Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 9: Making Plans with Boston Again!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Making Plans with Boston Again! - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I called Salem and got my mom. She wanted to know what was going on and I told her that Vicki had turned into a real slut and whore, and that she had started whoring and lying to me again.

"Jack, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I've got the lying slut on video tape talking to her friends. This is it mom, I not taking any more. But I'm not going to split everything down the middle either. I need to talk to Mr. Berlusconi again, can you arrange it?"

"Yes, Jack. When do you want to talk to him? She replied.

"Tomorrow, early if possible," I said.

"OK, call me at 7am my time and I'll give you a number where you can reach him... Jack I'm so sorry that Victoria has turned out so bad for you. I know that you really loved her at one time... you did more than a lot of men would have done. But I agree its time to cut the cord... and you do what you think you need to, to make it right with you. I'm sure Bruno will help... after all his going to be your stepfather very soon."

"What?!" I said.

"Yes, Bruno and I have known each other for a long time and he has been at the house a lot... more so lately. We're both getting older and we're both lonely... so we're going to Vegas and get married," she said then "I just wanted you to know."

"OK, mom... I'm glad for you. You need someone in your life. That's great! Well then I'll talk to you again about Vegas..." I said.

"OK, by the way, How are you and Jan getting along?" she said with a little laughter in her voice." "God Damn, Mom! How did you know about Jan??? I said. "Got to go Jack, talk with you later. Bye," She said laughing and hung up.

I looked up from my desk and there stood Jan with her shoulder against the door jam of my office... she had surprised look on her face as well. "My mom wanted to know how we were getting along?" I said to her. "How does she know?" Jan said. "I have no idea but she seemed pretty happy about it," I said as Jan's face broke out in a huge smile and she went back to her deck.

At about three in the afternoon I took Jan to have Samantha hold down the fort... that I was in Saudi and if it was an emergency she could reach us at the farm on Friday, Monday and Tuesday morning.

Friday morning I grabbed a hand full of quarters and headed down to interstate I-10 to the truck stop and called my Mom at 7 o'clock her time and she gave me a number and then said goodbye.

I called the number and got Mr. Berlusconi on the second ring and I explained what was happening and how I felt... he was silent listening to me and then said, "How bad do you want revenge?"

I said, "Things have changed, I've changed. I don't want to be lied to by that Bitch anymore... but I don't want her to get a cent either and I want her to pay for the fucking way she's treated me with her lying and deceit... which I believe now that she has done from the very beginning. She's played the abused and drugged victim but I don't believe that anymore. I've seen and heard her talking to her friends about me; she's been the initiator or eagerly jointed in with their plans."

"What do you need from me Jack," Bruno said.

"I need a phone to a fake business called New England Oil and Gas, owned by Jack Manor," I replied.

"That's not a problem... Your mom and I bought the Salem Inn in Salem and we have a small office there. We can give you a designated line that will have an answering machine with message. Anything else Jack?"

"Yeah, if Sal and Tony are bored I could use them for a while... for back up and someone to cover my back," I said.

"Ok, I'll talk to them... by the way your company number is 978-745-9500." "Thanks! Talk to you soon," I said and then hung up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.