Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: I Become a Secret Agent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: I Become a Secret Agent - This is a historical drama about a serving Submarine Commander who was asked to enter Germany to steal enemy code books during the last war. Not only did he meet Hitler and his fellow villains but made it safely back to the UK. But he was not out of danger then. The Germans enlisted the help of the IRA and did their best to kill him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

It was almost sunset, on a drizzly day, as I conned HMS Tenacious past Fort Blockhouse, patiently followed the escorting destroyer into Portsmouth harbour. The destroyer had been waiting at the appointed rendezvous just off the Isle of Wight. As we surfaced and exchanged the identification signals, I got the brief message by semaphore "Follow Mama"

The casing party was fallen wearing their white sweaters and life belts, waiting for the order to prepare for berthing. The lashings had already been released from the cables in the cable lockers in preparation for going alongside... I told the signalman to signal our thanks to the destroyer, as she left us to take up her berth in Portsmouth harbour.

I was intrigued as to the reason that I had been recalled from patrol after only fourteen days. I still had a full load of torpedoes. But this was wartime, and I knew anything could happen. The signalman piped the salute as we came level with the signal tower on Fort Blockhouse, flying the Admiral Submarines flag. As the 'still' was sounded by our signalman, and the casing party came to attention. We saluted until we got the "carry on". Then my attention was immediately focused on making the 90 degree port turn into Dolphin Creek, as well as the need to change the engines over to run on the main motors.

"Stop starboard, in starboard engine clutch" I ordered down the voice pipe.

Within seconds the starboard engine spluttered to a stop, and the control room soon reported that the clutch was in and we could now run on the starboard motor.

This was followed by a similar order for the port engine to change immediately afterwards. Once I had power from the port motor, we were soon alongside our allotted berth A brief glance showed me that their was a sizeable welcoming party waiting for me on the jetty, including the Capt Submarines. I was curious, and slightly concerned at the size of the waiting group, which usually indicated something special was brewing. Once we were secured I told Bill my first lieutenant.

"Refuel as soon as possible, full battery charge, and replenish provisions as soon as we get orders. But do not pipe leave until I know why, and how long we will be here."

"Right Sir" He replied saluting as I climbed over the bridge rail, and climbing down on to the casing. The casing party came to attention as I made my way ashore, and I saluted the senior officers waiting for me on the quayside.

"Welcome home Tony." Captain Submarines said shaking hands.

He did not introduce any of the other people with him, some of whom were unknown to me.

"It's a bit chilly here we will go to my office where we can make the introductions and talk privately."

I looked at the Commander, an old friend of mine who was Staff officer Operations. He looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders, not giving me a clue as to all the secrecy. I followed the party along the quay to his office; I was very intrigued by the presence of a slim attractive sexy blonde female that walked silently with us. She was about 5'4" slim with short page boy cut dirty blonde hair covered with a beret of the type usually favoured by the French. She wore a fawn rubber mackintosh, high heels and a lot of make-up. I could smell wafts of her very exotic cheap perfume as we walked. She walked silently with her hands in her pockets, and a large black shoulder bag slung over her right shoulder.

As we walked, I sensed from time to time that she was looking intently at me. But each time I turned to look at her, she immediately looked away. We got into the office, and drinks were served, and to my amazement everyone except Captain S/M, the young lady, and a civilian who introduced himself as Mr. Broughton from the admiralty, were asked to leave the room.

Immediately the civilian started to talk.

"Commander Nash first of all may I introduce Anne- Marie to you. The lady just nodded in acknowledgement of my smile. We have studied your past history, and your service record for a very special operation. As a holder of the Victoria Cross, and taking into account your German parentage, and background you are the ideal man, for a very dangerous mission we would ask you to consider. You of course, have a perfect right to refuse if you wish. God knows man, you have done your bit in this war and you deserve a break."

"Your perfect knowledge of German, and your past record as a signals expert, is just what we need. In short, we want you to defect to Germany with Anne-Marie here as your wife. She is a trusted double agent, and you will be working with her as your boss. This is a lot to ask of you, and you will be reviled in the press here in the UK, and in America. That is sure to happen, your defection will soon become public knowledge, as the Germans love that sort of propaganda, and Lord Haw Haw will exploit it for all he is worth. But we need you to get hold of the German naval codes, and you can only do that if the Nazis trust you implicitly. The U Boats are sinking our merchant ships faster than we can build them, and getting those codes back to us will be vital in winning the U Boat war. Your fluency in German, and your signals experience is vital. The main thing is that we need to get a copy of them without their knowledge. If they suspect we have a copy they will change the codes and the whole exercise will be pointless."

I hesitated for a few moments, as I absorbed what I had just heard, the whole idea had come right out of the blue, and various thoughts and problems ran through my head. For the first time Anne-Marie spoke in strong French accent.

"Of course if you don't have the balls to do the job you are useless Commander"

I reacted angrily. "There is more than a question of balls, Madame I have a ship to worry about, and other things to consider."

Mr. Broughton spoke up with anger in his voice. "You should learn to keep your mouth shut mademoiselle. You have had time to consider the scheme, but the Commander has just been told of the task ahead. He has just returned from an arduous patrol, he is entitled to have a few moments to consider the options."

I said. "Sir', would it be possible to work with someone else, rather than the lady here? "

I am sorry Tony, but Anne-Marie is a good operator, in fact she is the best, and the only option. It takes great skill to do what she is being asked to do as a double agent. But as you have noted she has an unfortunate habit of being a bit headstrong."

"A deadly fault in a secret agent, I would have thought sir." I replied sarcastically.

The whole idea was buzzing around in my head. I was happy with Tenacious, she was a good boat with a good crew, but I also knew that hundreds of seaman was dying every day, bringing vital supplies to our shores, and if I could do anything to save their lives I would do that.

"Yes sir. I will do it if there is no other way."

"You are not married or engaged or anything are you Commander." "No sir" I replied.

"Good, because you two have to be husband and wife in every way." Mr. Broughton responded.

"You do not seem happy with that idea Commander?" Anne-Marie asked.

"We have not got off to a good start Mademoiselle, and on this short acquaintance it would seem we may have significant marital problems." I replied.

"We are booked in at the Keppels Head for the next week as Commander and Mrs. Nash she replied, and tomorrow we marry for real at the Portsmouth registry office. You see the Germans know a lot about what happens over here, especially in the Portsmouth area, and we take nothing to chance. When we leave this office we go hand in hand, as a betrothed couple."

Captain S/M shook my hand. Sardonically he said "Congratulations on your sudden marriage. In a way Tony, I was hoping that you would refuse. However, your number one has done his Perishers course and he can take command of Tenacious for now. The crew will be told that you are being seconded to the Admiralty for a short term assignment."

"Bill will do a good job sir he is ready for command. But I need to have some handover time" I replied.

"Time is something we are short of." He replied.

After an initial briefing taking about two hours, we arrived at the Keppels Head hand in hand. To my amazement some of my ships company were already there drinking. It gave me a chance to introduce Anne-Marie as my prospective wife to the ships company, who seemed puzzled at why it had been kept such a secret. "My fianc? has been working away for some time on secret war work, and it was essential we did not advertise our relationship, now the situation has changed, so now we can get hitched properly. I am afraid also that it means I am leaving you." I told them.

Eventually we got to our room, and there were my civilian clothes waiting for me, plus Anne-Marie's toilet gear and wardrobe.

We had agreed not to bicker or fight with each other after our clash, and attempt to become better acquainted. She had apologized, using the excuse that they had been planning the whole operation for about three weeks and the success or failure of the whole operation hung on my acceptance.

"I am sorry. You had me very worried for a few moments Tony." She said. "If you had refused we had no alternative person available."

She went for a shower while I packed up my uniform into a suitcase for collection, and storage, as from now I had to dress as a civilian. Then to my surprise, she came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped round her waist, her breasts bare as she moved over and sat on my lap.

"Darling from tomorrow we are to be man and wife, and we have to play the part in every way. We have a week to get to know each other intimately. If the Gestapo get hold of us, we have to be word perfect in our personal knowledge of each other, our likes and dislikes, and especially intimate things such as how we like to make love. It is important that we are perfectly honest with one another."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.