Agnes; Using A Slut - Cover

Agnes; Using A Slut

Copyright© 2006 by The Hedonist

Chapter 1: Becoming A Slut

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Becoming A Slut - In a world of no consequences a man takes a former girlfriend to make into and use as a sex slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

The motorbike threaded its way through the piles of rubble, it's rider looking around at what was left of the city. Some small dictator in some small country in the Third World had decided that the had the power to take on the rest of the world, he had the power, yes, but so did the rest of the world, at least those that mattered, and before it was all over the major cities lay in ruins. With the cities gone so were the centers of civil authority, with civil authority gone the world was in a state of anarchy. The world was now a world of no consequences.

There was a sound of a scream and the rider stopped and looked around. An old school ground lay across what used to be the street and across it a woman was running. Behind her there was a group of 4 or 5 boys chasing her. The rider shook his head why does she bother to run he wondered, they are going to catch her anyway and the results will be in the same, her clothing torn off first. Then they would play with her, pushing her around, maybe let her run some more, then finally she would be raped, each boy taking his turn on her until they were tired of her. If she was lucky they would leave her for whoever else came along to use her but if not they would end up beating her for giving them the trouble of having to catch her. She might not survive the beatings.

A shame he thought; she was a good-looking slut.

The rider glanced down the street; he was near his destination. Agnes, a slut he had gone out with for many years and one who had decided he was no longer good enough to use her pussy had lived here in the better days. He wondered if she had managed to stay away from the rapists, men who would have ruined her for him if she still survived. He pictured her as she had been when he last saw her, overweight, yes, but still with a nice rack of 44 DD tits a good ass and a tight cunt. He smiled to himself there will be no more "no Bill" he thought to himself a grim smile playing across his face she would be his to use as he wished and he had a long wish list.

The bike threaded its way into what used to be an underground parking lot and was quickly placed so that it would remain unseen until he wanted it. The security door had been broken down and inside the apartment door that she always kept locked was off its hinges though still standing. Bill pushed against it, not much hope he thought, but still, it was blocked from the inside, he pushed harder and the door opened slightly, he let himself through the crack this provided. He smiled again, someone had blocked the door from the inside, someone was inside. He called out, "Agnes, you still here?"

Her voice when she answered was uncertain, but she had recognized his voice, "Bill, is that you?'

"Yep, no one else" he replied and she stumbled out of her room, running to him.

"Thank God, Thank God, it is you"

Bill smiled down at her, "are you OK?"

"Yes"

"Nobody found you here then" he put a look of concern on his face.

"No, I've hidden here since..." her voice trailed off.

"Good" Bill said, his face took on a contemplative look "so nobody's gotten in here then" he whispered and his hand curled between her legs.

"NO! don't do that" The cry came out as she moved backward.

Bill moved forward, "why not? If not me then maybe when those boys across the street are finished with their toy they might enjoy a little fresh meat".

"You wouldn't, Please, you don't know what they do to the women they catch," the terror and fear in her voice and face made Bill's cock stiffen in his pants and he moved his hand to adjust it.

"Oh and what do they do? It might be interesting". Now his hand deliberately moved to his crotch, gently squeezing his cock, straightening it. Agnes' eyes dropped to his hand, watching, slow understanding dawning on her.

"Nooooooo, please, you wouldn't, you're not like that."

Bill smiled again, "I'll give you a choice, those guys out there... or me, make up your mind now or I leave and tell them where to find you and leave you to their entertainment".

Agnes shook her head; her eyes filling with tears, still moaning please, please, please, low, hopelessly. Bill shrugged, "I'm sure you'll have fun... five cocks, just for you, maybe I'll watch for a while." he started to turn.

"No!' she almost screamed it out "I'll do what you want".

"Yes you will." Bill thought, "Good, you can start by taking off your clothes, I want to look at you",

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.