Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 9: Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Conclusion - This is a historical drama about a serving Submarine Commander who was asked to enter Germany to steal enemy code books during the last war. Not only did he meet Hitler and his fellow villains but made it safely back to the UK. But he was not out of danger then. The Germans enlisted the help of the IRA and did their best to kill him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

My days in London were busy with briefings on different aspects of further operations. I got a very clear picture of the surveying of enemy beaches, and installations that had to be carried out. This also included the landing of small parties of Royal Engineer sappers to defuse mines on French beaches. The whole object of my new flotilla would be secrecy. I was surprised to find that I would also have two captured U Boats in the Flotilla which would be a terrific asset in this kind of work...

I managed to get a telephone call to Jean to tell her where I was living for the next few days, but I was not allowed to tell her very little else. My first evening was taken up with exploring war torn London and visiting a few service clubs.

I was surprised at the damage that had been inflicted on many parts of the city. But I was impressed with how many businesses kept going, and how children who had not been evacuated were still getting up and going to school despite losing sleep in the air raids of the previous night. But I was even more surprised, at the morale of the Londoners themselves. Every night they crowded into air raid shelters, or into underground stations and amused themselves with sing-songs and games of housey- housey or bingo, while the war raged above.

I also soon realised how privileged we were in the services, when I was given some idea of the severity of civilian food rationing and the patience of housewives who had to queue every day for even basic foods. There was no doubt that they were suffering more than the German people were at this stage of the war. However, the briefing I was getting, on preparations for an invasion of Europe and the arrival of American troops did a lot to convince me that Churchills optimistic comments were warranted.

On the second evening there had been an air raid and after the all clear had been sounded. We could tell that bombs had dropped in our vicinity and I decided to make my way back to the hotel. There was little point using a taxi as many of them were in use as auxiliary fire tenders, and anyway many roads were blocked with debris or unexploded bombs.

I had just turned off the main road on to the side road leading to my hotel when I saw a young schoolgirl, about fourteen or fifteen with long hair which reached nearly to her waist. She was looking rather disheveled, and she was crying. She was wearing a school uniform with a blue school blazer, white blouse with a tie, and a plain grey skirt just about knee length, and knee-high socks. She had a very innocent-looking face, very pretty with a neat turned-up nose. She was covered in dust and was limping. She ran up to me, her face streaked with tears.

"Please sir can you help me my mother is trapped."

I followed her down the street into an alley, and immediately I could see that there was a parachute snagged on the chimney pot, and I guessed that a mine had gone through the roof. The tiles were all broken and it was obviously it was hanging somewhere inside the house.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Upstairs in the front bedroom."

"Right, now you go back to the main road and get the police or the ARP and tell them there is an unexploded land mine here.

What is your mothers name?"

"Her friends call her Jenny."

I went up the stairs treading carefully, and I had to climb over some rubble to get into the bedroom. I could see that there was a young lady trapped in the bed, and part of the ceiling had fallen on her. She was covered in white dust, and was coughing. Hanging about a foot over her head from the parachute cords was an unexploded mine, swinging gently from side to side in the evening breeze.

I called out. "Jenny."

"I'm here she replied"

Fortunately there was a part of the ceiling that had broken free, I could use as a lever and I was able to insert it between her and the part of the ceiling that was trapping her and lift it gently a few inches.

"Crawl out carefully." I told her.

"I can not lift any more or I might touch the mine and set it off."

She managed to inch herself along about eighteen inches and I was able to lower the debris and pull her clear. Her face was bleeding and she seemed to have a broken leg.

I managed to carry her down the stairs and out the front door. A policeman was coming towards me and I told him.

"You will have to clear the area. It could go off any time now."

I continued to carry Jenny until we were clear, despite the pain from my wounded leg which was still a bit tender, and fortunately there was an ambulance near.

"Where is Alice?" Jenny asked.

"I'm here mum." A voice said as Alice came running up.

The scene was very confused with ARP wardens and police. A bomb had landed nearby and started a fire and the fire service was trying to get closer to the fire.

I said goodbye and managed to sneak away, covered in dust to my hotel. I arrived back at the hotel to be told that my wife had the key. In view of the recent attempt on my life. I questioned the receptionist, about the woman and soon concluded that it was probably Angie. I had to knock at the door of my own room to get in and be greeted by Angie. She stood back in horror as she saw my disheveled state. My shirt was covered in blood and my uniform would definitely have to go to the cleaners before it was wearable again.

I explained what had happened, and after a quick bath and getting into my pyjamas Angie and I were soon in bed in a long clinch. I was so glad to see her. I needed her badly as the reaction to the night's events set in. I felt very nervous. I moved down her body kissing each part of her body as I went. Angie had quite lovely firm breasts. Her nipples were like little nuggets... She laughed out loud, as she gazed down at my erection standing up, tall and straight.

"That darling is a kind of compliment especially after what you have been through tonight." She said.

She moaned as I kissed her nipples, wriggling slightly and lifting her back off the bed, pushing them towards my waiting mouth. After a while I gradually moved towards her legs, kissing her legs, her ankles and putting each one of her toes in my mouth, gently almost fondly licking them. Then Angie started to lick my cock, wrapping her lips around my tip, she started to work her mouth up and down my full length, as far as her mouth would let her.

Her long silky blonde hair tickled my crotch and the tops of my legs as she worked. I could smell the perfume that she had been wearing. I worked my way back to her crotch letting her pull away from me and open her legs. Gently inserting my tongue, feeling for the clitoris, finding it quickly, teasing it and probing it gently with my tongue, making it even harder.

She writhed and wriggled, moving, moaning and clamping her legs around my neck, so that I couldn't easily escape, even if I had wanted to. Within minutes my face was covered in her juices.

We lay still for a few minutes, clasping each other tightly.

"That was wonderful." She whispered, all the time she was talking she was playing with my cock.

She moved alongside me pushing me half on my back as she opened her legs and gently inserted my cock into her warm sticky love tunnel. She moved slowly at first, controlling me with whispered murmurs. Gradually increasing the tempo, of our love making until she was working up and down, like a demented piston.

Suddenly, she stopped, bearing down on me, with my full erection, as far as it could go inside her. She told me to stay perfectly still. My cock seemed to be swelling, so much so, I thought it might burst. She froze, stretching, as her body started vibrating and shaking, clasping me to her tighter and tighter, she was making a loud moaning sound of utter contentment.

It was the sound of a passion that I had heard from her before. I could hardly breathe, and it was not long before we came almost simultaneously. She screamed out loud in ecstasy. It was the sort of climax that was so rare. We lay back exhausted, still locked together in an embrace, both of us slippery and covered in perspiration. We went to sleep locked in each others arms, with the moons shining down on us through the open curtains.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.