Seduced Into Submission - Cover

Seduced Into Submission

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He makes it easy for her to submit to His control and realize her submissiveness

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub  

You were standing in the middle of the room as I walked up behind you. I stood, silently for a moment.

"Don't move or say anything."

You were still and quiet. My hands reached for you and began to gently caress your shoulders. My hands pressed into your shoulder bones as my thumbs circled into your muscle.

I saw your head tilt slightly as I continued my deep massage. I slowly moved to your neck. Both hands flexed and worked on you.

My thumbs still pressed and circled into you as my hands moved under your chin and I tenderly caressed under your jaw, raising your head up and then relaxing you as I moved them away.

My hands moved slowly out to your shoulders and then moved back to the center of your back. I pressed my thumbs into your spine, working against your tension a little at a time, then moving down until I reached your waist.

Then I moved from your spine out in circular wiping motions. My hands were flat and the palms pressed into your flesh as I fanned all over your back.

I slid my hands up your sides under your armpits while being careful not to tickle you. I resumed my circular massages across your back and felt your muscles relaxing as I continued my work.

I paused for a moment to let the feeling return to my hands and fingers and as I waited, I undid your top and pulled it down so that it fell below your shoulders.

Your breasts held your top up, but the top half of your back was exposed. I leaned down and begin to kiss your flesh. Soon, little wet kisses and suckings covered your back.

I was in no hurry as I kissed and sucked and licked your skin. My hands moved ahead of my lips and mouth, caressing and touching you as if in preparation for my mouth or maybe just leading the way, or perhaps because I felt the overwhelming need to touch you and to feel your flesh under my hands.

Whatever the motivation, I kept plying and caressing your tissue. My mind was lost to everything else except you.

I reached around you and cupped your breasts in my hands. They were heavy and filled my hands easily. I squeezed and molded them and pulled you back against me.

I leaned down and sucked your ear lobes and your neck and then your cheeks. I saw the wetness of the kisses that I left on your skin. I wanted to cover your entire body with them.

My fingers teased your nipples, which poked up thru your top and served to hold it up. I deliberately left your clothing intact and relished this moment of almost-innocent touches, but I couldn't stop myself, and I soon pulled your top down to your waist and I lifted your breasts up in my hands.

I fondled them and felt the mass and shapes. I closed my eyes as I played to heighten my senses of them.

My concentration was fixed and focused on your breasts as I continued my touches. You leaned your head back as you relaxed in my hands. I heard your sighs, deep and coarse, as you felt the electricity shooting down from your bosom into your lower stomach.

Your responses provoked me and I squeezed harder and more urgently and soon my hands frantically pawed at your breasts as my thumbs and fingers rolled your nipples back and forth.

Then they gripped your nipples simultaneously and as if choreographed, pinched and pulled your stiff nipples. I felt them hard and erect as I pinched even harder, wondering how much you could stand and how much you wanted yet.

My pinches and pulls were eagerly welcomed as you rolled your head and leaned to me. Your mouth was open and hungry as I turned to you. Your lips were wet and hot and we kissed violently, as if we were dying without a kiss.

My fingers and thumbs pulled harder, and when I saw that excited you more, I slapped your nipples and spanked your breasts with the palm of my hands. I brushed the edge of my hands roughly across your nipples and felt them bend as I drug over them. Each new abuse caused you to shake and moan.

I released you and moved in front of you. I stared at you. Your face was flushed and your breasts pinkish. Your nipples and areola were dark, almost red.

I looked into your eyes and deliberately pulled your nipples. Your eyes were wet and glazed looking as you attempted to stare back, but they closed as I leaned down and bit your right nipple. I looked up as I held it between my teeth and saw you rocking your head from side to side.

I released that nipple and bit the other nipple as well and then moved from one to the other, biting and flicking with my tongue. I Sucked your nipples hard and scraped my teeth across them as you groaned and tried to stay still.

My heart raced at the pleasure I got from using you, but I knew your heart was racing also as you gave yourself to my pleasure.

I raised up and removed my hands. You opened your eyes and looked at me, waiting for my next move. I started unfastening your pants and I lowered them to the floor, leaving you standing in your panties and your disheveled top.

I removed the top and threw it on the floor. I helped you step out of your pants.

I stood back and looked at you. I could see your panties were wet. I reached down and slid my fingers between your legs and felt the wetness that soaked through your silky underwear.

I rubbed my fingers between your lips and when they were wet, I sucked the juices off of them. I rubbed again and then put my fingers to your lips and let you taste that delicious nectar.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.