Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

It had been a very interesting train journey for Tony. It was a miserable wet day, and the train had not been very full... Tony was bored, but he had managed to get into a very meaningful conversation with a young attractive woman about his own age. She told him her name was Cora, and she was definitely not a shy type. It did not take long, before they were sat side by side, and with coats over their laps; they they got to know each other very much more intimately.

Tony was sure that they would have got on much more intimate terms on the journey, had there been greater privacy, and a little more time. Anyway, she had insisted that he must have her telephone number, before they parted at Titsbury Station, and he had promised faithfully to contact her in the next few days. Whether he would be able to, or whether he wished to, was not entirely clear to him at the time...

He was quite looking forward to seeing his Aunt Debbie again. It had seemed a long time since her wedding, some fourteen months earlier. He hoped that the young glamorous Aunt, who he had the 'hots' for during his teenage years, would not have changed for the worst after her marriage to Ron.

The whole family had been surprised at the match. Debbie was a young vivacious girl, full of life and fun to be with. Ron, on the other hand, was heard to be described by one guest as having 'about as much personality as a rocking horse'.

Tony had always got on very well with Debbie, who had always been more of a sister than an Aunt. There was only about three years difference in age. Which really gave them a lot of interests in common. Tony was now just turned twenty, so Debbie, he reckoned, would only be about twenty three herself.

He remembered her wedding very well, for several reasons. Especially the night before the wedding on his 19th birthday. When he had been introduced to the delights of sex for the very first time by Rhona, the oldest bridesmaid. Rhona was a rather plump, but quite attractive, and sexy looking blonde. Who, who being very bored with all the pre wedding preparations, had quite obviously determined that Tony was the person; who could relieve her of her present state of boredom. Which was threatening her enjoyment of the occasion. It had been very easy for her to arrange to have her wicked way with him, as she had very conveniently, been put in the next room to Tony.

During dinner that evening Rhona had whispered to him. "Happy Birthday Tony."

"Thanks." Tony had replied, a little surprised that she had known about it.

"Come to my room after dinner. I have a little surprise for you." She had whispered, as her hand seductively stroked his thigh under the table,, giving him a nasty shock, and an instantaneous reaction as he was about to swallow some hot soup.

Tony was very much flattered by her obvious interest in him. An interest he was more than eager to return. He was very intrigued by this offer, and could barely eat the rest of his dinner in his growing excitement. Although still a virgin, he was very aware of what she seemed to be promising, so after dinner, he tapped gently on her bedroom door.

"Who is it." She had called.

"Tony." He had replied nervously.

"Wait a moment darling." She had replied, in a very low seductive voice. Barely two minutes later, and dressed in a filmy white negligee which looked very new. She had opened the door to him. She had looked up and down the landing carefully, before pulling him quickly into her room.

Without speaking, she had wrapped her arms round his neck, and embraced him enthusiastically. Pulling him close to her ample bust, as she kissed him with a sloppy wet kiss on his mouth.

"Have you ever fucked?" She asked, as she drew away from him. Her eyes looking at him with interest, tinged with amusement at his obvious embarrassment. Tony shook his head in reply, not able to form the words.

" Do you want to do it with me tonight?"

"Yes please." He replied eagerly, relieved that she seemed more experienced than he was, and would help him through the formalities.

"Get your clothes off then." She commanded pulling him impatiently towards her bed as she spoke, and dropping her negligee to the floor on the way.

Tony had soon undressed, and was pulled eagerly down beside her on the bed, as they once again came together, in a passionate but very inexpert kiss. His cock was now embarrassingly large, and sticking uncomfortably into her stomach; until Rhona took it, and tucked it between her legs, where he could feel the hairs of her warm damp vulva. It was a nice sensation, as he started to move his hips enthusiastically.

"Stop that! She commanded in a firm voice. Tony having obeyed her command lay in her arms, his head resting on her ample bosom, as for a time, they lay together letting their hands explore each others bodies.

"Put it in me now." she eventually pleaded, as she rolled invitingly on to her back. Tony positioned himself over her, while she with some difficulty rolled a condom on to his cock, and used her hand to guide him inside her.

The first time was not very successful, but as the night wore on, and especially when the condom's ran out, they both began to enjoy their first sexual experience immensely. The morning sunlight was pouring through the bedroom window, when they were both woken by a loud knocking on the bedroom door.

"Open the door Rhona. I've got your dress for you." He heard his Aunt Debbie shout.

"Oh Shit." Rhona said quite loudly as she pushed Tony on to the floor, on the far side of the bed with a loud bump, before opening the door. Debbie entered carrying her dress, looking round for somewhere to hang it to avoid creasing.

"I'll be back soon, but for god's sake tell Tony to get back to his room, before his Mother brings up his Breakfast - and get rid of those condoms straight away."

She told Rhona mischievously, laughing and pointedly looking at the forgotten discards on the floor by the bed. Before she swept out of the room shutting the door behind her. Tony had remembered that experience well, and he had been grateful that Aunt Debbie had been a sport and not told his Mother.

But that was all in the past. Now he had been sent here by his Mother in desperation to get him out of harms way. He had infuriated at least two of their neighbours husbands, and numerous boy friends, of young local women recently. When several irate men, were threatening to 'cut his balls off, ' if they ever got their hands on him. It had been decided that Tony should leave town in a hurry for his own safety.

Debbie was the only relative, who could or would, put up with his sexual antics. His Mothers last words, had been full of anger and disappointment, as she hugged him affectionately for the last time.

"Lets, see if that slut Debbie can do anything with you. God knows she's nothing but a whore herself so you two are both well suited."

Arriving at his Aunt Debbie's house he knocked the door firmly. His heart in his mouth, as he waited nervously for it to open... When the door opened, on this warm summers afternoon, Tony was utterly confused. It took a minute before he realised that this smiling vision of loveliness was his Mothers sister. It took a few seconds before he could speak.

"Hello Auntie." Tony murmured hesitantly, not sure at first whether he was really at the right house, and speaking to the right person. It was true that she was much younger than his Mother. But surely his Aunt, could not possibly be this young and beautiful girl that stood smiling at him. She was nothing like his Mother in looks. But then he rationalised she was not much older than he was himself.

Somehow, he had expected her to be more dowdy, with the effects of marriage showing in her appearance, and in the way in which she dressed. But Aunt Debbie, was if anything, was more beautiful than he had ever remembered her, and she was a very sexy young lady. Everything a young man had ever dreamed about, in his lonely bed at night. Those smiling blue eyes, long blonde hair, slender legs, slim waist, and firm breasts, was exactly the way in which he had last remembered her. Now he remembered, why he had secretly lusted after her before she had got married.

She greeted him effusively, reaching out a hand to drag him into the house. Kicking the door shut behind them, as she threw her arms round his neck. Hugging him close to her body, and leaving traces of sticky lipstick on his cheek. But it was that final kiss full on the lips, and so full of passion which really threw him.

She had taken him completely by surprise, as the thought raced through his mind that Aunties should not really do that; anyway, not to young nephews, who were always having great difficulty in keeping their rampant cocks under control.

As she stood back, and looked carefully at him, she was not disappointed. He was a handsome young man, smartly dressed, and she had felt the large bulge in his pants, when she had pressed her body against his, and which she knew she had been responsible for creating. She could usually do that to most men. But with Tony, she had not been quite sure how he would react to her embrace. She was highly delighted at his response. He would do very nicely for her future plans for him.

Tony realised that it was at her marriage to that wimp Ron, that had been the last time they had met. She was even more beautiful, than he had ever remembered her. But she had been really lovely on her wedding day. He also remembered, how nice she had been to him, all the time that they had lived in the same house together. She had always gone out of her way to be a friend, or more often, a fellow conspirator, rather than a real Aunty.

She reached down boldly, with a highly mischievous look on her face and let her hand gently fondle his enlarged cock through his trousers. " I hear that this has been getting you into a lot of trouble recently, am I right?"

Tony jerked back, taken totally by surprise, by this very unexpected and very forward behaviour. He could think of nothing to say in response."C'mon let's get you unpacked." Debbie said, as she picked up his case and led him towards the stairs. She led him into a large airy front bedroom, which overlooked the park opposite. She pointed out the door, and stairway leading down to the drive at the side of the house.

"You are free to come and go as often as you like -you are no prisoner here, and if you want to bring a girl friend back home - just don't make too much noise."

"Thanks aunt." Tony replied, as they stood with their arms round each other in the window.

"I have also given you a double bed as well." She said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"I guess you will need that from what I hear about you."

As she was speaking she had picked up his case flopped it on the bed and opened it. On the top were the girlie mags he had bought at the station, and two packets of unopened condoms.

"I'm sorry aunt." Tony said, his face red with embarrassment...

"This is a new brand on me - but then I don't use them anymore - I'm on the pill.it's much more convenient. But surely these are far too small for that weapon you've got there."

She said a big cheeky smile on her face.

"Come on Tony, show Aunty what you are hiding."

Tony made a faint protest, as Debbie turning swiftly undid his belt and pushed his pants to the floor. "Wow - I was right, that is real King size cock." She said. She whipped a condom from its packet and tried in vain to put it on. This was all too much for Tony, as he wrapped his arms round her, nuzzled her, and gently turned her, pushed her back on to the bed.

Debbie smiled invitingly up at him, as she parted her legs to show that she had no panties on. She held her arms up to him.

"Come to Aunty Tony dear. Let's see just how good you really are."

As Tony joined her on the bed, her hand was waiting to guide him inside her. This was no time for foreplay. As he with some initial difficulty gently pushed deep inside her, stretching her, as she received him.

No darling it's too much - let me come on top." Debbie told him, as she rolled him on to his back, without losing him. She sat up straight, lowering herself back down on to him, then she leaned over to kiss him, behind the curtain of her hair that hung down around their faces, her body swaying slowly and rhythmically as she moved.

She rode up and down Tony's long cock, pushing herself closer and closer to the brink, with each careful stroke. Then she leaned way back a bit feeling his cock pushing into her, at a slightly different angle than before. Bringing new sensations, and responses that raced through their bodies, bringing a climax that came simultaneously.

She slumped forward onto him, smiling, and passionately kissing his face, as she tried desperately to get her breath back; as strange but very welcome feelings, started running through her body. Dragging her hard brown nipples up his chest. She put them against his mouth, one after the other. He held them in his lips, and teeth while Debbie gripped tightly onto the last inch of his straining cock.

"You bastard - did you know that on my wedding day, I looked at you, and wished with all my heart that it had been you, that I was spending my honeymoon with." No Aunty - but you looked absolutely lovely, and I had very similar thoughts." Tony responded gallantly, although he remembered, that it was in part very true.

The rest of the afternoon, was a time she would remember for years to come; as time after time they brought each other to new peaks of passion and to new heights of ecstasy. Time after time, he skillfully slowed her down. Carefully prolonging this wonderful agony. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked fondly at her.

It was almost dark, when finally she knew they had to stop. Ron would be home soon, but she could not resist one last go. She straddled him, her body covered in perspiration as she sat her weight down on him. Forcing him right up inside her as far as he could go. Debbie could feel his cock touch her deep inside.

Completely filled with his long hot cock. She relished the feeling of being pinioned there on his hot cock, her body afire. As she squeezed her own breasts, and twisted her nipples gently but insistently, taking the maximum pleasure from her efforts. Then eventually, she felt his body tense again, beneath her and she knew he was about to come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.