Samona's Story - Cover

Samona's Story

Copyright© 2006 by ImmodicusFuror

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - This is essentially a real life story... hugely exaggerated and turned into fantasy. No names have been changed; my actual name is Charles, and the girl I know in the story is actually named Samona. That being said, this is a fantasy story, so all events have been taken out of the context of real life and put safely into a reality that cannot really reveal anything about either of us.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Slow  

She drew back the string on her bow, steadying her arrow. She took a deep breath, releasing as she exhaled. The arrow sailed through the air to its target, striking dead center.

He kept coming. His charge never faltered, his glare never diminished. He drew his sword, smiling menacingly.

"Half-breed fool!" he shouted. "Do not even dare for one second presume that you can harm someone as powerful as I!"

She turned and ran, sprinting with all of the strength that she could muster. She sent her elfin energy coursing down to her legs, propelling her body forward at incredible velocities. The last dregs of her magic poured into her flight, carrying her further from her relentless pursuer.

A red flash of light exploded around her, tossing her off her feet. She smacked hard against the ground, rolling a few times before she finally came to rest on her back.

She tried to move, to raise her dagger or her bow, but her body refused to respond. She could hardly breathe, much less mount an effective defense. The human wizard stood over her, smiling with maniacal glee.

"All that elfin magic," he said with a smirk, "and you can't even manage to get away from one wizard apprentice. Or maybe you weren't really trying?"

He bent down slowly, running his hand along her cheek. Her entire body stiffened, but she could not pull away from him. She did not have enough magic left within her to throw off the effects of his spell.

He lowered himself, his face inches from hers. He relished the fear in her eyes, enjoyed the feel of her quivering as he ran his hand along her armor. She wanted to kick, to scream, to bite, to do anything. Her entire body was screaming to fight, but no matter how much it wanted to, it could do little more than occasionally spasm.

"Do not even try to tell me this isn't what you really wanted," the wizard apprentice sneered, "you could have gotten away if you had really wanted to. Somewhere deep down inside, this is what you wanted. There is no greater honor than to be taken by a wizard such as myself."

He took a thin wand from his robes, pointing it at her head. "You will remember this in your dreams forever."

A flash of light encompassed her.

She was finally able to scream.


Samona shot upwards, her head nearly striking the wall of the cave above her. She gasped for breath, her head pulsing with an intense pain. She was drenched with sweat, and was surprised to see her dagger held within her hand, ready to strike.

It had been the dream again. Ever since the wizard had assaulted her, she could not get the event out of her mind. He had made sure of that with his magic.

Samona looked out of the cave, catching the first rays of the sunrise. Time to get moving.

She quickly smothered what remained of the fire she had placed at the mouth of the cave, bundling together the food, clothing, and weapons she had left lying around, and throwing them into her pack. She strapped on her thick leather boots, heading towards a town she knew was close to her position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.