The Problems With Catgirls - Cover

The Problems With Catgirls

Copyright© 2006 by Daisblackwing

Chapter 6: The Honeymoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Honeymoon - Co-ed roomates have fun together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   School  

Three days after our wedding Mia and I were on a plane, bound for France where we are going to spend two weeks. Mia told me she has some things she wanted to do with me. This really peaked my interest as to why she chose France as a destination and just what she had planned for me.

In the past whenever she had something planned for me we end up having one of the best sex sessions. We have great sex as it is but she has a dominate side that needs to be fed so that she knows that her loving husband is enjoying her fully. There would be nothing in the world that would make me leave her) Even if she turns into a cum slut I'm sure we'll find some way to work it out.

Shortly after disembarking from the plane and going through customs Mia pulled me close and whispered, "We'll take a cab to our hotel, check in and then we're going for a short walk. Trust me, you'll enjoy it my sweet loving master Tiger."

This was the first time she had ever put her two nicknames for me together. Oh God, I'm going to die from her going crazy and fucking until I drop I thought. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to see what she had in store for me, even if it's fucking me to death.

We checked into our hotel, left our bags then headed out. She walked under my arm and had her arms wrapped around me, looking around with an expression on her face that seemed to say she would kill anyone who looked at me. I leaned over and kissed my kitten's soft sweet lips.

She led me into a lingerie shop and had me sit in a chair as she modeled some of the sexy outfits for me. She tried on three of the outfits. A red and black Genie outfit, a blood red outfit that made me think of a vampires in heat and wanting to full on only her blood lust but also calm down her horny cunt has well, and a very nice outfit that would have been better for Valentine's day or the start of a sexy Christmas gift rather than a honeymoon. I also chose something for her to try on. Looking at her as she wore that virgin white bra, panty, gather belt, choker collar, opera gloves and matching thigh-high stockings was a huge turn on. I ended up buying all four outfits.

Once done there, she then took me to a shop that carried anime items, sex toys and oddities. It was here that I found an item that made me recall something Mia said to me recently. "I wish I could be a virgin again for you and have you teach me all about sex again." I was here that I found little blood packets made for sex. So I bought a hundred of them.

After that we dropped our packages off at the hotel room and went out for dinner. She took me to this restaurant that made great American hamburgers. While we ate, I asked "Mia, how do you know Paris so well?"

"Well, I have an Aunt and Uncle who live here for half the year. I used to come and stay with I them when I was a teenager. During those visits I learned some of the fun spots." She replied, tipping me a wink.

After we finished eating and were walking out, she leaned in close and whispered softly. "When we get back to the hotel you get to choose an outfit for me to wear and how you want to fuck me. I'm going to be your little sex slave kitten tonight."

My mind was racing as we walked slowly back to our hotel suite. She was grinning like crazy, change to, seeming to say that she was trying to figure out what I would come up with.

Once inside I hung the 'do not disturb sign' on the doorknob then laid the boxes out. I picked up one of the blood packets and opened its packaging. I started to feel the soft gel case of it when it popped. I can see why they called this a sex toy. The soft gel felt like skin and the red blood like liquid was a sex lube. I picked up one, leaned close to her as I placed it in her hand and said, "Put this in your cunt. When I pull out of you to check your hymen you'll be a virgin again." This made Mia's eyes widen. I'd never seen her this happy. A little soap and water the red stain washes right out and it's perfectly safe with human tissue and sex play.

She out dressed like a very shy, sexy wife then said softly, "Now that we're married please enjoy my body fully my dear husband." After that, I had Mia run towards me and jump into my arms. I caught her then lay her on the bed, slowly stroking her body until she was panting heavily. "My dear Mia you're so sexy and I've wanted to do this since we started dating but I know you wanted to be pure on your wedding night so I waited." I said sweetly and passionately, full of lust, like a horny teenager who is with a woman for the first time.

"Please be gentle my husband, I'm still a virgin." She cried out. I started to slowly kiss her body then carefully started to undress her. She was soaking wet and purring happily even before I started to slide my fingers into her cunt.

"Oh God, if I had know it was going to be this good I would have let you take me sooner rather than wait for our wedding night." She panted, very close to cumming. My finger then touched the blood packet lightly making sure not to break it just yet.

She then screamed, "Ouch! Be careful, I'm still a virgin. Not a well fucked slut."

I replied "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll be much gentler, I swear it." I literally had tears in my eyes.

She then put her hand on my left cheek then winked, "It's ok, I'm just telling you to go slower and enjoy me. That's all."

I then started to give her Venus kisses and lick her cunt as best as I could. I had her screaming in no time.

"I want your nice big cock deep inside me, I need you to fuck my cunt." She moaned.

I positioned myself between her legs then started to slowly ease my cock into her cunt. "Oh baby, you're so wet, tight, hot and gooey, I love it!"

She then felt my cock break the blood packet and scream out as an orgasm engulfed her body. "Yes, that it! Fuck me, my wonderful husband of mine! Fuck me good!" I then slid my cock out and removed the blood packet from her cunt and squeezed the rest of the blood out onto the sheets. She then laid back and I reinserted my cock.

She then snuggled up closer to me and whispered "Thank you, that was the best gift I had ever been given. You really made me feel just like a virgin again."

We fucked until we both came again. Then I carried her into the bathroom and cleaned her up as though she really was a virgin. As we were showering the housekeepers came in and quickly changed the bedding, talking about the spot of blood on the sheets. We both laughed, thinking it was funny and daring of them to come in with 'do not disturb' sign on the door. But Mia was very happy. Not only did we have a fun time fucking but also started a rumor about the couple in the honeymoon suite among the hotel staff.

The rest of the week was spent with her showing me around. By chance we ended running into her aunt and uncle. They invited us to dinner. Tense at first, I grew more relaxed as I got to know them. Her Aunt Sally was a playful woman. Full of ideas just like Mia. It made me wonder if Sally had taught Mia some things while she visited them as a teenager. Her uncle, Tom, was telling her now that she's married she needs to make sure both need to get high paying jobs so we can raise a family. We both laughed because we had opened a cyber café in the neighborhood around the college after we graduated. We attracted a lot of high school and college kids. I also fix computers and we have a staff to run things when we aren't there. We told them how we were doing financially, leaving them a bit shocked. Tom then stood and patted me on the back saying. "Mia couldn't have married a better person. You'll both be fine. I wish the two of you luck."

After dinner we went back to our hotel room and slept. The next morning she was all over me getting me, hot and horny. Well, I picked her up and carried her to the shower then got the water warming up. I then pulled her into the shower and fucked her happily as we cleaned each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.