Wild Cards 2 - Cover

Wild Cards 2

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It has been years since it all began and now Anthony finds his new family in danger by the vampires he has been hunting while a war is brewing between many powerful factions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Pregnancy  

During one of these patrols he happened upon a creature that he had only read about in fairy tales: A werewolf. The beast had just finished off a vampire as he came upon a dark alley. The vampire had been trapped at the back of the alley unable to escape. The vampire's body had mauled heavily and he was obviously dead. It was the scent of the vampire's blood that had led Anthony to this place. He dropped into unaware of the danger that lurked there in the darkness. The werewolf had remained motionless no doubt hearing his approach before he became aware of it. As he landed in a crouch it attacked. Anthony cursed his recklessness. If he had paid more attention he would have noticed the beast. Now it had the advantage of surprise and he was within easy striking distance. Its jaws clamped down on his arm meaning to rip it off. Biting his attacker's snout he caught it by surprise causing it to let go as it yelped pawing its face. Using the opportunity that had presented itself as it turned away trying to shake off the pain, he leapt on its back biting it and drank of its blood. Its strength mixed with his giving him the edge he needed his wounds quickly healed and he began to feel stronger. Landing on his feet as he was tossed free he leapt onto the fire escape above. When the werewolf tried to follow his sharp fingernails drew blood as he sliced into its face barely missing its eyes. Howling in pain the beast fell to the pavement below blinded by its own blood. Leaping up yet again he caught the edge of the roof and pulled himself up easily. Grasping a brick chimney he ripped it from its purchase still feeling the power of the werewolf's blood coursing through his veins. Carrying it to the edge he threw it down into the alley below. A shower of brick and mortar struck the werewolf burying it underneath. Anthony was about to leave believing his enemy dead and defeated when heard the groaning of a woman. Stepping to the edge he looked down into the alley. Barely sticking out of the rumble was a human hand. Leaping down so as to not land on the pile he made his way to the hand. Her fingers were barely moving but she was still alive. Digging through the rumble with his hands he unburied the naked form of a young woman. Wrapping her in his trench coat he started to leave the alley and noticed clothes and a wallet to his left on the ground. He had no doubt that these were her clothes. Her picture in the wallet he found during his search of the pockets only served to confirm this. The unlucky vampire had no doubt fallen into a trap she had set. Anthony himself had barely escaped. Life as it seemed was getting more difficult. Using her address on the front of her driver's license he found her home address near the docks. Setting her down on a couch he looked around. The outside might have been an old warehouse but the inside was very nice living quarters. This woman whoever she was living it up.

Anthony felt a high he had not felt before as he stood there in the middle of the room. He had trouble focusing as the world spun around him and his body began to burn up. Ripping off his clothes he tried desperately to cool himself. The werewolf's blood was like a drug and he became delirious with its power. Time and the world around him faded into the background and he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. Suddenly pain twisted through his body as his muscles spasmed and relaxed then spasmed again and, his bones began to set themselves into new positions. Hair began to sprout out of his skin until he had a thick fur coat covering him. A mirror that hung in the bathroom showed his wolf like features. They were the same features he had seen in Katrina earlier before she changed into her human form. With a degree of mental effort he changed back to human form picturing what he had looked like before the change. Covered in sweat he looked at the woman to see if she was awake. She still seemed to be fast asleep on the couch. Retrieving her wallet from the pocket in his overcoat he put it back in her pant's pocket. As he tried to rise again he found he did not have the strength the pain and exhaustion weighing down his shoulders. His eyes closed a he passed out on the floor falling into a deep sleep.

When he awoke Katrina was standing over him. "How is it that you are not dead? No vampire can survive after drinking the blood of a werewolf." Katrina said studying him. Rising to a sitting position he said, "While I might share a number of their chromosomes we are not the same. I was made to kill them. I am something different than either of your species." Looking into his eyes Katrina saw his sincerity and knew there was truth in his words.

"How were you made then?" Katrina asked. She could not help her curiosity. His honesty surprised her as well as his mercy. Normally her enemies would be ready to kill her if they had the opportunity he had been given last night, granted that was the first time it had actually happened to her but still she was curious why this man had not. When he told her how he was made she was shocked, and yet as she thought about it more and more it made sense. Looking at him considering all these facts she found him quite attractive. He was after all not really a vampire and he had shown great ability in their confrontation last night. It had been sometime since Katrina had been bested. Only her first mate Lucius had been able to do so and with a lot more trouble then this one. If nothing else he could prove amusing. As she drew close Katrina heard his heart beat increase. His recent change had made his mind and body more susceptible to her and her charms. His body surged with adrenaline and new pheromones began to be produce. When Katrina sniffed the air her body grew more excited. For werewolves scent was very important, it told others of their place in the hierarchy in the pack and promoted them to possible mates. Anthony's scent showed him to be a powerful alpha male the rarest and strongest of their males. Never before had she smelt something so exhilarating. Her body and mind were going wild with her desire to touch him and feel his well-muscled form against hers.

Like a wild animal she leapt forward like a predator on its quarry, and planted a kiss on his lips as he fell backwards from his sitting position. His urgency driven by some insatiable need quickly matched hers as they rolled around on the floor. Katrina closed her eyes enjoying his kisses as he pressed her to the floor using the full weight of his body. When it was over she lay exhausted and trembling but she had little time to recuperate as she saw the look in his eyes again. When Anthony finally left her she lay passed out on the bed her naked body laying underneath the covers a great smile of satisfaction on her face. Anthony felt more invigorated than he had in his entire life. Perhaps now with this new blood mixed into his veins a balance could exist. Maybe he could finally find peace with himself and live a more normal life. Desperately he clung to this hope praying to God that it could be so.

Heading back into to city Anthony decided to test out some of his new abilities. Focusing the image of a wolf he changed before wandering the streets. In this form he found that he still was able to think like his former self but still have the advantages of that his wolf-form could offer. As he rounded one corner he sensed a familiar presence; it was Leah and he sensed she was in danger. When he found her she was surrounded by four vampire as they began to close in on her. Outnumbered Leah was forced into a defensive position as she backed into the alley. None of the vampire noticed Anthony so he was able to approach without warning and attack one of them from behind aiming for the back of his neck. Leaping he sunk his teeth into one of the vampires bringing him to the ground and breaking his neck. The rest now alerted to his presence whirled around one hissed as Anthony attacked snarling loudly. Ripping his throat out with his teeth Anthony turned to face the others. One of them drew a large knife and while the other used a large metal pipe to attack him from two sides as Anthony tried to get his bearings. The pipe smashed for his head forcing him to dodge but Anthony unknowingly dodged right into the path of the stabbing knife. Yelping Anthony bit into the still outstretched arm of the vampire who had wounded him. Biting into his face Anthony clamped down breaking the vampire's face and ripping off the skin. Blood and gore where exposed as the vampire lay bleeding to death groaning in agony before meeting his end. The last one was finished off by Leah as he focused on the wounded wolf readying his next swing. Grabbing a broken piece of wood she found on the ground Leah stabbed him in the back.

The knife was still stuck in Anthony's side as he tried to remove it tired of the pain it was causing him. During one of those tries a sharp stab of pain from his efforts caused him to lose consciousness and the world became dim. Anthony awoke in an all too-familiar surroundings. Looking down at himself he saw that he was now in human form again, his wound had been bandaged expertly by caring hands. It was late evening already so he must have slept through most of the following day. He heard Leah's footsteps as she approached the guest room he had been staying in. Changing back into his wolf form he laid down, trying to act like he was still resting. Opening the Leah entered the room. Kneeling down she was dressed in a gray t-shirt and a pair of sweats with fluffy white bunny slippers. Peaking through slitted eyelids Anthony was glad his current form didn't allow him to chuckle or smile at this image of Leah. Leaning closer Leah smiled saying, "You're a sneaky rascal peaking like that." Anthony knowing he had been caught red handed opened his eyes fully. Getting up slowly he sat on his hind legs looking up at her his tongue hanging out and his tail wagging. "I'm surprised you can get up at all. Here let me see how your wound is healing." Leah said moving to check the bandage. Anthony growled at her showing he did not like that idea. Slowly withdrawing Leah chuckled saying, "Okay I guess you don't want your wound messed with just like my old dog Max. He was the same way. One day we were hunting when a bear attacked. Max as aggressive and protective as he was attacked the bear when it threatened me. He managed to keep the old bear busy until my dad sighted the bear with his gun and fired killing it, but not before Max had taken some licks in the scrape. I remember him snapping and growling at dad every time one of those scratches were touched. It got so bad that we had to put a makeshift muzzle on him using sheets and we tied his front paws together so he couldn't loosen it. He eventually got better but I never forgot what he did for me and always was there to give him a good scratch or feed him some of my table scraps when he wanted it. Come to think of it you are the spitting image of him. For a moment there in the alley I thought old Max had come back to help from the grave." Leah noticed Anthony's ears poke up when she mentioned the name Max. "Do you like that name boy? You want that to be your name?" Leah asked reaching out pet him. Anthony let her stroke him and he licked her hand before nuzzling up against her. Laughing Leah said, "In that case, Max it is then.Well you rest now boy and I'll be back soon."

Anthony waited until she left before leaving himself. Realizing he was now naked he decided to stay in his wolf-form until he was able to find his clothes not far from where he had found Leah. Putting them back on he made his way back to his daughter's apartment building, wanting to check in on her.

Samantha's apartment was on the third floor, but the elevator stopped on the second. When no one entered he grew interested but decided it must be a glitch and didn't step out to see the cause. The doors closed and he went up to Samantha's room. The following night he headed out on patrol and was turning a corner on a dark street when an invisible force lifted him off his feet and slammed him into the building behind him. Pressed against the wall he could hardly move when he heard a feminine voice, "Hello Anthony my name is Nemiah I have been waiting for you." Stepping into view a gorgeous Black haired woman dressed in a sports jacket and pants came into view. Her skin was a brown tan, though it was no doubt more pale now than it had been before she had been turned. Showing off her new clothes Nemiah posed for him. "Do you like it? I wanted to fit in more easily. I am not accustomed to such clothing, but I find these quite comfortable." Nemiah said turning around to show off him the back and more of her nice figure. "What do you want vampire?" Anthony asked. Nemiah frowned at his rudeness disliking it. "You needn't be so hostile. I have not come to harm you. I wanted to see you. I have studied you for some time even before you killed Amek. Actually you could say I have watched you since the day you were born. Quite frankly I expected more.

You managed to kill Amek yet you are trapped by the mind of one who could not defeat him. Perhaps it was simply brute force and luck that allowed you to accomplish what so many others failed to do." Nemiah said. In her overconfidence Nemiah strayed too close as taunted him. In a flash Anthony's right arm shot out breaking her concentration as he grabbed her, lifting her up he smashed her into the wall he had been pressed against only a moment before holding her there.

Anthony gave a low guttural growl as he held Nemiah up, her back pressed hard against the wall. His grip was like a vise allowing no escape. To his surprise Nemiah laughed. "You learn quickly my young believer. Such a powerful mind in such a fine specimen of a body." Her soft silky hands rubbed the length of the arm that held her. The touch thrilled him to his core. Anthony was shocked at the strength of how she had affected him and by her unusual behavior. He was now unsure of how to react and was now deeply confused. His mouth could not form any words as he stared at her speechless. Normally his enemies reacted with fear or open defiance perhaps even submission in the end not like this. He was unprepared for such a unusual reaction. Taking advantage of the possible opening Nemiah said, "You have defeated the strongest that the vampire race had to offer. None of us can destroy you for fear of wiping out the whole species."

"What are you babbling about and how do know so much about me?" Anthony asked regaining his composure. Smiling charmingly Nemiah said, "I would be happy to tell you more, but first I must humbly ask that you spare my life." Shaking her violently Anthony said with emphasis, "You are living on borrowed time vampire! Speak or suffer the consequences!"

"If you want my knowledge you have but two ways to do so. The first is to listen what I have to say. Something I am hardly inclined to do in this position. The second is to drain me of blood down to the last drop, but of course you won't do that." Nemiah said a smirk on her face. "What makes you so sure I won't choose the second option?" Anthony asked. Chuckling Nemiah replied, "You hate to drink blood. It was what caused you to leave the blood-drinkers you created, your adopted children and companions stolen from our very ranks. They not only kill vampires but drink their blood as well just as many of my kind do to humans. You could not stomach that so you left them." While her words ran true Anthony could not help but be infuriated by them. Nemiah continued not overly concerned with his apparent anger, "Strange is it not that you would defeat Amek and take his place of kingship. Now we are connected to you just as we were once connected to him. Some of us including myself longed for his death, but could not be the cause of it. In the end even if we could manage it we didn't for fear of killing all of us. Yes Anthony I know you for I have waited for you all my immortal life, ever since Amek forced me into this one. I live day by day by the blood of others, me the daughter of a respected priest of my tribe. Amek chose me because my innocence and beauty and enjoyed every moment of my corruption. I watched you grow up hoping you were the one to end it all. The others did not believe me but here you stand living and breathing when Amek's ashes are scattered across the earth. When you killed him you took his place in the great web. Now our survival depends on your continued existence. We are connected to you know, for better or for worse." Shaking her head Nemiah said, "But now a deeper threat looms even as those who share my belief grow number without the threat of Amek awakening and hunting us down a war is brewing. As much as I hated Amek I must admit he was feared and respected by his rivals. Now without him to protect us the Hunters and the Werewolf are rallying themselves to attack us. Are enemies perceive weakness and mean to finish us off once and for all. More and more vampires are moving here believing you can save them. They are desperate for your leadership even though you were once their enemy, and rightfully so. If both these enemies attack at once the vampire race will be wiped out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.