Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Tony earns his Keep Debbie lay in her bed next morning. Ron had long gone to work, as she thought about Tony and what had happened between them. Just thinking about him, was enough to set her off, she realised that her hands had unconsciously started working hard under her night-dress. There was no choice, he had to go, Ron was thick, but he was not that thick, and she wanted if possible, to let her marriage run for a bit yet before she kicked him out.

She had many other lovers, and she could if necessary manage without Tony. But what a sacrifice she would be making. But she desperately wanted revenge on her sister. When they had been orphaned it had been her older sister, Tony's Mother, who had brought her up. But she had paid dearly for it. Her sister never let her forget what sacrifices she was making for her. She had given her little freedom, and Debbie had for many years hated her sister with such a passionate hatred.

Now she wanted revenge, and her sisters little darling boy was the tool she would use. She would turn him into a male whore. A plaything for her randy friends. Then she would enjoy seeing her sister suffer when she found out what he did for a living... Marrying Ron had been her only chance to get away from home. She had never loved him, but he had been the ideal man for her purposes.

Tony had been more like a brother for most of her life; rather than her nephew. But that had changed over a period of time before her marriage. She began to realise she no longer thought of him as a nephew. Many the time she had lain in her bed at home with Tony not far away. But she had never plucked up the courage to go to his bedroom. The beauty of it was, that Tony would enjoy the revenge he enjoyed fucking, and she was going to encourage that in a big way. This way they would both be happy.

There was no doubt now, that their relationship had changed for good. There was no way she was going to let him go now. He was in her power, and she would rent him to her friends. But she would ensure that he always came back to her in the end. Now he was her lover, surely, she rationalised this would be the perfect revenge. Their incestuous relationship would see to that.

She planned to turn her Nephew into a male whore, a profitable male whore. Butt she could only do that if he agreed, and went along with her plans. She did not want to hurt Tony in any way. If she hurt him she could lose him, and that was definitely not an option she was prepared to consider at present.

As she lay there she realised that she had the perfect weapon for revenge. She smiled happily to herself as she reached for the telephone. Her friend Rota was just what she needed. Rota could make Tony happy, and be good for him, and she knew that if Rota agreed to her proposal, then Tony would be at her disposal whenever she wanted him.

It was over breakfast that morning that Debbie raised the question of money.

"How do you propose to earn a living Tony dear?" She enquired watching his reaction carefully.

" I suppose I will have to find some work." Tony replied. Fully aware that Ron would not support him, and that his Mother's patience, and financial support would soon run out.

"What are you good at, apart from the obvious?" Debbie asked.

"Well I'm pretty handy with tools, and odd jobs."

"Yeah I know, I'm still sore to prove it." Debbie retorted.

"Well my darling Tony, some of my girl friends, have a use for an odd job man. I'll make a few telephone calls and see if we can get you some odd jobs."

It was only a few minutes later, that Debbie came back in with a glint in her eye.

"Joanne has some work for a handy man, and she's quite desperate - are you interested. She will pay you really well. And if she wants you to work overtime, or stop overnight I will understand. But the deal is you give me half of what she pays you as your keep OK." She smiled knowingly as she said it.

It was only an hour later that Tony rolled up to Joanne's bungalow in a taxi. He had taken special care with his appearance. Debbies comments, gave him very few illusions about what was expected of him, and he wanted to make a good impression. It was a large opulent bungalow, one of many in these suburbs. As he got out of the taxi, the front door opened, and it was Joanne, who he recognised from lunch the previous day. She was standing in the doorway smiling broadly at him.

His memory of her from the day before, had not done her justice. Her enchanting almond-brown eyes glimmered from a wild frame of copper red hair, which cascaded like a free flowing waterfall around her small exquisite shoulders. Debbie had warned him before he had left, that she was the sort of woman who always said exactly what was on her mind; she hated wasting valuable time. Tony greeted her with a smile as he approached the doorway.

Boldly Joanne leaned forward and put her perfectly shaped lips a fraction of an inch from his. One hand went round his neck as she pulled him into a passionate wet kiss. The other was feeling his cock, which immediately grew to it's full operating size. "Wow Debbie was not joking was she when she told us about you." Joanne muttered.

She pulled him into the hallway, as she kicked the door shut behind them with her bare feet. Her perfume was subtle in its fragrance, yet it filled the room; as it wafted gently around them, like an invisible fog, sending shivers of expectation running through his body. "Do you know what sort of odd jobs I want you to do darling boy?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm beginning to get the idea."

Tony smiling broadly replied huskily."Does this type of work suit you?"

"Yes --I'm told that I'm quite good at it, and that I have all the right equipment."

Tony replied huskily. She laughed softly, knowing from the look on his face she was not to be disappointed. She slipped a very soft kiss, so light that it just brushed his lips.

"Make yourself comfortable."

She said in a low sultry voice, as she led him over to the couch. She curled up next to him and smiled, her hands quite deliberately brushing against his groin. "You know darling, you have a big hard on and I guess that is just for me, and that pleases me because it is a real compliment." Tony looked down, not knowing what to do. He was so caught up in her bawdy behaviour, he hadn't really noticed, neither did he care. Tony put his hands over himself to protect it, pretending a modesty he did not feel. "No, don't do that." She whispered expressing some irritation...

She reached over and grabbed his hand away as he started to cover himself. "No don't do that, I'm paying for that. Is a hundred pound all right, and a bonus, if you have the stamina, and if you can stop the full night?" Not waiting for an answer. Her silky smooth tanned arms reached out to open his shirt. Her cool fingers just brushing the few blonde hairs on his chest. Then she ran her hands up the length of his bare abdomen and across his chest, teasing and tickling. She now had him wanting her badly as she started to run her hot wet tongue over his neck.

Tony had had no illusions what Debbie had meant about odd jobs, and he was returning Joanne's passions as fast as he could; softly kissing her face, as he slipped his hands into her now open blouse, gently tracing the curve of her bare breasts.

She pushed her strawberry lips against his mouth, as he focused on searching out every inch of her body. He ran his tongue down every exposed part of her he could find. Absorbing the sweet exotic scent, and taste of her squirming body. Tony could feel the heat of their embraces, rising like a whirlwind of flames, as within a few moments, they were soaked in perspiration as they slid against each other.

It was only a few minutes before she led him to her bedroom. She helped him undress, and pushed him back on to the bed, as she bent over him. She smiled happily when he suddenly went quiet except for a deep low moan, when, without warning, she had sucked his cock into her mouth. She teased him with her lips and tongue, and within seconds, his hips began to rise, as she very expertly got to work. She wanted him at his full potential before the action began in earnest.

She moved her hand slowly up and down his cock marvelling at its wonderful hardness, and length as her tongue circled the swollen tip. She bit him gently, feeling him cringe. Then she wound her tongue around it. Her tongue made a wet path down one side, then back up the other. She sucked him into her mouth, sucking hard, as far as she felt she could dare let him go.

She carefully let him slide a little further into her mouth, then flicked her tongue around the tip of his cock once more.

He moaned gently, a lovely contented sound... Shesmiled and pressed a kiss against his soft curls. She set out to make him lose control, as she sucked at him even harder. Moving her hand faster, as Tony's hips began to move a little quicker. Then she felt his hands move into her hair, pulling her closer. She teased him a little more as his body began to tremble slightly. Suddenly and without warning, he exploded into her mouth, groaning loudly.

She continued to tease the sensitive tip of his cock with her tongue unmercifully, until he grabbed her and pulled her up over him. "You she devil." She smiled down at him fondly, so far he was all that Debbie had promised, and more. He had his eyes closed. His breathing was ragged, then Tony opened his eyes and looked at her for a moment. Without warning, he rolled over and dragged her under him. "Are you happy?" He asked. She smiled up at him contentedly. "Yes very."

Her smile widened at the look crossing his face. Then her smile slowly disappeared as a she sensed that he was up to something. "Don't you even dare." She screamed when he suddenly moved, and yanked her legs up, squirming in pure delight at the feel of his teeth nibbling on the inside of her thigh. She tried in vain to put her legs back down, but he refused to let go, so she struggled to move up the bed.

"Tony! Don't!" " She gasped sharply at the touch of his finger sliding back and forth between her cunt lips. No Please.

Her brain refused to give him an answer. She bit her lip hard at the touch of his tongue. Then she finally found her voice.

"Please it's just too much. I shall go mad."

Tony chuckled, and let go of her legs. He pushed her thighs farther apart to give his fingers and tongue better access. Her hips began to move, as his fingers moved slowly in and out of her. His tongue flicked across her swollen vulva; then he sucked it into his mouth. She moaned, and pressed hard up against him. She could feel the pressure building in her stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.