Dubious Hero - Cover

Dubious Hero

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is amazing how a little turn in one's life can have such a vast impact. In my case, stopping to view some western scenery changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke up Sunday morning with a heavy weight on my body. When I finally got my eyes opened, I saw a beautifully naked Brenda sitting astride me leaning back with my semi-erect cock in her pussy and one hand between us squeezing my balls and guiding my penis into her cunt with the other. Brenda saw my eyes open and she flashed a huge smile at me.

Her left hand combed through my chest hair and she said, "Come on, Ben. Let's fuck. This is going to be a short day and I don't want to miss out on any of it. Pleaseeee!" As if I had a choice... or wanted one!

We had to leave by two o'clock to get them to the train station. Before then we spent almost the entire time screwing or trying to get my cock up again so we could screw. I completely lost track of the number of orgasms the woman had, although I vividly remember every one of the five I had, including four in Brenda's pussy and one where both her hands held my love stick pointing at her mouth as shot after shot hit the roof of her mouth while she giggled uncontrollably. It was a hot morning. Needless to say we left my bed soaked in the mixed love juices of two bodies intermingling freely.

The drive down to the station was a bit melancholy because everyone was sad that we were parting. However Brenda invited me to visit them, promising that I would not need to rent a hotel room... we all laughed at that! Of course Katy knew where her mother had been spending most of her time! As the train was boarding, I kissed them both and thanked them for a great weekend. Katy thanked me for saving her again. Brenda thanked me for reminding her how great sex could be with the right person and for keeping her with her precious daughter.

Unfortunately I never got to make that trip.


Three weeks after they left, the country fell into a recession, one that developed more rapidly than any other in my memory. It was not a bad one as those things go but construction was the first thing to feel the hit. As soon as my part of my current job ended, there was nothing... absolutely nothing... in my line to move to, where there had been a whole list of projects waiting to be started before then. No sweat. There must be something else I could do. I started hunting. But there was nothing to find. Weeks passed with no jobs at all, while in others I found a day's work here and there. Reports of an upswing in the economy proved to be wishful thinking.

Four months after my last regular job I called Brenda and said that I had not forgotten about my promise to visit them but I explained the situation and that I just couldn't afford the trip until things got better. Brenda understood and even offered to help by sending money but I told her I just couldn't take money from her... at least, not yet. Then, about to hang up, she came up with an idea.

She had kept in touch with Doctor Evelyn Santos, the doctor that had taken care of me. The doctor said that they had finally gotten funds from the state and federal government to build a full-scale family medical clinic but so far had received scant interest from builders because it was such a remote area. Brenda suggested I call the doc and talk to her about it.

So I talked with Evelyn about it. She said that none of the contractors they had talked with wanted to build in such a remote area since it was, relatively speaking, a small job. I explained my situation and expressed interest in handling the building as a one man job with subcontract help on the concrete, plumbing and electrical work. She was delighted and quickly began to expand on my thoughts. She said that I wouldn't have to find a place to live either, if I knew what she meant... and didn't mind sharing a bed with her.

I would have to form a personal corporation for doing business in the state but she assured me that it could be done quickly and easily, mostly by internet, and she could help me. Although the board of directors would have to approve, she felt certain that she could provide enough influence on the board that they would agree with her.

In two days I wrapped up my personal belongings, selling or giving away what I would not need, packed the rest in my pickup and headed west. When I arrived an hour before the clinic closed, the doctor shoved me into an empty exam room and smothered me with kisses as a way of welcoming me. Eventually all the other ladies came by and gave me similar treatment.

The next morning I pored over the blueprints for the new clinic, which was to be built on the site just behind the current OB/GYN clinic. I would be working with both Evelyn and the family practitioner but he would have little to say about the building over the course of construction other than "just do it." The clinic would include separate but equal living quarters for both doctors, enough for a small family if that was needed.

I estimated that it would take at least eleven months to complete the building and get it outfitted, ready for use. That required me to work consistently six days a week so there was not much margin for error. However when the board discussed the schedule, they thought I was being too ambitious and should take a little longer. Besides a fifteen month schedule would come closer to matching the schedule when they could collect money from the state and federal units that would be supporting the construction. Without that money, the board couldn't pay me anyway. Sounded good to me.

I had to drive 80 miles to rent a Bobcat to work on the foundation preparation and knew that most of my supplies would come from someone in the same town. Fortunately there was a ready-mix contractor only about 25 miles away and he was able to provide everything I needed once I was ready to pour the foundation.

Meanwhile every evening was filled with glorious sex. Evelyn and I became regular lovers but she invited the other four staffers of the clinic to visit me quite often too. Carolyn and Susan had both given birth to healthy babies in my absence and, whether they assumed they were entitled or Evelyn invited them, they came by once a week for a pick-me-up fuck, almost always coming together. In the first seven weeks I was there, Evelyn also invited some friends to come play: Mary Alice, a busty divorcee of 41 years; Lori, a mature widow of only 36 years; and Trudi, a tall, shapely 38 year old farmer's wife.

At first I was reluctant to screw the wife of any man but was convinced when Evelyn told me that her husband could not fuck her due to a tractor accident years ago and... when she took off her clothes and showed me her great tits and baby smooth pussy. My cock was in her 30 seconds later. All three women became regular lovers, usually during daytime hours. Early on we fucked in any out-of-sight area around the clinic. Later with the first of the walls up, I kept a blanket available so we could use what little protection the walls afforded. It made my day a little longer but I sure was happy while I worked.

When I got into the eighth month of work, I was visited at the site by a member of the three-person city council. She looked around at the clinic and then stopped to talk with me.

She said, "My name is Mavis Thomlinson. I'm a member of Lafayette Town Council. We have been debating whether to build a new town hall or to restore the existing one and maybe add some additional space. We are having problems getting professional help in making the decision and so I volunteered to the council that I would asked if you would look into it and give us your opinion."

I said, "Mrs. Thomlinson, I would be glad to do that. How about this? Within a week, I'll drop by and get a look at the existing building and see about what kind of extra space you have in mind. By the end of the second week, I'll give you a rough draft of an estimate. If you want to proceed, then I'll get more specific and we'll see where it goes. Okay?"

Mavis was delighted and we parted with high expectations.


No sooner had I arrived in town for the second time than I began to work evenings on creating a personal corporation with myself as the only principal. It turned out that Evelyn was able to help me out by doing some work on the internet from state government sites and, over the course of several nights, I got the paperwork finished filed to become registered as BH Contractors Inc. P.C.

I took a day out of my construction work to peruse the current town hall and found it to be a historical building of extremely sturdy construction. The outside consisted of locally quarried and cut stone that had become worn over the years - nearly 150 years, I determined - but not to the point of being a problem. Inside the main framework consisted of huge wooden beams that were just as solid as the day they were harvested. At the floor level and lower walls in certain parts of the building, water seepage from unmended wall cracks and roof leaks had caused some of the floors and walls to become weakened with rot.

With three floors, including a basement, a ground floor and a second floor over most of the building, there were many interior repairs that would be needed, although the exterior repairs would have to be completed first to keep from having the weather destroy the interior work. I decided that an addition could be added to the back side of the building so that it would look natural and provide the space needed. This building was a treasure and it would be a real shame if it were not salvaged.

One of the major problems of doing repairs and additions to the existing building was getting comparable stone. By finding a place on a bench in front of the general store and sipping an ice cold Coke while shooting the breeze with the old men, I found out that the original stone had come from a quarry within the county. It had been active off and on for many years but the last time it had been active was now over 35 years ago.

After a lot of inquiries, I found out that two old men, long since retired, had worked in the quarry in those last days. I found both of them hanging out at a picnic table under the shade tree in the back of one of the old-time supermarkets in town. It was a hangout for a lot of the older men in town; I had hired some temporary help for my concrete work and the raising of the clinic's rafters later from their ranks.

Now when I introduced myself and told them I wanted to talk about the quarry, they were suddenly all ears. I explained what I was thinking and asked if the quarry could be reopened and some stone like the old town hall could be harvested. They agreed that it would be possible and they could get enough help from under that tree to clear the access road and operate loaders and drive trucks to get what we needed. I told them I would have to first make a bid and then win it before I could hire anyone but if that happened, I would be getting back to them for help. I shook hands with a bunch of men and left.

The following afternoon, I went to see Mavis Thomlinson who had talked to me. I explained, "I think that building should be treated like a historical monument. I would like to see it restored and maintained in a manner like its original design. I believe we can quarry enough new stone of the same type right here in the county, which would not only let us use similar materials to the original for both repairs and the addition but I thought it would also let us circulate more of the cost of the building here in the county by hiring local workmen. So my recommendation as the best approach would be a repair-and-addition approach to the current building."

Mavis said, "You understand that, if we are going that way, I'm sure the council would want to modernize some things such as the plumbing, along with addition of some new drinking fountains and additional restrooms, and maybe do something about improving the air conditioning."

'That sounds very plausible," I responded. "How about if I come up with some rough drawings to see if we can capture what the council wants and I'll get back to you?"

Over the next few nights before Evelyn and I went to her bed, I worked on putting together some drawings using a computer-assisted design program that I had some experience with and found easy to work with, and from that, came up with a rough estimate for doing the work, including subcontracting certain projects or at least hiring additional help. Much of the work I would do myself and I estimated that the job would take twenty-one months to complete, allowing for existing town business to continue while I was working. After submitting the bid, I again concentrated all my efforts on the clinic, adding a couple of hours to every day to make up for time lost in working on the new bid.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.