His - Cover

His

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

They had met in a BDSM site. She liked to tease the Dom men and was adept at pretending to be submissive.

She was just toying with them. Her real pleasure came from attracting them to her and then condemning them for their "perversions". She took great joy in imagining their surprise at her aggression.

He was different to her. She couldn't gain his attention like the others. That drove her crazy and after weeks of observing him in the room, that was what motivated her to meet him that night.

They met at a public restaurant and she was charmed by his personality. He didn't talk a lot, but she could tell that what he said was always carefully thought out. He was a big, powerful-looking man with stern eyes. She felt herself being drawn to him.

They discussed Ds relationships and she knew that he realized her sham. She tried to cover it by telling stories of her experiences with a made-up Master.

Although he didn't question her stories, she felt that he knew she was a pretender.

When he suggested that she go with him to see his "special room", she agreed, partially from curiosity and partially because she did feel vulnerable to him and wanted to know if the power she felt from him was real and if he would use it.

He lived in a big house at the end of a lane. Trees shielded the house from the street. She had insisted in driving her car and followed him.

They entered and he showed her to the living area. He brought wine and they sat and talked. After the influence of a couple of glasses, she loosened up and soon found herself talking about how she had duped many of the "Doms" on the site.

He sat without expression as she laughed about how much fun it was for her to fool them. She thought they were all phonies anyway.

"There is no way a woman could let a man dominate her unless she was a masochist or emotionally a wimp."

He smiled at her words.

She was becoming uncomfortable that he wasn't objecting or arguing from the viewpoint of a dominant man. She squirmed in her seat as he rose and went to her.

He reached for her hands and she extended them to him. He helped her stand up and his eyes bored into hers as he spoke.

"I know you want to think you are in control, but you know you aren't. I know you fantasize about giving control over to a man and about a strong man using you as his pet and making you do things you could not do on your own."

She turned so he could not see into her eyes.

"No. I don't. You are wrong. I am happy with my life. I am not like those weak subs that you men like to boss around. I am stronger."

"Yes, I can see that you are strong, but strength has nothing to do with recognizing your inner needs. Many strong executive-type men and women need to be submissive to others for relief of their responsibilities. I believe you need that too."

"Well, Mr Dom man, you are full of shit and I'm out of here. I think you are a sick fuck that just wants to bully women and use them like whores and pets."

She pushed at him to get by, but he was unmovable. She hit his chest with her fists. He just smiled down at her.

"You protest too much. I am going to give you what you need."

He grabbed her wrists as she tried to move away.

"Be still", he commanded.

She still struggled. Slap. He backhanded her. She caught her breath and paused for a second to measure in her mind his new aggression.

"Let me go," she pleaded.

"Be quiet and be still," he commanded again. "You will do as I say."

She looked at him with contempt and then jerked again, hoping to free herself from his grip but without success. Slap. He slapped her again. She was startled by his violence.

"I require that you obey me," he said. "Do you understand?"

She was beginning to.

Her mind was in turmoil. She had never bowed to any man's will before and now she was held captive both physically and emotionally by this hulking man. She was repulsed, yet excited by him. She had valued her independence, yet was now being told to abandon and forsake it.

She was frightened too.

She tried to calm herself and to be still until he released her. Then she planned to run.

She could feel his grip relaxing a little. She relaxed also, thinking that this would soon pass, and he would become reasonable. But she was wrong.

Feeling her calmer now, he released her for a moment and turned his back. She couldn't see what he was doing, but didn't try to move as he was still too close to her.

He turned to face her and grabbed her wrists again and quickly looped a cord around them before she realized what he was doing. Panic filled her mind as he secured her wrists tightly together.

"Please don't. That's not necessary," she pleaded.

He finished tying and then pulled the loose cord length as he stood. She was pulled up from the chair by him and was forced to walk behind him as he led her out of that room into another. She had to walk quickly to stay with him in order to keep the cord from hurting her.

She was surprised when she saw the room. There were pegs and eye hooks securely installed to a massive wooden frame. The frame was attached to the wall and stood about a foot away from it. The top of the frame extended out about three feet and was heavily braced.

Her heart raced faster. She felt hot and a little sick.

He looped the end of the cord through a eye hook and pulled it hard and drew her arms up above her head. She had to stand up straight to keep her wrists from hurting. He tied the cord back to the frame and stood back looking at her.

She looked at him, her eyes full of fear, and begged "Please let me loose. I won't run, and I will obey you. Don't hurt me."

He didn't answer, but instead moved across the room and opened a large box. He reached inside and searched for something. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she knew he had no plans to release her now. She tried to breathe, but found it hard to control her panic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.