Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 14: The Whipping.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Whipping. - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I watched as Abelard and two assistants walked onto the stage from the side. There was a shrine on the stage and several dozen lit candles... Abelard sprinkled something over the idols and pictures on the shrine and the turned and clapped his hands three times. Vicki was led in to the center of the stage by Raul and stood there. Vicki was wearing the same type of white dress as Felisa had on, but it was split on the sides to her waist. She stood there hands bound behind her back with a soft braded red cord, making her arch her back and thrust out her breasts. Her hair had been piled on top of her head in a twist and pinned.

There was a soft chanting from the audience as Abelard said, "So you think you're ready for this?"

I watch Vicki as she moves from one foot to the other as she answered, "Yes!" in a nervous whisper.

"Strip."

The female assistant unbinds Vicki wrists and she steps out of her white 4" hi heels and pulls the white dress over her head and then hands it to the assistant as she stands in front of Abelard naked as she feels her nipples tighten... her head and eyes down in submission.

Abelard walks around her like she is a... a slave at auction, looking her over. He stands behind her. And she can feel herself becoming so excited and nervous and aroused. His hands caress her neck... massage her shoulders... rub her neck a little... then close around her neck. A bolt of panic runs through her and an unbelievable rush of adrenaline. Her heart is pounding, and her pussy is getting hot... She's somewhat scared and at the same time soooo aroused!

Abelard walks around in front of Vicki as I tell Felisa to reach back and lift only the back of her dress. She looks over her shoulder at me with a questioning look and then reaches back with her hands and with her fingers pulls the material of the back of her dress up to her waist. Felisa's ass is naked and beautiful to look at. Her firm high asscheeks were two glowing moons below the incurve sweep of her lower back. "From now on, keep your eyes down."

"Yes Sir," Vicki replies.

The chanting starts again from the audience as the two assistants wrap a soft red cord around each of her wrist as a spreader bar is lowered from somewhere over her head and the assistants tie her hands to the each end of the four foot long bar. Her ankles are tied with red cord also and her feet spread and tied to rings that are attached to the floor... spreading her legs open widely, exposing the glistening wetness at the junction of her inner thighs. She is now completely secured, unable to move more than an inch as the bar over her head is pulled tighter bring her to the tips of her toes.

As my hand makes soft contact with Felisa's ass she gasps with surprise as we both watch Abelard take a clay cup from the alter and with a small brush paints a red ring around each of Vicki's aroused and swollen tits and then 3 smaller rings until he paints each erect, half inch nipple red. Vicki moans as the bristles of the brush touch her now tingling nipples making her pussy ooze with more of her juices. Abelard continues, as he paints curvy lines up her inner thighs and adds a head to each just below her swollen cunt lips. The he moves behind her and paints "X" on her ass cheeks and strange signs on her back as my fingers trace over Felisa's ass cheeks.

"Take off your dress Felisa!"

She looks over her shoulder at me and looks for confirmation to what she has just thought she heard. "Take off your dress, Slut!" I say a little louder and she responds, pulling over her head and dropping it on the floor. "Now reach back and grasp each of your ass cheeks in a hand and pull them apart... Show me what is mine tonight."

"Oh Please, not here in front of everyone!"

"Yes, here and now!"

Felisa darkens with embarrassment as she reaches back and grasps her ass cheeks and spreads them. I look and see how wet she is... her little outer labia are swollen with her excitement and exhibitionism. Her upper thighs wet with her leaking arousal. I touch her inner lips with my finger as it slides in her slick crease. 'Ohhhhhhhhh, God!" she moans as she shivers. "Watch Vicki Felisa watch her and learn what a true slut is... for before I'm through with you, you will be a whore just like her."

Back on stage Abelard was speaking to Vicki, "You are the vessel of our carnal and hedonistic ways! You will take responsibility for our wicked ways. We cannot help ourselves, so from time to time we need a member to receive the pain and then the pleasure."

"So what is it that you want?"

"I want you to whip me", Vicki says in a quivering voice.

"You want me to whip you,"

"Yes!" Vicki says as her spread eagle body shines in the candle light.

Vicki moans with lascivious desire as Abelard nods to the burly assistant behind her and she moans as she waits for what is to come. She knows what is to happen, she fears the pain, yet at the same time she craves the punishment.

CRACK!

"Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screams as the burning pain stings into her ass cheeks causing them to indent and then jiggle with her body moments.

Swoosh... CRACK!

Aieeeeeeeeeeeee! Owwwwwwwwwwww" she screams as the bullwhip lands on her taut buttocks... Fire courses through her body as she jerks against her restraints.

Swoosh... CRACK!

Vicki moans as her ass cheeks bear the red whip marks as tears fall down her cheeks, as the whip lands again, this time on the other cheek. She cannot move... she begs for mercy, but she receives no reply. Mercy is not on agenda.

Swoosh... CRACK!

Swoosh... CRACK!

As the whip falls again it wraps around Vicki and its tip strikes Vicki's out stretched right breast making her scream anew.

Felisa moves on my fingers as her excitement increases. I look at Sara at the bar and she come over. "Get me those two large candles in the sconces over there." She leaves and returns with two 12" long candles that are two inches in diameter. Each is new and unused and the tip is pointed with wax. I position one at the entrance of Felisa's small wet opening and push up hard...

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh, Ohhh God! NO! Noooooo! You're ripping me apart" Felisa screams. The sudden interruption causes the audience and the participants on stage to look towards Felisa and me. I push another three inches of the huge candle into her and Felisa screams again. But the tightness is becoming looser. And her moans are taking on a different tone, one that is not all pain but arousal and desire.

Again and again the whip falls, landing each time on either Vicki's ass cheeks or her tits which are now criss crossed with red marks, sending her mind into a frenzy, her body growing hotter and hotter, her screams growing louder and louder. As I get up and grab Felisa by the hair and tell her to reach down between her legs and grasp the huge candle that is working its magic on her... she obeys quickly as I move towards the stage with Felisa waddling awkwardly with the huge candle protruding from her small tender opening. As we climb up on the stage the whipping stops and Abelard looks at me as he moves behind Vicki opening his pants and removing his hug black cock.

I look at Felisa and say, "kneel in front of the blonde bitch and lick her whoring cunt slut, I want to see you ride the candle deeper into your hungry cunt too... then I'm going to take your ass dry and silent to you scream." Felisa looks to Raul for a moment and sees no reaction and then moves uncomfortably to within a foot of Vicki's spread eagled and whip marked body and kneels slowly until the end of the candle touches the floor and stops her downward moment. Felisa stretched herself as she takes another inch of candle within her, feeling its tip centering on the small opening of her cervix... she moans as she moves her head towards Vicki's out stretched loins and licks at Vicki sopping wet cunt as Vicki feels Abelard's huge cock pushing against her tight anus and then filling her.

Vicki moans from the overwhelming sensations the burning of her breasts and ass cheeks and Felisa tongue and the huge invading cock in her rectum. She tries to respond, but she cannot - she is simply a vessel for his cock, he is using her body, and she thrills to the domination he has over her.

"Ummmmmnnnnn... yesssss... oh yes!" you cry out as you cum... cumming so hard, that all the pain is forgotten as Abelard continues to pound away inside you, until he shoots deep inside you, roughly grabbing your breasts as he does.

Vicki is released and laid on the floor as the audience yell if exhalation and joy stripping off their cloth and beginning an orgy of lust and primal passion. I pick up Felisa and carried to a couch and place her on her hands and knees... then lower my jeans and rub the head of my cock around the huge column of wax that is still protruding from Felisa's cunt. As the other participants wallow in sexual release I push my cock into Felisa's small tensing anal star and lean over her grasping her swaying tits as handles. "Are you ready my whore?" I whisper in her ear. "You can take it two ways; painfully or easy... how does my whore want it?"

I felt Felisa's right hand reach between her thighs and grasped my cock and position it at her tensing brown hole and say, "I want it hard, all of it at once, rip me with it, fuck me with it and never stop..." I shoved with all my strength and Felisa screamed out at first and then pushed back as our bodies slapped together over and over again. She moaned and tossed her head as the pleasure rolled over her and her arousal grew higher and higher... she moaned as my cock speared deep within her ass and she pumped the candle in her cunt to fast and faster tempo. And then she screamed out her release, freezing in place and quivering over and over again for several minutes and then fainted face down on the couch.

It was 2:30 Sunday morning by the time I reached my house ahead of Vicki and quickly exchanged the tapes and left for Jan's Farm. I slept in on Sunday and later Sunday morning called Vicki. Vicki's cell phone rang about 6 rings before her voice mail picked up. I knew where she was... in bed exhausted and ignoring the cell. As her voice mail came on I said, "Vicki, Jack here, I thought you were staying around this weekend, I've tried getting you both Friday and Saturday night... but you never picked up the house phone. Where have you been? I even called the Country Club I was so concerned. I'll be arriving at Hobby at 4pm and should be home by 6 at the latest... I was thinking about your promises all weekend... you know the loving romantic evening... see you soon, Love ya, Bye." It galled me to say those words, after watching her and eyeing the evidence of her treachery I now hated her.

I left Jan's farm after lunch and stopped at my office on the way. I was interested in watching the two tapes I had gotten from the house. I started the first one that I had picked up early Saturday evening, the tape date/time counter showed o3/24/06 11:00am and Vicki was just getting up. She put on a robe and walked out into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee as she open her cell phone, "Felisa? Hi! Oh you don't know the half of it. Oh Hell Yes, he was mad. But it worries me! And then I had to beg off making love to him because of the marks and soreness. Yes, I know. And we did have fun... Miguel is such a stud. I never get enough of him. Yeah, I'm going to rest today... either you or Raul call me tomorrow about Friday night, OK? OK, Bye"

The rest of Thursday and Friday were uneventful, until 2pm on the counter and Vicki got a phone call on her cell, "Hello? Hi Raul! Yes! What do you have planned for tonight? Really, the Nigerians... really 12 grand... huh. Yes, 2 grand each and I'm interested... a gangbang... Mmmmmmm I'm getting wet thinking about it. OK, Yes, I can do a strip first... Not a problem, is Miguel picking me up? OK, talk to you tonight. Bye"

I exchanged tapes putting the tape I picked up early Sunday morning the counter read 03/26/06 3:00am, Vicki was just getting in early Saturday morning, she looked exhausted as she let herself in the front door and turned off the lights as she headed for the bedroom. She stripped off her dress and there were suck marks on her tits and thighs as well as bruises on her buttocks. She walked as if she was sore from the fucking she had received; she showered and fell into bed. Vicki started the tape again as she got out of bed at 2pm when the bedside phone rang. "Hi Felisa! Ohhhhh you don't know how much... that guy's cock was huge, even bigger than Miguel's. Oh, I loved it! The guys fucking me the double and triple penetrations... Yes! Your right I'm a whore... and I like the money too. Tonight? Really, Damn! OK! Who is Gesner Abelard? The Haitian Consult... Voodoo ceremony? Yeah I guess. I've been whipped before... yes it was role playing... No not Jack! Hell all he thinks about is getting a blowjob and a little pussy and ass... and he hasn't gotten any for a long time. At least for the last month, yeah, he's been pushing me to make love to him but it's usually right after we've been partying and I have love bites and suck marks all over me." she said laughing. "Yeah poor baby! Ok, have Miguel pick me up at 6. Ok, Bye."

I boiled with anger as I ejected the tape and placed in the lower right hand draw of my desk... "That Bitches time is coming!" I thought as I locked up and left the building. As I drove home the white hot anger that had enveloped me as I watched the tapes turned into cold revenge and I want to push Vicki a little.

I got in the house at about 5:30 and found Vicki in the Kitchen, she was in her usual outfit, sweat pants and a mock turtle neck, she also had covered two of the higher hickies with makeup up as the makeup dried they showed a little... especially if you were looking for them. I acted the loving husband who had not seen his wife as I came in, kissing her and hugging her. I purposely squeeze her with my arms and saw the slight pained look on her face as the whip cuts and bruises on her tits, back and ass hurt her. We talked about my fake trip to Platform 40 and I asked her weekend went. Vicki had prepared spaghetti for supper with a salad and garlic bread. I opened a bottle of red wine and we sat outside on the patio and ate.

After supper we went into the den and I sat next to Vicki on the couch, I was watching her and she was getting increasingly more nervous as the evening went along. "So is tonight a good night for you Vick? It's been awhile since we've made love" I said as I tried to kiss her neck... the same place covered with makeup. Vicki pulled away saying "I'm sorry Jack but I'm having cramps and my "friend" is due. I was hoping, but I'm afraid we can't tonight! I realize it's been a long time and that I was sick the last time, and the time before you left."

"Vicki, do you realize that we have not made love since before my February 23rd trip out to Platform 36 and that's been a month ago. I don't understand when we here together you seem so loving and affectionate yet when I try to romance you or get you to go to bed with me you have an excuse... Yes! An excuse. Each time I've tried to fuck you, you've been either too sick or something and I'm getting tired of it."

"Jack, I'm sorry, believe me if I felt better I'd gladly jump in bed with you... but not tonight. I'm just not comfortable and it would be very good for both of us. I could give you a blowjob," she said as she reach her hand over the front of my pants and squeezed. "Would you like that?"

I wanted to make her squirm and wonder as I said, "Honey I don't want just a blowjob, I want us to make love, bare skin to bare skin. I want to lick your beautiful tits and pussy until you cum and then take you slowly and deeply all night long... not just a blowjob that I could get anywhere... but that's not me..." I lied. "I believe in our marriage vows and will stay faithful... like you promised me after we got over the Kirk thing. I tried to build a new home and life for you here in Kingwood. You have everything here that you need, the Country Club, your activities and your friends. And... as of this last trip to Platform 40, I'm going to stop doing the offshore and foreign inspections for the next three months."

"Jac... Jack!" Vicki said her face flustered and flushed as she thought what to say. "Oh Jack I didn't realize it's been that long! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you I promises. But you don't have to cut your inspection routines for me! I'm not bored and I have plenty to do... I don't feel neglected like the last time. Please don't stop on my account."

"Look Vicki, I'm tired... it was a hard trip and I don't want to fight with you on my first night home. But the inspections were getting old... every week and I never saw you... I want that to change so I've put a hold on the inspections until September."

"That's... six months Jack! Can you do that?" Vicki said with apprehension and anxiety showing in her body language.

I got up and yawned and kissed her on the forehead and said good night as I headed for the master bedroom. As I got undressed I though to myself, "Let the games begin. Think about that Bitch!"

Late Monday morning I called the house and got Vicki, I told her that Ali my M.I.T. roommate had called and he wanted us to visit him. Vicki seemed excited and then I told her that Raul and Felisa were invited also if they could get away. She said that she'd call Felisa and find out if they want to go. I told her that I had looked at my calendar and cleared three weeks starting April 1st as I smiled to myself, thinking this was going to be a beautiful April Fools present for all three of them, especially my whoring and cheating wife. She said she's see what Raul and Felisa thought and tell me tonight... she also said that she had to go to the Country Club after we had supper to go over the spring and summer activities with the activity committee. And that she would probably be getting in late.

I got home at five and jogged the trial behind the house. After Vicki left for the Country Club I went out to the garage and exchanged the tapes bringing in the tape in the recorder and putting it in the VCR player in the den.

The tape showed Vicki calling Felisa on Sunday afternoon, "Felisa, Jack just called and he wants to get romantic tonight... I'm so scared! Yeah, I have hickies and love bites all over and that's not to mention the whip marks and bruises that are still sore and painful. I think he'll get suspicious if I put him off much longer... I've put him off three or four times now... and he's getting hornier and more insistent each time. Yeah, UN huh, if he pushes and strips me he's going to see the hickies and whip marks. I've promised him the last time with Kirk that I'd stop and he thinks I have, but I'm not sure how long I can get him off me. OK, I'll try it again, cramps huh... he's not going to believe me... yeah I know. Bye."

Vicki called Felisa, the counter read 03/26/06 9:30pm, "Raul can I speak to Felisa, Thanks, Felisa, and Jack didn't believe me... I know it, I could see it in his eyes... and I didn't like to look he gave me. No!... I don't think he knows anything... how could he? I need to heal up and get rid of these hickies and marks on my tits and ass... and fuck him cross eyed and then he'll be back to normal... I'm not sure... He's horny enough to fuck a snake if someone holds it... but he said he has not cheated on me... and I believe him... too bad huh! It would be easier getting his money if I could catch him being unfaithful. Oh! And he mentioned that he's stopping the offshore and foreign inspections for six months!!! Shit! I'll be crawling the walls by that time. I need fucking. I get so horny and it not once in a while but regular... almost every day now... I love those gangbangs and big cocks! Yeah, but Jack still scares me... Nobody saw Don Ashmore after I think Jack saw him. Yeah, Really! And I told you about Kirk! That poor baby got beat up really bad, someone put him in the Ben Taub ICU for a week and then he was prosecuted and sent to jail for ten years for the money he stole from Conoco... no I didn't testify against him. That pissed off Jack but at that time Jack was pretty messed up. Yeah, Kirk did a hell of a number on him... little did Jack know how much I went along with Kirk on his plans and trips... Well, now we've got to cool it. Jack is going to be to close to home and if I'm out and not accessible his going to wonder... Yeah talk to you soon. Bye."

The next call was late Monday morning right after I called Vicki, Vicki called Felisa and said, " Felisa, Jack just called me from work and had said that Ali his roommate from M.I.T. had called and that Ali had invited Jack and I over to visit, yeah, Oman, Yes! I was thinking the same thing, Ahmed and the guys from OOC would be in Muscat and that's only 45 miles away from Sur where Ali and his wife Abla have their home... Yes Jack's planning on leaving on April 1. Talk with Raul and call me back. I told Jack that I'd have your answer tonight at supper and I told him I had an activity committee meeting tonight at the Country Club... I had to; the marks have faded but they're still visible. OK, see you at the Country Club, Bye."

Vicki got a call from Felisa at 2pm, Felisa said, "that Raul was ecstatic about going and was clearing time that afternoon. He had also called Ahmed in Oman and Ahmed had told him that Ali bin Al-Fulani was the nephew of the Sultan on Oman, and Abla his wife was Abla bint Abu Zuhri the daughter of the security minister. Felisa told Vicki that there was a chance of two and possibility four get togethers with Ahmed and his friends and that they were willing to pay big money for Vicki to entertain them... and she added that they wanted her as well..."

Tuesday, I went into the office a little late, I wanted to stay at home and see what Vicki would do. She heard me in the kitchen and stayed in bed until I brought her some coffee. She had slept in pajamas, not something she used to do before we moved to Kingwood... and I thought I knew the reason. She got up and I finished dressing as I told her that I'd call Ali that morning as soon as I got in and make arrangements for our trip to Oman. We had walked out to the kitchen by that time and as I placed my dirty coffee cup in the sink where she was standing I placed my arm around and pushed my hips up against her buttocks and molded my hand around her full unrestrained breasts and squeezed them as I tightened my arms around her and kissed her neck... licking at the area that had the makeup over it. Vicki jerked in pain as I rubbed against her buttocks and squeezed her tits as I said, "God Honey I want you! I want to bend you over the sink right now but I need to get to the office. So I guess it will have to wait until tonight." And as I was going out the door I said, "What's that on your neck, if I didn't know better I'd think it was a hickie! Bye! See you tonight!"

I called Ali when I got in the office. I told him that I was sure that Raul and Felisa would be with Vicki and me. He said that Abla was quite excited about what I was planning and had talked to her father about getting a private plane; Ali mentioned that Abla assumed that you don't want a paper trail or any one looking at you when Vicki goes missing. I told Ali that he was right... and the plane was an excellent idea. I also told him that I would be ready to travel on Saturday April 1st and Ali laughed as he said, "I love your mind Jack, wait until I tell Abla that you plan on selling Vicki to her the day after Valentines Day. She'll crack up! Getting serious for a minute before I have to go, Ali and I both know and understand about the pain and humiliation that Victoria has put you through... and we are determined to help you. I received a call several months ago from your mother... she just chatted about us and M.I.T. and as she got ready to hang up she mentioned the problems that you were having and how you had gone the extra mile with Victoria... she call again just a little while ago and Abla talked to her... I'd watch out Jack, those woman are conniving up something and your in the middle."

"Really, my mother never mentioned it to me. What did she want?"

"Not sure Jack, She talked to Abla for over an hour. And after that Abla was very interested in what we had talked about... bringing your bitch her and her friends and selling them."

"Wow! And I thought we were keeping this quite... , I'll call you Thursday night and finalize the plans, OK?"

"Talk to you Thursday. Oh! By the way how are you and Jan getting along?" Click.

I sat there in my office stunned, did everyone know about my relationship with Jan... did Vicki or Raul or Felisa?

I worked for awhile and then stood by the window looking out into nothingness as my mind clicked off the things I had to do before Saturday morning. I didn't hear Jan come in and close my office and turn the lock. As she approached behind me I hear her and turned around and saw the look on her face that was full of desire and she appeared a bit flushed. I stepped up to her as she raised her arms and encircled my neck with them. We kissed passionately and she pulled her hot from mine as she said, "We shouldn't be doing this in the office but I can't help myself."

I ran my right hand along the belly of her left breast, cupping it and squeezing it gently before lowering my hand down over her flat abdomen, working my way down to her most sacred spot that for days had been craving my touch. I began to nuzzle her neck and flick my tongue along her skin. Jan moaned into my mouth as she pressed herself against my hand and pushed her tits into my chest as her hand raced it down to my pants and rubbed on that hard bulge that was starting to grow underneath the restraining cloth.

I picked her up and placed her ass on the edge of my desk as she moaned softly as she felt how swollen her aroused cunt was becoming and felt the maddening ache deep in her cunt as it started to quiver from the anticipation of being touched.

I took my hands and opened up her eager legs, while keeping my eyes on her face the whole time as I worked my way down between her spread legs and groaned when I saw the garter belt and stockings and the red lacy thong that awaited my fingers to rub across.

"Oooooooohhhhhh, yes, yes..." Jan moaned as she felt my tongue teasing her swollen lips through her thong, how she wanted me to move it over, yet she knew this teasing was only adding to the final outcome. I licked at the sides of her swollen lips gently teasing her working my fingers in there to tease her more. She was moaning deep in her throat while I was taking my fingers and poking one then two inside her wet pussy and using my tongue to send her over the edge.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh God!" She thought, how talented that tongue of his was, as she realized she was wiggling on my desktop while I stood between her legs making her cream all over my tongue. I tugged at her clit with my tongue and lips while stroking deep inside her cunt with my fingers.

Jan was grabbing at my head feeling all I had to give her but she wanted more, she wanted to feel my cock and be spread by it. She had already came three times while I finger-fucked her and ate that sweet snatch of hers. She gently nudged me back and unzipped my pants and there was the cock she had grown to love, thick and 9 inches of hard stiff cock sticking straight out begging for her to touch it. She started to stroke it and tease it with the moisture from her pussy lips.

As she jacked me off against her cunt, I began to unbutton her top and once again she heard him sigh with admiration for the choice of undergarments she had chosen. I ran my fingers along the curves of the bra and she watched as I took my lips and pressed them against the smooth skin just above her bra line and then tossed her head back as she just let the erotic feelings take a course of their own.

I raised up and grabbed her mouth with my own and gave her this amazingly deep passionate kiss and as I fucked her mouth with my tongue I found the rhythm to fuck her cunt with a erection that sent her quivering from that thick dick spreading her pussy to extremes of which she was definitely liking.

I fucked her pussy so deep and hard that she could feel her wetness leaking out onto the desk top causing her ass cheeks to move in the moist slickness as they rubbed on the desktop. She grabbed onto my ass as I fucked her pussy and she allowed me to ride her as fast as I could go while wrapping her stocking covered legs around my waist to take my full thrusting effort.

With my teeth I yanked her bra strap down and when her tits were exposed as I selfishly sucked up a nipple and flicked my tongue against the erect and ridged nipple. I flicked my tongue over and over that hard protruding tingling flesh as I continued to fuck her deeper and deeper as she moaned and answered each deep thrust with a thrust of her own.

"Ughhhhnnnaaaa, yes!" Jan moaned as her body trembled, "God, yes... Unnnhhhh, yeah, fuck it to me" she sobbed, as she was creaming over and over again on my cock. I continued to fuck her harder and faster, and there was a knock on my office door and we both froze. I quickly pulled out of Jan and grabbed her, then pushed her under my desk as I sat down on my chair hiding my erection and the fact that my pants were hanging around my ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.