Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 4: Vicki's Explanation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Vicki's Explanation - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

After awhile Vicki came out, dressed in blue jeans and a blouse. Her hair was wet, and she looked fresh. A person wouldn't have been able to tell she had spent the night fucking a bunch of men.

"Jack, don't hate me please. I still love you and want you. I don't know how this all started. I can't think straight anymore. Just don't hate me please."

I was seething with my anger and self-control. I spoke with a low controlled tone, "Hate you, Vicki? Tell me why I shouldn't hate you! You have been a slut and whore for my boss for over half a year. You have been fucking other men, giving them what you refused me. You have been lying, cheating and deceiving me, running around behind my back to fuck Kirk or whomever he wanted you to fuck. You have single handedly destroyed our marriage with your deception and lies. Some kind of strange and sick way to show your love for me isn't it?"

"Jack, please, I know this is hard for you to understand, but I love you. I don't want to lose you. Please... please try to understand. At first I did it to help you! Then... I... I don't know what happened or when, but I grew to like it. Please try to understand."

"UNDERSTAND! YOU FUCKING BITCH and WHORE!" I screamed at her.

"Understand what Vicki? That you like fucking other men more than your own husband? That you let Kirk and my co-workers and clients fuck you in ways you won't let me? Understand that my prim and proper wife has become a depraved slut and whore, who does whatever Kirk tells her to do! Jesus Christ!

Vicki moved towards me trying to hug me. I thought of all I had seen and slapped her hard across the face knocking her to the floor. I had never been this mad and it overwhelmed me as I shouted, "Don't come near me! Stay the fuck away. I need space right now after all that I have learned about you and my boss. Did you fuck all those men unprotected? I didn't see anyone using a condom! Have you been tested for AIDS? Hell, you might even be knocked up!"

I was incredibly angry, seething with rage, I wanted to hurt her like she had hurt me, I was afraid I would do something that I'd regret later. I was extremely shocked by Vicki's past and present behavior... I was so hurt and crushed that I couldn't think straight and knew that I had to get away.

Vicki saw my hatred and anger; her eyes grew large as she realized how much she had hurt me and our marriage and our trusting relationship. Vicki started to cry and her face flowed with tears. That just made me more pissed; did she think that her tears now would fix everything? Could her tears fix my pain and heartbreak, could her tears make the shock, and mental visions of her at the Christmas party and her perverted acts on the tapes go away? Or worse yet, make me feel sorry for her acting like a cheating bitch?

"Jack, please... I love only you. Kirk and the others... it has all been just sex. Can't you see that I still love you? I only fucked Kirk so you would get promoted and rise up in the company."

"VICKI TRY TO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE! THAT IS BULLSHIT! I watched you on tapes last night, when you and Kirk did it that first time in his office with me just outside in my office. I heard you discussing with Kirk about my position and promotion. He told you he could help me rise in the company while he knew that he couldn't.

I looked at her livid with rage and shouted, "I EXPLAINED ALL THAT TO YOU BEFORE, HOW THE PROMOTIONS AND RAISES WERE HANDED OUT. THE AUDIT COMMITTEE IS THE ONLY COMMITTEE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROMOTING. KIRK, THAT BASTARD, CAN'T PROMOTE, HE CAN ONLY RECOMMEND, HE CAN"T EVEM FIRE ME."

"What are you talking about? What tapes of me? I don't know what you are talking about Jack"

"FOR CHRIST SAKE VICKI, SHUT UP! I'm NOT A MORON! Did you think that I'd never know! Kirk had taped each and every meeting and party that he and you had. Each time he has fucked you or had his buddy's gangbang you, he had it recorded. He even has a guy hired just for that purpose. This guy gets to fuck Kirk's slut too, so he has lots of incentive to get every thing on film."

"Oh God. He has taped me fucking all those men? Oh Jack... I didn't know."

"LOOK YOU CHEATING WHORE, DON"T LIE TO ME ANY MORE!" I yelled at her. "YOU DID KNOW! You looked into the camera several times in quite a few of the films I have seen so far. You even smiled, opening your mouth to show you eating cum just for the camera several times. I imagine that you have been photographed too. I saw flashes at different times in some of the films... If you want to stay married to me there is going to be a huge change right away. It's up to you Vicki. I am not too sure, even doubtful that we will be able to salvage our marriage as it is, but I am still willing to try. But the lying and cheating MUST STOP NOW!

"Oh Jack, anything. I will do anything to keep you. I am so sorry about all of this. I never meant to hurt you. I love you so much."

"We'll see, first of all, you'll have to quit fucking around on me and I am going to have to quit my job at Conoco. Then we will have to move, probably out of town, if not the state. You will have to show me that I can trust you again too. Then there is the matter of our love and the sex. You have crushed our love and I truly don't know where I stand. I loved you completely and without reservation before, but now I don't know.

You have a lot of proving to do... you need to prove to me I can trust you again. As for the sex, if we get back together I will expect the same sex that you have given so willingly to those other men, always, without argument."

"Quit your job? Move? Oh Jack, you can't quit. What will we do? I did all of this just so you could move up in the company and you want to quit now? That will just make me a cheap whore."

"What are you saying Vicki? That you aren't a cheap whore? That you aren't a slut for Kirk? Do you have any self respect? Do you have any morality... what has happened to all your Baptist upbringing? What about your marriage vows? What about respect for your husband... and your family."

"Did you ever think how I'd feel going to work in a company where everyone knew my wife was the company whore? You can't surely expect me to stay working for Conoco and Kirk? Not after all my co-workers have fucked you. Wake up! You have to quit being a slut. I have to quit my job. Your behavior and whoring have given us no other choice in this matter."

"But you can't quit yet Jack. You don't have anything lined up. We could starve or get kicked out of our home. You have to have a job first. Besides, I promised Kirk that I would be available for him next week. One last time, I have to go to Jamaica with him, then that will be it. NO more fucking others. I will be your faithful and devoted wife from then on. If I don't work for Kirk next week I am afraid of what he may do."

"WHAT!" My rage snapped and I slapped her hard again... not meaning to do it. "Vicki are you not comprehending me? Perhaps you didn't hear me Vicki. You have to stop fucking around NOW. Not next week, NOW. Jesus Christ, I can see that you actually love fucking him and those men. Maybe there isn't a chance for us after all. Haven't you heard a word I've said?"

"Look Honey, I promised Kirk that I would go with him to Jamaica... we will be gone only one week, or eight days, then I will be done being his slut. I will be your slut from then on. Yours and only yours. Whatever you want of me from then on. I have to go to Jamaica though Jack. I promised Kirk I would and since he has these tapes of me... you know he will use them against us if I back out now. Besides, what are a few more men now?"

"Vicki, GOD DAMNIT! You're not listening to me. You will either quit now and be my wife, or we are done. I happen to know that Kirk is taking six of the salesmen with him. You will not go with him if you expect us to stay together. That is final. As for the tapes I have them... I've made copies and I insist that you should see them. I want you to see yourself and how you acted and then ask yourself if there is a chance for us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.