Testing The Limits - Cover

Testing The Limits

Copyright© 2006 by W2

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story describes the re-kindling of passion between my wife and I, with a return to the erotic depravity of our youth. It is written at her request, which was made to further demonstrate her ability to humble me. It tells of a wild night she and I had together, in which she explores my limits and her own fantasies by requiring me to service another guy. [Story moved from another archive]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First  

After a minute she fell to the floor with a moan. She kissed me deeply as she tried to catch her breath, then she brought her cum soaked fingers to my lips and had me clean them off. Gradually she came back to reality, and gently stroked my face. 'You have no idea of the monster you've released, slut.'

I did not really know what she meant, and had little time to ponder it. My dick was throbbing, and I was turned on to the point that concentrated thought was impossible. She rose and knelt beside me on the bed, and I felt her push the dildo deeper into my ass. It was a vibrating dildo, and for the first time she turned it on. It was deep in my ass, laid up against my prostate, and the vibrations caused an involuntary body response. I went rigid and let out a deep guttural sound, which turned into a long moan. My body started jerking, almost in convulsions, as I tried to adjust to the intense stimulations.

She was back at my head, and kissed me again. 'You ready for more, slut? You ready to go to the next level?'

I was really having trouble concentrating. Next level? 'Whatever you want, I'll do it.'

She stroked my face a moment, kissed me lightly, and then pulled away. I was a panting and eager slut when she brought the cock back to my mouth again. I don't know if it was the different texture, the moisture on the tip, or the slight musky odor, but as it rubbed across my lips I suddenly realized that this was not the rubber cock again. I reeled away in shock, pulling back as hard as I could against my restraints. How could this be? Who was this? Oh my God, how long had he been here?

I was terrified, and as he made contact with my lips again, I turned my face away. He grabbed my face on either side, and then I was sure. These were a man's hands, not my wife's. He tried to hold my head and bring his cock to my lips, but I still resisted wildly. Despite the depravity of the evening, despite the wild fantasy indulgence, despite the nylons on my legs and the dildo buzzing in my ass, I wasn't ready for this. Every time his cock touched my lips, I found a way to pull away. Now even my wife was holding my head, but still I resisted. It was getting pretty rough, and my neck was growing tired, when suddenly they stopped.

The hands left my face and my head dropped to the mattress, facing straight down, and I felt momentarily protected. Suddenly my wife was at my ear, but her manner had changed. 'Please baby, it's OK, ' she whispered softly. 'I really want you to do this, and I think you want it to. It's really OK, baby. I've wanted to see you do this ever since I tried to get you to go down on Jeff.'

My mind locked in on that instantly. That was so long ago, before we had kids, and even though it had never occurred to me before, I knew exactly what she was talking about. We were with our friends, Robin and Jeff, and we were all drinking a lot of beer and tequila. A friendly card game turned into strip poker, and we were all eventually naked.

With no clothes left, the rules had changed. The winner of each hand got to make a demand of the loser, and they couldn't resist. A couple of rounds went by, and they resulted in mild kissing and fondling of breasts. But then I won, and my wife lost, and I knew what I wanted, and I was just drunk enough to go for it.

She didn't even blink when I stated that my wish was to see her go down on Jeff. He worked out constantly and was buff, and I knew from our shared fantasies that she had often thought of him in sexual ways. For myself, I had always held close a fantasy to see my wife suck another guy's dick.

She slid her chair right over to Jeff's, then had him push his own back from the table so I could see what she was doing. She knew I wanted to watch. She kissed him on the lips, and then started kissing across his muscular chest. I looked over at Robin to gauge her reaction, but she wasn't even aware of me. She was staring glassy eyed as her right hand absently caressed her left breast.

My wife worked her way down his body and sucked his cock into her mouth. She sucked him in deeply, and he closed his eyes and laid his head back in pleasure. It was quite a sight, this muscular stud naked and reclined as my wife sucked his cock. She worked on him awhile, then pulled off and started licking his length.

Then she laid her head against his belly, turned to face me, and with her tongue against the top of his cock, she pointed his hard cock directly at me. It was not as big as mine, but it was impressive in size and shape, and it glistened in the light from the moisture her mouth left behind. She continued to point it at me as she licked him and stared directly into my eyes. She arched her eyebrows a couple of times in question, then after a few minutes she went back to giving Jeff head.

It was so clear now, that which had never occurred to me before. She was offering me a chance to join her, to help her give Jeff a blowjob.

It was a stunning revelation, and it actually turned me on to finally see it. Many times we had talked about that night as we made love, and she had never mentioned it.

My wife continued to whisper in my ear, 'It's OK, baby. It'll be fun. I need this, it's OK.'

But my mind was elsewhere for the moment. Over the years, how many times had I fantasized about this? From the first time she thought I had fooled around with Tim, the thought turned me on as much as it did her. How many times after the night with Jeff and

Robin, when I was traveling and alone, with enough drink in me to lower my inhibitions, did I fantasize about Jeff? To be honest, my most depraved fantasies involved him and the first hard dick besides my own I had seen, and always led to intense masturbation.

In my darkest moments, my favorite scenario for years was having Jeff corner me in one of the normally deserted access tunnels at work, telling me how he saw me staring at his dick that night, and how he would tell everyone if I didn't cooperate with what he wanted. There were many nights over the years when I thought about what it would be like to feel his muscular chest, his washboard stomach, his tight buttocks, and his rock hard cock.

And there were other fantasies, often following similar make believe sessions with my wife, when she'd bring up the name of someone young and good looking that she knew I could visualize. And there were nights when I even looked at gay porn on the internet and found it arousing, jerking off in the process. So what was the problem now?

It wasn't a matter that it didn't turn me on, because it did. It wasn't that I hadn't thought about doing it, I had. The realization that my dick had remained rock hard through the whole event stood in testament to that, and I was certain that it was due to more than the buzzing dildo in my ass.

And then it dawned on me. I was simply afraid. Afraid of what it said about me. Afraid that somehow it might get out and affect my work, or my life with my family. Afraid of what it said about my manhood. As I listened to my wife whisper in my ear, clearly wanting this to happen, I wondered what there was to be afraid of. Here was a chance I had often jumped at in my imagination. My wonderful wife was with me. She set it up, and she wanted it to happen. If this chance passed, it would never occur again, and I suddenly knew I did not want that to happen. I knew I really wanted to do this.

The stiffness in my neck testified to how long we had been at this when I lifted my head once again. For me, the room was still jet-black, but I knew he was there. I didn't know who he was, I didn't know how my wife had found him, but I knew he was waiting, most certainly with a hard-on, for me to be a slut. So I simply pointed my face straight-ahead and opened my mouth.

'Oh, yes baby. That's it. Be my little slut. Oh, yes. Oh, yes.'

Then her demeanor switched back, and she immediately took control again. 'It looks like the little slut is ready.'

He was still there, and he was still hard. I felt his cock brush my lips, and I reached forward with my mouth to close the deal before I had a chance to change my mind. He had other plans, however. Now that he was in control, he wanted to tease me. He rubbed his hard cock all over my face, and avoided every effort by me to get my mouth on it. It was clear his cock was as big as mine, and that excited me more, fueling my efforts. But he wouldn't give in.

At best I could get the head of his cock against my lips, and touch the tip with my tongue. This went on for a while, and my frustration level grew. Finally he was holding still directly in front of me, and with my extended tongue I could feel the outline of his mushroom head. My wife was breathing heavily into my ear as I tried to hook the tip of my tongue under the edge of the head and pull it to my mouth.

'Please. Let me suck your cock. Please. I need it.'

That was all he needed, to hear me beg. My humiliation spurred him on, and he grabbed either side of my head and simply slid his hard cock into my mouth. Deeper and deeper it went, until it hit the back of my throat. My lips closed around it with greed, and I let out a low, long groan of satisfaction. He held it there, and my tongue did a quick exploration. It was certainly as long as mine, but thicker, judging from the feel of it. It wasn't as thick as the rubber cock had been, which actually made it a more comfortable fit.

What really stood out was the heat. All the toys my wife had used on my mouth over the years were cold. His cock was hot, very hot, and it was intoxicating to feel another man's heat in my mouth. My wife was at my ear, "Oh my God, you little slut. Oh, my God.' I could feel my cheeks hollow out as I sucked deeply. This was good, and I knew this memory would be permanently burned into my consciousness.

He started to slide back out, and gave a sharp jump when I caught him with a tooth. Thus

I learned my first lesson of cock sucking, that the dildos and rubber cocks could never teach me. Be careful with the teeth. He paused for a moment, then slid the rest of the way out, then back in. It was incredible. He then pulled halfway out, and I opened my mouth wide, letting him simply lay on my tongue. I could feel the energy in him pulsing in his cock head, as I felt my wife move around to get a look.

'You little slut. You don't know how much you turn me on. Love that cock. Suck it for me slut. Show me had bad you've wanted this. Show me how hard it was to wait so many years to do what you knew you wanted, what you knew you were made to do.'

My mouth closed around him, and I tried my best to put on a show. My ass was still high and full of vibrating dildo. The nylons were silky as I squirmed on the sheets. My mouth was stretched around a big, hot cock, and I loved it. It was pure sensory overload, and as I felt my wife get up I wondered why I had ever resisted. I could hear her messing with the video camera and I had no doubt that a close-up of me with a face full of real man meat was being preserved on tape. Then I felt her get on the bed, and then straddle my back. She planted her pussy on my lower back, and I could feel her wetness. Then she pressed her breasts against my shoulder blades as she leaned into my ear from behind.

'That's it slut. Suck that hard dick. It looks so incredible in your mouth. Suck it, slut.

Show me how bad you've wanted this. Show him what a good little slut you are.'

I sucked wildly as she kept the running commentary going.

'That's good, that's so good slut. Finally, a big hard cock in your virgin mouth. I've waited so long. You're mine slut. Now you'll do whatever I say. Now I know you have no limits. Your life is forever changed. Suck it, slut. Suck it for me.'

She ground her pussy into my back and her arousal was affecting her deeply, and she alternated between urging me own and animalistic grunts. He had started fucking my face with a steady rhythm, holding me head steady in both hands, and I offered him a willing, unresisting mouth. His intensity was building, and he was no longer concerned about my comfort, as his big dick slammed into my throat opening. I was new to this, and it was hard not to gag as tears once again welled up under the velvet, but I offered no resistance.

I wanted to be used. My body went slack under my slithering wife, and I let him use my mouth for his pleasure. Her fingers came around on either side of me face to my lips, and she felt the hard cock pummeling in and out of my mouth.

'That's so good slut. Let him have you. Serve him. Serve him, slut. Oh, God that cock in your mouth is so beautiful. Take him, slut, let him use your mouth.'

Her breathing was coming up short now. 'I can feel it slut, I can feel his cock fucking your face.'

With that, she erupted in orgasm, rubbing along my back with abandon as she kissed the side of my face and reached under me to pull at my nipples. I was vaguely aware of the discomfort of my body caused by my position, accented by her weight suddenly collapsing on me, but I remained focused on the hard cock working back and forth in my mouth. My stud was now breathing rapidly himself, pulling his hard cock completely out of my mouth before slamming back in to the willing hole, and his grip in my hair was tightening.

I was getting the hang of this, and now I could feel the firmness of his belly against my nose every stroke as he slammed his cock all the way into my mouth. The feel of his pubic hair on the underside of my nose gave me a perverted sense of pride, and I tried to relax even more as this assault on my face picked up in tempo.

He was beyond caring about me; I was just a warm, wet hole to use. He was slamming into me almost viciously, and I offered only willingness in return. I could not even imagine being used like this, and it turned me on. I knew I was now totally hooked on abuse and humiliation, more than I ever thought before, and this was the ultimate experience.

My wife was back at my ear, urging me on. 'You've got him all, slut. Every last inch. I don't even think I could do that, slut. You're incredible. Wait until you see this video, you're incredible. You're not going to believe it. Oh my God, slut. Suck him, suck him. Let him use you.'

Let him I did. He started to moan, to which she said, 'Here it comes, slut. The moment you've been waiting for. Suck him dry. Get ready. Get ready. You're going to love this. You were made to do this. Look at you go, slut. Oh God, why did we wait so long.'

His moans became a single, low noise. He was now pulling my hair and ears painfully.

His cock was moving back and forth very rapidly, going all the way in, then all the way out. He had his rhythm set, and he wasn't letting up. Sweat dripped onto the top of my head and splashed onto my shoulders. My lips were sore, my tongue was simply trying to stay out of the way, and my throat was open as I applied a continuous suction while breathing noisily through my nose. I knew a guy could swell before he comes, and for the first time I felt it with my mouth. I almost quit breathing.

Then with a cry, he shoved his cock all the way in. The head was in my throat, his pubic hair was smashed against my nose, and I experienced the incredible sensation of his cock pumping cum down my throat. With his cock buried so deep, swallowing was not an option, it just happened. Over and over he pumped as he held my head against his belly, and his cock seemed to have a life of it's own as it pulsed over and over in my mouth.

Gradually he came down, and as he settled back to the floor I realized he had been up on his toes. His hot cock was still twitching, but already I could tell some of the stiffness was fading, though it remained an impressive mouthful.

He released his grip on my hair and ears, and the relief I felt brought with it the surprise of pain I was not even aware of. He pulled partially back, and let his cock head lay on my tongue. My willing mouth was held open, and I squirmed against the buzzing in my ass, wishing once again that I could get some friction against my own throbbing cock. As he breathing leveled off, his cock continued to leak cum onto my tongue, giving me the first real taste of it. The taste excited me, and I held my mouth in the open position as my wife moved around in front to see.

'Did you like that, slut?'

All I could do was nod as I began to lovingly work his softening cock in my mouth. My mouth was sore, but I didn't want to lose it. It had all ended to quickly for me, I realized.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.