Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

In June the following year a sickness fell over the land. In the castle it hit first among the servants. Then Lord Billingsly was stricken and died.

Ann passed away the very next day, Esther came down with it and was dead.

It struck Mark and Katherine the next day. Alexis escaped the plague but she lost everyone she loved including her parents. The disease took its toll on everyone. Most of the generals died and finally Matthew, Alexis' two month old son succumbed leaving her all alone in the kingdom. More than ninety percent of the realm was dead. And that did not include any animals that suffered the same fate.

Alexis was devastated! In less than six weeks everyone she knew and loved were gone leaving her in a state of shock. As quickly as it hit the little kingdom, it disappeared. Then came word that other surrounding small realms suffered the same fate.

Alexis stayed in bed. Only getting up to go to the bathroom than back into the chambers that she shared with Mark for these past four years. She was all cried out. She was breathing but she felt dead inside. She ate sparingly and started to lose weight. She frightening and haunting dreams. She dreamt of her family here at the castle and her parents back home. They were alive and healthy and happy. The dreams were so real that when she awoke, it had vanished. Mark wasn't in bed with. She felt cold but most of all she was bitter. She tried not to let the others left alive in the castle because they catered to her every need. They begged her to become their queen but she refused. She didn't want to be a queen nor did she feel like a queen.

"Your breakfast, Majesty," Mary brought her breakfast tray.

"Stop calling me that!" Alexis snarled. Mary was the only lady for Ann to serve that had survived the onslaught of their small kingdom.

"May I have a word with you?" Mary asked as she laid the tray on her lap.

"What!"

"My Lady, we have very few people left but they need someone to rule them.

Many of them are now lawless. More than once they've tried to storm the castle but we have enough guards protecting us. Which leads to the fact they haven't been paid since the illness hit us. There is a danger of them leaving us and sacking this place if they do. That's not the only problem we have."

"What else?"

"The serfs are taking lands that do not belong to them. They are fighting and killing each other over borders of land or a whole parcel that they have claimed for themselves. That doesn't include stealing the other's animals or raping women who lost their husbands... ?

"Raping! Did you say raping?" Alexis inquired. Mary noticed the spark of life suddenly coming to her green eyes.

"Yes My Lady!"

"Draw me a bath, I stink like hell. Get me my leather outfit. No man in

Billingsly is going rape women and get away with it. Does anyone else know what is going on?"

"Yes My Lady. Several guards know whose been doing it."

"Get the witnesses together. I will not tolerate what is going on."


A rejuvenated Alexis rode Mark's stallion out of the castle gates with witnesses in tow. She wore a riding crop and a sword, Mark's sword. She knew it was heavy but she had confidence that she could wield it. One by one the offenders were grabbed and taken back to the stone fortress.

She commanded all the females that were raped, stolen from their families, and any other crimes against them to pick out the ones who offended them.

For rape, it was an automatic death sentence. No appeals. Alexis was fair enough for them to plead their case to see if any other witnesses saw what had happened. Stealing a woman from another's family was also a death crime. All others were punishment in the dungeon or double taxes.

Those who were absolutely guilty were given a week in the underground jail to make their peace with God before the sentence was carried out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.