Is Enough Really Enough? - Cover

Is Enough Really Enough?

Copyright© 2006 by Blue88

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When enough is enough and a marriage broken, can there be a way back or is enough really enough.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Dr. Bernard Green walked wearily through his front door, exhausted after a day too long spent in listening to other people's problems, real or imagined. He again wondered why he choose this specialty and why he continued with it. If he was pressed for an answer, he would have realized that people and their aberrant behavior were a continued source of fascination for him.

All that aside, he was tired after an "emergency" call from a patient he had been seeing for years, despite attempt after attempt to convince her that there was little more he could do for her. This the reason for his late arrival at home. Well, at least he had the presence of mind to call his wife. He had also been wondering, after discovering later that day, why Arch had so suddenly decided to take a vacation. It was so unlike him to act so precipitately. He didn't get Arch's message until well into the afternoon.

"Hello, Dr. Shrink. Did you cure any loonies today?" laughed Debra as she rose from the living room chair and kissed him. "I held dinner for you, honey."

"Deb, please. You know how I hate when you call them that. These are decent people with real problems. Bernie protested.

"I know, dear. I'm sorry. Sometimes it's just easier to laugh them off, but I do know that your heart aches for so many of them." Debra held him close to her for a moment. "C'mon, big guy. Let's have some dinner and then I have a surprise for you. It'll give you a laugh."

They had a pleasant meal together, easily slipping into the their relatively new relationship of husband and wife. Bernie again just gazed at Debra, knowing how lucky he was to find such a beautiful and loving woman. After dinner he helped Debra with the dishes and they then took another glass of wine and relaxed in the living room. Debra then handed Bernie the Society section of the newspaper.

"Honey, take a look at this. I'm sure that your jaw will drop," Deb said with a grin as she handed him the paper.

Bernie's jaw did indeed drop as he saw the photograph and read the caption. He turned to his wife, "Deb, when the hell did this happen? I had no idea that Denise was even seeing anyone, let alone starting a relationship. Is this for real?"

Debra laughed at his question. "Not real, honey. The paper screwed up. Dee doesn't even know this guy, it was all just a mix-up. I called them earlier in the day, they will print a correction tomorrow."

Bernie became quiet and thoughtful for a moment. Debra noticed his the change in her husband and knew him well enough now to realize that he had something serious on his mind. "Okay, Bernie, what's up. Why the frown?"

Bernie looked up and hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Honey, Arch suddenly, almost without warning, left for an extended vacation today. He left a message for me but I didn't get it until later in the day. It really had me wondering, and now I think I know the reason for his decision."

Bernie paused, looking meaningfully at Deb. She looked at him wide-eyed, realizing the implication of what he had just said. "You actually think that Arch saw this and then ran? You really think that this picture precipitated this sudden "vacation?"

Bernie pondered the question for a moment and nodded his head. "Yeah, that's exactly what I believe. Look, Deb. Let's not kid ourselves. We both know that Arch is still deeply in love with Denise, but has refused, for over 3 years now, any communication with her. She can't get him to talk to her and he returns all of her letters unopened. I can just imagine how this information must have hit him."

"Bullshit, Bernie," Deb exploded. "We both know what Arch's problem is - it's his stupid pride. If he would just be reasonable, their relationship could have been salvaged, but he just refused any attempt. Bernie, we both see how Denise has changed. This whole mess, her stupid and very brief fling, as well as his heart attack has really changed Dee. You know that, honey - she's a different person now. This is the sister that I used to know and love, not the depressive and moody one she had become."

Bernie sat there shaking his head, disagreeing. "No, Deb. Denise is not the person you once knew, either when you were both young or during the last decade. The Denise of today is a different person, honey. No one can go through what she has experienced and be the same. I'm not really sure that Dee really knows who she yet. She's growing and learning. It's just a pity that Arch isn't here to guide her, but I suspect that your sister is a much wiser and much more mature person.

"As for Arch's pride, there may be some truth to that, but I suspect not much. You know that Arch is not a prideful person, he wouldn't let that interfere with what he thought he should do. It goes much deeper, Deb. You really have to give him credit for how he had tried to be there for Denise during all those years. He was kind, compassionate and totally empathetic. I believe that he just doesn't want to go through that trauma again - in fact, I believe those were his words, but I also strongly suspect that the news of Dee's "engagement" triggered his flight. Whether he knows it or not, he can't get over her and he's running. Damn, if only he had learned the truth, I'm certain that he'd still be here."

Bernie suddenly turned to his wife. "Deb, we have to find him, we have to find out where he's going. Arch is a very sensible and pragmatic person, I'm not afraid he'll do something stupid, but he's very vulnerable right now. I really have this feeling that he should be found and told the truth, and sooner rather than later."

Debra, now concerned, looked to her husband for guidance. "How, Bernie. How the hell do we track him down? I'm sure that he left no itinerary."

Bernie thought for a moment and then grinned. "It's good to have a lot of contacts, Deb. I think I know just who to call," as he reached for the phone.


Claudette Jourdan stood in front of the mirror in her hotel room, a frown on her face, wondering what on earth she was doing. She had taken the new, little black cocktail dress with her for special occasions. She again wondered - is this really a special occasion? She had forgotten how thin it was. Damn, she was sure her panty line could be seen, but she was damned if she would go sans panties. There was almost no back to the dress and the so called built in bra couldn't hold up the boobs of a 12 year old. She had no choice tho - with that back she just could not wear a bra. She would just have to be very careful not to bounce too much and she giggled with that thought.

She shook her head in mild frustration and again wondered why she was making such an effort. She had just met the man on the plane. He was a virtual stranger, yet she had let him accompany her to the hotel and had accepted a dinner invitation. She knew that this was strange behavior for her and she wondered why she was so obviously attracted to this Arch Meader. Yes, he was good looking, intelligent and articulate, but so were so many of the men back home. Why this Arch Meader?, she wondered.

She again examined herself in the mirror and smiled faintly. "Well," she again thought, "he'll get to see a bit more of me than he expected."

When Claudette walked into the dining room almost every eye in the place became fixed upon her, male and female. Arch stood quickly and almost made a fool of himself, gaping at this vision walking toward him. He immediately noticed the sway of her breasts and knew that they were unconfined. He was again struck by her dark beauty and her flashing eyes.

"Claudette, you almost take my breath away, you look ravishing. I hope that I'm not too bold?" Arch said softly as she came near.

Claudette smiled up at him and darn if she didn't blush a bit. She felt her face grow warm and was again struck by the sudden rush of emotion at his words. "Damn it," she thought. "I feel like a school girl."

They had a leisurely meal and chatted like as if they had not just met that day. While the conversation was lively and far ranging, very little was divulged of a personal nature. Claudette did discover that Arch was divorced and he went no further in that direction, but she was perceptive enough to recognize that this was a man who was still in pain. She saw it in his eyes when the topic finally came up.

"The meal was delicious, Claudette. Thank you for recommending the hotel and this wonderful dining room. May I suggest a nightcap in the lounge? I would hate to have this evening end so quickly," Arch pleaded.

Claudette agreed and they strolled slowly to the small lounge off the dining room. A trio of piano, bass and guitar was playing old American standards on a small stage and Arch and Claudette found a small table near the entrance. After ordering, Arch asked Claudette if she would like to join two other couples on the small dance floor and she smiled and rose with him.

She shivered slightly as she felt his touch on the bare skin of her back. She was also aware of the almost imperceptible stiffening of her nipples. Claudette was flustered and confused. She just did not recognize the signals that her body was sending - it had been so long. Arch was a good dancer and her led her effortlessly. As one song ended another began and they stayed on the dance floor, but the distance between them had closed and she now had her cheek against his. She now felt her panties begin to dampen and when the song ended she drew away from Arch and suggested a time out.

By the time they had seated themselves at the small table, Claudette had finally become quite aware of what was happening to her, but it was with a bit of wonder that it was this man that her body was reacting to, a man she had just met. She had not felt this level of desire since before her husband had died. She looked over the rim of her glass at Arch and examined his features again. True, he was good looking, handsome in fact, but the fact that this was a good man, a man of integrity and kindness that attracted her to him so strongly. She knew that she felt no real love, but she was honest enough with herself to admit that her body sure lusted for him.

Making up her mind quickly, Claudette rose suddenly from the table, and taking Arch's hand in hers, she guided him out of the lounge and to the elevator. "Arch, it has been a delightful evening and I agree with you - let's not end it quite yet. Please escort me to my room and..." she hesitated and looked up at him with a small provocative smile on her lips.

Arch was no fool, he knew when to hold them and when to fold them, and he also knew that this was a hand worth holding. He bent swiftly and brought his lips to her in a soft, brief kiss. Talking her hand he tucked it into his arm and they took the elevator to her room.

Entering, Claudette turned to Arch and put her arms around his nect, whispering in his ear. "Arch, slowly, gently, please. It's been a long time. A very long time."

Arch held her and moved his lips to her neck, nuzzling the soft flesh there, enjoying the salty taste of her. "I know, dear. Slowly, gently - of course. I understand," he murmured as he eased the dress from her shoulders. He gasped as her breasts came into view, not overly large but with erect, pink nipples surrounded by small areolas. He also saw the faint goose pimples that had formed due to the sudden chill of the room. He quickly shed his suit jacket and ripped the tie from his shirt. Taking Claudette again in his arms he kissed her lips, her mouth allowing entry to his tongue, darting, exploring, tasting.

The moved almost by instinct to the bed where Arch gently lowered her. As Claudette scooted further back, she reached down and removed the brief panties. During that time Arch had divested himself of pants, shirt and socks. Clad only in short boxers, he joined her in the bed, enveloping her nude form in his arms again.

"Arch, take those damn shorts off," Claudette giggled. "If I'm going to be naked, you sure as hell are too." He chucked quietly and quickly pulled his shorts down his legs and off. As he did he had his eyes fixed on that treasure between her thighs. He was fascinated by the neat triangle of black public hair faintly covering the lips of her pussy. He saw the beads of moisure that had seeped from her vagina and knew that she was aroused and without need for extensive foreplay.

Despite that awareness, Arch bent and kissed the soft thighs before him. Tracing his tongue softly along the crease between her thigh and her groin, he caught the aroma of her arousal. He blew gently on the soft hairs of her vulva and heard her gasp. Her legs slowly opened causing the lips of her pussy to spread slightly, showing the coral of the moist flesh and the small bud at the apex of that magical valley. His tongue suddenly flicked at that small bud and he heard Claudette gasp again and then groan as her body flexed and then tensed and froze as a huge orgasm overtook her.

Claudette came down slowly from that high plateau and reached for Arch, bringing him up to her. Disregarding the wetness of his mouth from her juices, she kissed him passionately and then whispered, "My God, Arch. That was so mind blowing, so wonderful. It's been so long... so long," her voice faltered and she held him close.

Arch smiled, gratified that he was able to bring such pleasure to such a wonderful woman. He then felt her shift her position and was again between her legs, but this time nose to nose and toes to toes. "Claudette, I have no protection," he said softly. "No need, Arch, no need. I can't become pregnant and I know that we're healthy, I just know," she whispered. His very erect and throbbing phallus was at the entrance to her pussy and he felt her take hold of him and guide him into her. She was so wet that he slid in, enjoying how snug and warm it felt.

It didn't take long before Claudette again exploded in a massive orgasm, this time keening aloud which caused Arch to tense as he reached his own climax, Exhausted, they fell asleep in each others arms, ignoring the soft light of the room and the covers of the bed.

It was in the early hours of the next day and dawn had broken over the city when Claudette shook Arch softly, whispering, "Arch, move, I've got to pee right now or you're going to get soaked." He shifted and let her run to the bathroom. Arch rolled over on his back, smiling at the memory of the previous night. "Boy, coming on this trip was sure the right thing to do," he thought. "Talk about fortuitous," he mused.

"Arch, Arch," he heard Claudette call. "Come on in here. I've got a wonderful idea. C'mon, Arch, quickly."

Arch groaned and rolled off of the bed. Stumbling into the bathroom, he saw Claudette in the huge, glass enclosed shower. She grinned at him and said, "Look, Arch. Look at the size of this thing. Let's take a shower together. Please????" she coaxed.

Arch smiled at her and said, "Okay, honey, but first I've got to relieve myself and I have to do it right now or else..."

"Go ahead, I won't mind," and she grinned again. "I'd love to watch. It's really fascinating, you know." She stood there and watched closely as Arch emptied his bladder and then flushed the toilet. He then turned and joined her in the shower. It didn't take long before they were doing more playing and touching than actual washing, but they got clean anyway. Arch loved running his soapy hands over Claudette smooth skin, feeling the give of her breasts and the firmness of her ass. He made sure that the triangle of hair covering her pussy was well lathered and heard her squeal as his fingers glided over her rear door.

She in turn was no less daring, lathering him all over, but paying especial attention to his cock, which was now standing stiffly at attention. She stroked it often, fascinated at the smoothness of the organ and the angry, red color of the crown. Arch finally muttered, "Sweetie, we had better stop now, I've got a better location in mind," and with that he made sure that they were well rinsed before he turned off the water. Grabbing the large, fluffy white towels they hurriedly dried themselves before racing each other to the bed.

"Arch?" whispered Claudette. "Arch, can I get on top? I don't want you to think I'm too wanton," and she then grinned delightfully.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.