Mercado Lake - Cover

Mercado Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Bob Long helps a woman that had hit a deer in a snow storm. He finds that she needs help with more than her car.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Her phone ringing startled her and she turned to answer it. Bob asked her if she was ready to see Paris or if she wanted to rest a while. She told him that she was ready to see Paris. In a few minutes there was a knock of her door.

"Well. Ms. Simmons. Your limo will be in front of the hotel when we get downstairs. We can either ride back or we can walk back. It will be about ten or eleven when we get done dinner."

"This has been a long and strange day," she answered, "I think that I'll need a ride back to the hotel. That is, if you don't mind."

They walked outside and their limo was waiting for them. Bob held the door for her and they started for the Eiffel Tower. Ann was all smiles as they pulled in front of the Eiffel Tower and the limo driver let them off in front of the structure.

"Do you want to go to the souvenir shop first or do you want to see it when we come down?"

Ann turned to him with a smile on her face, "Let's go there when we come down. We don't want to be carrying whatever around we buy. I'm anxious to see Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower. It's been my dream."

It was just getting dark when they got on the elevator to go to the second floor; from there they would catch the elevator to the top. They had to wait for the elevator at the second floor. Finally the elevator arrived and they were on their way to the top.

The elevator was packed with tourists. At least half of the tourists were Asian. Ann smiled when she saw that every one of them had a camera slung around their neck and a couple of the men had their cameras at-the-ready; preparing to take a picture of the first thing that they saw. As the elevator neared the top, several of the tourists started make a move to be the first out of the elevator.

The elevator stopped and there was a rush to get out of the elevator. Bob pulled Ann to the back of the elevator car and waited until the rush emptied the car... He and Ann then walked out onto the observation deck. Surprisingly there was only a moderate breeze blowing but that was enough to remind everyone that it was winter.

Ann walked around the deck for a long time trying to take in every part of Paris. Bob followed along beside her. After walking around the deck for about an hour she finally stopped at the rail on the west side.

"This is the best view. This gives me the best view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower. I never thought that I would be here. Thank you Bob for making my dream come true."

Ann shivered and clutched herself trying to keep warm. Bob walked behind her and put his arms around her to block the wind and keep her warm. Ann didn't make any attempt to move away from him. It just seemed so natural to her; a man's arms around her and watching the lights of Paris. They stayed together for a long time watching Paris' lights. Occasionally Ann would point out some feature that she thought was particularly interesting.

Ann heard the elevator coming up to the observation deck, "We ought to go down. I know that you're as cold as I am."

Bob took her arm and walked her to the elevator. They waited for the people to get off of the elevator and then they got on as did six other people. As the doors shut Ann saw that the tourists outside were taking picture after picture.

Bob was still holding her arm and said, "Why don't we go to the souvenir shop first and then we'll get dinner. It's still a little early for our reservation."

Ann nodded, "OK. It's warm in here. I didn't realize how cold I was until we got on the elevator. It was worth it though."

The elevator stopped on the first floor and they caught the elevator to take them down to the first level where the souvenir shop was. Ann looked at everything and Bob told her to get whatever she wanted. He jokingly told her that he would take it out of her paycheck. Ann settled on a beret for herself and Brenda and miniatures of the Eiffel Tower for herself and Brenda. Bob picked up some of the books on the construction of the Tower and some of the post cards. After he paid for everything he stuck them in Ann's bag.

By the time they got to the Jules Verne Restaurant it was almost nine o'clock. They entered the restaurant and waited until the maitre de came to the front desk. As soon as the maitre de saw Bob he broke out into a big smile and walked toward him with his hand outstretched and Ann saw Bob slip a hundred dollar bill in his palm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.