Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Alexis received a parchment from the King of Girsh demanding to allow her son to marry her to combine their realms. Alexis laughed at the proposal. First, their kingdoms weren't even adjacent to each other.

They were a two day ride from hers. Her only reply to the messenger was

"NO!" and told him to leave immediately. She then called her staff of generals to put her kingdom in a war warning. Fortunately it was the end of the summer and most of the crops were harvested. She ordered that everything including stocks be brought in. Plus she commanded that all hay to be added behind the walls too.

The winter was a very cold one. The freedmen stayed in their homes but the Queen made sure to send men out to probe for any enemy movement.

Mary returned to be Alexis' bed warmer. Spooning the Queen was her job in the frigid months. It also helped Alexis to fantasize that it was

Mark who was warming her and not Mary.

Due to the exceptional cold, Alexis guessed that King Peter wouldn't wage a campaign against Billingsly until at least June. The snow would have to melt, the muddy roads would have to dry up for his troops to make the trek to her realm, and set up a stage of siege. Despite the awful temperatures, the archers practiced everyday but Sunday as well as those training with sword, spear and staff. Alexis made sure that she was the very first to be out there for their two hour practice. On

Sundays she attended church and it was cold there too. She wanted to set the example for all her people to follow her lead. After all, she was now the Queen and she had to be the model for their behavior.


"He doesn't know me very well, does he?" she smirked at her war council as Queen Alexis tossed the new threat on the table where they held their meeting. "He thinks he can push us into bowing down to his will."

"No my Queen," Edgar replied. "I don't see how they can storm our walled fortifications with so few men. In fact, I don't think we even have to leave these walls to defeat them. We can pick them off with our archerers.

There may be no need to expose our army to any danger. I know we're not large but after the plague, they don't have much more men than us."

"Thomas! Your thoughts."

"I think General Edgar has the right tactics. I think we also must think of the worst that could happen to us."

"Good! Edgar you and your generals work out the details of our defense.

"Thomas, you work out the worst that can happen to us. We're in a good

Position. I'm going out for more practice," The Queen stated then walked out. The men bowed to her but she didn't notice it.

The temperatures moderated as the snows continued to melt leaving the roads a quagmire. She changed into her leather outfit and boots to go out to practice. After her husband and children died, she had let herself go. Now with the determination of saving Billingsly, her muscles hardened once more and any excess weight she acquired during her mourning time was melted off.

Arriving at the range, all the others bowed to her even though she had told them more than once, it wasn't necessary. Alexis never wore her crown except when there was court, something formal, and to church. She began to become a devout Christian but she still missed her husband and the pleasure he provided to her in their bed. After firing one hundred arrows with none missing their mark, she called it a day and sent one of the young boys to tell Mary to prepare her bath. She did stop a few times to give pointers to beginners. She was happy for the progress they made.

"This feels wonderful," the Queen complimented Mary. The hot water was just right as she allowed Mary and Ava to scrub her in the perfumed liquid. The soap smelled good and even as they washed her hair, she felt this was one of the benefits for being the Queen.

"I'm glad you like it, Alexis," Mary stated washing her leg with a soft cloth. Mary strayed too far up her thigh slightly touching the Queen's pussy which cost her a playful slap.

"I am not a man," Alexis said. "I don't need to feel anything like that.

You're getting to be a naughty lady."

"Sorry Alexis," Mary apologized, giggling while Ava laughed too.

"Don't become naughty like her," the Queen told Ava.

"Yes Majesty!" Ava replied, still giggling.

"I'll take my evening meal in my chambers," Alexis ordered. "So lay out my sleeping gown when you're finished. I think I'll turn in early."

"Need a bed warmer?" Mary asked.

"Are you going to be good?"

"Yes Alexis, I'll be very good."

"Then, yes, I'll need someone to keep me warm."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.