Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 7: A New Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A New Love - This is a historical drama about a serving Submarine Commander who was asked to enter Germany to steal enemy code books during the last war. Not only did he meet Hitler and his fellow villains but made it safely back to the UK. But he was not out of danger then. The Germans enlisted the help of the IRA and did their best to kill him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

After a few days I was becoming bored with a quiet life on the farm. I was a little nervous about going to the pub, but I knew I would have to face the locals sooner or later. I resolved that I should go and have a pint at my usual local. I went about an hour before closing time to the Horse and Jockey, which was the only pub in the village. As I entered the pub, I was aware that suddenly everyone had gradually gone silent, as they turned to look at me.

I walked up to the bar, and the barman Jack Morgan who had been the landlord for many years rushed across with his hand held out. "Welcome back Tony - the first one is on me." As the landlord pulled the pint, most of the other customers gathered round, pestering me with questions.

In the end I got Jack to ring the bell and call for silence and I said.

"My friends, I know you have heard some bad things about me over the past few months. But as you can see - I am back and free, and the Lords of the Admiralty have seen fit to promote me. Now that is all I can really say at the present time. You are intelligent enough to put your own interpretation on what I have told you. One day, I will be able to tell you the whole truth about my visit to Germany, and it is a very interesting story."

Just as I had finished speaking, and had taken the first pull at my beer, the door opened and Lieutenant Henry Drake came into the pub. This time he was wearing uniform and he had two companions with him, both lieutenants. They were all in uniform and all fairly 'merry'.

He saw me at the bar, and he turned and had a laugh with his two colleagues. Then walking up to me he did the Nazi salute and said. "Guten Abend mein fuehrer." He bent over laughing hilariously, with his elbows resting on the bar. The other two were looking at me nervously, and they did not see Jack swing a bottle over on to Henry Drakes head. He collapsed on to the floor, while the rest of the patrons gave a round of applause.

The one officer turned round and said. "What happened?"

"He somehow banged his head on my bottle" Jack the barman said.

The officer sprang at Jack and pulled his fist back. "Why you bastard."

I managed to catch his fist.

"Outside all three of you."

Turning to Jack. I asked. "Is Fred Dawes still the local copper?"

"Yes Tony"

"Call him then please."

When the police arrived. I asked that he put the three of them in the cells for the night.

They were taken away with the help of a few of the locals in the pub; I finished my beer quickly and said "Goodnight."

I called in to see Angie on the way home, to explain what had happened.

She answered the door still fully dressed.

She invited me in, and I told her the sequence of events that led to their incarceration for the night.

She seemed very relieved, but then she broke down into tears. It took me some time to appreciate, that it was tears of relief. She had been dreading the thought of the three of them coming back drunk. She then went onto explain briefly how she became married to Henry Drake.

She went on. "I think I should tell you my story. I was stationed at RNB Portsmouth, when I went out on a few dates with Henry. The first twice he was very polite, and the perfect gentleman. Then he wanted sex and I refused. Then in his rage he raped me, in an alleyway. I screamed for help, but no-one heard me. I was a virgin and he was very rough. The long and the short of it was that he made me pregnant. The two sets of parents got together, and they insisted we marry for the sake of the baby. I lost the baby three months ago. Now I have had enough of him. I am going to leave him."

I was quite incensed at what I had heard.

"Angie I would recommend that you do... I am sure that both Jean and I will help you in any way we can."

"But where do I go and what do I do."

I said. "Well you have a home here for the time being. The navy will insist that Henry supports you until the divorce.

Meanwhile why don't you consider rejoining the WRNS.I thinks that your heart is still there?

Angie looked a lot happier when I left, and I ensured that she locked all the doors before I left. I was home much later than I expected and Jean was a little worried.

The next morning I telephoned Captain S/M, and put him I the picture about the behaviour of these drunken officers. He sympathised with me. "Tony we would not consider them normally, but we are so short of qualified navigators that we are scraping the barrel. However, would you please get them released and order them back to barracks immediately, to report directly to me personally on their arrival."

I had them released, and told them that they were to report to Captain S/M personally on their arrival at Dolphin. On release I also told them.

"I am not your commanding officer, and I hope I never am. But Captain S/M has your conduct under review."

The two friends of Henry Drake apologised for their conduct, but Drake stood in utter silence making no comment while they did so.

I saw Angie later and she told me that she had dumped their kit outside the door, and she had told her husband not to come back. She was definitely suing for a divorce. She seemed a lot happier now she had made the decision, and I told her to keep in touch. We had two men working daily from the farm, and I asked them to keep an eye on her and let me know if she was having any problems. However, I did resolve to call and see her every day.

Meanwhile back home I had become quite impressed by the competence of our two young land girls Rose and Betty. Rose attracted my attention almost as soon as I had met her. She was extremely beautiful. She had long blonde hair and nice blue eyes. Her features were almost perfect, and she had a slim figure with breasts that seemed about right. Betty on the other hand was also a blonde, but she was a sort of tall dizzy blonde, very sexy and with a quieter personality than Rose Most mornings I was up and giving a hand with the milking. The two girls worked well together and we soon formed a friendship. It was not long, before we started playing little practical jokes on one another. Jean did not like me getting too friendly with the girls. In fact she seemed almost jealous.

One day I suggested to the girls that perhaps we ought to be less intimate when Jean was around.

"Wow. "She said I must have missed that. When were we last intimate, and did I enjoy it?"

I laughed at the way she had deliberately taken my words out of context.

"Perhaps dear we could do it again sometime? This time I promise to remember." As she brushed past me, part of her hand casually.brushed my groin.

That very evening I went to the pub as was my now daily habit, and I was talking to Jack the Landlord. He was just telling me, that there were two strangers asking about me. One sounded as though he could be Irish. Just then Rose walked in. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was dressed in a longish black skirt almost reaching her knees. She had a wide black fashion belt her shoes were about three inch high heels; which showed off her silk stockinged calves to great advantage. Her white low neck blouse showed her breasts and figure to perfection. With a small black velvet bow tie her long blonde hair was tied behind in a bow and her make-up was applied with great care.

She walked up to me as I stood at the bar. "Good evening boss."

"Hi Rose - you look absolutely lovely." I told her.

"Thank you boss. Will you buy this lovely lady a drink then?"

When we arrived back at the farm, the lights were out and we stopped by the barn where Rose had her little apartment. Thanks for lovely evening; it only wants one thing to make it perfect.

"What's that? I asked.

She put her arms up round my neck and we kissed Then she said. "Tony dear, you said that we had been intimate before, but I don't remember and it is driving me mad. I think you must show me what I have missed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.