Wild Cards 2 - Cover

Wild Cards 2

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It has been years since it all began and now Anthony finds his new family in danger by the vampires he has been hunting while a war is brewing between many powerful factions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Pregnancy  

A plane landed at a private airfield. Twelve well dressed figures stepped off the aircraft. These were the individuals who made up the Vampire Council. For the first time in their existence they had come to L.A. to lead their war against those who threatened them. Waiting near the plane were guards standing at the ready. The head of the council Catherine Olestra noticed a lone figure outside the gate. Two more joined him then two more after them.

Fifty guards that were waiting had noticed them as well. Armed with specialized firearms designed for silver bullets they sent a small group to check it out believing they might possibly be werewolves. The first figure leapt over the gate with ease catching them by surprise. Charging toward them he suddenly disappeared. Turning to look behind them the ten men saw Anthony just stand there. That is when they were hit from behind all of the guards had paid so much attention to this one individual they had not bothered to pay attention to the others. Dressed in cloaks with hoods that hid their faces, these strangers attacked with tooth and nail ripping the guards to pieces before half of them could even turn around. Anthony himself finished the rest that remained. Reaching out with his mind he made a crushing motion focusing on the remaining vampire. The male guards dropped to their knees, blood pouring from their eyes, mouths, and ears. None could lift a finger or do anything but die groaning in horrible agony. Turning his attention to the rest Anthony said, "You would do well to bow before your king or suffer their fate." Nikoli Kostov second only to Catherine herself in the Council said, "How do we..." Before he could finish his sentence Nikoli gripped his chest his face contorted in pain. "I'm sorry were you about to saying something? Where are my manners? Please continue." Anthony said. Try as he might Nikoli was in too much pain to say anything as he crumbled to the ground. Looking at him Anthony said, "You no longer have anything to say? Fine then allow me to respond to your comment. My name is Anthony and I am your sovereign ruler. I killed Amek, I share his bloodline and because of these things I took his place. Now you are connected to me. You live or die by my will, and if I die you all die. With that said you may rise." The crushing grip on his heart quickly released itself and Nikoli scrambled behind Catherine as if to hide himself from further harm. Taking a moment to collect herself Catherine said, "What does your lordship require of his faithful subject?"

"For starters this feuding amongst yourselves must stop. You have enough problems now rather than adding to them. I have spoken with Katrina head of the Werewolves and have given her ultimatum. If she refuses to accept peace I will deal with her myself. You are not to get involved. Thirdly you will work with Santiago's people, because all of you are at risk now. Your job is to prepare for the other two enemies the Huntsmen, and those I once created to hunt you." Anthony said. Bowing humbly Catherine said, "Your lordship will have to forgive by impertinence but aren't the ones here with you now among these new ones?"

"They are of a different breed, an improvement over the old. You should know that if you fail to obey my instructions they can each finish you off on their own without needing any help from me." Anthony said. Bowing again Catherine said, "Then we shall do as the King asks and await further instructions." Flashing his teeth and enjoying the reaction of fear it got as he saw Nikoli cringe in terror. He was impressed to note Catherine seemed to remain outwardly calm hiding her fear. Despite himself he liked her. Focusing his attention on her Anthony said, "It is good that we understand each other. I am certain that Santiago will greatly appreciate your assistance." Turning away he left the hooded figures following his lead. When he was sure Anthony was gone Nikoli said, "What should we do?" Looking at him as if he was stupid Catherine said, "Exactly as he purposed. We had enough trouble with Queen Nemiah and that was before the threat of open war. None of the other houses will dare stand against Anthony now that he is king and has accepted leadership of our kind. Like he said we live or die by his will. Amek held the same threat over our heads when we displeased him. One fool tried to harm Amek and he actually let him do it to prove a point. I spent years recovering from that idiot setting fire to Amek's crypt. I would have killed the fool myself if Amek had not done it first. Amek healed in less than day leaving the rest of us to suffer through the pain of our burns healing at a much slower pace. The Council was created to make sure that we were united in whatever we did. Never again would one of us be allowed to threaten the lives of the rest.

Now this new king says we must fight alongside Santiago then that is what we must do. The choice is clear. Whether we like it or not Nikoli we are facing possible extinction. Save for the original creatures Anthony made the rest seemed bent on our destruction if given a chance. Would you now seek to double cross our would-be savior?"

"How do you know he does not plan to kill us in the end?" Nikoli asked. "Because if he wanted to do so Anthony could kill us now with only a thought that's how I know. He does not even need to be near us. He can choose to do it from any part of the world at his leisure and he obviously knows that. Now quit your whining and help or you might as well look for the nearest Werewolf and ask him to just kill you now and be done with it. It would be a lot quicker than when they come looking for you. " Catherine said. Taking this thought into consideration Nikoli quickly rushed to keep up as they head to the waiting limousines. Catherine had always despised Nikoli but he had his uses. One could always trust Nikoli to protect his own life, and he always managed to acquire the resources and support of the other council members to do just that. If it were not for that the sniveling little weasel would have been killed long ago, probably by a little "accident" like the one that happened to the former head of the council. Pelius had refused to step down so Catherine had arranged to have him killed. Amek had been pleased by the method that she had used to handle the situation and was the only one who knew for certain that Catherine had ordered it. The others suspected she had played a part in his death but none had managed to dig up any proof. Catherine had become very adept at covering her tracks. As a result Amek sponsored her rise to power making her second only to him and his queen.

Catherine had learned to be calm under pressure. Loosing one's head did little to help solve the problem. Now she must lead by example and keep the great Vampire houses in line. Strangely for the first time she trusted someone and did not mind working for this new king. Anthony seemed more trustworthy than Amek. The old king had gotten into the habit switching his support when he sensed weakens. What evidence they had managed to collect suggested that he was willing to fight to protect his family. It was for this reason the other council members had voted to set the trap of threatening his family to bring him to L.A. Catherine had refused to sign the order hiding behind the excuse that it might earn his wrath if he found out who had given the order and she did not wish to invite his wrath. The real reason was that Catherine had a small weakness: family. It was a weakness her sire Pelius had made sure to remove because of the threat they represented. As long as they lived they would warm Catherine's soul when Pelius believed she should be cold-hearted to survive. He had groomed her to be a fellow council member and follower. Unfortunately for him Catherine had never forgotten the killing of her children and husband, all that she had left in those days. Now she was alone with nothing to fear. Pelius' death had brought little comfort to her hollow heart. Now seeing a king that would fight for those of his line brought new life to her heart. She remembered what it was like to feel such a feeling and now she closed her eyes enjoying the moment. For the first time in centuries Catherine felt tears run down her face. The tears of blood trickled down her face leaving wet trails down her cheeks, ending at her chin before dripping to the ground. That night when all was in order she visited her knew monarch finding him on the rooftops of the city. It was not the largest of the apartment buildings, but it had a great view. Facing away from her as he gazed at the streets below Anthony said, "Why have you come council member?" Walking closer Catherine said, "I failed to introduce myself. My name is Catherine Olestra. I am the head the Council." Lowering head and eyes in difference towards him Catherine continued saying, "May I ask a question of your lordship?" This question raised Anthony's curiosity. "Ask your question Catherine." Anthony said.

"I sense a shadow upon your soul. It has only appeared recently. May I ask the cause of this change?" Catherine asked. Raising an eyebrow Anthony said, "What change are you referring to?" Looking into Anthony's eyes Catherine said, "Since I was first bitten I have had the ability to sense changes in others. It took time to develop it and at first I was not sure what I was experiencing, but I have found it quite useful in the past. I sense such a shadow on your soul. You now stand deep in the shadows gaining strength from them for the first time. Never before have you ventured so far into the darkness. The queen has not been the only one watching you."

"It seems I have many women interested in me these days." Anthony said. "Is it a thought that distresses you?" Catherine said. Looking at her more closely Anthony saw an attractive blonde woman with beautiful deep blue eyes. Leaning forward he sniffed her neck inhaling her scent. He smelled the pheromones that seemed so faint yet showed her sexual attraction to him. Leaning back and taking in her flushed face Anthony said, "Actually I find it alluring. My strength grows each day and night. I have now begun to take powers for my own that I could have never dreamed of before this moment. Would you like to taste it or perhaps share in it? Together we may become stronger and help to hold back our enemies."

Anthony offered her his hand and Catherine took it freely. The dream he offered her spoke to her aching soul. With a touch of his hand new strength flowed through her limbs and her body changed to become more like his. When at last the transformation was finished Anthony showed Catherine her future, warning her of its dangers. "In this new body you will be better prepared, but now you still must be cautious. Many perils still remain in your path." Anthony said. "I understand sire." Catherine replied.

"Do not refer to me in that term while we are in private. I find it unnecessary, and unwanted. I require a confidant Catherine. I need someone to speak my mind to and to be my companion in more ways than one. The other women in my life have a personal stake in this. You on the other hand have no family or personal hatred against the other sides in the coming war. In truth Catherine I too have watched you as well. I already knew your name before we met, but I must admit I only knew your history. You intelligent and calculating the perfect villain. It is that quality that I am interested in. Like me you chose to remove obstacles when it suited us, and both involved issues with our families. You can teach me many things, and provide me the support I need to accomplish the goal I seek to attain: the peaceful settlement of this conflict." Anthony said.

"Why do you seek peace Anthony? You could eliminate your enemies easily, the Vampires at the very least with a thought. We are your enemies after all." Catherine suggested." Grasping her shoulders Anthony pulled her in close. "You are not my enemy Catherine. We are now more alike you and I. If you wish I can provide you with something no vampire could ever hope for: a human child."

The shock registered clearly on Catherine's face as she said, "How is that possible?" His left hand straying to her belly Anthony replied, "Whatever blood runs through veins I have the power to recreate." A hope arose in Catherine's soul describing a secret wish. "Could you make me human again, like the child you would offer me?"

This greatly interested Anthony and he became curious and he said, "I offer you power and immortality and you ask to return to the life of a mortal." Looking away believing he was denying her request, "I sorry I shouldn't have expected you to understand. Forgive my foolishness." Gently grasping her chin and lifting it so she looked up at him Anthony replied, "On the contrary I understand that all too well. I myself have wished for such a thing many times, and I would be glad to offer it to you, now that I have that I have the power to do so. I should warn you that this will not be easy for you. I imagine it has been some time since you birthed a child having not lived as a human for many years. Blood is not an ideal nutrition babies."

Smiling Catherine said, "I think I remember what it was like. When was this supposed to happen?" It was then that she noticed a mischievous smile appear on Anthony's face. "Now?" Catherine asked surprised. "I find the sight of you in this light to be quite lovely." Anthony said. "You'll have to try a little harder then just to call me pretty to get me in the mood." Catherine said. Leaning forward he kissed her passionately and deeply. Already she could feel the change occur and the powers she had once had drain away only to be replaced by a sense of wholeness that she had not felt in a long time. Catherine knew without being told she was indeed human again. When he broke the kiss Catherine was flushed and breathing heavy. Her lungs unaccustomed to breathing were now gulping in air. Calming herself Catherine said, "That's much better." The second kiss was followed by Anthony lifting her up into his arms and carrying her off to secluded place where they would be less exposed. Anthony had found many abandoned buildings or ways to access building with nice rooms. He chose the latter of the two. Leaping from roof to roof he made his way to a nearby apartment. Making the final leap he crossed the flat roof with its many chimneys and saw the roof access into the building. Sometimes this door was locked but most of the time it wasn't. There was little risk of someone sneaking in this way. The nearest building was too far away for a human to leap or cross the gap by normal means. That night the door was unlocked as he turned the knob after setting Catherine down. Opening the door he waited for Catherine to enter first. They found an empty room where the door swung open at Anthony's command.

Katrina arrived at her warehouse where the werewolves were supposed to meet. It was just after nightfall, and she was the last to arrive. She made her case to the others trying to turn them from the path of war. Taulus and a few others were prepared to join her but the rest baulked. Drake was unprepared to give up his quest for vengeance. The vampires had slain his mate and their child just as they had hers. Drake was the greatest of their fighters and held great influence. Time and time again Katrina had counted on his strength to turn the tide in battle against their mortal enemies. Now they were at odds and he refused to back down. Only old feelings of obligation caused him to hesitate in taking her life and removing her as an obstacle to his revenge. It was then that the servants of Anthony struck. Turning off the lights in the warehouse they attacked with silver arrows fired from bows and crossbows. Under this hail the rebelling werewolves were forced to seek cover. Using the protective screen others of his servants led Katrina and the loyal werewolves away. When it was all over a few rebels lay dead and Queen Katrina had escaped.

Hearing one of his servants approach Anthony arose from his bed where Catherine still slept soundly. "She is safe?" Anthony whispered. The servant nodded in reply. "Good keep her safe and get her out of the city the same goes with Queen Nemiah, and Catherine. Take each to a different city. You may choose which with the exception of Catherine. She shall be taken to San Diego. Catherine will remain safe enough there. May sure to transport them separately and keep them out of sight from each other, I wish no one else to know of their movements. After they reach their destination you will watch over them. " Anthony said. "And your daughter?" The servant said. "I will deal with her and my grandson myself. Keep to your duties." Bowing the servant left to give his masters orders to the others.

Samantha was playing with her son shaking a rattle for his enjoyment. She felt her father's sudden presence rather than hear him. "Much has changed in such a short time. What has happened to my father that he would become a villain?" Samantha said without looking at him. "He found himself facing a dilemma: How does hero do something only a villain can do? The answer is he can't. Heroes are limited by their good nature and high morals. A villain on the other hand has no such reservations. He can do what a hero can not, that is why I have made this choice, and that is why my dear daughter I need you." Anthony replied walking up to her. Turning and looking at him Samantha said, "So I can become a villain like you?"

Chuckling Anthony said, "On the contrary Samantha I need you to be yourself: the hero. Even when you began to change you never allowed it to totally consume you. You my daughter are inherently good. It will be through your heroism that our family's future will eventually depend after I have finished my task. You now have three siblings waiting to be born. Nemiah Queen of the Vampires carries one, the second is Katrina who was Queen of the Werewolves and last but not least Catherine head of the Vampire Council. Being the eldest of my children your siblings will look to you for guidance. Two of them will rule the Vampire and Werewolf nations. You will rule my original blood drinkers. The new ones I have made I alone may command, but do not worry they will protect all my children including you." Tucking her baby in Samantha asked, "And what of this third child? What shall be its place be in your vision of the future?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.