World on Fire - Cover

World on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carl Parley returns to A USA in flames. The situation in Iraq has deteriorated and the USA has had their oil imports shut off. Roving gangs have begun to take over the US and Carl decides to hide out in the West Virginia mountains and ride out the storm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape  

Bryan Caldwell walked to the podium, in St. Louis, to address the leaders of the Sons of American Liberty. His troops had been training for many years for this. The Sons of American Liberty had secret squadrons in cities from coast to coast. Caldwell kept the squadrons small to avoid detection by the FBI and he barraged his followers constantly with real and imaginary mistakes that the American leadership made. Caldwell had carefully picked his people over twenty years; picked them so well that the FBI had no idea they even existed. A few candidates with big mouths had to be silenced along the way, but Caldwell's present forces were well-trained and ready to make America great once again.

America would be great again right after it got rid of the Muslims, Jews and the Mexicans that were taking jobs that Americans needed. If the Mexicans wouldn't go home voluntarily they would have to accept the justice that Caldwell and his followers had planned for them. The blacks would be allowed to stay but they had to realize that this country was a white, God fearing country and if they wanted to stay they had to abide by the white rules. America was a Christian country and non-Christians were not welcome.

Caldwell paused before he spoke, soaking up the adulation of his followers, "Brothers, America has been shamed by the inept leadership in Washington. Our troops are being slaughtered in Iraq. In most countries where our troops are stationed, they are afraid to leave the base. In Europe, where some of the troops have their families, the children of the soldiers and airmen have been murdered and the women of the soldiers have been made sex slaves of the Muslims in that country.

Caldwell did not have any reports of these acts against the families of American troops in Europe but he needed to galvanize his followers. His followers would protect American women and children to the death.

Caldwell continued, "In seven days the Muslim scum that have refused to accept American goodness and have sworn allegiance to their Arab homelands will come to know the wrath of true American justice. The rag heads are going to realize that their fake God will not help them and only the true God will show them the way. Our expeditionary forces are in position and are preparing our revenge. The attacks will be coordinated to occur at the same moment. There is no way that the Muslims can protect themselves from us. It is our time now."

Caldwell had to pause as his followers stood up and cheered his words. He looked around the room and soaked up the love of his people. This is what he was born for; to make America great again.

Caldwell put his hands out to silence the followers, "It is time for all of you to disperse to the cities of our country and help us to send the message that if you help the enemies of America you are going to feel our justice. Our justice will be swift and deadly. You have all been given specific tasks to accomplish and your orders stand. Your missions will be completed even if it means that you perish. You will die knowing that God and your country will honor your name as long as the American flag flies over this country. Your sacrifices will become the songs that mothers sing to their children at night. Brothers, I order you to go and complete your tasks. America must show the world that we will not be cowed."

Caldwell walked off of the stage to the thunderous approval of his followers. He smiled as he thought about his followers already in place and ready to turn America around. His plan had been in the works for twenty years and some of the greatest business minds in America had reviewed the plans and fine-tuned it and made it workable. The FBI would be aghast if they knew of the American companies that aided and supported the Sons of American Liberty.

Caldwell slipped into the cornfield that hid his headquarters on his six hundred acre farm in Indiana. Most of the buildings that were used for the works of the Sons of American Liberty were underground and corn grew on top of most of them. This kept them safe from the prying eyes of the government's satellites. Caldwell took extreme measures to insure that he was not detected by the satellites.

All traffic to the farm was by trucks that had tarps to hide the followers and once at the farm the people got out of the truck in pairs and immediately darted into the cornfields. If anyone was watching, it would be almost impossible to tell that this was anything but a working corn farm. Any movement on the farm was controlled to avoid bringing attention to them. Even the people in the town that was closest to the farm had no idea that anything like this was going on right under their noses. The farm had classrooms, offices and even a firing range under the cornfields.

Every big city had a squadron that blended in with the local population. It was at the squadron in Detroit that Mark Swift looked down on the Mosque across from the office that he rented. The office was on the second floor of an older four story building and had windows that could be opened. It provided the squadron with the perfect angle for the rocket propelled grenades to be shot through the windows of the mosque and hit the floor before exploding. The plans was for each of the four men in the squadron to fire two RPG's each into the mosque and then rush the building with the incendiary devices and throw the devices through the shattered windows. Mark was sure that no Muslims would survive the attack. He knew that similar plans were in place for two other mosques in Detroit and also at mosques in New Jersey, Washington, New York, Seattle, Chicago and Baltimore. In all, twenty-three mosques were targeted to be destroyed.

Mark walked away from the window and sat at his desk. He turned on the computer and checked his emails for the message that he was waiting for; the message that would start the operation and convince the Muslims to get out of America and go back to their own country. This would be only the start. If the Jews loved Israel so much, let them go there and leave America to Americans.

There it was! The message was from SOAL@comcast.net. Mark opened the email. It said that the sender hoped that everything was well with him and that his mother would arrive at five in the afternoon on Friday. Mark beamed; it was finally going to happen. It was about time; he had been in place for almost a year now. America had lost its way for a while but it would soon be made right again. Friday would be a day that America would mark as its rebirth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.