Words Made Flesh - Cover

Words Made Flesh

Copyright© 2006 by Julia Winters

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two lesbians decided to bring a third woman into their bed, as well as into their hearts. A fascination with controversial porn brings them together, but will jealousy and past lovers tear them apart?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish  

It was the kind of safe, boring neighborhood that you might see in early movies. When walking down its sidewalks, one would immediately notice two distinct characteristics; well-kept yards and quiet ambience. Scattered chirps came from birds that were invisible among trees. Every lawn was a healthy shade of green. Walkways had no fallen leaves, as if the wind itself had swept them back under the trees from which they came.

Strolling up one of these walkways was Sophia, a college girl in her early twenties with jet black hair and eyeliner to match. Though her breasts were nothing to pity, the pale orange blouse that she chose to wore was just a little to loose to bring any one's attention to that fact. Besides, she was more than a little self conscious about her weight; she knew she was by no means obese, but neither could she look into a mirror without critiquing her image almost fanatically. The black miniskirt, however, was quite flattering against her flawlessly pale skin.

Sophia walked up to the door with a stride that was unsure of whether it wanted to profess excitement or nervousness. She did her best to suppress her giddiness at seeing Amelia before knocking briskly on the door. She paused, silently arguing with herself over whether she should first present herself with or without her sunglasses, then tried knocking again. Amelia was expecting a call from her, so surely she'd be home. After another pause, Sophia shrugged her shoulders and tried the doorknob. It turned without effort. She took an obligatory moment to consider that what she was doing may be considered intrusive, but then shrugged that off, too.

"Hello?" She half spoke, half whispered into the empty room. Why was she being quiet? Quite simply, there was a sound of running water coming from the master bathroom. A whispered announcement of her presence satisfied both that criteria of having good manners, while not spoiling her chance to see her dear Amelia bathing nude. Her miniskirt barely even moved when she began to walk slowly towards the back of the house.

"I beg of you to speed your demonstrations, Madame, for I can no longer restrain myself; I'll discharge despite my efforts, and this redoubtable member, reduced to nothing, will be unable to aid your lessons"

These words were barely audible over the running water coming from the master bathroom. Sophia was unsure of whether it would be wise to continue creeping forward; what if she was caught? How would she explain herself? Was it possible to feign innocence while looking so flushed? However, a moment of pondering left her with logic to combat such fears; namely, there was little chance that someone who was reading to herself in a small room with a rather loud faucet running would hear her footsteps on the carpet. With this comforting thought, she continued forward.

"Ah, by God!"

The voice suddenly became more animated, causing Sophia to pause and recapture the logic behind her confidence. She continued still.

"What fullness of flesh and what coolness, what stunning elegance! Never have I seen one lovelier!"

She was now in front of the bathroom door that was partly open. This allowed her to see through the opening between the wall and the door itself. What she saw caused her to gasp, although her lips caught the gust of air before it could escape her lips. There was Estelle in the tub, her brunette hair clinging wetly to her bare chest. She held a book well above the water and was reading from it. The sight of her luscious breasts were enough to make any woman or man catch their breath, but this is not what startled her so. A head rested on her lap! A head that was attached to the most beautiful body that nature could have ever dreamed of creating - Amelia!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.