Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It was decided by all to expect a siege but to leave the possibility open to meet on the field of battle that they had prepared. Alexis and Thomas decided to get their archer to practice ten hours a day or until Offa appeared with his army. Despite all that could be done, Arn died the day after his arrival. To Alexis, the war was personal. She liked the young man and was saddened and angered to hear of his death. They had a quick hero's funeral for him with Alexis driving the cross at the head of the grave as a final gesture.

Billingsly told the people attending that Arn would be their battle cry.

"I didn't think I would be in the mood but that big stiff spear you've got made me feel

Other wise," Alexis threw a naked leg over her husband's. She grabbed his cock in her hand squeezing it tightly hoping he would become hard again. "You know, once is not enough for me," she giggled. "Once you get me going I don't want to stop."

"You've got to be a wood nymph," Mark chuckled, making no effort for her to stop her pumping his stalk. He wanted to get stiff once more.

"I am a young wife of a nobleman and I want to keep that man happy," she ran her tongue on the side of his neck and bit his earlobes lightly. She felt him grow in her hand which caused her to put her breast at his mouth. His lips latched onto her hardened nipple as she continued kissing and licking him. He tasted good after having a bath with her. He smelled like her rose scent and it intoxicated her. Once it was hard, she shifted her body so she would be on top. She impaled herself onto his manhood. "Now give me a baby," she commanded. "I don't care if its a boy or girl, I want to be a mother now but you've got to do your share of the work."

"Gladly!" her husband said as he took her by the hips as she sat up. This time it wasn't a quickie like the first. They went slowly and deliberately. Alexis experienced several small orgasms and moaned softly digging her nails into Mark's chest. "Go slow," she said, wanting to relish this one. Who knows if Offa would show up tomorrow? When would be the next time they could make love?

"Try not to shoot your seed yet," she stated, wanting this to last a little longer.

"I don't know if I can hold out a little longer."

"You must!" she exclaimed, rotating her hips about his cock. "No sucking your cock if you come right now."

"I am!" he grimaced trying to hold it back.

"Another minute," she said, feeling her orgasm beginning to build. Mark didn't know how he did it. Maybe he willed it, but he was able to hold back before filling her womb with his seed. She let out a squeal of delight as he did feeling her own wash over her body Alexis then collapsed onto his chest with her vaginal muscle trying to hold him in her. But slowly he softened and slid out. Alexis picked it up and kissed the head, "You did real good this time, Little Mark. You do that all the time and I'll have Big Mark take me to bed every night so I can enjoy you."

"Don't you think you sound silly talking to my cock?" Mark asked.

"No! Why should I?" Alexis faked anger. "Why do you think I married you? I wanted Little

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.