A Karmic Incest - Cover

A Karmic Incest

Copyright© 2006 by Amasterfound

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Twin Wicca brother and sister start to believe that they are their reincarnated ancestors who were burned at the stake in 1692 for incest and being witches. This is their tale as they learn more about their past.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size  

Salem, October 31, 1691

Calvin walks up to Charity, who was asleep in the bed. Tonight is a magical night, the sacred holiday Samhain day or All Hallows Eve. Ahhh, she looks so beautiful earlier this eve at the ceremony. He could not take his eyes off her. All he could think about is what he wants to do to her. He looks down at his sleeping twin. She was a beauty to behold. He never can get enough of her. He can't resist any more. He has to have more of her sweet nectar. He slips into her bed, being gentle not to startle her. He lays along her side his face close to her feminine core. He inhales the magical juice that lays hidden inside the folds of skin. He is not sure how much longer he can satisfy his cravings with just oral.

He restrains himself every time not to take her sacred virginity before the ceremony of their becoming High Priest and High Priestess. His family believes that virgins have a higher magic then those that don't when performing that ceremony. He leans forward and takes a big whiff of her scent. He presumes that it is true, as it does have a magical pull over him. One he can never resist. Just the smell alone was enough to harden him without him stroking his cock. She was a deep sleeper, which comes in handy sometimes. Like right now, he tenderly roles her on her back, careful not to wake her just yet.

He parts her legs and looks at his prize. The light from the fireplace flickers off her body and entices him farther. He leans in closer, and inhales again. The smell, it so good nice, and musky, he flicks out his tongue and taste her sweet core. Ahhh, yes it is definitely magical. The draw is too much for him. His cock was so hard it hurts he had to have both her core and his member in her hot mouth now! He sucks on her button and hears her moan in pleasure. He gently climbs over her and buries his head in the juncture of her legs, no longer caring if she awakes.

Charity awakens to the heavenly feel of her brother sucking her. Oh, Goddess he is good. She opens her eyes and sees him over her his harden manhood just above her head, waiting on her attentions. She doesn't let him down. She raises her head and inhales his manly scent. She tentatively licks the head. She hears his inhale of breath and gently takes his entire length in her waiting mouth. Much like him, she can't resist her brother. She loves the taste of him, an addiction she has no desire to cure.

She wants him now, but she knows they have to wait. Oh, how much longer can they resist the pull? She grabs his buttocks and pulls him down to her. She lifts herself into his mouth and sucks him at the same time. She has to have him, now! They move in unison, they need no words to tell each other what they want. Their body language speaks for them. Her yearns for his, as his craves hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.