arms and bound my wrists behind my back. Of course I swore and cursed them but they quickly silenced me with a cloth around my mouth. Almost helpless now, I tried kicking but they kept well clear of my steel-toed boots as they pushed me into my house and forced me into the bedroom. "Not so cocky now are we Miss Deborah Wesley-Harris and you'll be even less so by the time we've finished with you. You wouldn't take my prick willingly at the ball, now you won't have any choice and my friends can have you as well. That is after you've paid the price for the pain you caused me." I struggled and kicked but with four of them and my arms tied it was hopeless. They could, and indeed I realised they would, rape me and probably hurt me as well. Roderick smirked at my predicament. "You'll be pleased to know that I am all healed now and my prick is again in full working order and I can feel it rising now ready to do its work. I hope you're cunt's not too sloppy from all the fucks from your many of your boy friends on the building site today but if it is it will be even sloppier before we leave."

Two of them sat on my legs while the others removed my boots and socks and then they held my ankles while Roderick removed my trousers and long johns. He of course commented on my unladylike underwear but warmth was more important on a building site. "We're in luck boys," Roderick commented when his fingers probed my vagina, "It doesn't feel as if she's been fucked today. Probably too cold out there. Where's the rest of the rope Ralph? Good. Tie her ankles well apart. It was most considerate of you Debbie to buy a bed with corner posts." There was nothing I could do to prevent them spreading my legs obscenely and tying my ankles to the posts. I could tell all of them had erections pushing their trouser fronts forward and the one they called Ralph had even freed his and had it on display. "Okay boys, now let's get the rest of her stuff off but be careful of her fists when we untie her wrists." Roderick had good reason to be wary and I did manage to blacken the eye of the one they called Jesus before they had my arms spread wide and tide to the posts at the bed head.

"That was a mistake Debbie," Jesus snarled, "You'll pay for that shortly." When Roderick started undressing they all followed suit and I was made to look at all four pricks while they boasted on what they were going to do with them. According to them, they were God's gift to women but none was overly well endowed. Something to be thankful for. "Push those pillows under her arse so her cunt is at a better height for fucking," Roderick ordered and I felt my buttocks being lifted ready for the onslaught. I closed my eyes and tried to shut out the horror of my situation. Only once before did I remember being so utterly helpless. Visions of the time I was bent over the desk on the school stage while Miss Sommerville thrashed me sped through my brain. This ordeal I guessed would be worse. Hands were already cruelly mauling my tits and pinching my nipples. Other hands were poking my vagina and nipping my clit. For a short while I just wanted them to get on and rape me and then go.

"CRACK!" A horrendous pain seared across the top of my thighs. Had I not been gagged my yell would have been heard for miles. Through half closed eyes I saw Roderick with a belt wrapped around his fist. His arm went up and, "CRACK", he brought the belt down with considerable force. The pain was terrible but worse was to come. He climbed on the bed and stood with his feet either side of my stomach and he made sure I knew exactly where the next stroke would land. "You hurt my balls bitch, now your cunt is going to be sore, inside and out." After the ninth stroke directly on my cunt, I passed out. I came too when Ralph splashed water on my face. Roderick was already between my thighs and waiting until he knew I was awake before thrusting his prick in a hard as he could. It didn't take long before he shot his load and Ralph took his place.

My head swam with the pain but I remained conscious. Zeke entered me when Ralph withdrew. I prayed my ordeal would soon be over as none of them so far had been able to last very long. Jesus though, when his turn came, spat in my face and reminded me that I had to pay for his black eye. Picking up the discarded belt, he quickly lambasted my tits, while the others laughed at the way they moved. It must have seemed to them that I was about to pass out again because the beating stopped and had his turn at fucking me.

It was with some relief that I noticed they were dressing and I earnestly prayed I would be released. "Come on lads, we must get back to the manor in time for dinner so no one thinks we've been out. Deborah dear, we're going to leave you now but we'll be back tomorrow for another session and then we'll turn you into a real chick. A feathered one; we'll supply the tar and there should be plenty of feathers in those nice soft pillows under your arse. Sleep well dear. Think of us and imagine what we'll do tomorrow. I'm taking your keys so no one will be able to get in except us." He kissed me on the cheek and laughing, they all left.

The night seemed very long and alternately I wept and cursed. The ropes chaffed my wrists and ankles and the gag cut into my mouth. I tried chewing the cloth and managed to get part way through but that was only enough to ease the pressure a little. Perhaps my groans came out a little louder but I couldn't talk or shout. "Why did I tell Pete not to call?" I asked myself. The reason I'd given seemed a good one at the time in that with all the extra work hours, I just wanted a little time to myself before I had to go to bed. Typically, Pete accepted that and didn't turn up the previous evening, and I knew he wouldn't today. He though, was the only one with a key to my back door, apart from the fact that Roderick now had my set. All night long various scenarios of what might happen when they came again went through my mind. "What will Benny do when I don't turn up for work? Probably he'll phone for Jason to replace me and get on with finishing the roof. Will Pete turn up after work? Probably not as he won't know that I have been absent and he doesn't normally come to see me until later in the evening. Roderick and sods will have been and done whatever other dreadful things they intended to do to me. Will they really tar and feather me? I've read somewhere they did it to witches or harlots in medieval times. Sounds like something sodding Rod might do, especially if they're on drugs. From that wild glazed look I think they might have been tonight. Fuck, my cunt and tits feels like they're on fire. It'll be no good going to the police. Lord Brackenbury might be sympathetic to my plight but he'll certainly see to it that his son doesn't go to prison." I never slept a wink that night. If I shut my eyes the pain seemed worse and all the time I kept reliving my terrible beating and the rapes and wondering not only what they would do to me when they came but what would happen when I was found afterwards, even if I was still alive.

Some time during the night I peed on one of the pillows under me. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but it was too much. The acid stung my sore cunt and made the pain worse until it subsided again. For a while I tried not to watch the clock and then I tried to amuse myself watching the digital numbers change. 7:00 a.m. I'd promised to he in work by then. 7:30 a.m. The phone rang. "I wonder if that's Benny trying to wake me up?" It rang again half an hour later. Several more times it rang but I never knew who it was but I guessed it was Benny getting agitated by not having a crane operator. The last time it rang the clock showed 9:05. At 9:35 I heard the back door open. "Oh God no! They've come to make an early start on me!" I moaned into my gag.

"Debbie? Debbie where are you?" Pete's voice raised my hopes but what would he think when he found me in this condition? I kept groaning as loudly as I could and heard him climbing the stairs, still calling my name and then he was at the open bedroom door. "Oh my God Debbie, what happened? Who did this to you?" It surprised me a little that he didn't hesitate but came straight in and undid my gag and then the other bindings. I just hugged him tightly and cried until his jacket was wet. In halting words I gave him the briefest outline of what happened and asked him to help me into the bath. "No," he said, "The police will want to take samples. I'll phone them now."

"No Pete. It will only make things worse. Help me into the bath and then let Benny know I won't be in today." Before I could stop him, he not only told Benny that I wouldn't be at work but gave an account of what happened. When he came back I asked him to help me wash and he did so with every care. I was still in the tub when the doorbell rang. Pete let Benny in. I started to get up and put a towel around myself but the movements were painful and I was naked when Benny walked in.

"Fucking hell Debs. That bastard did that to you? I'll castrate the sod. You just see if I don't." I'd never seen Benny as angry as he gazed at my bruised and welted tits and stomach. Pete found a towel and patted me dry and helped me put on a robe and led me to the guestroom while Benny made some coffee. They gave me a couple of paracetamol, which helped reduce to pain a little but not the trauma, and I kept crying and laughing by turns. Gradually the pair of them eased the story out of me and in turn I asked how Pete came by at this hour.

Benny answered. "When you didn't turn up at seven, I thought you'd overslept and when you didn't answer the phone, I wrongly guessed you were on your way in. I phoned several more times and began to worry that you might be ill because you always let us know if you can't make it in. When Pete's office opened, I phoned him. He was worried too and thought you might have been overdoing the work or had a fall and said he would take the firm's van and check. You know the rest. The thing is for you to rest now and I'll have a think about what we're going to do with those fucking sadistic bastards. Pete, you'll stay here with her I presume." Pete nodded. "Then I'll get back and see if we can come up with a plan. Take my mobile phone and don't answer yours for whatever reason. If Roddy phones let them think you're still tied up. I'll park my car out of sight down the lane and then I'll come back and take the firm's van. That's will be more difficult to hide."

"You've already got a plan," Pete remarked.

"Just the germ of an idea. Need to thrash it around with the others. They know a little of what went on because Flash overheard Pete's phone call. The main thing is to let them think that you are still alone and helpless so don't put any lights on that weren't on when they left."

When Benny had gone I asked Pete to put some burn cream on my welts. Some of his shyness returned but with a little urging he carefully rubbed it on my tits and around my cunt. I could see he was aroused and although I was worn out with the ordeal, I decided to up the stakes with him. "Pete, Thank you for all you have done and I know it has been difficult for you but I feel awfully tired now and would like to go to sleep."

"That's okay Debbie, I'll go into the workshop out of way and leave you in peace."

"No, Pete, that's not what I want. Pete... if you love me, get undressed and come in bed with me. I shall sleep better if I know you are close by and your body will keep the duvet from pressing down on me quite so hard. I know you won't try and do anything to me." For a moment or two I thought he might die of shock. Was it the fact that I asked him to undress? Or the words, 'if you love me' that caused it? The expression on his face was priceless and he blushed the deepest red but he turned and slowly undressed, folding each item of clothing and putting it on the chair. I'm sure he was trying to will his prick to go down before he got into bed but it didn't so he tried to use his hands to cover it. The sight made me smile. "Don't worry love, no need to hide it, just don't try and use it until I've healed a bit." I pulled him as close as I dared without hurting my tits and I did in fact sleep until Benny's mobile went off at one o'clock.

After enquiring how I was, he went on, "It's all set. We'll be round soon after four. Gerry's going to bring us in his van and he'll park in the village car park. Six of us will walk to yours so leave your back door unlocked until we're all in. Gerry will keep a look out and will let us know when a car turns into your drive. They won't know what bloody hit them once they're inside your house."

Pete got up; he was still erect but didn't bother to hide it when he dressed. He made some lunch and then we went into the room Joe used as his workshop library and where we wouldn't be seen from the drive. While it was still light we looked through some of the books but when the sky darkened, I sat alongside him on the old settee that I had yet to replace and put his arms around my shoulder. For once he didn't pull away but held me close. I needed that. "I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked in a concerned voice. For a reply I kissed him. After taking more pills, the pain had died down considerably if I didn't move too much, but the welts were now livid colours and I didn't dare to wear any tight clothing. My warm, quilted robe had to serve.

At 4:15 Benny and five of the biggest men from his work group came in carrying a few bags and Pete showed them into the library. The place was pretty dark with only the landing and my bedroom light on. "When Gerry gives us the signal I want you to go into the bedroom and put that cloth in your mouth, you don't have to tie it, and when you hear them moan loudly as if you're in a panic that they are here. Can you do that Debs?" Benny asked.

"No problem."

Benny then gave instructions as to where the others would hide and what they should do when Roderick and his cohorts entered. Five o'clock came, then quarter past, and we began to wonder if they would come. Yesterday, I'd been home later and had no idea how long they'd been waiting.

Benny's mobile rang. "Car just turning in the drive." I scuttled upstairs as fast as I could and held the unchewed end of the cloth across my mouth.

The key grated in the lock; the door opened and I heard laughter. "We're here Deborah darling," Roderick called up the stairs, "I hope you are already for us."

I didn't have a chance to do my moaning act. Benny's voice boomed out, "She certainly is fuckers and so are we." There seemed to be a brief scuffle and then cries of pain and yells that obviously came from Roderick's friends. In the few minutes it took for me to get downstairs the four men were in the main workshop with their hands tied.

Roderick screamed when he saw me. "You and your friends will pay for this bitch. Yesterday will seem like..." Flash shoved an oily rag in his mouth and taped it in place. The other three had their mouths taped too. I noticed with some satisfaction the Jesus' eye had turned a yellow black colour and I have no doubt he would have turned his spite on me even more had I still been trussed to the bed.

"They really were going to tar and feather you Debbie," Colin held up a tin of black varnish, which is today's substitute for tar. "I guess it won't go to waste. We did bring some so there'll be more than enough."

"I daresay you saw more than enough of their pricks yesterday Debs, so if you want to leave, that'll be okay but we're going to be stripping them, like they did you. I don't think they'll be waving their cocks around for long cuz we'll tenderise them and their arses a bit and give their arseholes a good raping. Then we'll cover the evidence with a nice pair of tar and feather panties." Benny grinned when he saw the reaction from the four men. I wanted to stay and see them get whatever the lads had planned and I wondered who was going to do the raping. I never suspected that any of the lads was queer. Stripping the four didn't take long. They were outnumbered and the lads were all far stronger than the so called 'society boys'. I felt Pete's hand close on mine as if to reassure me when the men's pricks were on display. I, though, felt only disgust and anger at what they had done last night; they needed to get a taste of the horror of what they had done to me and it looked as if they were going to get it. Roderick and his friends were now squirming and feebly struggling against their bonds, two of them were even crying. So much for the macho image they tried to project to the girls.

Just as he was at work, Benny took charge. I watched as he removed the broad leather belt from around his waist. Normally it had a workpouch and his mobile phone clipped to it but they'd been removed. "Debbie, you may think that what I'm going to ask you to do is a bit of a cheek and if you say no, that will be okay and no one will hold it against you." I wondered what Benny was going to say next but somehow I knew and it was confirmed when he went on, "Debs, I've seen what these fuckers did to you, Pete's seen but the lads have only heard the stories and probably don't have any real idea of the severity. As I said, you don't have to show us but it might give the lads a better idea of how to treat these bastards if you did. You know none of the lads will touch you, despite the many jokes they've made about what they would do if they had half a chance." For a few moments I hesitated and then thought, "Hells bells, why not?"

The lads gasped and cursed when they saw the state of my tits and pubic area and I knew they would not show any mercy to my attackers. Neither would I. The tears that flowed down some of their cheeks didn't evoke any sympathy from me. "Take a good look Rod and you other three buggers!" I swore at them, "Maybe parts of you will be this colour by the time we've done with you."

"They certainly will," Benny confirmed, "And we'll start with that bugger." He indicated Zeke. "Push him tight against the table and lay his raping prick on the top. Leave Roddy till last so he can see what he is going to get and worse." It was quite obvious to me, and the victims, what was going to happen. Benny lashed the belt hard across the semi-hard prick. Zeke jerked back on the impact and I knew he would have screamed loudly had not the tape prevented it. His poor manhood started to shrivel but not before Benny hit it again. Even I winced at the impact and I felt Pete wrap his arm around my shoulders.

Colin found a pair of tongs hanging near Joe's brazing hearth, (I still thought of the workshop as Uncle Joe's), "Hang on Benny, I can stretch the tiny thing with these and turn it around so you can do all sides." He gripped the end of Zeke's prick tightly with the iron tongs. That in itself must have been painful but then he stretched it and turned it slightly each time Benny brought the strap down. I don't think Zeke would have remained standing had not two of the lads held him. After six strokes they let him collapse on the floor in a corner and thrust Jesus forward. "He's the sod who whipped my tits," I hissed. They gave him twelve in two lots of six and treated Roderick to a similar number. They told him that he would get twice as much of everything as the others. All four men were howling.

Zeke feebly struggled when he was brought to the bench a second time but he was no match for our muscular builders even if his hands weren't secured. They bent him over the bench ready to whip his arse. "Do you want to do it Debs?" Benny asked.

Before I could reply, Inks interrupted. "No. Sorry Deb but you're in no condition to swing the belt hard enough to give them what they deserve. I'll do it on your behalf." Inks or Inky was a huge coal black man with white teeth and a ready smile. His nickname might not be politically correct these days but since childhood he'd been called that and it became accepted as his name by him and everyone without thinking about any derogatory connotations. I always got on well with him and we frequently teased each other. One morning when I went too far he'd chased and caught me and carried me like a child up on to the roof of a portable office and then took the ladder away. I had to sit there through the whole of lunch break until I was needed to work the crane again. When I came down I gave him a mock punch and threatened him with tortures worse than death but the hug he gave me took the breath from my body. If Inks wielded the belt they would certainly feel it. We all saw the way it flattened Zeke's bum cheeks and heard the loud report when the belt landed. "A dozen like that should make you think twice before you torture and rape a lady again," Inks taunted the man. Zeke passed out after the tenth so they stopped and started on the next. Jesus took sixteen of his allotted two dozen before they released him but they didn't let Rod off as easily. When he passed out on the thirteenth, they revived him with water and Inks carried on until he passed out again. They revived him for a second time and Inks gave him the full amount.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.