His - Cover

His

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

A week passed and she was distraught. Her mind was filled with regret that she had lost his interest. She called in sick and lay in bed or wandered around the neighborhood aimlessly. Time crept by, and she had given up all hope of seeing Him again.

"Ring."

The telephone suddenly came alive. The sound, once familiar and friendly, startled her. She sat shaking, afraid to answer. She dreaded contact with her friends and workers and so she let it ring until it finally stopped.

Then it started to ring again and it continued for one minute, then two, then three. Annoyed, she finally picked it up and held it to her ear without speaking.

"Hello." A brusque voice said. She shivered, unable to answer immediately.

"Hello. Are you there? Answer me."

"Yes Sir. I am here Sir."

"Why didn't you say hello as you normally do?"

"I was surprised to hear your voice Sir."

"Surprised or disappointed?"

"Oh not disappointed Sir. It's that I was afraid I would never hear from you again and when I heard your voice, I didn't know what to say."

"I think you do know, don't you, child?"

"Yes, Sir. I was so foolish to lose your guidance and care. Please, Sir, may I have another chance to prove my devotion to you?"

"Why will this be different? What has changed? Why should I waste any more of my time on you? There are others that also need control and direction and many of them will obey their Master."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for reminding me. I was like a child, thinking I could play games and manipulate you because you cared for me, and I was wrong. I know that I need your control, and I cannot live well without it. Please Sir, I am unworthy of your attentions, but I promise from my heart that I will prove to be your loyal and devoted servant. I will do all that you ask and require."

"You have one last chance. Be here at three this afternoon."

The telephone was silent. She sat still for a moment, trying to realize that she was given another chance. She got up and went to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with hot water, then went to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. She was suddenly hungry, and realized she hadn't eaten for a couple of days.

After she had eaten, she climbed into the tub and lay back in the soothing water, and thought about meeting Him again.

Soon she finished and dryed off as she tried to decide what to wear. Finally, she chose the black dress she had worn when they met. She also removed the panties and bra that Master had given her from the bureau.

She frantically searched for stockings to wear. Pantyhose would not be acceptable.

She slipped into the stockings and put the bra on and snapped it, then sat before her mirror and starting applying her make up. She didn't want to look too trampish, but still wanted to show Him that she could be a little slutty.

When she was satisfied with her look, she put her panties on over the stockings and then she stepped into the dress, locked the house and went to the car.

She tried to imagine how she would react when she saw him, and more importantly how He would react. She was nervous yet excited as she threaded through the traffic.

She turned down the street leading to his house at 2:40. She stopped in front for a moment, then drove down the block and waited until exactly 2:58. Then she pulled into the drive and walked to the door. It was exactly 3:00 as he had said.

She knocked twice and waited. Only a few seconds passed before he opened the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.