The Suite - Cover

The Suite

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Megan, Olivia and Lyn participate in an experiment that isn't going precisely as they expected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   School   Transformation  

Day 6

Megan awoke with a start, the throbbing in her head from the wine she'd drunk last night. The throbbing in her pussy was from after they'd finished the wine. Her stomach and mouth felt sour, and not just because of the hangover. It hadn't been a dream.

"Oh my God!"

The events of the previous night played themselves out: What she'd done and what she'd allowed to be done to her. Watching the videos was one thing, allowing herself a kinky little fantasy was one thing, but to debase herself like that with girls she knew was another thing entirely. She'd never be able to look at them again ... the fact they were into it and each other made no difference. Megan went over her options and concluded there really was only one. She wouldn't come out of her room.

Sure, there was two days left in the experiment, and it would be tough to lose her $7,000, but her dignity was worth at least that much. Wasn't it? And it wasn't like she was going to be a complete shut in; she could always come out when the other two were sleeping. Or fucking. There didn't seem to be much of a distinction for Olivia and Lyn these days.

But when the tone sounded, she found herself stepping into the common room. There was no resistance, there was no intent, there barely was recognition of what she was doing. She felt like a spectator watching someone who looked exactly like her move across the room, open the door and head for the couch. Lyn and Olivia were already there, dressed only in mismatched bras and panties. Megan took her usual seat and slid as far away from them as the couch would allow.

"Hi Megan," Lyn and Olivia harmonized.

"Hello."

"How are you this morning?" Lyn purred, her hand grazing Megan's thigh.

The contact made Megan shiver. She pushed the hand away, "Good."

The video opened on the black girl from the last video, wearing a pure white dress and a gold cross around her neck. She was laying out cookies and donuts and a large coffee maker on a folding table. A choir could be heard singing in the background. An angelic blond entered and began to help. Over the course of their conversation, it was established the blond was the pastor's daughter. Lyn and Olivia sighed contentedly. They made approving noises when the black girl made her move and were openly masturbating when the blond surrendered. Megan could smell their arousal; her pussy felt distinctly moist. When the blond orgasmed, riding the black girl's tongue like a pro, so did Lyn and Olivia. Their combined climax rocked the couch back and forth. As soon as the video ended, Megan started for her room.

"Another happy ending," Olivia laughed. Megan turned.

"I thought you said those videos were cliché and ridiculous?"

"They are," Olivia conceded. "That doesn't meant they aren't hot."

Megan had no reply. The video had been hot ... her leaking pussy was proof of that. She retrieved a towel and went for the bathroom. Olivia and Lyn, making out on the couch now, paid her no mind.

Water flowed over her and Megan tried to collect her thoughts. The sex last night had been glorious. No matter how she tried she couldn't deny it. The things Lyn and Olivia had done to her were titillating beyond anything she'd ever thought possible. She'd cum harder then she ever had before, and she'd done so over and over again. Despite that, Megan knew something about the whole thing had been wrong. It wasn't the sex itself, nothing that felt that good could possibly be bad. The problem was her role in the whole thing. The more she thought about it, the more she was convinced she was on the right track. But she couldn't pin it down precisely. She was sure she'd figure it out, eventually. She just needed time. And no distractions.

Wrapped up so in her thoughts, she didn't notice Lyn until the shower curtain was pulled aside. The brunette was unabashedly naked, her pussy already swollen and wet.

"What do you want?" Megan felt her eyes bulging with anxiety.

"You seemed a little uptight during the video," Lyn's gaze devoured Megan's form as she stepped into the shower. "I thought I'd see if I could help you relax."

Megan took a half step backwards. It was all the shower would accommodate, "I'm fine."

"Mmmmm, you sure are."

Gently, Lyn touched her mouth the Megan's, her hand cupping the redhead's cunt. Those wickedly familiar sensations began to course through Megan's body. Lyn's mouth was gradually opening, her fingers were slipping into Megan's folds.

"No!" Megan pushed Lyn away. "I'm sorry about last night. Things got out of hand ... it was probably my fault. It never should have happened and it can't happen again."

For a second, Lyn looked ... hurt. The expression was quickly replaced with a smile.

"That's okay. We don't want you to do anything you don't want to," she said as she stepped out of the shower. "But just remember that when you change your mind ... and you WILL change your mind ... everything that happens after that will be because you wanted it to happen."

Lyn left and Megan quickly finished. As she made her way back to her room she saw Olivia's door was open. She could hear them in there, Olivia groaning with effort and pleasure. Megan forced herself not to look. Back in her room, she considered propping a chair against the door before deciding it was unnecessary. She believed it when Lyn said nothing would happen unless she changed her mind. It was exactly what she was afraid of.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.