Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 2: The Revelation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Revelation - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Kirk walked up to us on the dance floor after Vicki and I had our dance. He asked us to come into the conference room near the back of the main hall. As he led us across the floor he was looking pleased with himself, almost cocky I thought as he nodded to Don Ashmore and several other men as we walked out of the large conference room. I noticed that Vicki had moved away from me and slipped right under Kirk's arm as we walked along, surprising me a bit. His hand dangled dangerously close to her breast as they walked. Once I thought I saw his hand dip into the top of her dress but at the angle I was at I couldn't be sure.

Vicki came back to me as we walked into the conference room. Kirk pulled out one of the heavily padded leather chairs away from the end of the long conference table and motioned for me to sit in it. Stepping around to the side of me he held out his hand to Vicki and pulled her up next to him, his left hand traveling behind her as she stood next to him. She jumped slightly and I realized that his hand was probably within the back of her dress and he was cupping her ass cheeks as they stood there. I was becoming more and more pissed at the liberties Kirk was taking with my wife and at my wife's attitude towards his suggestive fondling of her. To the point of getting up and saying something but it passed with Kirk's next words.

"Vicki, I wanted you to stand by me and look at our next vice-president. Jack is about to be promoted. It comes with a really substantial raise, and a new office near mine. Congratulation's Jack. You deserve this promotion for sure."

Vicki squealed and jumped up and down as the group applauded. As she did, Kirk kept his left arm and hand still, and since his hand was just above the bottom of the dress's open back it had the effect of dragging on her dress, dragging it down as she jumped. So as she moved up and down her dress fell a bit. I almost didn't see it since I was so shocked by his announcement. I happened to notice because Vicki's nipples just began to show over the top of her dress.

After Vicki calmed down, Kirk sat in a chair adjacent to mine and pulled Vicki onto his lap. I was stunned and amazed when she let herself be pulled down, and then really astonished when Kirk pulled her way up on his lap, making her straddle his knees with her legs and then he pulled her dress up to her waist before putting his hands on her knees and pulled Vicki's legs outside of his, spreading her lewdly and exposing her totally to my view. I was looking at my wife's pussy, to thunderstruck to move and I noticed that she had white stuff seeping out of her too! Her entire groin had been shaved bare! Earlier in the week, she had a very conservative trimmed bush on her mons, and now that was gone.

"Now Jack, here comes the final surprise, I get to show you how much your pretty prim and proper wife has helped you with getting your new job."

Vicki began to look uncomfortable and uneasy now. She had a look in her eyes that was part fear and part sadness. I saw Kirk's hands begin to pull her dress up to her hips, then as Vicki rose up a bit, while Kirk pulled her dress up and over her head.

I was stunned, shocked, frozen in place and time, unable to comprehend what I was seeing as I watched Kirk rearrange my wife's position on his lap.

"Kirk, what the hell is going on? Vicki, what in the hell are you doing?" I yelled, disbelieving what was happening right in front of my eyes.

"Jack. I am giving you the final test for that raise and Vice-presidency. You see, Don Ashmore and I have sampled Vicki here quite a few times and now it's time for you to know about her. You should know that your wife is my hot little slut. She has been helping me with some customers and co-workers for about six months now."

I looked at Vicki, my seemingly demure and loving wife, as she lifted her eyes from the floor and looked at me and then began to talk. Her words were laced with a tremble and a touch of fear. She spoke fast and in a high pitched voice quite unlike her usual speech.

"Jack, don't get mad at me... Please! I couldn't help myself. He told me that he could help your career and even fast track you. I agree that he could use me in return for helping you succeed. It isn't that big of a deal you know. We had even talked once about it, remember? Having others in our relationship? So we get two birds with one stone, we get variety in our sex life and you get a great promotion with the company."

I was stunned and incredibly hurt, lashing out at Vicki, "WHAT! Having others in our relationship was just TALK!" I shouted. "And secondly, it would have been between you and me! I would also have hoped that we would have made the decision together. This is BULLSHIT! Do you realize that you have been deceiving and cheating on me for over 6 months? Why? How could you do this to me... TO US? It appears that the only one that has been having any variety in their sex life has been you."

Vicki looked like she was going to cry, then slowly, a different look came into her eyes. Looking down I saw Kirk's hands in her crotch, his fingers rubbing her bare pussy, then he moved two of his fingers deep inside her. Then he moved his other hand up to her breasts and started tweaking her nipples.

I watched, shocked unable to move or protect her as Vicki's head arched back and she began to moan.

"You should have seen her just a little bit ago Jack. Don and a few of the guys worked her over but good. They even shaved her little pussy. Look at her pussy Jack, she has had three cocks in there already tonight and it still looks and feels tight as a virgin. She is one hot to trot babe."

"Oohh Jack, I'm sorry; I have no control over myself. Kirk and Don know how to push all my buttons. Oh baby, I love you, please don't forget that. I am doing this for you, for us baby. Please don't get mad. Kirk can do so much for us Jack. Ohhh... Yessss... Oh Kirk, I've got to have your huge cock in me. I am so horny right now."

I couldn't believe my eyes... my lovely wife; the sweet woman I married was gone. I didn't recognize the Vicki that moaned and twisted in sexual need in Kirk's lap. I was seething with anger, my vision in a red blur. My boss had just told me that he had been fucking my wife! My wife, who was naked in front of me showed no shame while being pawed by him. She was even begging for his cock! I stood up, ready to punch out Greg's lights when he stopped what he was doing and with quite a bit of force, pushed Vicki off his lap where she landed on the floor.

"Owwww! Hey Kirk watch it. That hurt!"

"You'll get over it real quick slut. Sit tight while I pound your husband into the floor. You really should sit back down before you get hurt Jack."

He stood up and smiled a big nasty smile. I could see that he had been ready for my reaction. Vicki just sat on the floor, watching. She had tears in her eyes. I could see she was afraid, but of whom I didn't know. I wasn't even sure of whose side she was on, if any, at that moment.

"Ok then, the party is really ready to start now. Now before you try to kick my ass, remember that she has been fucking me of her own free will. Also, if you try anything, I will make sure you are fired but not before I get my licks in on your pathetic ass. I can see to it that you also go to jail. Then, well, I'm sure that I would be keeping Vicki company until you got out."

As he stood, I realized that what he said was true, Vicki was sitting on the floor and not saying anything, not rushing to by side. Her eyes were on me with tears in them but... I had so many questions. Kirk was an inch taller than I but heavier for not working out except from his usual weekend golf games, I on the other hand had been working out more. I was mostly concerned about the others, would they jump in and help Kirk if I started getting the upper hand. I wanted to hurt him as much as he had hurt me, beat him to a bloody pulp, or even kill him. I knew I would lose my job, but at that moment I didn't know whether I wanted it anymore. But his comment about jail worried me... I needed time to think!

I reigned in my emotions as best I could and sat down, defeated. Stunned and about as hurt as I had ever been. I just didn't know what I should do for certain. The way Vicki was acting, I didn't know if anything I did would be worth it.

When Kirk saw that I wasn't going to go physical on him he turned and took out his cock.

"Good choice Jack. Now, watch and see what your little wife, my slut has learned over the last six months."

Taking Vicki's head in his hands he guided her lips to his erect cock. I couldn't believe it when Vicki took his long cock between her lips and then just swallowed it fully to its base in one fell swoop. She had NEVER taken all of my cock into her throat during sex and I was astounded at her skill. As I sat there, my heart torn to ribbons, watching my former prim and proper wife acting like a whore, my head spun.

Kirk kept Vicki's hair in his hand as he began to actually fuck her mouth hard. Her head was flying back and forth on his cock as it went into its base then almost out of her lips on each stroke. I noticed that Vicki was trying to look at me as Kirk got closer and closer to orgasm. Kirk reached down and began to play with her breasts as his cock rammed in and out of her mouth. He pinched her nipples gaining her attention back on him. He then leaned way over and started to rub her pussy, his chest almost trapping her head at his crotch.

Soon, Vicki began to respond to his touches and started to moan around his cock. She pulled back for a second and while her mouth was free of him she moaned loudly.

"Oh Kirk. Give me you're cum baby. I want to taste you're sweet juice. You taste so good. Come on, cum down my throat."

Since Vicki had only once swallowed my cum, and after that never again let me cum in her mouth, saying that she really hated the taste of it. I could only watch, when on a deep down stroke, Kirk began to shake a bit, his cock pulsing. He came in my Vicki's mouth, deep in her throat and she was swallowing it like it was the nectar of a God.

After Kirk came, he pulled out and let Vicki lick and suck him clean. She had a bit of cum at the corner of her mouth and as she finished cleaning Kirk up she took her finger and ran it around, getting it all on her digit and then stuck it in her mouth and licked it clean too.

"Mmmmm. That is so tasty Kirk. You have the best tasting cum of any man I have ever sucked off."

Looking at me with a trace of guilt and shame, she then stood and let Kirk begin to feel her up, his fingers going into her pussy and asshole as he ran them all over her body. Soon her eyes closed as she moaned, her hands caressing his cock as he fully explored her body.

He turned her so that her back was toward me. I think he didn't want her to look at me too much. As he did, his fingers spread her asscheeks wide open and I could see something white trickling out of that tender tight little brown bud.

"You know that Vicki had a lot of fun at the Fourth of July picnic? She fucked me and a few of my friends in your room as you were out playing golf. I introduced her to gangbangs that day and she took to them like a duck to water. Then in September she was so hot that she took on a few dozen of our Jamaican clients too. I didn't even have to order her to do it; she did it on her own. Amazing wife you have. Amazing slut I have. I especially love to fuck her ass. You know how tight it is... oh that's right; she doesn't let you have her ass, only my friends and I get that. Poor dumb sucker."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.