College - Cover

College

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 12: Shaving Wanda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Shaving Wanda - A new chapter in the life of Sammy K. Oldham. Now eighteen, Sammy heads off to College to meet a new cast of characters, cope with a new set of circumstances and follow each path the falling dominoes take him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   School  

It was a few minutes before midnight when Wanda met me at the front door, wearing black panties and the grey sweatshirt. Her eyes followed mine, down to her bare feet and then back up to mine.

"You have very nice thighs," I observed, surprising her by not reprimanding her for wearing black. I didn't say anything about her red toenails either.

"Do I really, Sammy?"

"What do you do to keep them toned?"

She looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about. "Nothing."

"You don't run or anything?"

"Sammy, will you... do I get a... will you kiss me, please?"

"Are you nervous? Am I making you nervous?"

"Please kiss me to show you're glad to see me."

I bent low, taking her by surprise and kissed her on the inner thigh, six inches above the knee. Her leg jumped and her body shook. "Not there," she squealed as she backed away.

"Not there? Didn't you like it?"

"I'm sorry, Sammy. I loved it. I just wasn't expecting you to kiss me there."

"Where did you want me to kiss you?"

"Anyplace, Sammy, you can kiss me anyplace and I won't mind, really, kiss me anyplace you want."

I kissed her on the lips. Her arms surrounded my neck and held me close. I patted her on the ass, lightly and felt her panty-covered pussy hump my leg. She was making chirping sounds when I pulled away. "How was that?" I asked.

"Thank you, Sammy. Kiss me any place. You know you can..."

I bent down and kissed her on the thigh again. She was expecting it this time but her reaction was the same, violent shaking.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded and led the way to the bathroom. I removed my coat and dropped it on the floor outside the bathroom door. She turned and backed to the toilet, her eyes looking a little bewildered, like she didn't know what to expect but was willing to go along with whatever came.

"Let's get these off," I said, reaching under the sweatshirt and to her panty waistband. She placed her hand on my shoulder for support and wiggled her ass to help me push the panties over her ass and down her legs. I noticed the crotch was damp as she stepped out of the panties.

"They're old ones. I sleep in them sometimes," she said as if to explain the reason she was wearing black.

"Its okay, Wanda, I don't mind if you wear black panties to bed. It's when you wear them in public that I object," I said from my place on the floor, looking up at her face to make sure that she understood. She looked relieved and suddenly became brave.

"I just had to do my toenails. Please don't be angry with me, Sammy."

"It's okay. I don't mind," I assured her, trying to sound calm and soothing.

"As long as I don't wear toenail polish in public?" she asked, sounding anxious.

"You don't have to remove the polish if it makes you feel good to know they're painted red. It's the other colors I object to."

"I'll discard the other colors," she offered.

"That would be good. Next time I go into your bedroom I don't want to see all those bottles on your dressing table. You can keep the red but throw all the other colors away."

I was at eye level with her pussy, inspecting the neat trim job she had done.

"You did a good job," I congratulated her.

"Thank you, Sammy."

"Your bush resembles your mother's. They're both dark although hers is much thicker," I said, absentmindedly remembering seeing Edith naked for a few seconds.

"You saw my mother's pussy?"

"Not her pussy. Her bush is much too thick, but I saw how thick and dark it is. She asked me to be gentle with you."

"Did you tell her about us? That you were going to shave me?"

"No, it didn't come up. You can tell her the next time you talk to her."

When she didn't respond to this I looked up to see pure panic on her face. Did I cause that by telling that her mother thought she was innocent?

"Aren't you... I mean... aren't we... after, I mean... aren't you going into my bedroom and... I'll throw everything out right now. You won't see any of it when you... I mean... when we..."

"Were you under the impression that I was going into your bedroom tonight, Wanda? I asked, looking up at her and watching her nod her head.

"Did you think we would have sex?" I tried to make my voice sound calm, keeping the question non-accusing.

"Uh huh," she grunted, her voice barely audible.

"We'll see," I said, standing and reaching for the bottom of her sweatshirt. She raised her arms over her head so I could remove the garment. Her bra was black too but I didn't remark about it.

"It's old. I sleep in it sometimes," she said to explain the color of her bra.

She knew I was coming tonight but yet she wore black undergarments. Did she want me to scold her? I decided to try a new tack.

"Its okay, Wanda, I don't mind if you wear black."

"As long as I don't wear it in public?"

"You can wear it in public. I really don't care."

"You don't care? Don't you care about me, Sammy? Aren't you going to tell me what to wear anymore?" There was desperation in her voice that made me look up. Was she beginning to cry? I stood up and took her in my arms.

"Of course I care about you, but I can't select all your clothes for you. You knew I was coming over tonight but you still wore black, knowing I'd probably disapprove. You defied me, Wanda. I'm not going to look under your skirt to see what color panties you have on."

"You're not?" she asked, sounding forlorn. "Don't you want to look under my skirt? You said yourself that I have nice thighs."

"You do have nice thighs and I like looking at them but I'm not going to check your underwear every time I see you. You know how I want you to dress. If you can't follow my guidelines, it tells me you're defying me to get attention. I'm not going to play that game."

"I don't mean to defy you, Sammy. It's just that you don't always pay attention to me and I do things to..." She started to sniffle again.

"Please don't cry. I'll try to show you attention but you shouldn't intentionally try to make me angry."

"Yes, Sammy."

I spread a towel over the toilet seat and pushed her down. "Okay, let's see what we have here."

"Should I take this off too," she asked, pointing to the bra. "I don't want to annoy you."

I was turning on the hot water to wet a washcloth.

"It doesn't annoy me but suit your self," I said, almost knowing what she would do but she surprised me by getting to her feet and dashing past me. I heard the rattle of bottles hitting what sounded like a metal trashcan and when she returned her chest was bare. She took her seat on the toilet, looking at me. I could see that she was expecting a compliment.

"Very nice," I said and watched her beam with pride. Her breasts really were stunning, a little smaller than her mother's, but what surprised me was the tautness of her breasts and how the nipples pointed outward, erect and obviously aroused.

"Do you work out?"

She shook her head.

"How do you keep them so... firm?"

"I don't know. Do you really like them?"

"They're lovely," I said, speaking truthfully, watching her eyes grow moist.

There were three disposable razors and a can of shaving cream on the counter.

"Open up for me, Wanda," I said, holding the wet washcloth up so she could see that I intended to place in on the area I planned to shave. She accommodated me by spreading her legs and I dropped the cloth over her pussy.

I shook the can of shaving cream and Wanda spread her legs again.

The foamy cream covered the patch of hair that surrounded her pussy. I set the can on the counter and used my fingers to spread the cream into the crevice next to her upper thigh. She jumped and made that same sucking sound again.

"Sorry," I said as I looked up to see the surprised look on her face. Her eyes were huge.

"It's okay. You can touch me there again if you want to."

"I'll be gentle but it may be necessary to touch you again. I'll warn you next time though."

"It's not necessary for you to warn me. I like to be surprised. I like it when you touch me. I won't jump like that again."

The first razor I picked up was new and slid through the short hairs easily, leaving a clean path. I took short strokes and washed the foam and collection of short hair off the blade often.

"When did you see my mother's bush? What made her show it to you? Did you have to ask her to do it or did she volunteer to show it to you?"

"She and your dad came to a wedding at my house. They were in the next room and your mother and I just happened to be in the bathroom at the same time. It was only for a few seconds."

"Was that when she told you to be gentle with me?"

"No, that was before we saw each other naked but she mentioned it again the next morning."

"Did my dad know you and my mother were naked together in the bathroom?"

"Yes, she told him about it. In fact, she told everyone the next morning."

This amused Wanda. "That must have been funny," she commented.

"I'm going to have to touch you now," I said, looking up to get her reaction and finding a nipple two inches from my mouth. "You're going to have to sit up straight for me," I ordered.

"Okay," she said and sat upright, moving her tit back to a respectable distance.

I pushed her pussy away from her thigh and took three short strokes with the razor, leaving a clean swipe.

"Have you done this before?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, thinking of the fine hair that surrounded Karen's pussy and how she had cautioned me to concentrate on the task and not be distracted by her sex.

"Have you ever had it done to you?"

"Yes," I said, remembering how Karen had trimmed my pubic hair and laughed at how I got excited when she took my cock in her hand to move it out of the way.

"Did a girl do it for you?"

"Yes."

"Do you keep yourself shaved?"

"Yes," I answered, glad that she had asked the question. If I decided to let her see my pubic region she wouldn't be shocked to see my baldness. Was I going to let her see me naked? My cock told me there was a good possibility that I would. But the thought of Shirley made me reconsider. What would I tell her if I weakened and let something happen between Wanda and me?

Edith Rowell's words played in my mind, "I hope you'll be gentle with my daughter. Please don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do."

"I'm on the pill," Wanda volunteered, out of the blue, as if she were telling me she liked margarine better than butter.

"I'm going to touch you again, Wanda," I said and waited for her to acknowledge my intention before moving her pussy to the side.

"You don't have to tell me every time, Sammy. I like it when you surprise me."

I touched her with my left hand and looked up to see her reaction. "Sit up straight, please." She complied, moving her nipple out of my face again.

"Did you hear me? I'm taking birth control pills," she said.

"I heard you. When did you start taking the pill?"

"Not long ago. I told the doctor I was having a bad time with my period."

"What do you mean by not long ago? Did you just start having a bad time with your period?"

"I'm not... I mean I lied to the doctor about that," she whispered, sounding mischievous.

"I'm going to touch you again."

"That's okay. It doesn't hurt. I like it when you touch me. It feels... good."

"It's going to be different. I'm going to put my finger inside you this time. It's necessary in order to shave the hair along the lips of you pussy," I said, remembering how Karen had instructed me to push one finger into her but to only use one finger and not to try to stimulate her while I was using the razor.

"Hmm, okay."

"Move your ass forward on the seat."

She scooted her ass to the front of the seat, allowing her legs to spread open even more.

I stuck my middle finger inside her and heard her catch her breath. I placed my thumb on her outer lip in order to stretch the skin. A few strokes of the razor completed the job but I left my finger inside her. Mrs. Rowell's words rang in my head, "I hope you'll be gentle with my daughter. Please don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do."

Was I forcing her to do something she didn't want to do? I didn't think so.

"Was it after we started doing stuff together on Friday nights?"

"Before," Wanda's replied, sounding dazed. I looked up to see she had her eyes closed and her lips were moving, silently, like she was telling herself to be brave. I wiggled my finger and watched her eyes open in surprise. She grinned when she realized what I had done.

"I'm going to remove my finger now, Wanda," I said, and heard a soft groan as my finger vacated her pussy. She watched me wet the washcloth with warm water and clean the residue of soap from her pussy.

We inspected the shaving job I had done.

"Oh, I like it!" she exclaimed. "Do you like it, Sammy?"

I don't believe she noticed the small diamond shaped patch of hair that I had intentionally left. It was in the same location as the diamond shape of hair I had left above Karen's pussy. I decided the diamond would be my trademark. I imagined women all over the world wearing the brand that I would leave as I shaved their pubic hair.

"It looks very kissable," I said, surprising myself but pleasing Wanda with the compliment.

"Do you really think it looks... kissable? Would you like to kiss it?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

"Yes, but it looks very fuckable too."

"Do you really think it looks... fuckable? Would you... like... to... fuck it?" Wanda asked, her invitation delivered in a faint excited whisper.

"Yes, but I can't decide which one I want to do."

Wanda brightened. "You could do both!" she exclaimed, like her idea would cure the world of sickness, poverty and famine.

"Exactly when did you start taking the pill?" It wasn't that I didn't believe that she was on the pill. I wanted to make sure she had been taking them long enough to be fully protected.

She was unusually silent. She fanned her legs, parting them, flooding the air with pungent aroma. "It was last summer," she finally admitted.

"Was it... by any chance... before or after you visited my dad in his office?"

She moved back on the toilet seat, pulled her feet up on the edge of the seat, leaving her freshly shaved pussy very visible to me. The lips looked moist, dripping juice onto the towel. I was tempted to push my cock into her right there but her mother's words held me at bay: "I hope you'll be gentle with my daughter."

Me, be gentle with that pussy? No way!

"Afterward," she whispered.

I laughed, howling uncontrollably, causing Wanda to become teary-eyed and bringing her dirty blond roommate to the bathroom door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.