The Problems With Catgirls - Cover

The Problems With Catgirls

Copyright© 2006 by Daisblackwing

Chapter 2: The breeding

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The breeding - Co-ed roomates have fun together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   School  

Are never sexually satisfied when in heat Just last week I became engaged to the beautiful Mai, my feisty, supermodel-type fiancée with raven black hair and that luscious 5' 8", 38C-26-28 with long legs. All that makes for the perfect, loving cat girl that knows just what she wants. She has had me pop the question with out even knowing it.

God, I love having Mai for my wife-to-be. Well, that night when we got back we made a mad dash to our bedroom, tearing off each other's clothes until I had my lovely cat girl down to her very revealing lingerie. She was wearing a fish net teddy that looked to be four sizes too small for her body but I guess that's the way it was suppose to be because it came off very easily when I undid the clasps snaps at the crotch with my teeth dove straight in eating her sweet delicious cunt out. Oh my lovely Mai's cunt is as sweet as cream and I love to eat her out all the time. That night was no exception. Just when I was ready to have Mai start to cum like crazy from the way my tongue was licking her slit all over getting her cunt nice and heated up and just as I was about to lick her clit and give her an orgasm because she's so close and I'm not about to tease her today., she pushed my head back got up from the bed and went to the rest room.

Five minutes passed before the bathroom door opened again and out she stepped dressed in a white buster corset, a g-string thong with ties on the sides, four inch white high heels, thigh-high silk stockings, matching garter belt, shoulder length opera gloves and a white choker collar with a head ruby heart in the middle. And then I saw the things I most feared, a pair of white cat ears and tail. Oh my Lord, Mai was in heat! Looks like no sleep in our bed to night. I was shaking with fear and then Mai really gave me a reason to fear her. Because from behind her back she pulled out four silk ties all of them black. My black ties I found out glancing at them.

But before I could act or move she pounced on me then tied me spread eagle on our bed, nude, then started to kiss and lick my body all over, watching my reaction. "Oh, I know that if I really turned you on you'll get to be very big. But I want to know if that's the maximum size you have or if there's more to that yummy cock of yours, my hubby-to-be." She purred as she kissed and watched me struggling against the restraints, trying to get free. Then I felt her warm, soft mouth engulf my cock the she started to tickle my sides, starting to get me very turned on.\ The bigger my cock grew, the hard and more she sucked and licked on it.

Oh God, why did you have to give me a very horny catgirl that knows what she wants and just how to get it? Just then I heard her whisper in my ear. "I'm in heat for the next three days and you're going to fuck me until I have our first litter growing in my womb." She whispered as she nibbled on my neck. Then she started to remove her buster corset and pulled the strings to her g-string thong and let it fall to the ground. She then jumped on top of me and guided my rock hard, throbbing 10 inch cock to the lips of her cunt and impaled her down onto it in one stroke screaming out in passion and pain. But once it was all inside her she hugged and kissed my lips then said "No pain, no gain."

God, I wish my hands were free so I could really give my little sex kitten a work out. The first thing I would do is fuck her cunt until she knows that I love her and I'm not going to leave her. Then once I had her moaning and purring with her love juices flowing like a river down my cock coating it and my balls then running down my legs and ass, making a mess on our silk sheets I'd start to lovingly ravish her creamy breasts and lick her breasts all over then cover them with sweet loving kisses just before I suck and lick her nipples.

But tonight Mai wanted to be in control and wanted to rape me so I would know that I don't want to make her mad. Then she felt my ball tighten and my cock get very stiff so she knew I was close to cumming. She brought her face to mine then started to lick my chin and talk very dirty to me, telling me how much she wanted my cum. "Oh, yes that's my loving hubby-to-be. I can feel that nice, hard cock of your getting ready to spurt deep inside my sweet, naughty cunt and flood my womb with your hot cum. Yes, that's right my lover. I want you to cum right now and flood not only my womb with your cum but also bath my cunt and fill it so full that it runs down my legs when you pull your cock out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.