Salesman of the Year - Cover

Salesman of the Year

Copyright© 2006 by Storyman000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A salesman is surprised when his wife volunteers to help win a big sale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kyle Had paid his dues with the company and was finally able to start living the lifestyle he had always wanted. At 40, he still had the first real job he had ever worked at and was starting to earn the higher dollar accounts. He arrives home at the normal time and is met at the door by his wife Ruby.

Ruby was quite the knockout and Kyle loved to stare at her, soaking in her beauty. At 6', she had the perfect figure for 39 and was always very loving and devoted. As he approaches the door, he takes in the awesome sight of her ample breast straining against her blouse and wraps his arms around her. He kisses her deeply and tells her, "I'm in line for salesman of the year. I have one last big sale to close and it's all over." Ruby shows her enthusiasm by kissing him again and says, "Lets go out for dinner and celebrate and you can tell me about this big deal."

Happily, Kyle agrees and Ruby heads upstairs to change her clothes. She is naked, wearing only her jewelry and spiked heels when he enters the bedroom. He watches her every move as she tries to decide what to wear. Kyle admires his beautiful wife as the short haired brunette holds up different tops.

He surprises her by wrapping his arms around her from the back and says, "Put a short sexy dress on. I want everyone to see just how gorgeous you are." Ruby smiles and grabs a short red silk dress and says playfully, "You mean like this one." Smiling his approval, Kyle leaves the room before he loses control and is sitting at the bar when Ruby enters the room.

Speechless he looks her up and down while she turns for him. He whistles his approval and grabs her ass as he hugs her. All the way to the restaurant, Kyle steals glances at her ample cleavage and sexy bare legs while telling her about the big deal.

After the first bottle of wine she asks, "What's the catch on this deal? What's it going to take to real in this big deal?" Casually, Kyle explains that the man who is in charge of the other company, Jimmie, is always flirting with the ladies. After a few examples he tells her, "I want to have a beautiful woman pick him up at the airport and drive him to his hotel. Then arrange dinner and drinks including this woman. I would like to think that if she puts him in a good enough mood, that during our meeting he will let me fully explain what this company can do for him."

"Are you going to get a hooker?" Ruby asks suddenly. Kyle responds quickly and says, "Probably more of an escort if I can find one nice enough." Ruby pours the last of the second bottle of wine and asks suddenly, "Do I look nice enough to be an escort?" Kyle finds himself without an answer and stammers before asking, "What do you mean?" Ruby leans forward, knowing that her dress falls open and whispers, "If you want me to help you out, I will but you had better say yes before I chicken out." Kyle just sits there and she continues, "Do you think I am attractive enough?" Completely in shock, Kyle shakes his head yes and begins telling her that she looks nicer than any escort.

They sit quiet for a second while Kyle rearranges his hard cock and Ruby tries to cool herself by flapping the hem of her dress. Kyle breaks the silence by saying, "If you would like to do this I would be thrilled. It also guarantees this sale because no man could ever say no to you."

That night Ruby is all over Kyle and she keeps him hard until time to get ready for work. Once he is gone, Ruby thinks about what is to come and realizes that she doesn't even know anything about this man. Kyle arrives home about noon to find Ruby in the shower. He looks through her closet and is holding a short white dress when she walks in wearing a towel. He watches as she gets ready and tells her that he needs her to be extra seductive. Ruby listens as Kyle tells her, "I have good information that says Jimmie likes his women to be very sexy, seductive and attentive. I was told he hates women who ask about money first, always look at their watch and act like they don't want to be there at all."

Ruby smiles while replying, "It sounds as though he doesn't like whores." They both laugh and Kyle continues, "I guess you're right. If you hang on him and have a good time I'm sure that he will too."

When Ruby finishes, she turns in front of the full length mirror and tugs at her dress to straighten it then she says calmly, "This dress is a little tight, you can see my thong." Before Kyle can even respond Ruby is pulling up the dress to remove her thong. Kyle almost faints as all of the blood in his body rushes to his cock. Suddenly Ruby pulls the dress up to her neck and removes her bra. Cupping her breasts she asks, "Do my breast look ok without the bra?" Once again Kyle cannot speak and she pulls the dress back down.

Now as they both admire her in the mirror quietly, all of the wrinkles and panty lines are gone. A slight hint of nipple can be seen through the material and they are visibly hard. Kyle is stunned by just how gorgeous Ruby really is.

Downstairs Ruby stands in front of Kyle and is slightly taller with her 4" heels. Kyle hands her the sign he has made and gives her keys to the Mercedes. With her written instructions of where to be and where to go Ruby leaves for the airport. She locates the arriving planes luggage claim and waits nearby holding her sign.

Several different men approach saying they are Jimmie causing her to smile. In the distance Ruby sees a large black man walking towards her and she watches him closely. He doesn't even look to the claim area but walks right up to Ruby and says deeply, "Hi, I'm Jimmie." Ruby looks up to Jimmie and smiles. He must be 6-8 at about 300 pounds and black as night. It had never crossed her mind that he may be black.

He takes her hand while looking into her eyes and says, "It is very nice to meet you." Ruby blushes while trying to reply. Her pussy spasms at the touch of this huge black man and she says, "I'm here to give you a ride." He smiles brightly and she regroups laughing and says, "I will be taking you to the hotel."

He retrieves his bag and walks back to her. With her sign lowered he visibly checks her over and then follows her to the car. Ruby is excited and walks sexily in front of this giant. At the car she opens the back door for him and waits as he gets in. As they drive he asks her about the city and she carries on any conversation that he wants. When they arrive at the hotel, she opens his door and he exits casually and asks, "Would you like to join me for dinner this evening? I am having dinner with a salesman but would really prefer to spend the evening with a beautiful woman."

Ruby blushes again and replies quietly, "I would love to." Jimmie kisses her hand again and leaves her standing by the car watching him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.