The Problems With Catgirls - Cover

The Problems With Catgirls

Copyright© 2006 by Daisblackwing

Chapter 3: The wedding and the bachelorette party plans

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: The wedding and the bachelorette party plans - Co-ed roomates have fun together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   School  

Ok, last night Mia told me that her fantasy was to have me make love to her at her bachelorette party. I know it took a lot of trust and love for her to share her fantasy with me so now I want to make her fantasy come true. But I need to go detail fishing or maybe take matters into my own hands and take my hot catgirl bride-to-be shopping where her friends would go for a gift for a sexy catgirl who's going to rape her husband on their wedding night. Or take someplace and show her the items I was thinking of and have her tell me what she thought. This way I can show her I love her and that I want her fantasy to be a very special night for us both. So, I started by making it a point to ask her what she wanted at the wedding and how she wanted to dress.

"What do you mean Ben?" She asked, puzzled and giving me that look that said "If you're teasing me I'll kill you". She didn't know that I had given up teasing her a long time ago.

So I picked her up then went online, with her sitting in my lap, looking at wedding lingerie, wedding dresses and some honeymoon items. The whole time Mai was blushing, as well as getting very horny. Then without warning she jumped up and drug me to bed and fucked me all night long.

The next morning I was sore from our fuck session. But I got dressed and went downstairs to find her with a lunch box and a sexy grin. I kissed her with all the love I felt for her and rubbed her back, then whispered "Tonight when I get back I hope you'll answer my questions. Because I want our wedding to be purrr-fect, pun intended.

I went to work, had to earn money to pay for the wedding and what I planned on doing from her bachelorette party to when we came back home from our honeymoon.

Ok so I plan on making love to her a lot but I want to find out what she fantasized about so I could make her feel very loved.

Lunch came around got my lunch box and went to my car so I could have some peace. When I when I opened it I found a letter in my lunch box. I ate quickly and started to read the letter she wrote me. It was Tuesday at noon. She would be home making sure she had all of her school work done for tomorrow. So I called her on my cell phone. "Hey there sexy!" I said, with every part of me burning.

"Sounds like you loved my letter."

"Loved? I more then love it Mai, I'll treasure it greatly. It's what I wanted to know and now I think we make plans tonight, big plans. Your bachelorette party."

"MMMMM, that's what I was hoping you'd want to do tonight. Or maybe get back at me or being so frisky and horny last night. But you really turned me on, making me feel not like a toy but a person who really matters to you. Oh, Ben I want you to fuck me once you get home!"

"Yes, Mistress Mia, I'll fuck you once I get home. I just want you dressed to be fucked, and fucked long and hard." I purred happily into my cell phone. I also made a note to get some real food on my way back so her and I could eat healthy and still fuck, without cooking.

Well, before long I was time to go home. I finished the program that I'd been working on for five months for a client. It does everything they asked for. I decided I'll get some of Mia's favorite foods and some things I like as well. Ok it's Asian cuisine there's nothing more playful then feeding your lover with chopsticks, something Mia did to me when I was very sick after we first met. So I practiced using chop sticks whenever I could and Mai was a wonderful teacher.

When I walked in, I found Mia bent over our leather couch, wearing black silk stockings, black crotch-less panties, a black, diamond studded garter belt and a black leather mini dress that left her breasts free to be played with. I quickly put the food in the microwave so it could re-heated quickly then undressed and came back to Mia wearing nothing but a hard on and a smile.

She patted the area in front of her, to sit down in so she would lick and suck on my cock,

Oh God, I think Mia gave the best blow jobs! Her tongue and lips searched all over for those sensitive spots and then set them on fire, making me need to cum in her lovely mouth and watch her drink it all down. I remember her telling me "Your cum is like white, half milk. It's so good for me and so packed with creamy protein."

I can never resist letting Mia suck my cock, I think that's part of her being a catgirl. So there I was, letting my hot and sexy catgirl suck me off while wearing crotch-less panties I decided to finger her cunt and rub her g —spot a while. Oh God, did that ever get her hot! I had to use both my cock and her favorite dildo to fuck her like she was in the middle of two guys that wanted to just fuck her until she couldn't walk for a month.

But let me tell you how it got there first. Well, she was sucking on my cock while I fingering her cunt and rubbing her g-spot. In no time she was cumming and squirting all over the place and then she asked me finger her ass while I fingered her cunt. Oh God, making a taking, hot and sexy catgirl that is horny as hell and making her even hornier! Oh I just love Mia and can't deny her anything. Well, she then had a huge powerful orgasm. After she was done, that's when I decided that we should eat. I carefully removed my hand from her and washed us both up for dinner then reheated our dinner in the microwave then made two plates of tiger pork, rice balls, fried rice and sweet and sour chicken with a side of wantons. I took my time feeding her and she did the same to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.